Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,096 members, 7,825,457 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 03:13 PM

Photo Of A Proud Father And His Six Daughters - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Photo Of A Proud Father And His Six Daughters (59377 Views)

A Proud Dad / Father And Mother Abandon Six Children For Landlady, Go Their Separate Ways (vid / I'm A Proud Single Mother Of 9-Years-Old Dude; Lady Reveals On Facebook. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photo Of A Proud Father And His Six Daughters by Daeylar(f): 8:01pm On Nov 08, 2017
Blackfyre:

True that.

What you think of peeps using derogatory words as a form of endearment to their lover playfully. Like fool, olodo, Mumu, goat all that talk.?

Depends on them, like I said earlier, Diff strokes.
Re: Photo Of A Proud Father And His Six Daughters by Rubbiish(m): 8:01pm On Nov 08, 2017
correctguy101:

Ever had a child before? undecided

My own first fruit is a female and she's been my joy for the 5yrs she's been on Earth. wink

Let your ego down Rubbish, Don't be your moniker except maybe you were joking... undecided

I prayed for a daughter as my first child and got it. If boy like no come next I decide to add to the population I don't give a rat's asss.

Pikin na pikin, except you have a problem with your own ego and character, else why would any informed person behave like his uninformed ancestors before him? Strikes me as a dumb move..

Check your ego again and be true to yourself and nature.
@bold for real?
Even my mom that is a lady didn't pray for my first child to be a girl...
Re: Photo Of A Proud Father And His Six Daughters by YelloweWest: 8:01pm On Nov 08, 2017
holuwajobar:
yeah, buh d thing do amaze me oo....
Google the woman with the most number of kids.
Then read about her husband.
She gave birth to 69 children!!

Any woman her husband meets gives birth to multiple children.
Re: Photo Of A Proud Father And His Six Daughters by Nobody: 8:02pm On Nov 08, 2017
Daeylar:

Depends on them, like I said earlier, Diff strokes.

True.

Personally, are you aversed to it or not bothered?
Re: Photo Of A Proud Father And His Six Daughters by Nobody: 8:02pm On Nov 08, 2017
6 slay queens cool

Fantastically Fortunate Father...FFF gringrin.
Re: Photo Of A Proud Father And His Six Daughters by nobodysmanrob(m): 8:03pm On Nov 08, 2017
I don't envy d man o. Raising 1 a girl child ain't easy. This guy has 6 shocked!
Re: Photo Of A Proud Father And His Six Daughters by cindybaby22(f): 8:07pm On Nov 08, 2017
Rubbiish:

When has mode of dressing translate to terming a particular gender sex object by religion?
How does covering oneself makes one sex object?
Those ladies who expose their body on music videos na religion send them?
They are the ones that portray ladies as sex object not decently dress ones.
Don't u see the way catholic nuns & monks cover themselves, does that make them sex object?
The way u people reason most times give more reasons to doubt the fruitfulness in raising a girl child...No trace of sense for una head...God just wasted his time creating female...
U are nothng but rubbissh
Wasted thng angry

2 Likes

Re: Photo Of A Proud Father And His Six Daughters by Icon79(m): 8:07pm On Nov 08, 2017
Where's their momma

O pari
Re: Photo Of A Proud Father And His Six Daughters by cindybaby22(f): 8:08pm On Nov 08, 2017
Can someone help me with a gun to shot rubbiish angry

2 Likes

Re: Photo Of A Proud Father And His Six Daughters by sexaddict08(m): 8:11pm On Nov 08, 2017
phranklyn92:
I wonder if he'll be able to deal with having boys coming around cos they'll surely come. grin

obedient men seeking to fulfill Gods commandments of procreation. whether he likes it or not guys must fkkk those puccys
Re: Photo Of A Proud Father And His Six Daughters by correctguy101(m): 8:12pm On Nov 08, 2017
Rubbiish:

@bold for real?
Even my mom that is a lady didn't pray for my first child to be a girl...

I did bro, and was so happy I got my wish...

Trust me, even if I have a son next, no problem.
But 5 girls is a blessing o, the only worry is that one madboy fit give am belle come house grin
but girl children are great, speaking from expy.

Just educate your girl child and watch her excel more than the boys in her school or wherever, they have a kinda drive men don't have and many advantages cos in a man dominated world, kpekus rules supreme grin

Not planning to tell that small girl this tho, she'll prolly get it herself. Smart more than me when I was her age.

I'm a proud man cos of her jor

4 Likes

Re: Photo Of A Proud Father And His Six Daughters by obonaija234: 8:13pm On Nov 08, 2017
Daddy and his beautiful gang

1 Like

Re: Photo Of A Proud Father And His Six Daughters by Zealoy(m): 8:14pm On Nov 08, 2017
Wetin this man do god wey e no even give am one male child
Re: Photo Of A Proud Father And His Six Daughters by chival(f): 8:14pm On Nov 08, 2017
The man is colourfully dressed and his daughters have to wear dark and somber colours. I have nothing against hijab but why can't they be colourful and festive? These are children and children love bright colours.

2 Likes

Re: Photo Of A Proud Father And His Six Daughters by chronique(m): 8:19pm On Nov 08, 2017
YelloweWest:

To think boys are more wayward than girls.

Ignorance is a disease.

Why do you guys always see things as competition between both sexes? I have my reasons for saying what I said and it is not necessary comparing who is more wayward.
Re: Photo Of A Proud Father And His Six Daughters by Rubbiish(m): 8:20pm On Nov 08, 2017
correctguy101:

I did bro, and was so happy I got my wish...

Trust me, even if I have a son next, no problem.
But 5 girls is a blessing o, the only worry is that one madboy fit give am belle come house grin
but girl children are great, speaking from expy.

Just educate your girl child and watch her excel more than the boys in her school or wherever, they have a kinda drive men don't have and many advantages cos in a man dominated world, kpekus rules supreme grin

Not planning to tell that small girl this tho, she'll prolly get it herself. Smart more than me when I was her age.

I'm a proud man cos of her jor
@bold Very true
Re: Photo Of A Proud Father And His Six Daughters by Orpe7(m): 8:25pm On Nov 08, 2017
This dude really tried o. Guess the X Chromosomes strong gan

1 Like

Re: Photo Of A Proud Father And His Six Daughters by muller101(m): 8:28pm On Nov 08, 2017
marttol:
DaSH Me The Eldest
u wan tear that small girl nyash ABI?

1 Like

Re: Photo Of A Proud Father And His Six Daughters by chinae(m): 8:28pm On Nov 08, 2017
This man is plotting a straight line graph starting from the origin.

1 Like

Re: Photo Of A Proud Father And His Six Daughters by Coldfeets: 8:34pm On Nov 08, 2017
Well...

Something is still missing.

...And the wife knows!
Re: Photo Of A Proud Father And His Six Daughters by Handsomecole(m): 8:34pm On Nov 08, 2017
Products of a watery sperm grin. Good for them tho.
Re: Photo Of A Proud Father And His Six Daughters by Bullhari007(m): 8:34pm On Nov 08, 2017
Women full his waist ...
Re: Photo Of A Proud Father And His Six Daughters by Richardpossible: 8:36pm On Nov 08, 2017
Proud man

1 Like

Re: Photo Of A Proud Father And His Six Daughters by YelloweWest: 8:42pm On Nov 08, 2017
chronique:

Why do you guys always see things as competition between both sexes? I have my reasons for saying what I said and it is not necessary comparing who is more wayward.
You're the one who made the comparison first by stating you want male children only because feels are wayward.

1 Like

Re: Photo Of A Proud Father And His Six Daughters by Rajy00(m): 8:48pm On Nov 08, 2017
sammieguze:
Lucky man with beautiful lovely girls

The way this man go take collect brideprice ehn.... I don de jealous down
and by the way, where them mama?
Na she be the photographer
Re: Photo Of A Proud Father And His Six Daughters by HOLYDICK(m): 8:48pm On Nov 08, 2017
Bro ur in for a rough ride o...!!
Re: Photo Of A Proud Father And His Six Daughters by enonche85(m): 8:54pm On Nov 08, 2017
SnakeXenzia:
Idk why woman in Hijab are always very beautiful in my eyes.
embarassed

Like this u mean?... grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Photo Of A Proud Father And His Six Daughters by Kokaine(m): 8:56pm On Nov 08, 2017
SnakeXenzia:
Idk why woman in Hijab are always very beautiful in my eyes.
embarassed
omo if you see fulani babes ehn... you go hail no be lie.

1 Like

Re: Photo Of A Proud Father And His Six Daughters by Kokaine(m): 8:57pm On Nov 08, 2017
enonche85:

Like this u mean?... grin grin
omo fulani babes no go kee pesin sha

1 Like

Re: Photo Of A Proud Father And His Six Daughters by hategbe1: 8:57pm On Nov 08, 2017
Where is their mother?

1 Like

Re: Photo Of A Proud Father And His Six Daughters by chronique(m): 8:58pm On Nov 08, 2017
YelloweWest:

You're the one who made the comparison first by stating you want male children only because feels are wayward.

Wow! So that is what you understood from my post? No further comments from me.
Re: Photo Of A Proud Father And His Six Daughters by JhyMedex: 9:02pm On Nov 08, 2017
chronique:
lipsrsealed. It's going to be a lot of hard work to train them not to be wayward,considering the way the world is messed up. If I have my way, I wouldn't want to give birth to girls. Just one at most.
Me n u both Boss..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Do You Think You Are Ready For Marriage? See This / Mother & Daughter Sucking Their Fingers: When I Was Young, It Was Wrong. But Now / My Fiancée Has Stopped Picking My Calls, Please Advise Me On What To Do

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.