Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,880 members, 7,841,299 topics. Date: Monday, 27 May 2024 at 06:47 AM

Photo Of A Proud Father And His Six Daughters - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Photo Of A Proud Father And His Six Daughters (59415 Views)

A Proud Dad / Father And Mother Abandon Six Children For Landlady, Go Their Separate Ways (vid / I'm A Proud Single Mother Of 9-Years-Old Dude; Lady Reveals On Facebook. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photo Of A Proud Father And His Six Daughters by Nobody: 8:47am On Nov 09, 2017
Silensa:

You caught not only lala but me also. Can't have enough of it
U sef dey watch Nicoledeon?
Re: Photo Of A Proud Father And His Six Daughters by showghan(m): 8:59am On Nov 09, 2017
This man na sharp shooter

1 Like

Re: Photo Of A Proud Father And His Six Daughters by Revolva(m): 9:24am On Nov 09, 2017
Um thank jah say na viel dem de wear ...hijab...

if na for south south area or south east or south west many go turn profe ..olosho when e turn red
Re: Photo Of A Proud Father And His Six Daughters by YelloweWest: 9:50am On Nov 09, 2017
chronique:

Wow! So that is what you understood from my post? No further comments from me.

"It's going to be a lot of hard work to train them not to be wayward,considering the way the world is messed up. If I have my way, I wouldn't want to give birth to girls. Just one at most."

These are your exact words.
You said that it would be easier to raise boys than girls. That's a comparison.
You started the narrative bro.

2 Likes

Re: Photo Of A Proud Father And His Six Daughters by dotun365: 10:43am On Nov 09, 2017
No be just your eyes me sef don observe am
SnakeXenzia:
Idk why woman in Hijab are always very beautiful in my eyes.
embarassed

1 Like

Re: Photo Of A Proud Father And His Six Daughters by Nobody: 6:22pm On Nov 09, 2017
These pictures are lovely, see as God bless this man with beautiful children cheesy

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Meet Woman Who Had 7 Babies In 5 Years / Husband Complains That His Wife Always Purchase Food Outside For The Family / My Husband Is Killing Me Emotionaly, How Do I Deal With Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.