Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,881 members, 7,838,158 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 04:23 PM

Photo Of A Proud Father And His Six Daughters - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Photo Of A Proud Father And His Six Daughters (59399 Views)

A Proud Dad / Father And Mother Abandon Six Children For Landlady, Go Their Separate Ways (vid / I'm A Proud Single Mother Of 9-Years-Old Dude; Lady Reveals On Facebook. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photo Of A Proud Father And His Six Daughters by ashjay001(m): 9:04pm On Nov 08, 2017
holluwai:
6!
Probably, in search of a male child.

1 Like

Re: Photo Of A Proud Father And His Six Daughters by kayalla(f): 9:18pm On Nov 08, 2017
my papa try pass. we re 8 girls not even one boy.

4 Likes

Re: Photo Of A Proud Father And His Six Daughters by emerged01(m): 9:19pm On Nov 08, 2017
They just like incomplete sentence. No finite verb grin
Re: Photo Of A Proud Father And His Six Daughters by haykes(m): 9:20pm On Nov 08, 2017
If na igbo money don come b dat

1 Like

Re: Photo Of A Proud Father And His Six Daughters by LEXYCOM: 9:20pm On Nov 08, 2017
FarahAideed:
This man is the Executive Secretary of the Nassarawa state Pilgrims Board if I am not mistaken , I met him once on a trip to Turkey sometime back
Commot dereeee. Turkey cor,chicken niiiii...... :- undecided
Re: Photo Of A Proud Father And His Six Daughters by chudi55: 9:21pm On Nov 08, 2017
[/quote] how many wives cus it's smell some characters
Re: Photo Of A Proud Father And His Six Daughters by labelle123(f): 9:21pm On Nov 08, 2017
BeardlessGang:
Those hijabs spoil everything.
True

1 Like

Re: Photo Of A Proud Father And His Six Daughters by Iykextian(m): 9:22pm On Nov 08, 2017
ReubenE:
No use girlfriends take bleep one later o.
Beautiful family though
perverse mind
Re: Photo Of A Proud Father And His Six Daughters by FarahAideed: 9:24pm On Nov 08, 2017
LEXYCOM:

Commot dereeee. Turkey cor,chicken niiiii...... :- undecided

I cant blame you , poverty has so formatted you that you see travelling outside Nigeria as a very big thing..ehyaa Kpele Sir

1 Like

Re: Photo Of A Proud Father And His Six Daughters by perdollar(m): 9:25pm On Nov 08, 2017
I pity ds small girls. them go done marry dem off by now or dem dey prepare dem on hw to commit suicide
Re: Photo Of A Proud Father And His Six Daughters by Asbaba(m): 9:28pm On Nov 08, 2017
phranklyn92:
I wonder if he'll be able to deal with having boys coming around cos they'll surely come. grin
lol. may be he'll get a big dog and a gun as well.

1 Like

Re: Photo Of A Proud Father And His Six Daughters by Hykis(m): 9:47pm On Nov 08, 2017
Na oneyr be dier age interval

1 Like

Re: Photo Of A Proud Father And His Six Daughters by Caseless: 9:47pm On Nov 08, 2017
spongeisback:
See money oh! On a more serious note I love men that cherish their family no matter what. A man left his family because his wife had four girls while this man is celebrating his.
this man wife for don enter soup if she's Ibo.

2 Likes

Re: Photo Of A Proud Father And His Six Daughters by Caseless: 9:47pm On Nov 08, 2017
SnakeXenzia:
Idk why woman in Hijab are always very beautiful in my eyes.
embarassed
so, you sef like better thing?

1 Like

Re: Photo Of A Proud Father And His Six Daughters by marttol: 10:02pm On Nov 08, 2017
tolexy007:

how old are you?
i don't know
Re: Photo Of A Proud Father And His Six Daughters by LEXYCOM: 10:19pm On Nov 08, 2017
FarahAideed:

I cant blame you , poverty has so formatted you that you see travelling outside Nigeria as a very big thing..ehyaa Kpele Sir
Your response shows how mature u are undecided
Re: Photo Of A Proud Father And His Six Daughters by mayormick(m): 10:31pm On Nov 08, 2017
awa:
What a cute family. The man should better buy big dog ohhh
Lolz...abi now, guess to chase away intruders(guys)
Re: Photo Of A Proud Father And His Six Daughters by dotch: 11:02pm On Nov 08, 2017
Smiling in Bride Price grin
Lovely Staircase cool

1 Like

Re: Photo Of A Proud Father And His Six Daughters by Barney11: 11:20pm On Nov 08, 2017
Beautiful!to be a Muslim just dey hungry me cos of their dressing. This man don butter his old age cos female children no dey joke with their parents oh.
Re: Photo Of A Proud Father And His Six Daughters by intrepidjay1(m): 11:50pm On Nov 08, 2017
marttol:
DaSH Me The Eldest
do watin ooo.... pedophile sported

1 Like

Re: Photo Of A Proud Father And His Six Daughters by omoelerin1: 1:53am On Nov 09, 2017
maamisco:
This man is a super hero for him to be proud of his six children all girls. In shaa Allah this girls will make u a proudly daddy n they will take care of u. whenever u nid their attention they will not hesitate to come to u. U will receive love n caring from them.
feminist.
Re: Photo Of A Proud Father And His Six Daughters by holluwai(m): 2:07am On Nov 09, 2017
Hmmm, you’re right

ashjay001:

Probably, in search of a male child.
Re: Photo Of A Proud Father And His Six Daughters by Nobody: 6:08am On Nov 09, 2017
SnakeXenzia:
embarassed

Pure lie hijab never beutiful
Re: Photo Of A Proud Father And His Six Daughters by Nobody: 6:11am On Nov 09, 2017
holyokoto:
He better go and buy gun
they have fogoten islam forbids sefies

1 Like

Re: Photo Of A Proud Father And His Six Daughters by Aleora(f): 6:25am On Nov 09, 2017
awa:
What a cute family. The man should better buy big dog ohhh
continue....lols
Re: Photo Of A Proud Father And His Six Daughters by Vivviey: 6:39am On Nov 09, 2017
Samusu:
Photos Of A Nigerian Father With His Six Beautiful Daughter

The proud father shared photos of his beautiful kids.

They all looked so cute and lovely.

Wishing for my first child to be a girl, ameen

cute

1 Like

Re: Photo Of A Proud Father And His Six Daughters by Alezy(m): 6:44am On Nov 09, 2017
Aleora:
continue....lols
hey, its been a while. How are you?

1 Like

Re: Photo Of A Proud Father And His Six Daughters by mhaki(m): 6:57am On Nov 09, 2017
Where their mama?

1 Like

Re: Photo Of A Proud Father And His Six Daughters by birdsview(m): 7:04am On Nov 09, 2017
SnakeXenzia:
embarassed
I de tell you

1 Like

Re: Photo Of A Proud Father And His Six Daughters by Diso60090(m): 7:35am On Nov 09, 2017
Why he come dress them like people wey Isis kidnappe
Re: Photo Of A Proud Father And His Six Daughters by breakeven: 8:27am On Nov 09, 2017
sammieguze:
Lucky man with beautiful lovely girls

The way this man go take collect brideprice ehn.... I don de jealous down

and by the way, where them mama?
They may not be from one woman. May be three or four wives… cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Mother & Daughter Sucking Their Fingers: When I Was Young, It Was Wrong. But Now / Meet Woman Who Had 7 Babies In 5 Years / Do You Think You Are Ready For Marriage? See This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 105
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.