Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,044 members, 7,828,676 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:46 PM

Check Out This Hot Curvy Nigerian Mom In Leggings And Tight Jeans (photos) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Check Out This Hot Curvy Nigerian Mom In Leggings And Tight Jeans (photos) (31033 Views)

Female Soldier Stuns In Leggings And Skin Tight Jeans & Crop Top (photos) / Check Out This Hot Curvy Nigerian Mom In Leggings And Tight Jeans / Female Soldier Stuns In Leggings And Skin Tight Jeans & Crop Top (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Check Out This Hot Curvy Nigerian Mom In Leggings And Tight Jeans (photos) by TechPanda(m): 6:55am On Nov 10, 2017
grin

Re: Check Out This Hot Curvy Nigerian Mom In Leggings And Tight Jeans (photos) by Phranceaseco(m): 9:23am On Nov 10, 2017
BESTPRICE ELECTRONICS HUB
.....................DATA SERVICE.................

FOR MTN USERS

500MB= ₦300 bank | ₦350 airtime

1GB== ₦600 bank | ₦700 airtime

2GB == ₦1200 bank | ₦1300 airtime

3GB == ₦1800 bank | ₦1900 airtime

4GB == ₦2400 bank | ₦2500 airtime

5GB == ₦2800 bank | ₦3000 airtime

This isn't a code nor cheat, we buy in bulk and resell in bits to customers. We roll over every month, hence your data lasts till you exhaust it.

This is like buying data from mtn but at a discounted rate, hence it works perfectly well on every devices and every sim. Not A Cheat!

Before or after payment, simply notify us by sending the following details(amount paid or transfer, the amount of data you want and the no you want to get data on) to us via call/SMS/WhatsApp(08138113487).
And be rest assured of getting your data credited to your no after payment have been confirmed.

Dial * 461 *6# to check data balance.

=>For payment through "airtime":
Send the amount as mtn card to *08138113487*

=>For payment through bank transfer:
First Bank
Francisco Olatunde Y

...get the best with the best price

contact FOY
08138113487(WhatsApp)
Re: Check Out This Hot Curvy Nigerian Mom In Leggings And Tight Jeans (photos) by Julietcutie(f): 4:18pm On Nov 10, 2017
Bitcoiin:

Chai... Will you marry cutie pie grin grin grin I gat 30 billion in my akant
send small 10billion for consideration fee
Re: Check Out This Hot Curvy Nigerian Mom In Leggings And Tight Jeans (photos) by Julietcutie(f): 4:19pm On Nov 10, 2017
Essentials1:

fine girl.. beta pikin
lol thanks
Re: Check Out This Hot Curvy Nigerian Mom In Leggings And Tight Jeans (photos) by Nobody: 4:50pm On Nov 10, 2017
nice azz wink
Randy91 u had love this wink
ukwu rules cheesy

Re: Check Out This Hot Curvy Nigerian Mom In Leggings And Tight Jeans (photos) by Lalas247(f): 4:51pm On Nov 10, 2017
lefulefu:
nice azz wink
Randy91 u had love this wink
Sprinkles holy water grin
Re: Check Out This Hot Curvy Nigerian Mom In Leggings And Tight Jeans (photos) by Nobody: 4:54pm On Nov 10, 2017
Lalas247:

haha she carry like ur back oo cheesy
i wont lie u cheesy

1 Like

Re: Check Out This Hot Curvy Nigerian Mom In Leggings And Tight Jeans (photos) by Lalas247(f): 4:55pm On Nov 10, 2017
lefulefu:

haha she carry like ur back oo cheesy
i wont lie u cheesy
Lefulefu that meme for that thread just savage
That guy who said he banged the deaf n dumb lady .. make we kuku give a.m. medal grin grin ahhh Nl sha
Re: Check Out This Hot Curvy Nigerian Mom In Leggings And Tight Jeans (photos) by Nobody: 4:57pm On Nov 10, 2017
lefulefu:
nice azz wink Randy91 u had love this wink ukwu rules cheesy

it's our work ooo cheesy cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Check Out This Hot Curvy Nigerian Mom In Leggings And Tight Jeans (photos) by Nobody: 4:58pm On Nov 10, 2017
lefulefu:
haha she carry like ur back oo cheesy i wont lie u cheesy

and in btw thing b like her own too cheesy cheesy....

chaiiiii,,,my dudu osun soap don finish ooook
Re: Check Out This Hot Curvy Nigerian Mom In Leggings And Tight Jeans (photos) by Nobody: 4:59pm On Nov 10, 2017
Lalas247:

which holy water?....is like smetn is paining u...
pls don't quench d fire cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Check Out This Hot Curvy Nigerian Mom In Leggings And Tight Jeans (photos) by Lalas247(f): 5:00pm On Nov 10, 2017
Randy91:

which holy water?....is like smetn is paining u...

pls don't quench d fire cheesy cheesy
Kikikiki let me save his soul... I don’t want ukwu to take a brother away grin
Re: Check Out This Hot Curvy Nigerian Mom In Leggings And Tight Jeans (photos) by Martin0(m): 5:04pm On Nov 10, 2017
lefulefu:
nice azz wink Randy91 u had love this wink ukwu rules cheesy
See sonshin ooo
Re: Check Out This Hot Curvy Nigerian Mom In Leggings And Tight Jeans (photos) by Nobody: 5:05pm On Nov 10, 2017
Randy91:

and in btw thing b like her own too cheesy cheesy....

chaiiiii,,,my dudu osun soap don finish ooook
haha my brother from another mothercheesy...better ororo oil dey ur headcheesy

Re: Check Out This Hot Curvy Nigerian Mom In Leggings And Tight Jeans (photos) by Nobody: 5:08pm On Nov 10, 2017
Martin0:

See sonshin ooo
swear dat u dont like dat yanshcheesy..wey greboy sef?...greyboy abeg come and see ukwucheesy.biko donaldduke2019 abeg help me call amcheesy.
Re: Check Out This Hot Curvy Nigerian Mom In Leggings And Tight Jeans (photos) by Nobody: 5:08pm On Nov 10, 2017
Lalas247:
Kikikiki let me save his soul... I don’t want ukwu to take a brother away grin

i ll spank that thick ass of urs nw

lefulefu do u approve of my action
Re: Check Out This Hot Curvy Nigerian Mom In Leggings And Tight Jeans (photos) by Lalas247(f): 5:09pm On Nov 10, 2017
Randy91:

Waiting for lefu to fly kick u outer here
Re: Check Out This Hot Curvy Nigerian Mom In Leggings And Tight Jeans (photos) by I888(m): 5:13pm On Nov 10, 2017
FitnessDoctor:
Hello, guys, it's your favorite health blogger, Paul Samuel FitnessDoctor

While most ladies could rush to the comment box and type "I am too lazy" whenever they see my posts but this Nigerian mom is setting the pace.

Anowa Adjah is Fitness Coach and a Mother of Twins. I just went to her Instagram page and damn I was shocked. This woman knows what it means to be healthy and look good.

Shockingly, most ladies would want to look like this, they would get naked in front of the mirror and wish they look this good. But still, they would prefer to be lazy all day than being healthy.

Exercise and keep fit because you deserve to look good.

My Free Ebook On How To Exercise For Weight Loss is coming out soon. You can either subscribe to my blog or follow me on social media Twitter: @realfitbodyng

You can check out my blog for more tips
4 Things Ladies Should Know About Butt Enlarging Exercises
http://www.realfitbody.com/2017/10/4-things-ladies-should-know-about-butt.html

Ladies!!! Here is How Exercise Might Be Harming Your Breasts
http://www.realfitbody.com/2017/09/exercise-affects-your-breast.html
I love your blog interface and looks. what is the name of your theme? I will like use same for my new blog which I am working on at NewYorkBillboards.com

@Ginaz, you should visit his blog for great tips wink
Re: Check Out This Hot Curvy Nigerian Mom In Leggings And Tight Jeans (photos) by Martin0(m): 5:14pm On Nov 10, 2017
lefulefu:
swear dat u dont like dat yanshcheesy..wey greboy sef?...greyboy abeg come and see ukwucheesy.biko donaldduke2019 abeg help me call amcheesy.

Hiancheesycheesycheesy
Re: Check Out This Hot Curvy Nigerian Mom In Leggings And Tight Jeans (photos) by Nobody: 5:15pm On Nov 10, 2017
Lalas247:

Lefulefu that meme for that thread just savage
That guy who said he banged the deaf n dumb lady .. make we kuku give a.m. medal grin grin ahhh Nl sha
u mean dat obama meme?cheesy.reading through the guy post just make me weakcheesy. Medal ke?cheesy...the guy needs treatment and the treatment wey my psychologist for recommend na for a very fat woman with sister mother arms and a very big mama basiratu yansh to sit on top of im head..if dat happens the guy brain go return to normalcheesy.
Re: Check Out This Hot Curvy Nigerian Mom In Leggings And Tight Jeans (photos) by Nobody: 5:15pm On Nov 10, 2017
Lalas247:
Waiting for lefu to fly kick u outer here

Hahahahahahaha....
let me see y he ll nt plezzz blenze cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Check Out This Hot Curvy Nigerian Mom In Leggings And Tight Jeans (photos) by Nobody: 5:17pm On Nov 10, 2017
Randy91:

i no approve ooocheesy.she be my wife number 1cheesy
Re: Check Out This Hot Curvy Nigerian Mom In Leggings And Tight Jeans (photos) by Nobody: 5:22pm On Nov 10, 2017
lefulefu:
i no approve ooocheesy.she be my wife number 1cheesy

ur woman wrappering is getting too much...

oya take her front,let me take d future behind her cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Check Out This Hot Curvy Nigerian Mom In Leggings And Tight Jeans (photos) by Lalas247(f): 5:24pm On Nov 10, 2017
Randy91:

Hahahahahahaha....

let me see y he ll nt plezzz blenze cheesy cheesy cheesy
Wetin u smoke today shocked lol
Re: Check Out This Hot Curvy Nigerian Mom In Leggings And Tight Jeans (photos) by Lalas247(f): 5:24pm On Nov 10, 2017
lefulefu:
u mean dat obama meme?cheesy.reading through the guy post just make me weakcheesy. Medal ke?cheesy...the guy needs treatment and the treatment wey my psychologist for recommend na for a very fat woman with sister mother arms and a very big mama basiratu yansh to sit on top of im head..if dat happens the guy brain go return to normalcheesy.
Has dat one grin
The oniranu look one haha
Re: Check Out This Hot Curvy Nigerian Mom In Leggings And Tight Jeans (photos) by Lalas247(f): 5:25pm On Nov 10, 2017
Randy91 lefulefu gotta bounce see you later
Twirls out grin
Re: Check Out This Hot Curvy Nigerian Mom In Leggings And Tight Jeans (photos) by Nobody: 5:27pm On Nov 10, 2017
Lalas247:
Twirls out grin

pls bounce wit ur legs and nt wit ur ass oooo cheesy
Re: Check Out This Hot Curvy Nigerian Mom In Leggings And Tight Jeans (photos) by Nobody: 6:55pm On Nov 10, 2017
Randy91:

grin
Randy91:

Re: Check Out This Hot Curvy Nigerian Mom In Leggings And Tight Jeans (photos) by Nobody: 6:56pm On Nov 10, 2017
Lalas247:
Twirls out grin
ok have funwink

1 Like

Re: Check Out This Hot Curvy Nigerian Mom In Leggings And Tight Jeans (photos) by dimssy(m): 7:31pm On Nov 10, 2017
IamIBK:
Actually i didn't read the post but i think the girl has no right to beat up her boyfriend in public. Maybe they should report the matter to their village elders but if the neighbour refuse to pay the rent, they should just kill the landlord & forget about the missin car.

Yo IamIBK, really?

Can't stop laughing
Re: Check Out This Hot Curvy Nigerian Mom In Leggings And Tight Jeans (photos) by Martin0(m): 8:51pm On Nov 10, 2017
lefulefu:

Lefulefu how far ooo,u don see shaybbaby for sometime now?
E don tae ooo
Re: Check Out This Hot Curvy Nigerian Mom In Leggings And Tight Jeans (photos) by Nobody: 8:59pm On Nov 10, 2017
Martin0:

Lefulefu how far ooo,u don see shaybbaby for sometime now?
E don tae ooo
no i haven't seen her oo.how u go just let dat ur sexy friend lost like datcheesy.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

If Your Ex Is Married But Still Wants You / Six Signs Your Husband/boyfriend Is A Gambler / Man Proposes To Girlfriend Inside The Church After Service (Pics, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.