Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,928 members, 7,828,209 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:28 AM

Check Out This Hot Curvy Nigerian Mom In Leggings And Tight Jeans (photos) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Check Out This Hot Curvy Nigerian Mom In Leggings And Tight Jeans (photos) (31026 Views)

Female Soldier Stuns In Leggings And Skin Tight Jeans & Crop Top (photos) / Check Out This Hot Curvy Nigerian Mom In Leggings And Tight Jeans / Female Soldier Stuns In Leggings And Skin Tight Jeans & Crop Top (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Check Out This Hot Curvy Nigerian Mom In Leggings And Tight Jeans (photos) by Martin0(m): 9:11pm On Nov 10, 2017
lefulefu:
no i haven't seen her oo.how u go just let dat ur sexy friend lost like datcheesy.

Oh I understand the (opposite)cheesy
Na base on how una two take dey mele mele nai make I dey ask u naugrin

Na wa for u oo,u wan dash me ur babe again?nor let her pass u by ooo,remember she get ukwu dim ma oo remember nor worry

aga'am eburu mmaya, buje re papa ya
anyi ga e sepu ani, ka ó gozie gi na ya
oh!, chai see lefulefu and uhmm(ifunaya)shaybbaby apear ooogringrin
Re: Check Out This Hot Curvy Nigerian Mom In Leggings And Tight Jeans (photos) by Nobody: 9:14pm On Nov 10, 2017
Martin0:

Oh I understand the (opposite)cheesy
Na base on how una two take dey mele mele nai make I dey ask u naugrin

Na wa for u oo,u wan dash me ur babe again?nor let her pass u by ooo,remember she get ukwu dim ma oo remember nor worry

aga'am eburu mmaya, buje re papa ya
anyi ga e sepu ani, ka ó gozie gi na ya
oh!, chai see lefulefu and uhmm(ifunaya)shaybbaby apear ooogringrin
but i no close to her like u na cheesy.
Re: Check Out This Hot Curvy Nigerian Mom In Leggings And Tight Jeans (photos) by shaybebaby(f): 9:15pm On Nov 10, 2017
Martin0:

Lefulefu how far ooo,u don see shaybbaby for sometime now?
E don tae ooo
Hey hun, I've been here...observing you in high definition. grin
But mainly been watching the soap opera unfolding on another thread involving hurt people and nudes.
Re: Check Out This Hot Curvy Nigerian Mom In Leggings And Tight Jeans (photos) by Martin0(m): 9:17pm On Nov 10, 2017
shaybebaby:

But mainly been watching the soap opera unfolding on another thread involving hurt people and nudes.

Haycheesycheesycheesy
So u wan know if I dey cheat abigringrin
Hahahah shay shay aaa na wa ooo
Re: Check Out This Hot Curvy Nigerian Mom In Leggings And Tight Jeans (photos) by Nobody: 9:18pm On Nov 10, 2017
shaybebaby:

na wao so u dey dat thread? Abi e don enter frontpage?
Re: Check Out This Hot Curvy Nigerian Mom In Leggings And Tight Jeans (photos) by Martin0(m): 9:19pm On Nov 10, 2017
shaybebaby:

I was beginning to wonder why u will just keep of just like that...
Re: Check Out This Hot Curvy Nigerian Mom In Leggings And Tight Jeans (photos) by shaybebaby(f): 9:21pm On Nov 10, 2017
Martin0:

Haycheesycheesycheesy
So u wan know if I dey cheat abigringrin
Hahahah shay shay aaa na wa ooo
My lips are sealed. grin

It's a joke o, you've been a good boy and resisted the temptation lefulefu tried to throw your way with the nigerian number and her big ukwu.

Strong willed man. (applause)
Re: Check Out This Hot Curvy Nigerian Mom In Leggings And Tight Jeans (photos) by shaybebaby(f): 9:22pm On Nov 10, 2017
lefulefu:
na wao so u dey dat thread? Abi e don enter frontpage?
Looooool, I stumbled on it last night so followed it. But the original ones have been deleted though. The active one now is like the dregs. The real ish went down last night.

I saw you lurking there as well.

You and martin should know I have eyes everywhere. tongue
Re: Check Out This Hot Curvy Nigerian Mom In Leggings And Tight Jeans (photos) by shaybebaby(f): 9:24pm On Nov 10, 2017
Martin0:

I was beginning to wonder why u will just keep of just like that...
Nothing really went on during the week to keep me engaged. Shey you've had a good one though?

Is it movie night again tonight? What's for dinner? embarassed
Re: Check Out This Hot Curvy Nigerian Mom In Leggings And Tight Jeans (photos) by Martin0(m): 9:25pm On Nov 10, 2017
shaybebaby:

My lips are sealed. grin

It's a joke o, you've been a good boy and resisted the temptation lefulefu tried to throw your way with the nigerian number and her big ukwu.

Strong willed man. (applause)

Seal dem well ooogringrin

(Clapping)

Oya u added (applause)and - twerking abigringrin
Abeg both should go together(applause+twerking)gringrin
Re: Check Out This Hot Curvy Nigerian Mom In Leggings And Tight Jeans (photos) by Nobody: 9:26pm On Nov 10, 2017
shaybebaby:

Looooool, I stumbled on it last night so followed it. But the original ones have been deleted though. The active one now is like the dregs. The real ish went down last night.

na wao u saw me too? .i was just viewing though.u know nairaland and drama.
Re: Check Out This Hot Curvy Nigerian Mom In Leggings And Tight Jeans (photos) by shaybebaby(f): 9:27pm On Nov 10, 2017
Martin0:

Seal dem well ooogringrin

(Clapping)

Oya u added (applause)and - twerking abigringrin
Abeg both should go together(applause+twerking)gringrin
Lol, you are obsessed with that stuff. I leave it to the professionals to do. I know my levels grin
Re: Check Out This Hot Curvy Nigerian Mom In Leggings And Tight Jeans (photos) by shaybebaby(f): 9:29pm On Nov 10, 2017
lefulefu:
Shocking is an understatement but then again, not really surprising.
Water will always find its level. When you roll with pigs, how do you expect not to get filthy?
But I'll be checking in later tonight, maybe the thread will heat up again when the mods have gone to bed. grin
Re: Check Out This Hot Curvy Nigerian Mom In Leggings And Tight Jeans (photos) by Martin0(m): 9:30pm On Nov 10, 2017
shaybebaby:

Nothing really went on during the week to keep me engaged. Shey you've had a good one though?

Well from monday to wednesday was good,not untill thursday night when (sickness fall on me)
But all thesame after treatment today I got home healthy..

Hmmmcheesycheesycheesy u jus dey make me smile oo

No No No,I jus lay for bed dey chat and also dey look our on potential new's on Nairaland..

I fit doz off anytime selfgringrin
Re: Check Out This Hot Curvy Nigerian Mom In Leggings And Tight Jeans (photos) by Martin0(m): 9:34pm On Nov 10, 2017
shaybebaby:

Lol, you are obsessed with that stuff. I leave it to the professionals to do. I know my levels grin

Hahahahahgringringrin am not ooo...
So jus common twerking con dey hard u now abi ?gringrin

U know ur levels abi..
Chinko chinko,chinkoko chinko gringrin
Re: Check Out This Hot Curvy Nigerian Mom In Leggings And Tight Jeans (photos) by Martin0(m): 9:36pm On Nov 10, 2017
shaybebaby:

Eye's of the Eaglegringrin

1 Like

Re: Check Out This Hot Curvy Nigerian Mom In Leggings And Tight Jeans (photos) by Martin0(m): 9:39pm On Nov 10, 2017
lefulefu:

Na fear dey make u talk like this?gringrin
Eh eh I don call her come for u ooo
Oya settle ur boygringrin
I fit still arrange table for u ooogrin
Remember say me never rich to even dey drive car like u,so I am loyal to the boss and queen..

@your service lefulefu&shaybbaby
Re: Check Out This Hot Curvy Nigerian Mom In Leggings And Tight Jeans (photos) by Martin0(m): 9:42pm On Nov 10, 2017
shaybebaby:

As for dinner,I did not cook ooo..
I just branch for Restaurant and eat...

1 Like

Re: Check Out This Hot Curvy Nigerian Mom In Leggings And Tight Jeans (photos) by shaybebaby(f): 10:08pm On Nov 10, 2017
Martin0:

Hahahahahgringringrin am not ooo...
So jus common twerking con dey hard u now abi ?gringrin

U know ur levels abi..
Chinko chinko,chinkoko chinko gringrin
See ya big mouth. angry
grin grin
Re: Check Out This Hot Curvy Nigerian Mom In Leggings And Tight Jeans (photos) by shaybebaby(f): 10:10pm On Nov 10, 2017
Martin0:

Well from monday to wednesday was good,not untill thursday night when (sickness fall on me)
But all thesame after treatment today I got home healthy..

Hmmmcheesycheesycheesy u jus dey make me smile oo

No No No,I jus lay for bed dey chat and also dey look our on potential new's on Nairaland..

I fit doz off anytime selfgringrin
Aww, you poor chicken. Hope you are lots better now.
Its because I didn't chat with you during the week, that's why you took ill. tongue

Sorry, I won't go awol like that again.
Re: Check Out This Hot Curvy Nigerian Mom In Leggings And Tight Jeans (photos) by Martin0(m): 11:29am On Nov 11, 2017
shaybebaby:

Aww, you poor chicken. Hope you are lots better now.
Its because I didn't chat with you during the week, that's why you took ill. tongue

Sorry, I won't go awol like that again.

Hahahahahahah na wa for u ooo..
So I nor go sick again abigringrin
Re: Check Out This Hot Curvy Nigerian Mom In Leggings And Tight Jeans (photos) by Martin0(m): 11:33am On Nov 11, 2017
shaybebaby:
See ya big mouth. angry grin grin
Hahahcheesycheesycheesy Shay shaygringrin
Re: Check Out This Hot Curvy Nigerian Mom In Leggings And Tight Jeans (photos) by shaybebaby(f): 12:47pm On Nov 11, 2017
kiss
Martin0:

Hahahcheesycheesycheesy
Shay shaygringrin
Re: Check Out This Hot Curvy Nigerian Mom In Leggings And Tight Jeans (photos) by shaybebaby(f): 12:48pm On Nov 11, 2017
kiss
Martin0:

Hahahcheesycheesycheesy
Shay shaygringrin
Martin0:

Hahahahahahah na wa for u ooo..
So I nor go sick again abigringrin
You dosed off yesterday innit? Sleepy head.
Re: Check Out This Hot Curvy Nigerian Mom In Leggings And Tight Jeans (photos) by Martin0(m): 1:21pm On Nov 11, 2017
shaybebaby:
kiss You dosed off yesterday innit? Sleepy head.
Yes ooo... I jus sleep ee,gringrin Na ur Em Em be that?cheesy
Re: Check Out This Hot Curvy Nigerian Mom In Leggings And Tight Jeans (photos) by shaybebaby(f): 1:40pm On Nov 11, 2017
Martin0:

Yes ooo...
I jus sleep ee,gringrin
Na ur Em Em be that?cheesy
Is your middle name Tubosun? tongue
Yeah, that is my Erm erm grin grin
Re: Check Out This Hot Curvy Nigerian Mom In Leggings And Tight Jeans (photos) by Martin0(m): 1:44pm On Nov 11, 2017
shaybebaby:
Is your middle name Tubosun? tongue Yeah, that is my Erm erm grin grin
No ooogringrin
Eh eh,u too go like beta tin ooogringringrin No wonder u dey shine everyday, Honestly ur Erm Erm make sencegringrin
Re: Check Out This Hot Curvy Nigerian Mom In Leggings And Tight Jeans (photos) by shaybebaby(f): 1:49pm On Nov 11, 2017
Martin0:

No ooogringrin

Eh eh,u too go like beta tin ooogringringrin
No wonder u dey shine everyday,
Honestly ur Erm Erm make sencegringrin
Looooool, you thought Erm erm go be like those ones we see on front page? grin grin
Thank you sha. kiss
I carry eye go market. tongue tongue

But where your own?
Re: Check Out This Hot Curvy Nigerian Mom In Leggings And Tight Jeans (photos) by Martin0(m): 2:04pm On Nov 11, 2017
shaybebaby:

Looooool, you thought Erm erm go be like those ones we see on front page? grin grin
Thank you sha. kiss

But where your own?

Robo skerke Robo Skerkegringrin
I know say ur side go dey well nagringrin
everybody like beta tinz na even u,so I was expecting someone that worth that beautiful divagringrin

U are weli welcome

My own?Hian see Exam question ooogringrin
Relax ee my own is still in production processgringrin
Re: Check Out This Hot Curvy Nigerian Mom In Leggings And Tight Jeans (photos) by Martin0(m): 2:06pm On Nov 11, 2017
shaybebaby:

Thank you sha. kiss

But where your own?

Wait oo
U dey do some findings abi?grin
Nor worry jus carry on,if u need my help call me ooogringringrin(Tobosun abi na Tobusun)hahahahah shay shay,take am easry oogringrin

U wan jus know every every
Re: Check Out This Hot Curvy Nigerian Mom In Leggings And Tight Jeans (photos) by shaybebaby(f): 2:08pm On Nov 11, 2017
Martin0:

Robo skerke Robo Skerkegringrin
I know say ur side go dey well nagringrin
everybody like beta tinz na even u,so I was expecting someone that worth that beautiful divagringrin

U are weli welcome

My own?Hian see Exam question ooogringrin
Relax ee my own is still in production processgringrin
Previous copies nko, even you sef, we never see.
Then you will say I saw shay shay on the road, said hi and she tear race commot. angry
Re: Check Out This Hot Curvy Nigerian Mom In Leggings And Tight Jeans (photos) by Martin0(m): 2:08pm On Nov 11, 2017
shaybebaby:

Thank you sha. kiss

But where your own?

Base on what we ve chat from last night till now..
I wan go watch edd-murphy movie(comingg to America) coz of u ooogringrin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

These 11 Signs Show That You Are Good In Bed / Man Proposes To A Lady In Church (Video) / If Your Ex Is Married But Still Wants You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.