Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,492 members, 7,816,166 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:58 AM

"Nigerian Men In Nigeria Are Ugly" - UK-Based Lady (pics) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "Nigerian Men In Nigeria Are Ugly" - UK-Based Lady (pics) (41508 Views)

It Is Very Clear That Male Species Know That They are Ugly Looking Creatures / I Have Been Able To Convert Over 3,000 Women Into Lesbians - Ghanaian Lady (Pics / Guys With Big Joysticks Share Your Crazy Experience With A Lady (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Nigerian Men In Nigeria Are Ugly" - UK-Based Lady (pics) by Nobody: 8:12am On Nov 09, 2017
Her life
Re: "Nigerian Men In Nigeria Are Ugly" - UK-Based Lady (pics) by bumi10(m): 8:12am On Nov 09, 2017
anu

Come here come face the hardship wey dey here make I see as u go be

anu ohia
Re: "Nigerian Men In Nigeria Are Ugly" - UK-Based Lady (pics) by bigfather(m): 8:14am On Nov 09, 2017
Notice ME SYNDROME !
Re: "Nigerian Men In Nigeria Are Ugly" - UK-Based Lady (pics) by bettercreature(m): 8:15am On Nov 09, 2017
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: "Nigerian Men In Nigeria Are Ugly" - UK-Based Lady (pics) by Nobody: 8:15am On Nov 09, 2017
HeWrites:
A Twitter User, Based in the United Kingdom, @tashaedo, has shared her opinion on Nigerian men in general, and has tagged the male specie in the Africa-based country as Ugly.

The lady wrote;.
"Nigerian men in Nigeria are actually ugly.", and she was replied with bashing of the greatest order.
kettle that call pot black

See Some Reactions Below;

http://www.torimill.com/2017/11/men-in-nigeria-are-actually-ugly-uk.html

Re: "Nigerian Men In Nigeria Are Ugly" - UK-Based Lady (pics) by Sunnymatey(m): 8:26am On Nov 09, 2017
lf she's forming beautiful then Gordons and OBJ are very handsome.

1 Like

Re: "Nigerian Men In Nigeria Are Ugly" - UK-Based Lady (pics) by EmekaBlue(m): 8:28am On Nov 09, 2017
yanshDoctor:
..she doesnt lie. if you live in the uk for few years and returned back to Nigeria. you will noticed how ugly we are in this country.

when i spend a year outside the country. and returned back. i was shocked with the haggard and dirty looking faces of Nigerians on the street of lagos. everybody was just ugly in my eyes it took some months before it clears from my eyes yet again. if you have upgraded you smartphone then goes back to the former phone the kind of change you are going to notice that's what i am talking about.

the men and women ugly face and dull skin. everything was so messed up to the extent i was thinking to run back.

we are ugly in this part of the world. you need to travel alot to know this. it only because we have getting use to seeing our face and kind and we think we are beautiful and hand same. not just Nigerians but most sahara Africans.
grin grin grin i no go lie....u r right! had that same experience walahi

People no go gree bcoz the truth is bitter especially when it doesnt favour u.

3 Likes

Re: "Nigerian Men In Nigeria Are Ugly" - UK-Based Lady (pics) by Ironi: 8:29am On Nov 09, 2017
True true , ugly with small dicks
Re: "Nigerian Men In Nigeria Are Ugly" - UK-Based Lady (pics) by fresherdanU: 8:31am On Nov 09, 2017
U NEED TO SEE MY BABY. HE IS LIKE FINE WINE. AND MY BROTHERS ARE SUPER CUTE
Re: "Nigerian Men In Nigeria Are Ugly" - UK-Based Lady (pics) by showghan(m): 8:40am On Nov 09, 2017

Re: "Nigerian Men In Nigeria Are Ugly" - UK-Based Lady (pics) by tealaw(m): 8:43am On Nov 09, 2017
She's right

2 Likes

Re: "Nigerian Men In Nigeria Are Ugly" - UK-Based Lady (pics) by Nobody: 8:43am On Nov 09, 2017
yanshDoctor:
..she doesnt lie. if you live in the uk for few years and returned back to Nigeria. you will noticed how ugly we are in this country.

when i spend a year outside the country. and returned back. i was shocked with the haggard and dirty looking faces of Nigerians on the street of lagos. everybody was just ugly in my eyes it took some months before it clears from my eyes yet again. if you have upgraded you smartphone then goes back to the former phone the kind of change you are going to notice that's what i am talking about.

the men and women ugly face and dull skin. everything was so messed up to the extent i was thinking to run back.

we are ugly in this part of the world. you need to travel alot to know this. it only because we have getting use to seeing our face and kind and we think we are beautiful and hand same. not just Nigerians but most sahara Africans.
kai

Be patriotic 4once
Re: "Nigerian Men In Nigeria Are Ugly" - UK-Based Lady (pics) by PBundles(m): 8:45am On Nov 09, 2017
Says a woman with a fading hairline, hair extensions and tons of make up. If she so confidnet why not remove it and show us all your BEAUTY. Bet you if she did we would gasp from the shock.

1 Like

Re: "Nigerian Men In Nigeria Are Ugly" - UK-Based Lady (pics) by simplicity1(m): 8:53am On Nov 09, 2017
Make una come see kettle calling pot black

But come oooooo

who dash monkey banana

You dey UK still dey ugly not when you now come to Nigeria by the time the sun touch you, you will know the difference between June and July..........

Aboki......

Re: "Nigerian Men In Nigeria Are Ugly" - UK-Based Lady (pics) by Barzinime(m): 8:57am On Nov 09, 2017
Lol cheesy
pocohantas:

For sure. I can imagine one foolish boy sliding into her DM now. "Angel tnx for acceptance. LOL @your tweet, can I get your WhatsApp number?" cheesy
Re: "Nigerian Men In Nigeria Are Ugly" - UK-Based Lady (pics) by Nobody: 8:57am On Nov 09, 2017
yoosga:
Twitter standards
Absurd price, profile created yesterday hmmm
Re: "Nigerian Men In Nigeria Are Ugly" - UK-Based Lady (pics) by Godson201333(m): 9:13am On Nov 09, 2017
yanshDoctor:

You are right,It is simply because either one or way or the other,Nigerians in Nigeria go through some kind of stress,Physically or mentally.We need some certain things to be in place so that people can also pay attention to taking care of themselves! Hence some people base their arguments on Weather.I think we are all generally beautiful and Handsome.

1 Like

Re: "Nigerian Men In Nigeria Are Ugly" - UK-Based Lady (pics) by Sleezwizz: 9:17am On Nov 09, 2017
Nwodosis:
The real men in my country Nigeria care not about ugliness. The handsomeness of a man in my country is mathematical directly proportional to the weight of his pockets and inversely proportional to poverty!

Gid bless u. You are absolutely on point grin
Re: "Nigerian Men In Nigeria Are Ugly" - UK-Based Lady (pics) by gerreer44: 9:26am On Nov 09, 2017
fascinating

Re: "Nigerian Men In Nigeria Are Ugly" - UK-Based Lady (pics) by Godson201333(m): 9:29am On Nov 09, 2017
yanshDoctor:

we are ugly in this part of the world. you need to travel alot to know this. it only because we have getting use to seeing our face and kind and we think we are beautiful and handsome. not just Nigerians but most sahara Africans.
Re: "Nigerian Men In Nigeria Are Ugly" - UK-Based Lady (pics) by Nobody: 9:31am On Nov 09, 2017
This foolish girl that went to my uni lmao.
Re: "Nigerian Men In Nigeria Are Ugly" - UK-Based Lady (pics) by sbashir10(m): 9:33am On Nov 09, 2017
Can you imagine what's coming out of this trash.. With her face like fermented beans
Re: "Nigerian Men In Nigeria Are Ugly" - UK-Based Lady (pics) by Nobody: 9:36am On Nov 09, 2017
tossie101:
Thats her opinion.. and it doesn't hold water.
Because i know my bobo is epitome of handsomeness
Wow!thank you baby. grin

1 Like

Re: "Nigerian Men In Nigeria Are Ugly" - UK-Based Lady (pics) by Nobody: 10:16am On Nov 09, 2017
She must be color blind grin

Nigerian men in Nigeria are handsome and delicious cheesy

Not all o.. But some set of guys are.
For example my bf is fucvking hot , freshly tushed and delicious tongue cheesy

( I hope he won't see this line, make e head no come swell)

Then male friends I have around me are also hmm! *coughs* grin

So she shouldn't get it twisted.

Some Guys here are top notch in looks.
Re: "Nigerian Men In Nigeria Are Ugly" - UK-Based Lady (pics) by Stoicbaba(m): 10:18am On Nov 09, 2017
frenzyduchess:
More like dangling a carrot ,and obviously they took the bait, their ego is just too big to ignore her grin

If you are told by someone who doesn't even match your beauty that you are ugly, what will be your response?
Re: "Nigerian Men In Nigeria Are Ugly" - UK-Based Lady (pics) by martvel(m): 10:20am On Nov 09, 2017
She is looking for cheap recognition

Re: "Nigerian Men In Nigeria Are Ugly" - UK-Based Lady (pics) by Safiaa(f): 10:22am On Nov 09, 2017
yanshDoctor:

we are ugly in this part of the world. you need to travel alot to know this. it only because we have getting use to seeing our face and kind and we think we are beautiful and handsome. not just Nigerians but most sahara Africans.
Lool. This is really not true though.
Re: "Nigerian Men In Nigeria Are Ugly" - UK-Based Lady (pics) by LuvU2: 10:40am On Nov 09, 2017
yanshDoctor:

Lagos is not Nigeria. There is south south/east and North east/west. Where most beautiful are. Lagos is for people who live hard not so in other places smiley

2 Likes

Re: "Nigerian Men In Nigeria Are Ugly" - UK-Based Lady (pics) by LuvU2: 10:42am On Nov 09, 2017
Stoicbaba:

If you are told by someone who doesn't even match your beauty that you are ugly, what will be your response?
Dunno about matching beauty but most people will call her beautiful in a breath.
Re: "Nigerian Men In Nigeria Are Ugly" - UK-Based Lady (pics) by austinceasar(m): 11:04am On Nov 09, 2017
Re: "Nigerian Men In Nigeria Are Ugly" - UK-Based Lady (pics) by hary4luv(m): 11:16am On Nov 09, 2017
pocohantas:

For sure. I can imagine one foolish boy sliding into her DM now. "Angel tnx for acceptance. LOL @your tweet, can I get your WhatsApp number?" cheesy

You just killed it...lmao!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Waist Beads Have Turned Some Nigerian Men Into Mumu / I Caught My FianceƩ Cheating The Second Time. / Why Do Some Young Ladies Find Married Men More Attractive?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.