Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,607 members, 7,816,508 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:17 PM

"Nigerian Men In Nigeria Are Ugly" - UK-Based Lady (pics) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "Nigerian Men In Nigeria Are Ugly" - UK-Based Lady (pics) (41509 Views)

It Is Very Clear That Male Species Know That They are Ugly Looking Creatures / I Have Been Able To Convert Over 3,000 Women Into Lesbians - Ghanaian Lady (Pics / Guys With Big Joysticks Share Your Crazy Experience With A Lady (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Nigerian Men In Nigeria Are Ugly" - UK-Based Lady (pics) by chimeskigabby(m): 12:17pm On Nov 09, 2017
karishika
Re: "Nigerian Men In Nigeria Are Ugly" - UK-Based Lady (pics) by yanshDoctor: 12:20pm On Nov 09, 2017
Godson201333:

You are right,It is simply because either one or way or the other,Nigerians in Nigeria go through some kind of stress,Physically or mentally.We need some certain things to be in place so that people can also pay attention to taking care of themselves! Hence some people base their arguments on Weather.I think we are all generally beautiful and Handsome.
Nigeria feeds are naturally malnutrition, process feeds of low quality and nutrient deficiency and to add to it very expensive as well. hash lifestyle and hotter climates.
Re: "Nigerian Men In Nigeria Are Ugly" - UK-Based Lady (pics) by bracket0(m): 1:49pm On Nov 09, 2017
yanshDoctor:
..she doesnt lie. if you live in the uk for few years and returned back to Nigeria. you will noticed how ugly we are in this country.

when i spend a year outside the country. and returned back. i was shocked with the haggard and dirty looking faces of Nigerians on the street of lagos. everybody was just ugly in my eyes it took some months before it clears from my eyes yet again. if you have upgraded you smartphone then goes back to the former phone the kind of change you are going to notice that's what i am talking about.

the men and women ugly face and dull skin. everything was so messed up to the extent i was thinking to run back.

we are ugly in this part of the world. you need to travel alot to know this. it only because we have getting use to seeing our face and kind and we think we are beautiful and handsome. not just Nigerians but most sahara Africans.

What is this one also saying

Re: "Nigerian Men In Nigeria Are Ugly" - UK-Based Lady (pics) by Stoicbaba(m): 4:21pm On Nov 09, 2017
LuvU2:
Dunno about matching beauty but most people will call her beautiful in a breath.

Really...you know her that much? Good for her then. ..However, beauty is in the eye of the beholder...
Re: "Nigerian Men In Nigeria Are Ugly" - UK-Based Lady (pics) by ModestSam(m): 8:51pm On Nov 09, 2017
Sent her a nicely worded response, and she blocked me. She's just looking for attention, I guess she got what she was badly craving.
On the other hand, it might be a tactic for her to get a Nigerian guy to ask her out.
Either way, it was a stupid post and I let her know that.
Re: "Nigerian Men In Nigeria Are Ugly" - UK-Based Lady (pics) by olujastro: 11:42pm On Nov 09, 2017
yanshDoctor:
..she doesnt lie. if you live in the uk for few years and returned back to Nigeria. you will noticed how ugly we are in this country.

when i spend a year outside the country. and returned back. i was shocked with the haggard and dirty looking faces of Nigerians on the street of lagos. everybody was just ugly in my eyes it took some months before it clears from my eyes yet again. if you have upgraded you smartphone then goes back to the former phone the kind of change you are going to notice that's what i am talking about.

the men and women ugly face and dull skin. everything was so messed up to the extent i was thinking to run back.

we are ugly in this part of the world. you need to travel alot to know this. it only because we have getting use to seeing our face and kind and we think we are beautiful and handsome. not just Nigerians but most sahara Africans.
It's simply the hot climatic condition of Nigeria and subsaharan countries. I wouldn't say I'm more handsome now. The only difference now is that the cold climate here has made my skin colour brighter than the girl's future.
Re: "Nigerian Men In Nigeria Are Ugly" - UK-Based Lady (pics) by khiaa(f): 1:19am On Nov 10, 2017
You men know that it's not true so why are you letting her get under your skin? Unless! lipsrsealed
Re: "Nigerian Men In Nigeria Are Ugly" - UK-Based Lady (pics) by tossie101(f): 6:10pm On Nov 10, 2017
Chuvin22:

Wow!thank you baby. grin

Lol. Thank u dearie cheesy
Re: "Nigerian Men In Nigeria Are Ugly" - UK-Based Lady (pics) by TheRealestGuy(m): 4:37pm On May 26, 2021
austinceasar:

You sent me a PM.

Don't have access to the email address I used anymore.

What's up?
Re: "Nigerian Men In Nigeria Are Ugly" - UK-Based Lady (pics) by dederocs(m): 4:53pm On May 26, 2021
Basic girls have the smartest tongues grin
Re: "Nigerian Men In Nigeria Are Ugly" - UK-Based Lady (pics) by Nobody: 5:19pm On May 26, 2021
Are u kidding me?, Come to surulere
Re: "Nigerian Men In Nigeria Are Ugly" - UK-Based Lady (pics) by Mustoph1(m): 8:28pm On May 26, 2021
Ask her if she has met me
Re: "Nigerian Men In Nigeria Are Ugly" - UK-Based Lady (pics) by BlueAir: 10:49pm On May 26, 2021
angry Imo village girl don enter Europe. Sense don disappear
Re: "Nigerian Men In Nigeria Are Ugly" - UK-Based Lady (pics) by Joelobioha(m): 10:41pm On Sep 07, 2021
Oh pleeaasseee I can remove 90% of ur beauty with a tissue..biaatchhhh...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lady Whose Face Was Photoshopped Into Another Woman's Body Apologizes / Waist Beads Have Turned Some Nigerian Men Into Mumu / I Caught My FianceƩ Cheating The Second Time.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.