Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,737 members, 7,809,826 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:34 PM

State The Reasons Why You Cheat(ed) On Your Spouse. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / State The Reasons Why You Cheat(ed) On Your Spouse. (2877 Views)

Ever Poo-ed On Your Body When You Are Out? Share Your Experience / Women, Why Do You Cheat On Your Partners? / Men, Why Do You Cheat On Your Partner? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

State The Reasons Why You Cheat(ed) On Your Spouse. by Nobody: 8:52am On Nov 09, 2017
embarassed I really want to know. I'm not judging you or anything..

okay let me start. she cheated on me first and I did mine back, but trust me, I have stopped. I won't ever do that again.
Re: State The Reasons Why You Cheat(ed) On Your Spouse. by Nobody: 8:55am On Nov 09, 2017
HannahHitler:

okay let me start. she cheated on me first and I did mine back, but trust me, I have stopped. I won't ever do that again.
Op youre not a good liar.
Its now a she? While you're a she? Mo daran

6 Likes

Re: State The Reasons Why You Cheat(ed) On Your Spouse. by Nobody: 9:00am On Nov 09, 2017
cummando:

Op youre not a good liar.
Its now a she? While you're a she? Mo daran
answer the question and stop investigating me. I'm not one of your clients.
Re: State The Reasons Why You Cheat(ed) On Your Spouse. by Nobody: 9:04am On Nov 09, 2017
HannahHitler:
Painment. Lesbianism. 14years. Either you put it in quote or your just another legend of the attention seeker

4 Likes

Re: State The Reasons Why You Cheat(ed) On Your Spouse. by pryme(m): 9:17am On Nov 09, 2017
HannahHitler:

dont tell expect Nigerians to be brave enough to tell on Nairaland
Re: State The Reasons Why You Cheat(ed) On Your Spouse. by Nobody: 9:28am On Nov 09, 2017
pryme:

dont tell expect Nigerians to be brave enough to tell on Nairaland
duhhh. it's a faceless forum
Re: State The Reasons Why You Cheat(ed) On Your Spouse. by pryme(m): 9:31am On Nov 09, 2017
HannahHitler:
duhhh. it's a faceless forum

Hahahaha you honestly believe that?
Re: State The Reasons Why You Cheat(ed) On Your Spouse. by jacyhelen(f): 9:40am On Nov 09, 2017
HannahHitler:

lesbinaism is 14 yrs jail term
Re: State The Reasons Why You Cheat(ed) On Your Spouse. by Nobody: 3:32pm On Nov 09, 2017
jacyhelen:

aunty Aproko, I know. so back to the question.
Re: State The Reasons Why You Cheat(ed) On Your Spouse. by CAPSLOCKED: 7:17pm On Mar 03, 2018
jacyhelen:

STUPIDITY IS FOR ETERNITY.

4 Likes

Re: State The Reasons Why You Cheat(ed) On Your Spouse. by BaeMercy(f): 7:37pm On Mar 03, 2018
You Were Raped Then You Became A Lesbian. Let Me Tell You Something "not all men are the same" Adam Was Created For Eve. You Have An Adam Not A Eve. Leave Lesbinaism

1 Like

Re: State The Reasons Why You Cheat(ed) On Your Spouse. by calliope(f): 8:12pm On Mar 03, 2018
BaeMercy:
You Were Raped Then You Became A Lesbian. Let Me Tell You Something "not all men are the same" Adam Was Created For Eve. You Have An Adam Not A Eve. Leave Lesbinaism
How did you know she was raped? or you were the one who raped her hence her attraction to same -sex?

See, if you have got nothing reasonable to say, kindly shove your unsolicited opinion down your ignorant stricken ass. undecided

6 Likes

Re: State The Reasons Why You Cheat(ed) On Your Spouse. by BaeMercy(f): 8:16pm On Mar 03, 2018
calliope:

How did you know she was raped? or you were the one who raped her hence her attraction to same -sex?

See, if you have got nothing reasonable to say, kindly shove your unsolicited opinion down your ignorant stricken ass. undecided
You Are A Fool, I Didn't Mention Your Name But Because Of Your Low Self Esteem You Replied Me. I Am Not A Lesbian And Will Never Be. So I Wonder Why You Are Pained!

10 Likes

Re: State The Reasons Why You Cheat(ed) On Your Spouse. by Splinz(m): 8:46pm On Mar 03, 2018
cheesy shocked cheesy

I see a 'she' going ballistic in her bid to perhaps protect the Op, her fellow traveler.

But, she need not be jittery. BaeMercy is only calling for solidarity with cassavas...

Cassava is bae... cassava is the real food... chop cassavas and shun cucumbers!

6 Likes

Re: State The Reasons Why You Cheat(ed) On Your Spouse. by Nobody: 8:47pm On Mar 03, 2018
I never cheated and will never cheat but if they cheat, I catch them, I dump their sorry ass and move on.

2 Likes

Re: State The Reasons Why You Cheat(ed) On Your Spouse. by BaeMercy(f): 10:01pm On Mar 03, 2018
Splinz:
cheesy shocked cheesy

I see a 'she' going ballistic in her bid to perhaps protect the Op, her fellow traveler.

But, she need not be jittery. BaeMercy is only calling for solidarity with cassavas...

Cassava is bae... cassava is the real food... chop cassavas and shun cucumbers!
Hmm Lol
Re: State The Reasons Why You Cheat(ed) On Your Spouse. by BossLaifay(f): 10:31pm On Mar 03, 2018
Because I have commitment issues
Because sex is glorious
HannahHitler:
okay let me start......

1 Like

Re: State The Reasons Why You Cheat(ed) On Your Spouse. by ReinaFarine: 10:46pm On Mar 03, 2018
Hi HannahHitler...
Lol...
I cheated because I didn't know we were dating... That was the night we became exclusive though.... So technically not cheating.
Re: State The Reasons Why You Cheat(ed) On Your Spouse. by Khonifer: 11:26pm On Mar 03, 2018
Because being a hoe is fun cheesy cheesy cheesy

Especially when it pays both in monetary terms and relationship wise like it did in mine. Found a good man while hoeing shocked

2 Likes

Re: State The Reasons Why You Cheat(ed) On Your Spouse. by Nobody: 6:13am On Mar 04, 2018
ReinaFarine:
Hi HannahHitler...
Lol...
I cheated because I didn't know we were dating... That was the night we became exclusive though.... So technically not cheating.
lmao. I am familiar with this scenario. Lol.

Can i pm you please??
Re: State The Reasons Why You Cheat(ed) On Your Spouse. by ReinaFarine: 6:40am On Mar 04, 2018
HannahHitler:
lmao. I am familiar with this scenario. Lol.

Can i pm you please??
Sure dearie
Re: State The Reasons Why You Cheat(ed) On Your Spouse. by J2381: 8:10pm On Mar 10, 2018
HannahHitler:

You cheated for revenge. Clear sign you're a vengeful female.
Re: State The Reasons Why You Cheat(ed) On Your Spouse. by Nobody: 8:42pm On Mar 10, 2018
Cheatin Is A Choice
Re: State The Reasons Why You Cheat(ed) On Your Spouse. by Fadiga24(m): 8:54pm On Mar 10, 2018
Disgusting lesbians all over this thread

Spits

closes thread.

1 Like

Re: State The Reasons Why You Cheat(ed) On Your Spouse. by Mandrake007(m): 8:59pm On Mar 10, 2018
I love the fùckin Internet it's where everybody is so badass and can be whatever they want,shame same can't be said in real life..

1 Like

Re: State The Reasons Why You Cheat(ed) On Your Spouse. by lindytania(f): 8:28pm On Mar 20, 2018
HannahHitler:

Hannah I want to talk to you in private can I have your Facebook name or your mobile number?
Re: State The Reasons Why You Cheat(ed) On Your Spouse. by roarik(f): 8:47pm On Mar 20, 2018
i don't cheat,i rather dump his ass tongue
Re: State The Reasons Why You Cheat(ed) On Your Spouse. by Nobody: 8:57pm On Mar 20, 2018
roarik:
i don't cheat,i rather dump his ass tongue

Hi Ope! smiley It's been a while
Re: State The Reasons Why You Cheat(ed) On Your Spouse. by Nedfed(m): 9:13pm On Mar 20, 2018
HannahHitler:

Oh!!!
After fvcking around ba?
Well done ma

(1) (Reply)

Do Nlander Ladies Do This Too / Toilet Habits For Ladies / SA Dancer,zodwa Wabantu Wears Practically Nothing On The Set Of New Music Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.