Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,282 members, 7,815,477 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:01 PM

Ever Poo-ed On Your Body When You Are Out? Share Your Experience - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ever Poo-ed On Your Body When You Are Out? Share Your Experience (2083 Views)

Lady Covers Her Nose, Watches Her Man Poo Inside Toilet In Pre-wedding Photos / Lady Dumps Her Yahoo Plus Boyfriend For Eating Bread & Poo / State The Reasons Why You Cheat(ed) On Your Spouse. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ever Poo-ed On Your Body When You Are Out? Share Your Experience by Nobody: 5:49pm On Mar 12, 2022
Today is d worst day of my life... I nearly messed up myself real bad. I was coming bak frm an occassion nd was really pressed, i already boarded d vehicle before d first signal came, i thought i could hold it till i reached home. And meanwhile d journey back home takes at least 30 min.. The urge continue nd was gettin intense that i had to clench my butt tight through out the journey. When we finally got to the stop, it was already at the base of my butthole, any movement i make, it will come out freely... I was sweating profusely.... I had to still wait till everyone alighted and beg the driver to take me to my house, at first he refuse because, one its a sienna and two, he didnt see the need to. But i had to explain to him whats going on. So he finally agreed, and drop me at the gate the shit finally came out as i alighted... I had to use my hand to hold my trouser to prevent the shit from falling as i ran inside.... The driver was just laughing... Damn what a day..
Share urs even if its when ure a kid.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ever Poo-ed On Your Body When You Are Out? Share Your Experience by Candidlady: 5:51pm On Mar 12, 2022
cheesy

Lmao

First off ilike your moniker madara uchiha a character in naruto°°°imiss seeing animés°° .. He was my favorite
people like you go to occasions to eat all the varieties note ididnt use taste, you guys eat like consume all the varieties of foods you see in an occasions... You guys eat like it is your last super!!! That driver messdup for helping you out.. Glutt

Truly awuf dey run belle

fattprince and heniford2 would have lota stories to tell... Loose bowels and tiny bladders entities

3 Likes

Re: Ever Poo-ed On Your Body When You Are Out? Share Your Experience by MufasaLion: 5:56pm On Mar 12, 2022
Hilarious thread this would be.
Re: Ever Poo-ed On Your Body When You Are Out? Share Your Experience by garriAndsugar: 5:57pm On Mar 12, 2022
I was in pry 1 then.. I poeed on myself when we were going home after school..

Everybody was running away thinking the smell was coming from the bush we were passing.. I too joined them running grin

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ever Poo-ed On Your Body When You Are Out? Share Your Experience by MadamVanessa(f): 6:01pm On Mar 12, 2022
shocked

Everyone had such experience at least once in their life, it's even worst if it a purging one.

You really need not to be ashamed or feel embarrassed. If brown teeth, frog eye drug baron Escobar of south western Nigeria can urinate and defecate inside his agbada in public for that mattershocked My dear who are you not to shit in your body?

4 Likes

Re: Ever Poo-ed On Your Body When You Are Out? Share Your Experience by Cerebellum: 6:02pm On Mar 12, 2022
MaDaRa01:
Today is d worst day of my life... I nearly messed up myself real bad. I was coming bak frm an occassion nd was really pressed, i already boarded d vehicle before d first signal came.... I had to still wait till everyone k

Lemme copy Mrcork today

So you say you poopoo on yur bodys...

You shud be flogs, sir(no offense)grin

Re: Ever Poo-ed On Your Body When You Are Out? Share Your Experience by Yugoslavia247(m): 6:02pm On Mar 12, 2022
I was in a staff bus to work. I discovered I was pressed. I stood up in the coaster. The driver asked what was wrong I said stomach ache. He asked if it was ulcer, I said no. The shit don't dey my yansh tip. The muscles could not hold it anymore. It came out but thank God it was this tight boxers. I went to the toilet from the bus. I had to remove the boxers and worked all day without boxers.

Since then early morning shit is a goal.

13 Likes

Re: Ever Poo-ed On Your Body When You Are Out? Share Your Experience by Northernblood5(m): 6:05pm On Mar 12, 2022
Nearly happened to me today at work.

I have been eating lots of cow Meat since this week, today i got my result.

Although I was having stomach bloating earlier in the day, i ignored it and went to work after all I went to toilet and never noticed anything. This afternoon at work, I went to the Convenience room (Toilet) to urinate, then i decided to pass out the wind disturbing me in office . Unfortunately grin grin cheesy cheesy grin grin cheesy . I had to take permission and JAPA as i don't use public toilet.

When i drove back home, na then all family and friends remember all the discussion in the world grin grin grin . The don't know gentle looking me has something under grin grin . I had to claim am in a haste to save myself grin wink wink . It wasn't an easy experience. Say no to eating too much cow Meat ooh, to prevent embarrassment

3 Likes

Re: Ever Poo-ed On Your Body When You Are Out? Share Your Experience by MN07: 6:06pm On Mar 12, 2022
MaDaRa01:
Today is d worst day of my life... I nearly messed up myself real bad. I was coming bak frm an occassion nd was really pressed, i already boarded d vehicle before d first signal came, i thought i could hold it till i reached home. And meanwhile d journey back home takes at least 30 min.. The urge continue nd was gettin intense that i had to clench my butt tight through out the journey. When we finally got to the stop, it was already at the base of my butthole, any movement i make, it will come out freely... I was sweating profusely.... I had to still wait till everyone alighted and beg the driver to take me to my house, at first he refuse because, one its a sienna and two, he didnt see the need to. But i had to explain to him whats going on. So he finally agreed, and drop me at the gate the shit finally came out as i alighted... I had to use my hand to hold my trouser to prevent the shit from falling as i ran inside.... The driver was just laughing... Damn what a day..

Chai God save you.

Village people want use you shine
Re: Ever Poo-ed On Your Body When You Are Out? Share Your Experience by MrBrownJay1(m): 6:14pm On Mar 12, 2022
MaDaRa01:

Re: Ever Poo-ed On Your Body When You Are Out? Share Your Experience by Pnorh(f): 6:23pm On Mar 12, 2022
I remember when I was pourging unnecessarily on site,... I could not cry,..., if I wan mess like this,... nAh shit go come out cry, ThankGod there was toilet,... washed my undies and ran to a chemist shop to get flagin,.. and that was what saved me cheesy

1 Like

Re: Ever Poo-ed On Your Body When You Are Out? Share Your Experience by blaquebelle: 6:30pm On Mar 12, 2022
In jss1 then in boarding school I had serious constipation. I went to the clinic only for the fake nurse to give me parrafin oil to drink. I don't even know how it worked. Instead of it to relieve me so I can go to toilet normally it's asif it went to melt the poo and it was just coming out without notice. I had to look for pad for shit, smh. Everywhere I went people were just saying something is smelling. Worst experience of my life! Thank God vacation day wasn't far
Re: Ever Poo-ed On Your Body When You Are Out? Share Your Experience by Moeman: 6:31pm On Mar 12, 2022
lol....use d toilet in the morning before going out to prevent embarrasment...my father told me this and i've been doing it for as long as i can remember
Re: Ever Poo-ed On Your Body When You Are Out? Share Your Experience by tee59(f): 6:36pm On Mar 12, 2022
Mine was last year December. I traveled for a party in Abeokuta. When we were coming back, I didn't have the urge to ease myself cus I wasn't feeling anything. But 10mins to the journey to Ibadan, I started feeling like urinating. I was managing it for the next 30mins. There was terrible hold up on the way. I couldn't tell the driver cus the man was mad gan for head. One hour to the journey, I couldn't sit properly again cus my abdomen was in great pain. I was sweating profusely. The lady beside me asked , what's up? I told her my predicament. She started shouting to the driver to stop for me to ease myself. Before the man could even find somewhere to park, another 15 minutes. When I finally got down, I started looking for where it was hidden to do it. You know women can't just urinate anywhere. Finally, I sighed a corner and went there. I was easing myself for the next 5 minutes, the thing didn't stop oh. The driver was now shouting and I quickly stood up, but I was relieved. The journey took the next one hour. That experience was something else. I can't just forget in a hurry.

5 Likes

Re: Ever Poo-ed On Your Body When You Are Out? Share Your Experience by Lilsameey: 6:36pm On Mar 12, 2022
It was a near-experience for me, I boarded bus from Owo to Lagos, Shit hold me from Owo/Akure road. The shit was trying to force itself. I was tempted many times to tell the driver to stop, so I can probably use the bush but I was like hell no, see this fine girls and crazy guyz, Dem go use me laff, or make I enter bus, make Dem kon dey cover nose grin grin grin, You know people can be crazy., no be me. Guys, I hold this shit till I reach home ooooo, I was walking like a disabled human being. I spent 2 hours shitting in the toilet, like I was relieved and weak. Just sat on the WC helpless. After rounding up, I used the shower for like 20 minutes and was rewinding the day again. Then I slept. It was a very funny and terrible experience, my asshole hear shege that day. (The trick that saved me was kegel exercise.

6 Likes

Re: Ever Poo-ed On Your Body When You Are Out? Share Your Experience by fattprince(m): 6:37pm On Mar 12, 2022
Candidlady:
cheesy

Lmao

First off ilike your moniker madara uchiha a character in naruto°°°imiss seeing animés°° .. He was my favorite
people like you go to occasions to eat all the varieties note ididnt use taste, you guys eat like consume all the varieties of foods you see in an occasions... You guys eat like it is your last super!!! That driver messdup for helping you out.. Glutt

Truly awuf dey run belle

fattprince and heniford2 would have lota stories to tell... Loose bowels and tiny bladders entities

It's supper darling, supper.
I had migraines trying to understand what you wrote up there

4 Likes

Re: Ever Poo-ed On Your Body When You Are Out? Share Your Experience by fattprince(m): 6:44pm On Mar 12, 2022
Well I don't always have these experience, though I had one where my bladder almost burst due to holding urine from Ijebu Ode to Ikorodu. In fact I had to use the gutter where I was facing a park directly. It was because a man to urinated there that was what gave me liver. But when it comes to poo, though if I'm pressed before leaving the house I use the toilet but if I get pressed on the way, infact I don't feel the need as long as I'm in a bus and the bus is moving. Yes, I've done it many times that I'm always confident now that no matter what I will reach my destination before anything.

1 Like

Re: Ever Poo-ed On Your Body When You Are Out? Share Your Experience by fourboys: 6:46pm On Mar 12, 2022
No but I know someone who has.... TINUBU
Re: Ever Poo-ed On Your Body When You Are Out? Share Your Experience by Omicron007: 6:47pm On Mar 12, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

Everyone had such experience at least once in their life, it's even worst if it a purging one.

You really need not to be ashamed or feel embarrassed. If brown teeth, frog eye drug baron Escobar of south western Nigeria can urinate and defecate inside his agbada in public for that mattershocked My dear who are you not to shit in your body?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ever Poo-ed On Your Body When You Are Out? Share Your Experience by heniford2: 6:53pm On Mar 12, 2022
So i went out to this particular club with my pals we were just chilling till this dude showed up his from israel blue eye and a loud dude undecided henry my friend shaked him calmly smiling undecided and introduced him to us, that was the begining of freaky crazy night i have ever had in my whole life.

me i was just observing one girl dancing alone wink i was just not hearing what the new guy was gisting with my friends so, henry tapped me charles!! smiley you like her i said who? That girl? I said naah!!

He said lets go to VVIP i said okey,so the ordered new hard drinks and the Isrealy dude called a lady up and she gave him one stuff, i noticed it so i knew shit its about to go bizarre so i said to henry look mehn i don't do drugs, he smiled and said charles this an't drugs just relaxer i lipsrsealed i what fucking relaxer he said something that will make u feel alright, i told him i don't talk drugs and i don't feel like doing so but mehn b4 i could say more the lady i saw dance walked up to me kissed me with ?#₹% tablet in her mouth dude cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Ever Poo-ed On Your Body When You Are Out? Share Your Experience by dontrulee: 7:03pm On Mar 12, 2022
I remembered when I was in 400level medical school preparing for my exam that was to come up on January 3rd. That day was a cross over day to the new year, I went for night class and around 11:30pm I was feeling pressed, unfortunately for me the toilets were locked and I was staying off campus. My stomach was already rumbling, I ran into a nearby bush as the shit exploded in my boxers. Kai, it was so embarrassing for me that year. Imagine shitting on your body for new year, na wetin I take enter new year be that. I cleaned up in the bush and went to my hostel where I freshened up and later went to chapel for the new year crossover. Thank God say nobody Sabi say some few minutes ago, I shit for my body. Na funny experience Sha

2 Likes

Re: Ever Poo-ed On Your Body When You Are Out? Share Your Experience by Nonexisting: 7:03pm On Mar 12, 2022
Mine was at Enugu Portharcout expressway. I first drove from Owerri to Umuahia and from there, had a need to go to Enugu. After eating at an eatery I set out for my journey. Halfway into the journey, this urge came so badly. Being that I fear snake pass anything, I had to park and do the needful very close to the main road hiding beside my car, thanks to the cover of late evening. Who wan enter bush and risk being bitten by those wicked reptiles? Luckily I had allergies which made my nose run like tap water so I had enough toilet tissue in the car. Since then, I've made toilet tissue an important passenger in my car because no one knows tomorrow.

2 Likes

Re: Ever Poo-ed On Your Body When You Are Out? Share Your Experience by enuk80(m): 8:21pm On Mar 12, 2022
My experienced was back in the uni. I went to visit my school ex babe in her one room apartment with no toilet. Though, it was around 9pm and we were about having fun when I got the signal. My stomach was rumbling me and I thought I could hold on to it. My ex gf was just all over me and to be sincere I couldn't control myself again because the poo was almost coming out. So, I lied to her that I needed to go to my hostel and get something. While I left, I'm was looking for either bike or Keke because I couldn't walk any longer. If I make any slight move, the pool will come out. Thus, I saw a Keke and as soon as I wanted to enter the Keke, the poop was coming out. I told the Keke man to go and I had to poo on my body while on the road. I couldn't even walk close to people because I was smelly poo. It was a very bad experience for me.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ever Poo-ed On Your Body When You Are Out? Share Your Experience by HillaryNelo(m): 8:29pm On Mar 12, 2022
Mine was when i was in ss3 coming back from school i was so pressed i didnt look well and went and urinated beside one fine fence lyk dat with a sign "DO NOT URINATE HERE FINE 5000", it was too late b4 i could notice d sign and one mean security man caught me, problem be say i could not lie dat i did not see d sign cos i unirated exactly in front of d sign. las las ma brodas and sistas na beta cain i chop cos i no get 5k to pay
Re: Ever Poo-ed On Your Body When You Are Out? Share Your Experience by Nobody: 8:47pm On Mar 12, 2022
enuk80:
My experienced was back in the uni. I went to visit my school ex babe in her one room apartment with no toilet. Though, it was around 9pm and we were about having fun when I got the signal. My stomach was rumbling me and I thought I could hold on to it. My ex gf was just all over me and to be sincere I couldn't control myself again because the poo was almost coming out. So, I lied to her that I needed to go to my hostel and get something. While I left, I'm was looking for either bike or Keke because I couldn't walk any longer. If I make any slight move, the pool will come out. Thus, I saw a Keke and as soon as I wanted to enter the Keke, the poop was coming out. I told the Keke man to go and I had to poo on my body while on the road. I couldn't even walk close to people because I was smelly poo. It was a very bad experience for me.
grin
Re: Ever Poo-ed On Your Body When You Are Out? Share Your Experience by Oturatetuala(m): 8:52pm On Mar 12, 2022
I have never experience such before.
Re: Ever Poo-ed On Your Body When You Are Out? Share Your Experience by Nobody: 8:54pm On Mar 12, 2022
Madddd experiences
Re: Ever Poo-ed On Your Body When You Are Out? Share Your Experience by Nobody: 8:55pm On Mar 12, 2022
enuk80:
This one off me grin grin
Re: Ever Poo-ed On Your Body When You Are Out? Share Your Experience by Dannyyoung26(m): 8:57pm On Mar 12, 2022
Mine was going from ogudu to ajah...
I was feeling the stomach upset immediately I boarded the cab but I felt I can manage it.
On getting to 1004.... Omoh see sweating, I happened to sit at the driver side.
The driver was noticing some move by me, thinking I was only adjusting...
And you can imagine some crazy traffic light along that road.
Well, I managed to hold till chevron.
Na that place it now became unbearable.
Discomfort written all over me, as we pass the toll gate. Jezz traffic straight to ajah which I predicted.
As we about to reach mega chicken I told the driver I want to alight.
Can you imagine him telling me, he won't wait for me ooo. I said in my mind who cares...
Omoh... I reach the entrance I asked the security guy where the rest room is, by then I'm already at the hottest stage.
The way I ran to the toilet Ehn... Ah,
Mega chicken saved me that day Sha but it was not nice...
Re: Ever Poo-ed On Your Body When You Are Out? Share Your Experience by SeaTrade(m): 9:06pm On Mar 12, 2022
Night bus to lagos,like a year ago.
Was going for a very important trip that couldn't wait.
Ate something and drank malt before we departed.
We got to delta I think,the hot shit woke me up from sleep.
Started tightening my butt and wanted to hold it till we got to lagos.
It got so bad that I had to tell the driver what was going on, he stopped near a checkpoint and handed me some sanitary materials.
Rushed to the nearest gutter and offloaded everything, small stained my boxers so I threw it away.
Got back to the bus feeling fly.
It was when we got to Ijebu ode around 4am that it started again.
Omo this time it was very intense and I felt bad to bother the driver again.
So I just topd him to drop me and I was running like a mad man in a place I don't know looking for a hotel around 5am.
I later got one and relieved myself properly before joining another bus.
Sad situation to be in.
Re: Ever Poo-ed On Your Body When You Are Out? Share Your Experience by Vinnie2000(m): 9:29pm On Mar 12, 2022
So many crazy experiences! But did Bola Tinubu really poo on himself?
Re: Ever Poo-ed On Your Body When You Are Out? Share Your Experience by oilmane(m): 9:43pm On Mar 12, 2022
MaDaRa01:

lol, sorry oh, next time use the toilet of any eatery near you

(1) (2) (Reply)

In Ur Opinion What Happens After Death? / How Did Your Last Relationship End? / How Do You Get Your Professor To Sleep With You Ladies?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.