Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,751 members, 7,820,588 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:45 PM

Feed His Eyes... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Feed His Eyes... (500 Views)

Missing Boy Found Dead With His Eyes Plucked Out In The Back Of A Car Pics/video / He Shuts His Eyes When We Make Love / He Looked At Me With So Much Hate In His Eyes. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Feed His Eyes... by askseunoladele: 9:50am On Nov 09, 2017
FEED HIS EYES...

Some men are promiscuous, no matter what you do they will steal cheat. "A cheat will always cheat", fine, that doesn't mean we should do nothing about those who are not cheating and watch our marriages end in the divorce court!

Men are moved by sight! What he sees affects him in a great way. Every woman needs to understand this and let it sink in. Some men are attracted to busts, some hips, some face, some hair. It is the responsibility of the wife to ensure he gets enough food for his eyes at home, feed his eyes!

One man ran to a man of God and complained he was always staring at women's breasts. Every where he turns, that's the first place his eyes would go. You may say he needs deliverance and call him dog, animal or whatever! You may also say all he needs is prayers and nothing more! Prayer is good but "faith without work is dead!" The man of God advised him to always look, stare and enjoy the sight of his wife's breasts for as much as he could before he left home every morning. He started doing that and it automatically cured his "lust".

My husband once employed a staff who was fond of shaking her bum all over the place. That wasn't my problem. I got something bigger and better so rivalry in that place was not my headache! I later discovered she was into married men and whenever she wanted to speak to her boss, she would sit on the desk opposite him not on a chair! I advised my perfect gentle man who hates to hurt a soul, allow the little wanderer remain in her chair to receive her instructions!

Her tempo was increasing. Hubby told me he was checking the classes (he is a proprietor) and on getting to a particular place, he saw his staff with skirt down and only her underwear remaining. She weakly attempted to wear her skirt on seeing him! He said he left the place immediately and never looked back. I then discovered this girl is becoming a threat.

One day, hubby told me he clearly he wanted me to start sleeping naked. I wasn't used to that all my life. Even as a spinster living in my own apartment before marriage, I always slept fully clothed! I adjusted fast and started sleeping stark naked! I noticed a heave of relief when I started doing that and he was calm, satisfied and completely at peace. The lady was eventually sacked!

Not every man go about chasing ladies! Some ladies love to hunt married men including your husband. Fast and pray for him but also do everything within your power give him good, quality food for his eyes. Let him see you the way he wants to. Stop hiding your body from him! Stop tying wrapper from morning till night! Stop sleeping clothed! Wear lingerie in the bedroom if that is what he wants!

Let him boast about his wife! Some men will boast to their friends, "there is nothing any girl have there that my wife doesn't have!". Turn him on and let him upload and download on you as often as he wants. The man should also do everything in his power to satisfy your desires too. It is a two way thing.

If we can consistently do this, we will reduce the divorce in our society and have happier homes.

Don't forget to order for my ebook: LIES THAT BREAK MARRIAGES, it will help a lot. God bless you, cheers!
© Seun Oladele, 2017.
askseunoladele@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

About Such A Diva Song By airforce1(must READ) / 5 Days To Their Wedding, Man Kills Pride-to-be For Finding Out His Cheating / Gurus In The House, Koman Solve This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.