Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,217 members, 7,836,058 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:05 PM

Share Your Experience(s) Dating Foreigners. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Share Your Experience(s) Dating Foreigners. (1815 Views)

Have You Ever Dated An Introvert? Share Your Experience(s) / Experiences In Dating Foreigners... / What Nwaamaikpe Said About Dating Foreigners (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Share Your Experience(s) Dating Foreigners. by Nobody: 3:52pm On Dec 12, 2021
Before we begin, let me define the word 'foreigner'...

It means: someone from a country different from yours...

A foreigner could be a fellow African or someone of a different race...

There's a misconception that foreigners must be Caucasians... undecided

What's your experience having a partner from a different country?

This question is only for those who've dated foreigners...

Long distance relationships... Relationships that started and ended on the internet are also acceptable... Tell me how it was...

This isn't a thread to compare your countrymen and women to others... Or degrade them... But to let others know what it's like dating out...

And the downsides... These are important!

Did you experience xenophobia or racism?

Did you partner have implicit stereotypes? For example: assume you are loud or not trustworthy because you're a Nigerian or hyper-sexual because you're black.

Reasons you would definitely encourage another to date out...

Reasons you would never attempt to do so again...
Re: Share Your Experience(s) Dating Foreigners. by ChiefSosa(m): 4:05pm On Dec 12, 2021
Dated a few, so there's experiences here and there.
Re: Share Your Experience(s) Dating Foreigners. by Nobody: 4:10pm On Dec 12, 2021
ChiefSosa:
Dated a few, so there's experiences here and there.
This isn't a contribution...

You mustn't write an epistle... smiley

But anything that might be useful to others...

How were the relationships: Toxic? Perfect?

The women: Demanding? Or were they resourceful?

What did they contribute? Did you change your life or perception of love and romance?

I'm a respectful manner, tell me what differences did you noticed between them and the women in Nigeria...

1 Like

Re: Share Your Experience(s) Dating Foreigners. by younglleo: 4:13pm On Dec 12, 2021
O
Re: Share Your Experience(s) Dating Foreigners. by Kriss216: 4:16pm On Dec 12, 2021
[s]
Datboredberry:
This isn't a contribution...

You mustn't write an epistle... smiley

But anything that might be useful to others...

How were the relationships: Toxic? Perfect?

The women: Demanding? Or were they resourceful?

What did they contribute? Did you change your life or perception of love and romance?

I'm a respectful manner, tell me what differences did you noticed between them and the women in Nigeria...
[/s]
How about you start first by telling us about your relationship with your foreign bobo undecided

4 Likes

Re: Share Your Experience(s) Dating Foreigners. by Vinnie2000(m): 4:18pm On Dec 12, 2021
Hmmm, DatboredBerry!

Dis ur Topic! Well, I haven't dated a Foreigner though! sad
Closest was a Ghanian Babe that I Did Computer training with in 2010!

When our Chemistry/Feelings between us was Growing, She Travelled back to Ghana leaving me High and Dry! sad embarassed

Was later I Heard dat Ghana Babes got Very Sweet C**ts.
E pain me ehn! sad cheesy cheesy
Re: Share Your Experience(s) Dating Foreigners. by Nobody: 4:21pm On Dec 12, 2021
Kriss216:

How about you start first by telling us about your relationship with your foreign bobo undecided
That foreign bobo is perfectly okay for your information... grin

I've kept my relationship off Nairaland cos of the negativity here...

But I'll soon spam this section... tongue

I know you have nothing to share...

2 Likes

Re: Share Your Experience(s) Dating Foreigners. by Kriss216: 4:23pm On Dec 12, 2021
Datboredberry:
That foreign bobo is perfectly okay for your information... grin

I've kept my relationship off Nairaland cos of the negativity here...

But I'll soon spam this section... tongue

I know you have nothing to share...
You kept your relationship off Nairaland, but you want us to share our relationship ON Nairaland for you... Interesting.

7 Likes

Re: Share Your Experience(s) Dating Foreigners. by Nobody: 4:25pm On Dec 12, 2021
Vinnie2000:

Hmmm, DatboredBerry!

Dis ur Topic! Well, I haven't dated a Foreigner though! sad
Closest was a Ghanian Babe that I Did Computer training with in 2010!

When our Chemistry/Feelings between us was Growing, She Travelled back to Ghana leaving me High and Dry! sad embarassed

Was later I Heard dat Ghana Babes got Very Sweet C**ts.
E pain me ehn! sad cheesy cheesy

That was a long time ago!

I'm sorry...

Was she different from Nigerian girls? The way she behaved... smiley

Bolded: That's a stereotype! angry

1 Like

Re: Share Your Experience(s) Dating Foreigners. by Nobody: 4:25pm On Dec 12, 2021
Kriss216:

You kept your relationship off Nairaland, but you want us to share our relationship ON Nairaland for you... Interesting.

Don't derail my thread!!!! Shuu!
Re: Share Your Experience(s) Dating Foreigners. by younglleo: 4:31pm On Dec 12, 2021
Kriss216:

1 Like

Re: Share Your Experience(s) Dating Foreigners. by Kriss216: 4:46pm On Dec 12, 2021
Datboredberry:

Don't derail my thread!!!! Shuu!
What nonsense thread

1 Like

Re: Share Your Experience(s) Dating Foreigners. by Vinnie2000(m): 4:46pm On Dec 12, 2021
Datboredberry:

That was a long time ago!

I'm sorry...

Was she different from Nigerian girls? The way she behaved... smiley

Bolded: That's a stereotype! angry

Not Really!
She was gentle, Dark in Complexion and spoke with the Ghanian 'Cam, Paster, Mather, Father Accent.. smiley

For the P***y part, Who now told you It's a Stereotype? sad
Re: Share Your Experience(s) Dating Foreigners. by ChiefSosa(m): 4:56pm On Dec 12, 2021
-comment deleted-
Re: Share Your Experience(s) Dating Foreigners. by Nobody: 5:05pm On Dec 12, 2021
Vinnie2000:

[/b]

Not Really!
She was gentle, Dark in Complexion and spoke with the Ghanian 'Cam, Paster, Mather, Father Accent.. smiley

For the P***y part, Who now told you It's a Stereotype? sad
Aww... Well, there's alot of threads comparing Nigerian girls to others.. I wanted to see things from the perspective of Nigerian men... Maybe to understand the criticisms a bit...

I like Ghanaian girls...

The p***y part... lipsrsealed

It's true... Don't mind me, I was just jealous...

1 Like

Re: Share Your Experience(s) Dating Foreigners. by Dekadet(m): 9:20pm On Dec 13, 2021
Clears throat... well i dated two foreigners, one from Europe and the other from another African country(Republic of Niger - a muslim arab sort of) The European was very interesting to be with and all that, u know i love my ladies to be in control( initiating the move and all that) Nigerian ladies always want the guys to make the move first. but the muslim arab was shy and some what conserved. I miss the European soo much though we chat on whatsapp and she's married now with kids. I always pray we never meet again 'cos i might do what i always dread in this life... BANG SOMEONES WIFE...she says she misses me too and that i will always remain the greatest in her heart. might sound strange but i have never felt with other ladies what i felt for her.
Re: Share Your Experience(s) Dating Foreigners. by Nobody: 9:30pm On Dec 13, 2021
Dekadet:
Clears throat... well i dated two foreigners, one from Europe and the other from another African country(Republic of Niger - a muslim arab sort of) The European was very interesting to be with and all that, u know i love my ladies to be in control( initiating the move and all that) Nigerian ladies always want the guys to make the move first. but the muslim arab was shy and some what conserved. I miss the European soo much though we chat on whatsapp and she's married now with kids. I always pray we never meet again 'cos i might do what i always dread in this life... BANG SOMEONES WIFE...she says she misses me too and that i will always remain the greatest in her heart. might sound strange but i have never felt with other ladies what i felt for her.

Thank you! I've related with a lot of foreigners... I attended elementary school with a couple, plus the others I've met... I did love being friends with them...

The different cultures... It makes is fun...

The European lady probably wouldn't enjoy being with someone from her country...as she did with you... Because you came off as exotic... Different... The way she did...

I had a great time with Muslims from Arab countries...

I noted the comparison... I've noticed that African men wish their women were more 'forward'...

4 Likes

Re: Share Your Experience(s) Dating Foreigners. by Omicron007: 9:39pm On Dec 13, 2021
Once dated a Hungarian, in Budapest.
Choii...I miss.

1 Like

Re: Share Your Experience(s) Dating Foreigners. by Lilsameey: 9:42pm On Dec 13, 2021
I still dey plan am, am looking towards banging atleast 4 babes from different countries in each continents on this earth.

1 Like

Re: Share Your Experience(s) Dating Foreigners. by Nobody: 9:49pm On Dec 13, 2021
Kriss216:

What nonsense thread

1 Like

Re: Share Your Experience(s) Dating Foreigners. by Truvelisback(m): 9:51pm On Dec 13, 2021
I have never dated a foreigner.

1 Like

Re: Share Your Experience(s) Dating Foreigners. by samiabigail: 9:55pm On Dec 13, 2021
I only date foreigners. They treat you better. They have more money unless the local man is very rich. Don't go drinking for all money you have. Helps at home, doesn't expect you to do everything. Doesn't beat you.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Share Your Experience(s) Dating Foreigners. by Nobody: 10:38pm On Dec 13, 2021
Truvelisback:
I have never dated a foreigner.
I didn't expect that you have... But you made me jealous Truvel... I thought I was your crush...

2 Likes

Re: Share Your Experience(s) Dating Foreigners. by Silentgroper(m): 10:47pm On Dec 13, 2021
Had a thing with an irish girl. plus a girl 4rm joberton.. Still keep up with d later tho..

1 Like

Re: Share Your Experience(s) Dating Foreigners. by Dekadet(m): 10:48pm On Dec 13, 2021
Datboredberry:

Thank you! I've related with a lot of foreigners... I attended elementary school with a couple, plus the others I've met... I did love being friends with them...

The different cultures... It makes is fun...

The European lady probably wouldn't enjoy being with someone from her country...as she did with you... Because you came off as exotic... Different... The way she did...

I had a great time with Muslims from Arab countries...

I noted the comparison... I've noticed that African men wish their women were more 'forward'...
like the way you carefully choose your words before serving
Re: Share Your Experience(s) Dating Foreigners. by Truvelisback(m): 10:56pm On Dec 13, 2021
Datboredberry:
I didn't expect that you have... But you made me jealous Truvel... I thought I was your crush...
You? really?

Re: Share Your Experience(s) Dating Foreigners. by Vinnie2000(m): 11:03pm On Dec 13, 2021
Datboredberry:

So He is your Crush? shocked

No wonder you are pained when I gave you GidRedpiller! cheesy grin
Re: Share Your Experience(s) Dating Foreigners. by Nobody: 11:07pm On Dec 13, 2021
Vinnie2000:

So He is your Crush? shocked

No wonder you are pained when I gave you GidRedpiller! cheesy grin
He's my friend-enemy... grin

Dont even mention Gid... How you paired he and i , I still can't understand...

1 Like

Re: Share Your Experience(s) Dating Foreigners. by Nobody: 11:08pm On Dec 13, 2021
Dekadet:
like the way you carefully choose your words before serving
I didn't notice... But thanks...

1 Like

Re: Share Your Experience(s) Dating Foreigners. by Truvelisback(m): 11:27pm On Dec 13, 2021
Datboredberry:
I didn't notice... But thanks...
Anyway, i wanna appreciate u for being able to express ur feelings openly without minding what others may think or assume of u. It takes courage, determination and sincerity of the heart to do so, yes. That's really good of u. But friendship doesn't fit cat & rat. Don't u think so?
Re: Share Your Experience(s) Dating Foreigners. by Petyprincess(f): 4:20am On Dec 14, 2021
Okay, this thread is for me grin

We started talking three years ago, I never knew it could actually turn to something serious, I remember uploading my story here two years ago, many people discouraged me it was a scam blah blah blah.

We get closer each day and when we wanted to meet this pandemic started, I was devastated because I wanted us to meet in Nigeria before I travelled out, fast forward to this year after Mauritius opened it's border we met and it was the best moment of my life!!!

His parents really likes me and we had the best vacation in one of the most beautiful island.

This is a lesson to never give up, we plan to move things to the next level.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Share Your Experience(s) Dating Foreigners. by Nobody: 11:12am On Dec 14, 2021
Petyprincess:
Okay, this thread is for me grin

We started talking three years ago, I never knew it could actually turn to something serious, I remember uploading my story here two years ago, many people discouraged me it was a scam blah blah blah.
I know, I was one of those who encouraged you to be with him... It's been three years and I'm extremely happy for you... There's a lot of toxicity here... I've dealt with this crap here too... Funny, those who try to dampen your joy... Most are pitifully miserable.

We get closer each day and when we wanted to meet this pandemic started, I was devastated because I wanted us to meet in Nigeria before I travelled out, fast forward to this year after Mauritius opened it's border we met and it was the best moment of my life!!!

His parents really likes me and we had the best vacation in one of the most beautiful island.

This is a lesson to never give up, we plan to move things to the next level.
So extremely beautiful... I wish you both well... I followed your thread... When you travelled out...

Years ago, no one would have known how great things would have been now...

Yours is a nice story... I can relate... Thanks.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

99% Of Members In Nairaland Are Male / What Are The Perks Of Dating You? / Is Her Love For Me Really True?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.