Stats: 3,154,517 members, 7,823,223 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:00 AM

Is It Possible To Find A Faithful Nigerian Girl? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Possible To Find A Faithful Nigerian Girl? (3229 Views)

Is It Possible To Use Finger To Dis-virgin A Girl? / "I Started Growing Breasts At 7"-Busty Nigerian Girl On Her Challenge (Photos) / The type of woman that truly Deserves A Faithful husband? (2) (3) (4)

Re: Is It Possible To Find A Faithful Nigerian Girl? by tosyne2much(m): 10:13am On Nov 10, 2017
alexialin:

He heheheheheheeh, no be deadrat, na deadsnake cheesy

Oh Yes! I love fine guys. I won't deny it. Its my curse!
All my close pals know. If hes not a fine hot sizzingly guy, forgerrit cheesy

Have tried to change and be inlove with average guys but my brain and feelings no gree me.

I need to accept my fate. Can't deceive myself jare.

And funny, how we met? I made one of my numerous harsh but funny comment, he complimented what I said, that am savage lol cheesy

I was oh really? Then I checked his dp, I was like wow! This guy is "IT". Then we met, we were drooling on each other on first date. And the rest, we can say its history.
Best relationship so far. Hes polite, clean, humble with some bold swags. The real deal. wink

So Keep your deadrat to yourself! grin
[i] I'm happy for you dear

But I will advise you to keep things on a low key never disclose his moniker to avoid certain things. U get?

Re: Is It Possible To Find A Faithful Nigerian Girl? by henrylowe(m): 10:18am On Nov 10, 2017
2dice01:
easy lioness

Am not hating tho grin

Why your blood dey hot..you just met someone your profile says you are engaged grin

Girl take it easy...one step at a time

Even the bobo no blow Trumphet

I know you will understand me few months to diss time

Cheers
Just dey look! Her body go soon come down. Wetin teenagers for Nairaland suppose dey do, na lady of about thirty come dey do am for Nairaland.

When things are happening too fast in a relationship, one really needs to be careful and take a chill pill

I just hope she doesn't regret all these unnecessary publicity about her so called "new relationship"
Re: Is It Possible To Find A Faithful Nigerian Girl? by 2dice01: 10:20am On Nov 10, 2017
henrylowe:
Just dey look! Her body go soon come down. Wetin teenagers for Nairaland suppose dey do, na lady of about thirty come dey do am for Nairaland.

When things are happening too fast in a relationship, one really needs to be careful and take a chill pill

I just hope she doesn't regret all these unnecessary publicity about her so called "new relationship"
love can shark grin person like burukutu
Re: Is It Possible To Find A Faithful Nigerian Girl? by Nobody: 10:42am On Nov 10, 2017
tosyne2much:

But I will advise you to keep things on a low key never disclose his moniker to avoid certain things. U get?

Disclose his moniker ke!! shocked

Lai lai!

God forbid! grin

Before some peeps here go come spoil my parole. And some babes here fit collobi am grin

Nobody knows his moniker and thank goodness he has removed his pic from his moniker.

Mehn I ain't doing that shiit!.

His Facebook female fans alone is enough headache to worry about. In fact I give up, on those Facebook babes disturbing him. angry I can't deal.

But Thanks dear smiley, its noted.
Re: Is It Possible To Find A Faithful Nigerian Girl? by Nobody: 10:55am On Nov 10, 2017
2dice01:
easy lioness

Am not hating tho grin

Why your blood dey hot..you just met someone your profile says you are engaged grin

Girl take it easy...one step at a time

Even the bobo no blow Trumphet

I know you will understand me few months to diss time

Cheers

Why would I feel you are hating?

It may come as a surprise to you but a wise man knows when he's met the ONE, and he has indeed met his heartbeat. *blinking pink eyelashes*. So he popped the question, last two days ago and I said yes!
It doesn't mean we are getting married Immediately. Chill. Cmon? smiley

But it simply means, we will become more focused on each other and know we are both working towards a single purpose and not dating aimlessly with no plans.

I don't waste time and emotions on casual and meaningless fun. Not my thing. If we cant define, what we are to ourselves then goodbye.

We talk most days about plans for our future together and how to carry them out one after the other.

Its a process and a delicate one at that. We are fully aware dear

Don't sweat it. smiley
Relax.
Re: Is It Possible To Find A Faithful Nigerian Girl? by Nobody: 11:04am On Nov 10, 2017
henrylowe:

Thanks for your concern but trust me, my happiness shouldnt be your headache. Neither is it your relationship.

So face front and focus on making yours work.

Am in love, am happy, am content and I owe you no apologies for that.

Its my freaking fucvking lovable life.

And am sooooo happy!

Deal with it tongue

If my words pain you too much. No read my replies. Just overlook my lines and move on.

And am very happy am thirty, successful and in a good place. It shows growth in whichever way u want to look at it. Pure undiluted growth. cheesy

Its that simple.
No become bad belle, so that yours too will flourish as well.

Don't hate the player, hate the game wink
Re: Is It Possible To Find A Faithful Nigerian Girl? by Nobody: 11:05am On Nov 10, 2017
Shawnnn01:

Obviously smart, tuale 4 u.

Thanks dear smiley kiss
Re: Is It Possible To Find A Faithful Nigerian Girl? by Nobody: 11:06am On Nov 10, 2017
Slayer2:

Hehehehehehehehe cheesy
Re: Is It Possible To Find A Faithful Nigerian Girl? by henrylowe(m): 11:09am On Nov 10, 2017
alexialin:

Thanks for your concern but trust me, my happiness shouldnt be your headache. Neither is it your relationship.

So face front and focus on making yours work.

Am in love, am happy, am content and I owe you no apologies for that.

Its my freaking fucvking lovable life.

And am sooooo happy!

Deal with it tongue

If my words pain you too much. No read my replies. Just overlook my lines and move on.

And am very happy am thirty, successful and in a good place. It shows growth in whichever way u want to look at it. Pure undiluted growth. cheesy

Its that simple.
No become bad belle, so that yours too will flourish as well.

Don't hate the player, hate the game wink

All I mean is that you really need to be ashamed of yourself.. A guy hooked you here and you're shamelessly displaying your low self esteem here. Please give yourself some embarrassment and dignity.

These are what kids on the forum are supposed to be doing. You suppose don grow pass all these things. And to think you're thirty years makes me shake my head for your stupidity
Re: Is It Possible To Find A Faithful Nigerian Girl? by Maradona98: 11:27am On Nov 10, 2017
tosyne2much:

We know his moniker na grin
Re: Is It Possible To Find A Faithful Nigerian Girl? by Maradona98: 11:29am On Nov 10, 2017
alexialin:

Disclose his moniker ke!! shocked

Lai lai!

God forbid! grin

Before some peeps here go come spoil my parole. And some babes here fit collobi am grin

Nobody knows his moniker and thank goodness he has removed his pic from his moniker.

Mehn I ain't doing that shiit!.

His Facebook female fans alone is enough headache to worry about. In fact I give up, on those Facebook babes disturbing him. angry I can't deal.

But Thanks dear smiley, its noted.

Yimu
Re: Is It Possible To Find A Faithful Nigerian Girl? by tosyne2much(m): 11:37am On Nov 10, 2017
Maradona98:

Nairalanders sha cheesy cheesy How u take know am?
Re: Is It Possible To Find A Faithful Nigerian Girl? by tosyne2much(m): 11:38am On Nov 10, 2017
Maradona98:

Re: Is It Possible To Find A Faithful Nigerian Girl? by Nobody: 11:38am On Nov 10, 2017
henrylowe:
All I mean is that you really need to be ashamed of yourself.. A guy hooked you here and you're shamelessly displaying your low self esteem here. Please give yourself some embarrassment and dignity.

These are what kids on the forum are supposed to be doing. You suppose don grow pass all these things. And to think you're thirty years makes me shake my head for your stupidity

THANKS.
Re: Is It Possible To Find A Faithful Nigerian Girl? by Maradona98: 11:39am On Nov 10, 2017
tosyne2much:

lipsrsealed

The woman can make noise na.
Re: Is It Possible To Find A Faithful Nigerian Girl? by Nobody: 11:39am On Nov 10, 2017
tosyne2much:

Pls ask them very well. smiley

That's how one said he knows my house.. Whereas he doesn't know anything.

Another one describe a shop somewhere. Saying its where I work. She was talking with all authority, whereas I don't own a shop.

Na there way

They can say fake stories clamiing they know someone or know where the person work or stays.

Its all gimmick for u to reveal to them aimlessly.

And such tricks do not work on me wink
Re: Is It Possible To Find A Faithful Nigerian Girl? by Maradona98: 11:40am On Nov 10, 2017
alexialin:

The thread you gave a guy your number.
Re: Is It Possible To Find A Faithful Nigerian Girl? by tosyne2much(m): 11:41am On Nov 10, 2017
Maradona98:

lipsrsealed

The woman can make noise na.
Oga ooooo.. This one wey you be FBI

Who come be my own babe oooo? cheesy
Re: Is It Possible To Find A Faithful Nigerian Girl? by Maradona98: 11:43am On Nov 10, 2017
tosyne2much:
Oga ooooo.. This one wey you be FBI

Who come be my own babe oooo? cheesy

Sexy...star tongue
Re: Is It Possible To Find A Faithful Nigerian Girl? by Nobody: 11:44am On Nov 10, 2017
Maradona98:

The thread you gave a guy your number.

You see? cheesy cheesy

Heheheheheheheh grin

He's not the one.. Lol

You guys can fool yourself sha.

I just laugh.. Lol

Chai. False information again.

Una no dey taya to be fake monitoring spirits.

At least become perfect in monitoring peoples lives well.. Be a professional and be smart at it. cool
Re: Is It Possible To Find A Faithful Nigerian Girl? by Maradona98: 11:45am On Nov 10, 2017
alexialin:

You see cheesy cheesy

Heheheheheheheh grin

He's not the one.. Lol

Haaa ok cheesy
Re: Is It Possible To Find A Faithful Nigerian Girl? by Nobody: 11:49am On Nov 10, 2017
Maradona98:

Haaa ok cheesy

Yes smiley

I gave a couple of guys here my number but he's not among.

Do your research on my private life well wink
Re: Is It Possible To Find A Faithful Nigerian Girl? by Maradona98: 11:50am On Nov 10, 2017
alexialin:

Yes smiley

I gave a couple of guys here my number but he's not among.

Do your research on my private life well wink

Nope I don't.
Just saw you on thread giving out your number to a guy. Thought it was him. Good luck with your bobo.
Re: Is It Possible To Find A Faithful Nigerian Girl? by tosyne2much(m): 11:50am On Nov 10, 2017
alexialin:

That's how one said he knows my house.. Whereas he doesn't know anything.

Another one describe a shop somewhere. Saying its where I work. She was talking with all authority, whereas I don't own a shop.

Na there way

They can say fake stories clamiing they know someone or know where the person work or stays.

Its all gimmick for u to reveal to them aimlessly.

And such tricks do not work on me wink
Hehehe. Just be careful sha

I don't really subscribe to this idea of talking about your relationship on a forum like this.

I wish you well dear
Re: Is It Possible To Find A Faithful Nigerian Girl? by tosyne2much(m): 11:52am On Nov 10, 2017
Maradona98:

Sexy...star tongue
[i] Baba ooooo.. I hail ooo cheesy

Re: Is It Possible To Find A Faithful Nigerian Girl? by Nobody: 11:55am On Nov 10, 2017
tosyne2much:
Hehehe. Just be careful sha

I don't really subscribe to this idea of talking about your relationship on a forum like this.

I wish you well dear

Thanks dear

I will be very careful smiley
Re: Is It Possible To Find A Faithful Nigerian Girl? by Nobody: 11:56am On Nov 10, 2017
tosyne2much:
[i] Baba ooooo.. I hail ooo cheesy

You see, he knows yours, even when u claim you don't talk about it.

Oya he should tell me my own

Who is he?

What's his moniker. @ maradona98
Re: Is It Possible To Find A Faithful Nigerian Girl? by Maradona98: 11:58am On Nov 10, 2017
alexialin:

You see, he knows yours, even when u claim you don't talk about it.

Oya he should tell me my own

Who is he?

What's his moniker. @ maradona98

Re: Is It Possible To Find A Faithful Nigerian Girl? by Nobody: 12:01pm On Nov 10, 2017
Maradona98:

Nope I don't.
Just saw you on thread giving out your number to a guy. Thought it was him. Good luck with your bobo.

Oh cheesy

I know but

My dear, I do such to confuse peeps here on whom am really dating.

No one knows him here online.

Re: Is It Possible To Find A Faithful Nigerian Girl? by Maradona98: 12:16pm On Nov 10, 2017
alexialin:

Oh cheesy

I know but

My dear, I do such to confuse peeps here on whom am really dating.

No one knows him here online.

No wahala cheesy

Re: Is It Possible To Find A Faithful Nigerian Girl? by 2dice01: 1:03pm On Nov 10, 2017
alexialin:

Why would I feel you are hating?

It may come as a surprise to you but a wise man knows when he's met the ONE, and he has indeed met his heartbeat. *blinking pink eyelashes*. So he popped the question, last two days ago and I said yes!
It doesn't mean we are getting married Immediately. Chill. Cmon? smiley

But it simply means, we will become more focused on each other and know we are both working towards a single purpose and not dating aimlessly with no plans.

I don't waste time and emotions on casual and meaningless fun. Not my thing. If we cant define, what we are to ourselves then goodbye.

We talk most days about plans for our future together and how to carry them out one after the other.

Its a process and a delicate one at that. We are fully aware dear

Don't sweat it. smiley
Relax.

Re: Is It Possible To Find A Faithful Nigerian Girl? by Reeberry: 1:17pm On Nov 10, 2017
coolestofall:
It is possible but highly improbable cos there aint many of them out there. Xo if u'r lucky enough 2 get ur hands on one, hold her tight n never let go.
What if she decides to go?

11 Photos That Will Leave You Speechless Over Her Endowments / Can Best Friends Have Sex With Each Other? Is It Possible?? / Woman Abandons Her Cute Baby By The Roadside, Drops Heaertbreaking Note Why(p