Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,513 members, 7,816,243 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:09 AM

Application Letter A Teacher Wrote In Kaduna (Photos) - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Application Letter A Teacher Wrote In Kaduna (Photos) (85190 Views)

Is Cover Letter A Must For Job Application / How To Successfully Write A Job Application Letter / "I Am Eating Suya With Your NNPC Application Letter For 2017 Job" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Application Letter A Teacher Wrote In Kaduna (Photos) by SWORD419(m): 9:41pm On Nov 09, 2017
k
Re: Application Letter A Teacher Wrote In Kaduna (Photos) by Ogunleti01: 9:42pm On Nov 09, 2017
Eeeh!who get panadol?�
Re: Application Letter A Teacher Wrote In Kaduna (Photos) by obawinner(m): 9:42pm On Nov 09, 2017
Quota system
northerner believe quota system is the best way.
if admission processes in this nation was based merit we would have achieved alot.
Re: Application Letter A Teacher Wrote In Kaduna (Photos) by HumbleGee(f): 9:42pm On Nov 09, 2017
These people are pure illitrates i wonder what they are teaching the young ones ..and the worst part is that the young children are protesting that they want them...illitrate teacher=illitrate thats why the north is not progressing..
.no offence though
Re: Application Letter A Teacher Wrote In Kaduna (Photos) by bedspread: 9:42pm On Nov 09, 2017
Hmmmm...SERIOUSLY, THIS ONE WEAK ME
Re: Application Letter A Teacher Wrote In Kaduna (Photos) by duro4chang(m): 9:43pm On Nov 09, 2017
Chai! The handwriting is good but English ...
Re: Application Letter A Teacher Wrote In Kaduna (Photos) by Tobwins: 9:43pm On Nov 09, 2017
This guy really try! Just like one of student that wrote AKURE TOWN KEEPER instead of accurate time keeper. I nearly kill him

3 Likes

Re: Application Letter A Teacher Wrote In Kaduna (Photos) by dannycruzkeys(m): 9:44pm On Nov 09, 2017
undecidedlies undecidedlies
Re: Application Letter A Teacher Wrote In Kaduna (Photos) by IdisuleOurOwn(m): 9:44pm On Nov 09, 2017
c
Re: Application Letter A Teacher Wrote In Kaduna (Photos) by congorasta: 9:46pm On Nov 09, 2017
Muslims and illiteracy are like beans n bread
Re: Application Letter A Teacher Wrote In Kaduna (Photos) by adamubk(m): 9:47pm On Nov 09, 2017
zionmde:
no surprise here
They prefer going to islammiyya than going to school.
The education in North has always been quack. Most of them graduates cannot even construct a simple completely correct sentence.

Lord lugard Why?
See who's judging..........what's simple completely correct sentence [b][/b]

1 Like

Re: Application Letter A Teacher Wrote In Kaduna (Photos) by olylove: 9:47pm On Nov 09, 2017
Chai... And the guy get handwriting ohhh him no just know book.. You was an indegine abi? continue
Re: Application Letter A Teacher Wrote In Kaduna (Photos) by Bills2307(m): 9:47pm On Nov 09, 2017
everything in this country is connection.

Re: Application Letter A Teacher Wrote In Kaduna (Photos) by nnokwa042(m): 9:47pm On Nov 09, 2017
aribisala0:
The future GMD of NNPC
or chief justice of the federation we don suffer for this country
Re: Application Letter A Teacher Wrote In Kaduna (Photos) by Dreambeat: 9:48pm On Nov 09, 2017
Did anybody notice the date on the application letter.Today is 9/11/2017,but the letter was dated 30/11/2017.

1 Like

Re: Application Letter A Teacher Wrote In Kaduna (Photos) by IdisuleOurOwn(m): 9:49pm On Nov 09, 2017
zionmde:
no surprise here
They prefer going to islammiyya than going to school.
The education in North has always been quack. Most of them graduates cannot even construct a simple completely correct sentence.

Lord lugard Why?

And the bolded is?

1 Like

Re: Application Letter A Teacher Wrote In Kaduna (Photos) by Jaiyeola24(m): 9:49pm On Nov 09, 2017
Am sure most people did not read this application to the end if not our comments would have been guided, this guys are not stupid for God sake, this is someone that studied Arabic studies, just like someone that studies French or Spanish, ask him to write the application in Arabic then translate to English you will be amazed, for the other idiots that fails the exams some of them need to be prosecute.
Re: Application Letter A Teacher Wrote In Kaduna (Photos) by Ajigbaleogungun(m): 9:49pm On Nov 09, 2017
This is simply from fry pan to fire.Not surprising anyway.
Re: Application Letter A Teacher Wrote In Kaduna (Photos) by zionmde: 9:50pm On Nov 09, 2017
adamubk:

See who's judging..........what's simple completely correct sentence [b][/b]
And wat is wrong with the phrase "simple completely correct"
Before u open ur mouth make sure u have a strong english background before i disgrace u
Re: Application Letter A Teacher Wrote In Kaduna (Photos) by saabright(m): 9:50pm On Nov 09, 2017
BUHARIjubrin:
Islamic school rubbished his life .

"I was attended "

Leave Islamic school out of it. What do u have to say abt professors in ABU and BUK that are obstinate bookworms? U want to tell me they neva attented any islamic school?
Re: Application Letter A Teacher Wrote In Kaduna (Photos) by saabright(m): 9:50pm On Nov 09, 2017
BUHARIjubrin:

"I was attended "

Leave Islamic school out of it. What do u have to say abt professors in ABU and buk that are obstinate bookworms? U want to tell me they neva attented any islamic school?
Re: Application Letter A Teacher Wrote In Kaduna (Photos) by IdisuleOurOwn(m): 9:51pm On Nov 09, 2017
[s]
congorasta:
Muslims and illiteracy are like beans n bread
[/s]

But I'm a Muslim and a literate.
Re: Application Letter A Teacher Wrote In Kaduna (Photos) by Halo22: 9:51pm On Nov 09, 2017
I wonder the kind of education these people attend over there. This one will join those that are saying there z no job. That was how I met one of them at ministry of education, even simple English she could not speak
Re: Application Letter A Teacher Wrote In Kaduna (Photos) by bestpunterever: 9:51pm On Nov 09, 2017
BUHARIjubrin:

"I was attended "
islamic school doesn't rubbishes life, anybody's life can be rubbished without going to any school, example is u, ur life is rubbished even with western Education, if not u won't be this religious bigot.
Re: Application Letter A Teacher Wrote In Kaduna (Photos) by rollydex: 9:51pm On Nov 09, 2017
Am going to sack that Kaduna teacher in my school right away
Re: Application Letter A Teacher Wrote In Kaduna (Photos) by enemyofprogress: 9:52pm On Nov 09, 2017
Na aboki and a member of religion of piss
Re: Application Letter A Teacher Wrote In Kaduna (Photos) by NigerDeltan(m): 9:52pm On Nov 09, 2017
seunmsg:
Lies from the pit of hell. This is a failed attempt by the disgruntled and disgraced teachers to discredit the effort of the governor to sanitise education in Kaduna. DOA!

What are you saying Mr?
Re: Application Letter A Teacher Wrote In Kaduna (Photos) by Redhot111(m): 9:53pm On Nov 09, 2017
All lies by elrufai. To start with the latter was dated November 2017. Is elrufai trying to tell us that the sacked teacher applied less then a week ago? And again I think any one with such good handwriting can actually do better than what was written there. So I think the governor is just trying to put u reasons for sacking qualified teachers. I mean hw can twenty two thousand teachers be sacked under the guise of being this unqualified. Elrufai is just covering up or trying to make up.

1 Like

Re: Application Letter A Teacher Wrote In Kaduna (Photos) by srgbolahan: 9:53pm On Nov 09, 2017
grin I was attended my God this grammar have kill lizard for here ooo.
Re: Application Letter A Teacher Wrote In Kaduna (Photos) by Nobody: 9:54pm On Nov 09, 2017
Am i the only one that "was" saw the date?

1 Like

Re: Application Letter A Teacher Wrote In Kaduna (Photos) by NigerDeltan(m): 9:54pm On Nov 09, 2017
Redhot111:
All lies by elrufai. To start with the latter was dated November 2017. Is elrufai trying to tell us that the sacked teacher applied less then a week ago? And again I think any one with such good handwriting can actually do better than what was written there. So I think the governor is just trying to put u reasons for sacking qualified teachers. I mean hw can twenty two thousand teachers be sacked under the guise of being this unqualified. Elrufai is just covering up or trying to make up.

So 30 November is less than a week ago?

Issorite!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Vacancies At National Board For Technical Education - NBTE / Is Civil Defence, Prisons And Immigration Doing Internal Recruitment? / Question Papers For Immigration Aptitude Test.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.