Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,565 members, 7,816,382 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:30 AM

Application Letter A Teacher Wrote In Kaduna (Photos) - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Application Letter A Teacher Wrote In Kaduna (Photos) (85192 Views)

Is Cover Letter A Must For Job Application / How To Successfully Write A Job Application Letter / "I Am Eating Suya With Your NNPC Application Letter For 2017 Job" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Application Letter A Teacher Wrote In Kaduna (Photos) by Doyin2(m): 9:56pm On Nov 09, 2017
Set to be employed unemployed. angry
Re: Application Letter A Teacher Wrote In Kaduna (Photos) by Nobody: 9:56pm On Nov 09, 2017
stephenduru:
Below is an application letter written by one of the 'new' teachers Kaduna state is about to employ.Bros this one weak me.What do you think?

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/11/see-photo-of-application-letter-wrote.html?m=1

Obviously the person that wrote that letter can write very well, he's just being mischievous, and heck he's just applying, if he/she doesn't qualify, he wouldn't get the job na
Re: Application Letter A Teacher Wrote In Kaduna (Photos) by Redhot111(m): 9:57pm On Nov 09, 2017
NigerDeltan:

So 30 November is less than a week ago?
Issorite!
it's even in the future. So elrufai goofed all the same
Re: Application Letter A Teacher Wrote In Kaduna (Photos) by exlinkleads(f): 9:57pm On Nov 09, 2017
and they said we are one Nigeria

sha baba
Re: Application Letter A Teacher Wrote In Kaduna (Photos) by AreaFada2: 9:59pm On Nov 09, 2017
No biggie.
Standards in everything have fallen over the years.
At least that individual might be multi-lingual: Hausa, Arabic, English and maybe fulfude or another language in addition.

Failure to adopt our own languages as medium of instruction is the reason. Very bright people with a poor command of English (it a second language after all) in all walks of life throughout Nigeria.
Re: Application Letter A Teacher Wrote In Kaduna (Photos) by lagdmark(m): 10:00pm On Nov 09, 2017
stephenduru:
Below is an application letter written by one of the 'new' teachers Kaduna state is about to employ.Bros this one weak me.What do you think?

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/11/see-photo-of-application-letter-wrote.html?m=1
Na there way up North, that fellow will become the minister of education one day like brother Buhari.
Re: Application Letter A Teacher Wrote In Kaduna (Photos) by metroid(m): 10:01pm On Nov 09, 2017
Why is the date 30/11/2017 undecided

1 Like

Re: Application Letter A Teacher Wrote In Kaduna (Photos) by congorasta: 10:02pm On Nov 09, 2017
IdisuleOurOwn:
[s][/s]
But I'm a Muslim and a literate.
mmm?
OK move on
Re: Application Letter A Teacher Wrote In Kaduna (Photos) by Nobody: 10:02pm On Nov 09, 2017
stephenduru:

The thing no weak me, All of them must be employed. The government of a nation cannot reject products of their education institutions. grin
Re: Application Letter A Teacher Wrote In Kaduna (Photos) by kogi2010: 10:03pm On Nov 09, 2017
if una fool una self finish make una let me know fce zaria student writing dis shit? no I said no
Re: Application Letter A Teacher Wrote In Kaduna (Photos) by KardinalZik(m): 10:04pm On Nov 09, 2017
Judging from the date (30/11/2017) to the tenses, one can conclude that the guy will fail the proposed competency test.

And to think that the guy has a post-secondary education is sickening.

THIS CAN ONLY HAPPEN IN THE NORTH.
Re: Application Letter A Teacher Wrote In Kaduna (Photos) by abdulkayus(m): 10:05pm On Nov 09, 2017
metroid:
Why is the date 30/11/2017 undecided

That is to show you that the letter is concocted to blackmail the incoming teachers or demonise the northerners.
As u can see from some comments, a lot of people are already spewing thrash from their bigotry heart.

1 Like

Re: Application Letter A Teacher Wrote In Kaduna (Photos) by Akolawole(m): 10:05pm On Nov 09, 2017
aribisala0:
The future GMD of NNPC

What about Edo State?

North too?
Re: Application Letter A Teacher Wrote In Kaduna (Photos) by pawesome(m): 10:05pm On Nov 09, 2017
El-rufai.....he is jst busy exposin teachers...dts why Kadunas slogan is Home of Learning....he is jst sanitizing d place
Re: Application Letter A Teacher Wrote In Kaduna (Photos) by Akowemoon(m): 10:08pm On Nov 09, 2017
Ballistic missiles... Fine handwriting tho
Re: Application Letter A Teacher Wrote In Kaduna (Photos) by talk2percy(m): 10:08pm On Nov 09, 2017
Chai...
Re: Application Letter A Teacher Wrote In Kaduna (Photos) by panmunium(m): 10:08pm On Nov 09, 2017
What do you expect from them, when the head is also an illiterate
Re: Application Letter A Teacher Wrote In Kaduna (Photos) by positivetaught: 10:09pm On Nov 09, 2017
All this shameful occurrences are as a result of the indegine policies of most if not all States in the country but the far north is worse hit,yet when it comes to other aspects the Federal government would denied the existence of indegines claiming that all Nigerians are citizens with equal rights but some persons can not be employed in other States on equal terms even when they are most qualified n the need really exist.now we are toying with the idea of "state of residence", those who are toying with this dangerous idea should take time n think it through.
Re: Application Letter A Teacher Wrote In Kaduna (Photos) by dominique(f): 10:10pm On Nov 09, 2017
If you've never been to the north you won't know how woeful the state of the education over there is, appalling to say the least. My sister served in a public school in Kano (Maryam Abacha's alma mater) and I went over there to spend some time with her. I was shocked to see teachers and students communicating in only Hausa during classes. The teacher will just come and write topic on the board and be teaching in Hausa. As a result, most of the girls don't understand a word of English (a far cry from my students in Benue who read ahead of the next topic). The teachers are not better off either, most of them can't express themselves in English, can't read properly and definitely can't teach. During junior waec, they couldn't even understand the question. They had to start begging corpers to go and be assisting the students in the exam hall (students that cant speak, read or write in English). Education in the North needs total restructuring, I hope other governors follow Gov. Rufai's footsteps.
Re: Application Letter A Teacher Wrote In Kaduna (Photos) by lilliesboy(m): 10:10pm On Nov 09, 2017
If it is true then am not surprised because I witnessed similar things worst than this letter when I was an NYSC teacher at a secondary school in Shuwaki, Kano State between 2015 and 2016.

1 Like

Re: Application Letter A Teacher Wrote In Kaduna (Photos) by Malawian(m): 10:10pm On Nov 09, 2017
sinkhole:
Na lie, na hausa the guy wrote the letter dey come use google translate to translate am to english! na google translate spoil am like that grin

But wait o, the letter date na 30/11/2017! The guy no no date also abi na me dey backward in time
Na you wrote am grin no dey lie like small pikin
Re: Application Letter A Teacher Wrote In Kaduna (Photos) by omoelerin1: 10:11pm On Nov 09, 2017
Edu3Again:
This is the real reason for NYSC to take educated Southerners to the North cheaply, nothing else.

They take our to the North from the south and the yeye southerners are busy fighting each other.

IPOB this, Afonja that.

Una southerners you are all being mocked.

NNPC managers are mainly from the North.

NPA manager na from North.

Try making a Southerner Minister for Abuja make we see. angry

Nonsense
Re: Application Letter A Teacher Wrote In Kaduna (Photos) by metroid(m): 10:12pm On Nov 09, 2017
abdulkayus:

That is to show you that the letter is concocted to blackmail the incoming teachers or demonise the northerners.
As u can see from some comments, a lot of people are already spewing thrash from their bigotry heart.

I think you are right.. This letter is mischievous
Re: Application Letter A Teacher Wrote In Kaduna (Photos) by sisisioge: 10:15pm On Nov 09, 2017
grin grin grin grin grin

Bet what did Kaduna do to deserve this nau?
Re: Application Letter A Teacher Wrote In Kaduna (Photos) by omoelerin1: 10:15pm On Nov 09, 2017
this is a lie jor. they even wrote 30/11/2017 Black propaganda. rubbish.
Re: Application Letter A Teacher Wrote In Kaduna (Photos) by Nobody: 10:15pm On Nov 09, 2017
"I was an indigene of Zaria" When did you stopped being that?
Re: Application Letter A Teacher Wrote In Kaduna (Photos) by Stamford007(m): 10:17pm On Nov 09, 2017
The northern part of the country is a big joke. During my nysc year in nasarawa as a chemistry teacher, I couldn't believe all I saw up till date.. the government needs to declare state of emergency in that region
Re: Application Letter A Teacher Wrote In Kaduna (Photos) by Godsonkemz(m): 10:19pm On Nov 09, 2017
Beautiful handwriting but with grammatical errors and repetitions. Na this kind teacher dey use Hausa teach English

1 Like

Re: Application Letter A Teacher Wrote In Kaduna (Photos) by legendine(m): 10:25pm On Nov 09, 2017
I was about to open the thread, thanks God I was not open is but I was....

I can't blame him cos most of our senators can't construct simple sentence
Re: Application Letter A Teacher Wrote In Kaduna (Photos) by blessingsonflee(f): 10:32pm On Nov 09, 2017
Which kain date be that?
Re: Application Letter A Teacher Wrote In Kaduna (Photos) by dominique(f): 10:33pm On Nov 09, 2017
lilliesboy:
If it is true then am not surprised because I witnessed similar things worst than this letter when I was an NYSC teacher at a secondary school in Shuwaki, Kano State between 2015 and 2016.

My friends that served in Yobe, Sokoto, Plateau (not Jos) and Bauchi also had similar experiences. Some of them had to learn Hausa before they could teach. Everything in the North is about connections, they get admissions and jobs based on who know who not based on merit. One of my former corper mates from Sokoto told me that he got admission into UDUS with horrible waec results because his dad knows some top lecturers in the school. He finished service to resume a government job waiting for him in his state. That's how they roll in the North.
Re: Application Letter A Teacher Wrote In Kaduna (Photos) by bamideleniayo(m): 10:35pm On Nov 09, 2017
stephenduru:

But the handwriting is for sure far much better that most of you here...!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Vacancies At National Board For Technical Education - NBTE / Is Civil Defence, Prisons And Immigration Doing Internal Recruitment? / Question Papers For Immigration Aptitude Test.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.