Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,550 members, 7,816,336 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:44 AM

Application Letter A Teacher Wrote In Kaduna (Photos) - Jobs/Vacancies (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Application Letter A Teacher Wrote In Kaduna (Photos) (85191 Views)

Is Cover Letter A Must For Job Application / How To Successfully Write A Job Application Letter / "I Am Eating Suya With Your NNPC Application Letter For 2017 Job" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Application Letter A Teacher Wrote In Kaduna (Photos) by Odani: 5:55am On Nov 10, 2017
seunmsg:
Lies from the pit of hell. This is a failed attempt by the disgruntled and disgraced teachers to discredit the effort of the governor to sanitise education in Kaduna. DOA!

Mr man read again
Re: Application Letter A Teacher Wrote In Kaduna (Photos) by omocalabar(m): 6:00am On Nov 10, 2017
zionmde:
no surprise here
They prefer going to islammiyya than going to school.
The education in North has always been quack. Most of them graduates cannot even construct a simple completely correct sentence.

Lord lugard Why?
. Most of their graduates are drug addicts
Re: Application Letter A Teacher Wrote In Kaduna (Photos) by korm2me(m): 6:01am On Nov 10, 2017
Chukwudi4naija:
See this illiterate calling me a fool. What is 'doesn't rubbishes? Were you not taught syntax in school? You should be ashamed of yourself for not taking correction for that thunder you released as English. Product of illiterate teachers, the only reason l'll not insult you any further.
Simple correction they cant take.
Re: Application Letter A Teacher Wrote In Kaduna (Photos) by korm2me(m): 6:05am On Nov 10, 2017
bestpunterever:
I just used a british slang this is not a jamb exam, rubbish is a noun, can also be use as a verb, check the example here https://www.vocabulary.com/dictionary/rubbish guy u re a creep, I don't think u go beyond secondary school. What are the differences between u and the guy that wrote that letter?

Oga you are not supposed to use a singular verb after does not.....dats wat he is tellin u.... doh
Re: Application Letter A Teacher Wrote In Kaduna (Photos) by bestpunterever: 6:22am On Nov 10, 2017
korm2me:

Oga you are not supposed to use a singular verb after doesnt.....dats wat he is tellin u.... doh
yeh, dat was a mistake bro, thanks. The best of us are so liable to mistakes, but that Guy was so foolish and av noticed him b4 yesterday, he was only there in the first place to taunt.
Re: Application Letter A Teacher Wrote In Kaduna (Photos) by Mbediogu(m): 6:23am On Nov 10, 2017
aribisala0:
The future GMD of NNPC
And APC or PDP presidential candidate.
Re: Application Letter A Teacher Wrote In Kaduna (Photos) by coputa(m): 6:29am On Nov 10, 2017
lordimmaogidi:
fear English!!! better still, we should encourage our indigenous language as a means of communication
If you're only good in your indigenous language as a means of communication,you've limited yourself to only that environment.English language is a must in order to survive in this present age,even the Chinese speaks English to be relivant in today's world.
Re: Application Letter A Teacher Wrote In Kaduna (Photos) by Nobody: 6:30am On Nov 10, 2017
korm2me:

Simple correction they cant take.
Don't fuel it, the guy was wrong, the other guy first comment was not a correction, and both of them were acting like a kiddies. Abi u wan join them.
Re: Application Letter A Teacher Wrote In Kaduna (Photos) by Nobody: 6:45am On Nov 10, 2017
Except for the "Was" everything checked out.
What's the fuse with English anyway?
Abeg..
Re: Application Letter A Teacher Wrote In Kaduna (Photos) by DWJOBScom(m): 6:53am On Nov 10, 2017
seunmsg:
Lies from the pit of hell. This is a failed attempt by the disgruntled and disgraced teachers to discredit the effort of the governor to sanitise education in Kaduna. DOA!

The Governor must be hailed for taking such an initiative as most Governors would rather keep these people inorder not to lose an election. It's so sad and pathetic
Re: Application Letter A Teacher Wrote In Kaduna (Photos) by Myde4naija(m): 7:20am On Nov 10, 2017
zionmde:
no surprise here
The education in North has always been quack. Most of them graduates cannot even construct a simple completely correct sentence.

Lord lugard Why?
hope you carry out a through research before your speech.

I have learnt that education in the south hasn't help reasoning in anyway most graduate in the south only speak English but their inability to reason properly is zero.
Re: Application Letter A Teacher Wrote In Kaduna (Photos) by topsypoly(m): 7:32am On Nov 10, 2017
Even with this shamefull incident some people are still bold enough to defend it.
is this not clear for us now that president buhari does not have a certificate
Re: Application Letter A Teacher Wrote In Kaduna (Photos) by Udeh402017(m): 7:32am On Nov 10, 2017
pls get ur facts right.That's not what the person wrote.Abi eye de pain u?
Re: Application Letter A Teacher Wrote In Kaduna (Photos) by zionmde: 7:36am On Nov 10, 2017
Myde4naija:
hope you carry out a through research before your speech.

I have learnt that education in the south hasn't help reasoning in anyway most graduate in the south only speak English but their inability to reason properly is zero.
I have spent a lot of time in the north. In terms of education, the south is 50yrs ahead. U cant compare a southern kid that is in school from 8-4pm to a northern kid that is in school from 8-1:40pm then in islammiyya from 3pm to 8pm. They can only be good in islamic studies.
Re: Application Letter A Teacher Wrote In Kaduna (Photos) by africanusvu(m): 7:53am On Nov 10, 2017
Just yesterday 9th Nov.my company was recruing and needed somebody from the community calf Kiru.in Kano state.who can read and write.they presented all they have none was able to spell the word:COMPANY; the best among all whom we latter encaged as an account officer was asked 4*4and u know what..after 42minutes with his mate he gave answer as 8.and he made second class upper accounting BUK
Re: Application Letter A Teacher Wrote In Kaduna (Photos) by ismorgan(m): 8:34am On Nov 10, 2017
i don't believe it because of the date on the letter. 30/11/2017.
Re: Application Letter A Teacher Wrote In Kaduna (Photos) by equity1(m): 8:40am On Nov 10, 2017
seunmsg:
Lies from the pit of hell. This is a failed attempt by the disgruntled and disgraced teachers to discredit the effort of the governor to sanitise education in Kaduna. Letter is as fake as Aba made iphoneX. DOA!
honestly that letter look fake. how could somebody with that good handwriting make such mistake.
Re: Application Letter A Teacher Wrote In Kaduna (Photos) by seunmsg(m): 8:44am On Nov 10, 2017
equity1:
honestly that letter look fake. how could somebody with that good handwriting make such mistake.

The mistakes are obvious and deliberate. The letter is fake. Even the date says it all.
Re: Application Letter A Teacher Wrote In Kaduna (Photos) by newslifeop: 8:54am On Nov 10, 2017
Hahaha
Re: Application Letter A Teacher Wrote In Kaduna (Photos) by joinnow: 8:59am On Nov 10, 2017
Main key word

I Was
Re: Application Letter A Teacher Wrote In Kaduna (Photos) by hohafrank(m): 9:02am On Nov 10, 2017
These are the people they are forcing us to live with.
Re: Application Letter A Teacher Wrote In Kaduna (Photos) by abuyazeed1992(m): 9:06am On Nov 10, 2017
zionmde:
no surprise here

Lord lugard Why?

So all the graduate from South can write letter..

You see why ur parents regret bringing you into dis world...
Re: Application Letter A Teacher Wrote In Kaduna (Photos) by travismacoy: 9:43am On Nov 10, 2017
Abeg this is fake jor. I guess you are one of the sacked teachers�
Re: Application Letter A Teacher Wrote In Kaduna (Photos) by Isahalbash(m): 9:49am On Nov 10, 2017
seunmsg:
Lies from the pit of hell. This is a failed attempt by the disgruntled and disgraced teachers to discredit the effort of the governor to sanitise education in Kaduna. Letter is as fake as Aba made iphoneX. DOA!

Where did she even gt d letter from? it seems she was one of those teachers who couldn't pass d pry4 exams...
Re: Application Letter A Teacher Wrote In Kaduna (Photos) by zionmde: 9:51am On Nov 10, 2017
abuyazeed1992:

So all the graduate from South can write letter..

You see why ur parents regret bringing you into dis world...
At least my parents wont have to worry about finding a 9yr old kid for me to rappe like ur allahu commanded
Now foolishly go back and read that comment. north is way behind south in education, I wonder why they cant convert all the schools there to islammiyya since thats all u guys want to do. Even 50% of all hausa graduates read either Islamic studies or arabic because thats the only thing u guys are good at

Abeg i get shoe to shine
can u shine my shoe?
Re: Application Letter A Teacher Wrote In Kaduna (Photos) by Isahalbash(m): 10:00am On Nov 10, 2017
dominique:
If you've never been to the north you won't know how woeful the state of the education over there is, appalling to say the least. My sister served in a public school in Kano (Maryam Abacha's alma mater) and I went over there to spend some time with her. I was shocked to see teachers and students communicating in only Hausa during classes. The teacher will just come and write topic on the board and be teaching in Hausa. As a result, most of the girls don't understand a word of English (a far cry from my students in Benue who read ahead of the next topic). The teachers are not better off either, most of them can't express themselves in English, can't read properly and definitely can't teach. During junior waec, they couldn't even understand the question. They had to start begging corpers to go and be assisting the students in the exam hall (students that cant speak, read or write in English). Education in the North needs total restructuring, I hope other governors follow Gov. Rufai's footsteps.

It's not peculiar to d north only. Even here in Lagos, they r public schools where most of d students can't speak English.
Re: Application Letter A Teacher Wrote In Kaduna (Photos) by visi123: 10:40am On Nov 10, 2017
Automatic employment
Re: Application Letter A Teacher Wrote In Kaduna (Photos) by olowo1995(m): 11:02am On Nov 10, 2017
Chai... If not for grammar proof, this one go blow person with grammar.

The government official should please work on this and even the educational body most especially SUBEB
Re: Application Letter A Teacher Wrote In Kaduna (Photos) by Bullhari: 11:15am On Nov 10, 2017
sinkhole:
Na lie, na hausa the guy wrote the letter dey come use google translate to translate am to english! na google translate spoil am like that grin

But wait o, the letter date na 30/11/2017! The guy no no date also abi na me dey backward in time

APC blood flows in all Northern bodies. Lie Mohammed is their ancestor.

sarkki come and carry ur fellow BMCofficer
Re: Application Letter A Teacher Wrote In Kaduna (Photos) by kgr8mike(m): 11:19am On Nov 10, 2017
smiley
sinkhole:
Na lie, na hausa the guy wrote the letter dey come use google translate to translate am to english! na google translate spoil am like that grin

But wait o, the letter date na 30/11/2017! The guy no no date also abi na me dey backward in time

No dear. May be the advert must have said not later than 30/11/2017. smiley
sinkhole:

No dear. May be the advert must have said not later than 30/11/2017.
Re: Application Letter A Teacher Wrote In Kaduna (Photos) by ajericho(m): 12:31pm On Nov 10, 2017
Jesu!!!
Re: Application Letter A Teacher Wrote In Kaduna (Photos) by ajericho(m): 12:33pm On Nov 10, 2017
dfrost:
cheesy grin

“I was an indegine...”
yeah he was, but he's no more grin
dfrost:
cheesy grin

“I was an indegine...”
yeah he was, but he's no more

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Vacancies At National Board For Technical Education - NBTE / Is Civil Defence, Prisons And Immigration Doing Internal Recruitment? / Question Papers For Immigration Aptitude Test.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.