Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,662 members, 7,816,698 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:34 PM

Application Letter A Teacher Wrote In Kaduna (Photos) - Jobs/Vacancies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Application Letter A Teacher Wrote In Kaduna (Photos) (85196 Views)

Is Cover Letter A Must For Job Application / How To Successfully Write A Job Application Letter / "I Am Eating Suya With Your NNPC Application Letter For 2017 Job" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Application Letter A Teacher Wrote In Kaduna (Photos) by donbenie(m): 10:42pm On Nov 09, 2017
lordimmaogidi:
fear English!!! better still, we should encourage our indigenous language as a means of communication
It's not a matter of encouraging indigenous languages,obviously this person does not have ANYTHING to offer education wise.. Indigenous or not..
Re: Application Letter A Teacher Wrote In Kaduna (Photos) by Chukwudi4naija(m): 10:46pm On Nov 09, 2017
bestpunterever:
islamic school doesn't rubbishes life, anybody's life can be rubbished without going to any school, example is u, ur life is rubbished even with western Education, if not u won't be this religious bigot.
'doesn't rubbishes'. Nigeria my country!
Re: Application Letter A Teacher Wrote In Kaduna (Photos) by undisputedgbola(m): 10:48pm On Nov 09, 2017
Who else saw....

30/11/2017??

1 Like

Re: Application Letter A Teacher Wrote In Kaduna (Photos) by Ken4Christ: 10:48pm On Nov 09, 2017
It is not an exergeration, over 70% of our present crop of graduates don't know how to write application letters.

1 Like

Re: Application Letter A Teacher Wrote In Kaduna (Photos) by Africanista: 10:49pm On Nov 09, 2017
[color=#990000][/color]did u notice the date too?
Re: Application Letter A Teacher Wrote In Kaduna (Photos) by Coldfeets: 10:55pm On Nov 09, 2017
Am I surprised?

No.

When it comes to academics, the NORTH as a whole is truly lagging behind!
Re: Application Letter A Teacher Wrote In Kaduna (Photos) by donsola(m): 11:08pm On Nov 09, 2017
Did anyone notice the date?? which one is 30/11/2017

1 Like

Re: Application Letter A Teacher Wrote In Kaduna (Photos) by bams2999(m): 11:15pm On Nov 09, 2017
i support Mallam
Re: Application Letter A Teacher Wrote In Kaduna (Photos) by Lexusgs430: 11:15pm On Nov 09, 2017
Did this applicant write the letter in the future ?
Re: Application Letter A Teacher Wrote In Kaduna (Photos) by Henon: 11:15pm On Nov 09, 2017
That letter is a true reflection of our pathetic country Nigeria. That teacher to be killed English language with a pillow.
Re: Application Letter A Teacher Wrote In Kaduna (Photos) by bestpunterever: 11:18pm On Nov 09, 2017
Chukwudi4naija:
'doesn't rubbishes'. Nigeria my country!
u re a fool, my word is correct.. Check it out here www.dictionary.com/browse/rubbishes that u a fool doesn't mean I'm a fool, My sentence is also correct, i used a british slang check it out here how to use it https://www.vocabulary.com/dictionary/rubbishes guy u re so dunce.
Re: Application Letter A Teacher Wrote In Kaduna (Photos) by Chukwudi4naija(m): 11:33pm On Nov 09, 2017
bestpunterever:
u re a fool, my word is correct.. Check it out here www.dictionary.com/browse/rubbishes that u a fool doesn't mean I'm a fool.
See this illiterate calling me a fool. What is 'doesn't rubbishes? Were you not taught syntax in school? You should be ashamed of yourself for not taking correction for that thunder you released as English. Product of illiterate teachers, the only reason l'll not insult you any further.
Re: Application Letter A Teacher Wrote In Kaduna (Photos) by bestpunterever: 11:39pm On Nov 09, 2017
Chukwudi4naija:
See this illiterate calling me a fool. What is 'doesn't rubbishes? Were you not taught syntax in school? You should be ashamed of yourself for not taking correction for that thunder you released as English. Product of illiterate teachers, the only reason l'll not insult you any further.
I just used a british slang this is not a jamb exam, rubbish is a noun, can also be use as a verb, check the example here https://www.vocabulary.com/dictionary/rubbish guy u re a creep, I don't think u go beyond secondary school. What are the differences between u and the guy that wrote that letter?
Re: Application Letter A Teacher Wrote In Kaduna (Photos) by yinkus6750(m): 11:46pm On Nov 09, 2017
He studied Arabic studies and not English.
And that's what his going to be teaching.
Si, what's the problem?
Re: Application Letter A Teacher Wrote In Kaduna (Photos) by bestpunterever: 11:48pm On Nov 09, 2017
yinkus6750:
He studied Arabic studies and not English.
And that's what his going to be teaching.
Si, what's the problem?
don't mind them as if 50percent of them are better than him.
Re: Application Letter A Teacher Wrote In Kaduna (Photos) by mrdipye(m): 12:05am On Nov 10, 2017
the date sha
Re: Application Letter A Teacher Wrote In Kaduna (Photos) by Chukwudi4naija(m): 12:07am On Nov 10, 2017
bestpunterever:
I just use a british slang this is not a jamb exam check the example here https://www.vocabulary.com/dictionary/rubbish guy u re a creep, I don't think u go beyond secondary school.
If you went beyond secondary school and by now you have not recognised your faulty grammar, then that rubbish institution you graduated from will do our country a favour by striping you of that useless certificate you're deceiving people with. Now, let me come down to your level. I'm not particular about the word 'rubbish', but the wrong use of the phrase 'doesn't rubbishes'. Put rightly, it is doesn't rubbish. What is my business with whether 'rubbish' is a British slang or American joke. Please go and study Use of English you took for granted in your first year or 100 level, if at all you went beyond secondary school as claimed. Junky fellow.
Re: Application Letter A Teacher Wrote In Kaduna (Photos) by bestpunterever: 12:13am On Nov 10, 2017
Chukwudi4naija:
If you went beyond secondary school and by now you have not recognised your faulty grammar, then that rubbish institution you graduated from will do our country a favour by striping you of that useless certificate you're deceiving people with. Now, let me come down to your level. I'm not particular about the word 'rubbish', but the wrong use of the phrase 'doesn't rubbishes'. Put rightly, it is doesn't rubbish. What is my business with whether 'rubbish' is a British slang or American joke. Please go and study Use of English you took for granted in your first year or 100 level, if at all you went beyond secondary school as claimed. Junky fellow.
guy u re so dull
Re: Application Letter A Teacher Wrote In Kaduna (Photos) by Samstyle(m): 12:19am On Nov 10, 2017
Nigeria it a funny country.

What does this really depict?
Re: Application Letter A Teacher Wrote In Kaduna (Photos) by Samstyle(m): 12:23am On Nov 10, 2017
Ken4Christ:
It is not an exergeration, over 70% of our present crop of graduates don't know how to write application letters.
100% correct. I wonder why they decided tobe that way.
Re: Application Letter A Teacher Wrote In Kaduna (Photos) by Chukwudi4naija(m): 12:29am On Nov 10, 2017
bestpunterever:
guy u re so dull, what did u get in English language?
Your written English is like that of a kindergarten pupil, and your knowledge of English language is next to nothing. How can you speak good english when you don't know the meaning of syntax (subject, verb and object relationship). You're just unteachable and annoying.
Re: Application Letter A Teacher Wrote In Kaduna (Photos) by bestpunterever: 12:38am On Nov 10, 2017
Chukwudi4naija:
Your written English is like that of a kindergarten pupil, and your knowledge of English language is next to nothing. How can you speak good english when you don't know the meaning of syntax (subject, verb and object relationship). You're just unteachable and annoying.
the way u think is nothing to write home about, and u av nothing at your disposal to offer me, can u tell me what your problem is?
In the first place, u never wanted to correct but to taint me.
U re so rude and uncouth, Can u pls get lost.
Re: Application Letter A Teacher Wrote In Kaduna (Photos) by ItsMeAboki(m): 12:48am On Nov 10, 2017
zionmde:
no surprise here
They prefer going to islammiyya than going to school.
The education in North has always been quack. Most of them graduates cannot even construct a simple completely correct sentence.

Lord lugard Why?

And this one from a southern graduate that allegedly went to school and still can't construct a simple correct sentence must have also come from the north - equally, all those exam cheats and certificate forgers are also only northerners.

The letter below which is trending on social media, is allegedly written by a female graduate of Federal Polytechnic Nekede, located in Owerri area of Imo State.

The 21-year-old lady who applied for a job opening in a popular hotel in Aba, Luxury City Hotel, and reportedly a National Diploma graduate, wrote;

No.....
Aba, Abia State
29/03/2017

The Luxury City
Hotel
aba Owerri road

Dear Sir/Madam

LATER OF APPLICATION
My name is .... I am 21yrs old I Just grautueted with ordinary national diploma
at federal polythnic nekede owerri Am so much interested when I hard of a vacancy in your hotel so i decide to apply I will be so gratful working in this noble hotel
I have work at Links hotel Owerri as receptionist I have customer relations
so I will be grateful if am allow to work in this hotel

Your's sincerely
(Her signature)
O...

http://www.lailasblog.com/2017/03/heres-job-application-letter-written-by.html
Re: Application Letter A Teacher Wrote In Kaduna (Photos) by zionmde: 1:35am On Nov 10, 2017
ItsMeAboki:

And this one from a southern graduate that allegedly went to school and still can't construct a simple correct sentence must have also come from the north - equally, all those exam cheats and certificate forgers are also only northerners.

The letter below which is trending on social media, is allegedly written by a female graduate of Federal Polytechnic Nekede, located in Owerri area of Imo State.

The 21-year-old lady who applied for a job opening in a popular hotel in Aba, Luxury City Hotel, and reportedly a National Diploma graduate, wrote;

No.....
Aba, Abia State
29/03/2017

The Luxury City
Hotel
aba Owerri road

Dear Sir/Madam

LATER OF APPLICATION
My name is .... I am 21yrs old I Just grautueted with ordinary national diploma
at federal polythnic nekede owerri Am so much interested when I hard of a vacancy in your hotel so i decide to apply I will be so gratful working in this noble hotel
I have work at Links hotel Owerri as receptionist I have customer relations
so I will be grateful if am allow to work in this hotel

Your's sincerely
(Her signature)
O...

http://www.lailasblog.com/2017/03/heres-job-application-letter-written-by.html
Go find someone who hasnt been to the north and tell all that story to him. Since u cannot ask urself why all the best private schools in the north has at least 70% of their teachers from South while in south u cant even find up to 2%.
Re: Application Letter A Teacher Wrote In Kaduna (Photos) by oli360(m): 2:05am On Nov 10, 2017
I was an indegine ko, I was to be an indegine ni. .......illiterates everywhere
Re: Application Letter A Teacher Wrote In Kaduna (Photos) by 2000SMS: 2:44am On Nov 10, 2017
COdeGenesis:
Even the person wey post am sef dey blunder. #prayforkaduna."Application letter of the new teachers". She aint different from the person who wrote that letter
she's ryt, u r d one dat didn't get it well
Re: Application Letter A Teacher Wrote In Kaduna (Photos) by 2000SMS: 2:46am On Nov 10, 2017
COdeGenesis:
Even the person wey post am sef dey blunder. #prayforkaduna."Application letter of the new teachers". She aint different from the person who wrote that letter
she said 'one of the new teachers Kaduna state is about to employ' Wats d blunder there?
Re: Application Letter A Teacher Wrote In Kaduna (Photos) by toprealman: 2:56am On Nov 10, 2017
seunmsg:
Lies from the pit of hell. This is a failed attempt by the disgruntled and disgraced teachers to discredit the effort of the governor to sanitise education in Kaduna. DOA!
How?
Re: Application Letter A Teacher Wrote In Kaduna (Photos) by olmoRoc: 3:10am On Nov 10, 2017
Why the deliberate use of "was?"
Re: Application Letter A Teacher Wrote In Kaduna (Photos) by sexy74(m): 5:19am On Nov 10, 2017
stephenduru:
Below is an application letter written by one of the 'new' teachers Kaduna state is about to employ.Bros this one weak me.What do you think?

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/11/see-photo-of-application-letter-wrote.html?m=1
Look at the date the letter was written (30/11/2017).
This is just a big lie.
Today's date is 10/11/2017, @ OP always confirm and scrutinize before publishing your story, abi the teacher dey apply in advance?
Re: Application Letter A Teacher Wrote In Kaduna (Photos) by newoffer: 5:39am On Nov 10, 2017
hausa english

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Vacancies At National Board For Technical Education - NBTE / Is Civil Defence, Prisons And Immigration Doing Internal Recruitment? / Question Papers For Immigration Aptitude Test.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.