Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,408 members, 7,853,805 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 02:34 AM

Twelve(12) Reasons Why There’s Orgasm Inequity (and No, It’s Not That Women Are - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Twelve(12) Reasons Why There’s Orgasm Inequity (and No, It’s Not That Women Are (552 Views)

Coca-cola Drink: Here Are Twelve (12) Surprising Uses Apart Drinking. (photos) / Twelve(12) Ways To Turn Her On Without Touching Her / 16 "Bad Boy" Traits That Women Find Very Attractive. (Top Secret) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Twelve(12) Reasons Why There’s Orgasm Inequity (and No, It’s Not That Women Are by don9ja4: 4:10pm On Nov 10, 2017
http://www.don9ja.com.ng/2017/11/10/twelve12-reasons-why-theres-orgasm-inequity-and-no-its-not-that-women-are-harder-to-please/

I was young when I came to discover masturbation, and I had orgasms long before I knew what they were.

Nothing about it seemed complicated. I just rubbed “down there” for a few minutes, and it happened. But later, magazines, comedy routines, and sitcoms taught me that my body – and vaginas in general – were mysterious and complex, often too complex for those without them to figure out.

(1) (Reply)

Secrets Your "Dating Gurus" Never Told You ....!! / How I Almost Lost My Girlfriend / Cossy Ojiakor Shares New S3xy Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.