Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,728 members, 7,816,990 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:23 PM

Apostle Suleman Replies Daddy Freeze on Tithing Controversy - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Apostle Suleman Replies Daddy Freeze on Tithing Controversy (59999 Views)

Ben Akabueze Replies Daddy Freeze: "You Are Wrong" / Apostle Suleman Replies Follower Who Begged For Money To Replace Mother's Phone / Paul Enenche Replies Daddy Freeze On Building World Largest Church (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apostle Suleman Replies Daddy Freeze on Tithing Controversy by Habyz(m): 6:24pm On Nov 10, 2017
“Let it be clear that if anyone is not a pastor, he has no right to attack a pastor on church issue. He should leave everything to God. I only laugh. Somebody who is not a doctor cannot teach a certified doctor how to go about doing his job; he will just be laughed at. Someone who is not a journalist can’t teach a true journalist how he should do his work; they will just be laughing at him.
Is being a pastor a job? undecided

10 Likes

Re: Apostle Suleman Replies Daddy Freeze on Tithing Controversy by jinxet2000: 6:25pm On Nov 10, 2017
Some people like plowing where they should not ply. It is only jealousy and signs of frustration that can only make man plow where he is not supposed to plow. If you think your job is not earning you desire results and respect, you start looking another people areas of work because they are prosperous in their field of work, that is jealousy and frustration. Stick to your field and make it work. If I came to tell you that your music is void of sense and has horrible voice or your dance is not swaggy, you won't like it. but why should I tell you all that, even though, really your voice is bad and your dance step is whacky, I wont make it a public case.
Tithe or no tithe, what concerns an unbeliever with tithe? tithers do not complain because they understand the spiritual implications and they benefit, until an unbeliever believes in God, Tithing will still be a mystery to him.

1 Like

Re: Apostle Suleman Replies Daddy Freeze on Tithing Controversy by OldBeer: 6:25pm On Nov 10, 2017
FaniDan:
, and,this is the reason why sometimes some stuff happens to you and you will be like why me, Ask Mariam in the Bible she will tell you
Mumu.

8 Likes

Re: Apostle Suleman Replies Daddy Freeze on Tithing Controversy by Shafiiimran99: 6:25pm On Nov 10, 2017
See your life apostle, u are defendin ur papa instead of u to defend ur God as far as tithe is concern and cannot even answer the question

8 Likes

Re: Apostle Suleman Replies Daddy Freeze on Tithing Controversy by Awoo88: 6:25pm On Nov 10, 2017
Why is every body making this guy feel important.
Re: Apostle Suleman Replies Daddy Freeze on Tithing Controversy by entparrot(f): 6:26pm On Nov 10, 2017
saint047:
Only a fool will say there is no God

So not paying tithe mean you don't believe in God.

Tithe is Christian stuff, Buddhist don't pay tithe yet they believe in God, and treat human equal.

5 Likes

Re: Apostle Suleman Replies Daddy Freeze on Tithing Controversy by OldBeer: 6:27pm On Nov 10, 2017
AntiWailer:

Plenty new york best sellers. grin grin grin grin
True that. grin grin
Re: Apostle Suleman Replies Daddy Freeze on Tithing Controversy by blackpanda: 6:29pm On Nov 10, 2017
FaniDan:
, and,this is the reason why sometimes some stuff happens to you and you will be like why me, Ask Mariam in the Bible she will tell you

It doesnt work that way. God is not a native doctor. If he was they wouldnt have been able to murder jesus christ

5 Likes

Re: Apostle Suleman Replies Daddy Freeze on Tithing Controversy by correctguy101(m): 6:31pm On Nov 10, 2017
I pity this man. When the "Freezer" go open, the things he go see read for net go give am heart attacks repeatedly.

Daddy Freeze go use am clean yansh throway...

8 Likes

Re: Apostle Suleman Replies Daddy Freeze on Tithing Controversy by amunkita(m): 6:37pm On Nov 10, 2017
uboma:
Apostle Suleiman should shut his mouth.

Where are the books written by him whose proceeds he uses to maintain his luxurious lifestyle?

Apostle Suleiman, the Clergyman, who likes to end his love sessions behind.....

u should be the one shutting urs.
Who made u a judge
Re: Apostle Suleman Replies Daddy Freeze on Tithing Controversy by BluntBoy(m): 6:37pm On Nov 10, 2017
kenzysmith:
Daddy freeze u re very stupid u have no single respect 4 men of God y will an adult behaving like a small child like this

Are you a man of the Devil?

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apostle Suleman Replies Daddy Freeze on Tithing Controversy by Mrkumareze(m): 6:37pm On Nov 10, 2017
" My reaction to such a man is, if that is your position, keep it, continue with what you believe but don’t confuse people to believe what you believe.”

I love this part too much, yet pastors confuse/ convince people to pay tithe .
One thing I just believe as a christain is to love one another. Love a life worth emulating, tithe or no tithe it's not.my biz.
Re: Apostle Suleman Replies Daddy Freeze on Tithing Controversy by IForgotMyLoginD(f): 6:37pm On Nov 10, 2017
Hahahahahaha. Aren't you just a comic phool? Loool.
Good one. Lol

sleemoon:
Naija girls with small boobs, please don't bath with Dettol or any other Medicated Soap. It may wipe your boobs away thinking its pimples������
Re: Apostle Suleman Replies Daddy Freeze on Tithing Controversy by akinsammy(m): 6:38pm On Nov 10, 2017
HarkymTheOracle:
If anyone is not a pastor,he shouldnt criticise a pastor? He should leave everything to God?
Really?
Is that the best the apostle that spends the tithes he receives from his sheeples on heavily endowed actresses can come up with?

Going by his logic,a citizen cannot complain about the politicians at the helm of affairs just because such a citizen is not a politician himself.

Y'all can see how KNOWLEDGABLE your 'MEN OF GOD' are

Any church member that needs to know how tithe money is spent , let him/her ask for church account book or ask questions not going all about to say rubbish....
Re: Apostle Suleman Replies Daddy Freeze on Tithing Controversy by selfemployed(m): 6:39pm On Nov 10, 2017
Jesus never paid tithe, but never neglected taking care of those in need.

Jesus never observed the Sabbath Law, but never neglected showing mercy and doing good on the Sabath

Churches today emphasis tithes and offerings , but neglect more important matters

They build schools with money they collect from the poor, but shut them out of the schools

They buy private Jets which their master never owned. Don't tell me Jesus could not buy chariots of gold if he wanted to. Ofcourse he needed it to travel all around Jerusalem

Matthew 23:23

"What sorrow awaits you teachers of religious law and you Pharisees. Hypocrites! For you are careful to tithe even the tiniest income from your herb gardens, but you ignore the more important aspects of the law--justice, mercy, and faith. You should tithe, yes, but do not neglect the more important things.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apostle Suleman Replies Daddy Freeze on Tithing Controversy by IForgotMyLoginD(f): 6:39pm On Nov 10, 2017
Work of God.

Habyz:
“Let it be clear that if anyone is not a pastor, he has no right to attack a pastor on church issue. He should leave everything to God. I only laugh. Somebody who is not a doctor cannot teach a certified doctor how to go about doing his job; he will just be laughed at. Someone who is not a journalist can’t teach a true journalist how he should do his work; they will just be laughing at him.
Is being a pastor a job? undecided
Re: Apostle Suleman Replies Daddy Freeze on Tithing Controversy by jamace(m): 6:39pm On Nov 10, 2017
Very weak response from a pastor who supports tithing.

Tithing is a law of Moses not valid in Christianity.

10 Likes

Re: Apostle Suleman Replies Daddy Freeze on Tithing Controversy by Nobody: 6:39pm On Nov 10, 2017
HarkymTheOracle:
If anyone is not a pastor,he shouldnt criticise a pastor? He should leave everything to God?
Really?
Is that the best the apostle that spends the tithes he receives from his sheeples on heavily endowed actresses can come up with?

Going by his logic,a citizen cannot complain about the politicians at the helm of affairs just because such a citizen is not a politician himself.

Y'all can see how KNOWLEDGABLE your 'MEN OF GOD' are
Re: Apostle Suleman Replies Daddy Freeze on Tithing Controversy by FRESHG(m): 6:40pm On Nov 10, 2017
PETUK:
I thought this Freeze man was sacked by Cool FM
SIGN THE PETITION THEN

2 Likes

Re: Apostle Suleman Replies Daddy Freeze on Tithing Controversy by shejane: 6:41pm On Nov 10, 2017
Why the reply, they should ignore freeze joor.
Re: Apostle Suleman Replies Daddy Freeze on Tithing Controversy by IForgotMyLoginD(f): 6:44pm On Nov 10, 2017
All I want is for pastors to feed God's sheep.
The poor. The needy. The widows. The fatherless. The less privileged.

As for this man, in that area, he is doing that. So I must say he makes sense. And also o, na true, these men of God write books and sell CDs. That's enough to make anybody wealthy sha. Even the tithe sef, na beg dem dey beg ppl to pay all the time
Lol.

Anyways, the first mandate of an apostle is the feed the sheep. That was what Jesus told Peter. If you love Me, feed my lambs.

Feed them with both spiritual and physical (material ) food.

When the church is doing what we're supposed to do, nobody will complain about tithe or no tithes.
Re: Apostle Suleman Replies Daddy Freeze on Tithing Controversy by perdollar(m): 6:46pm On Nov 10, 2017
he ws just dribbling on d issue, he made no sense to me. not even a single bible qoute but papa ds papa dt. god of men indeed.

7 Likes

Re: Apostle Suleman Replies Daddy Freeze on Tithing Controversy by ikorodureporta: 6:46pm On Nov 10, 2017
Alfa Sule, so now u did not respond, right??

1 Like

Re: Apostle Suleman Replies Daddy Freeze on Tithing Controversy by Backinfront(m): 6:46pm On Nov 10, 2017
Suleman cover your face in shame. And go down on your knees and plead for mercy because you have deceived a lot of people in God's name.

7 Likes

Re: Apostle Suleman Replies Daddy Freeze on Tithing Controversy by GoldHorse(m): 6:50pm On Nov 10, 2017
The bible is the sole authority for Christians on religious issues. Daddy Freeze quoted from it to argue against tithing.

I was expecting floods upon floods of Mortal Combat "Finish Him!" styles of biblically supported arguments from bible students, pastors, daddy GOs and the likes to "kill off" Freeze but not these sentiment filled emotional laden submissions from people who somehow seems to have forgotten to use the only book they all derive their relevancy from.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apostle Suleman Replies Daddy Freeze on Tithing Controversy by miketayo(m): 6:50pm On Nov 10, 2017
Beating around d bush, daddy freeze was ryt after all

7 Likes

Re: Apostle Suleman Replies Daddy Freeze on Tithing Controversy by Realdeals(m): 6:52pm On Nov 10, 2017
Whatever is paid to the altar is for the sheep and the shepherd and NOT FOR THE SHEPHERD ALONE!

1 Like

Re: Apostle Suleman Replies Daddy Freeze on Tithing Controversy by Phyde: 6:52pm On Nov 10, 2017
I'm still wondering why some greatmen are still responding to this tithing issue. Some people don't deserve attention when it comes to spiritual things coz the WISDOM of GOD is foolish to the world. I'm a product of tithing. Tithing is in my DNA...
Re: Apostle Suleman Replies Daddy Freeze on Tithing Controversy by miketayo(m): 6:53pm On Nov 10, 2017
IForgotMyLoginD:
Work of God.

Every Christian should do that work Nd not just pastors

5 Likes

Re: Apostle Suleman Replies Daddy Freeze on Tithing Controversy by don10ky(m): 6:55pm On Nov 10, 2017
uboma:
Apostle Suleiman should shut his mouth.

Where are the books written by him whose proceeds he uses to maintain his luxurious lifestyle?

Apostle Suleiman, the Clergyman, who likes to end his love sessions behind.....
You people don't have Respect for men of God.. You just insult them the way you like.. I wish Christ has not pay the price
Re: Apostle Suleman Replies Daddy Freeze on Tithing Controversy by miketayo(m): 6:56pm On Nov 10, 2017
shejane:
Why the reply, they should ignore freeze joor.

Cos they know deep down he is saying the truth

8 Likes

Re: Apostle Suleman Replies Daddy Freeze on Tithing Controversy by KingOfThePay(m): 6:56pm On Nov 10, 2017
Beating about the bush...

7 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

How Our Pastor Used Us To Fake Miracles – Victims / Names Of God In Igbo Language / Apostle Johnson Suleiman Warns El-Rufai

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.