Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,387 members, 7,819,396 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:33 PM

My Friends Says I Have A Striking Resemblance With Jidenna - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Friends Says I Have A Striking Resemblance With Jidenna (8299 Views)

The Resemblance Between Saint Obi And Byron Saxton (Photo) / Man Advises Women To Feed Their Husband’s Friends Says They Will Fight Their War / With Jidenna 2yrs Ago (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Friends Says I Have A Striking Resemblance With Jidenna by samchem(m): 7:53pm On Nov 10, 2017
RETIREDMUMU:

why nao undecided
Bro free am na kMGD kill mood gang dem
Re: My Friends Says I Have A Striking Resemblance With Jidenna by samchem(m): 7:55pm On Nov 10, 2017
Hadez:
mtchewwww. Children here n there
grin I sight u mama Africa
Re: My Friends Says I Have A Striking Resemblance With Jidenna by Hadez(f): 7:56pm On Nov 10, 2017
samchem:

grin I sight u mama Africa
undecided

1 Like

Re: My Friends Says I Have A Striking Resemblance With Jidenna by samchem(m): 7:58pm On Nov 10, 2017
missyQween:

I don't even know sef
grin grin
Re: My Friends Says I Have A Striking Resemblance With Jidenna by samchem(m): 7:59pm On Nov 10, 2017
Re: My Friends Says I Have A Striking Resemblance With Jidenna by samchem(m): 8:01pm On Nov 10, 2017
Earthquake1:
You look like a masquerade version of him grin
KMGD
Re: My Friends Says I Have A Striking Resemblance With Jidenna by Hadez(f): 8:02pm On Nov 10, 2017
Re: My Friends Says I Have A Striking Resemblance With Jidenna by Augustap(f): 10:08pm On Nov 10, 2017
Op what kind of weed did you take? It's a very strong one i must say
Re: My Friends Says I Have A Striking Resemblance With Jidenna by samchem(m): 10:32pm On Nov 10, 2017
Augustap:
Op what kind of weed did you take? It's a very strong one i must say
Wah kind of comprehension do u wear??it's quite lame I must say
Re: My Friends Says I Have A Striking Resemblance With Jidenna by Augustap(f): 10:42pm On Nov 10, 2017
samchem:

Wah kind of comprehension do u wear??it's quite lame I must say
You don't look fit for what you're bringing on. Pls die in peace
Re: My Friends Says I Have A Striking Resemblance With Jidenna by samchem(m): 10:46pm On Nov 10, 2017
Augustap:

You don't look fit for what you're bringing on. Pls die in peace
#spits at ur moral decadence
#kMGD
Re: My Friends Says I Have A Striking Resemblance With Jidenna by Nobody: 10:48pm On Nov 10, 2017
Don't worry, you sure look like his past. undecided
Re: My Friends Says I Have A Striking Resemblance With Jidenna by samchem(m): 10:52pm On Nov 10, 2017
shimmer1:
Don't worry, you sure look like his past. undecided
sad
Re: My Friends Says I Have A Striking Resemblance With Jidenna by jelanyy(f): 10:56pm On Nov 10, 2017
Ur friend is Lying grin ; angrystay away from him cry cry :' embarassed

1 Like

Re: My Friends Says I Have A Striking Resemblance With Jidenna by samchem(m): 11:00pm On Nov 10, 2017
jelanyy:
Ur friend is Lying grin ; angrystay away from him cry cry :' embarassed
Lol Tanx anyway
Re: My Friends Says I Have A Striking Resemblance With Jidenna by mikool007(m): 11:55pm On Nov 10, 2017
No

Re: My Friends Says I Have A Striking Resemblance With Jidenna by uchemac2: 1:52am On Nov 11, 2017
Sponsored post!
Have your professional website designed for as low as N15,000
Check out www.smacby.com, https://www.shebaentertainment.com, https://www.getnutritionn.com.

To have yours, call +2349096000625 now!
Re: My Friends Says I Have A Striking Resemblance With Jidenna by METEORICQUAN(m): 11:36am On Nov 11, 2017
my Broda if dem dey deceive you, kindly don't deceive yasef....jidenna kor, jugunnu ni
Re: My Friends Says I Have A Striking Resemblance With Jidenna by samchem(m): 1:00pm On Nov 11, 2017
METEORICQUAN:
my Broda if dem dey deceive you, kindly don't deceive yasef....jidenna kor, jugunnu ni
grin
Re: My Friends Says I Have A Striking Resemblance With Jidenna by Nobody: 1:57pm On Nov 11, 2017
Who be that wicked person wey tell you this kind thing? cheesy

1 Like

Re: My Friends Says I Have A Striking Resemblance With Jidenna by sonofanarchy(m): 2:46pm On Nov 11, 2017
change your friend you look like Vic o

1 Like

Re: My Friends Says I Have A Striking Resemblance With Jidenna by samchem(m): 4:35pm On Nov 11, 2017
sonofanarchy:
change your friend you look like Vic o
Vic. O? grin
Re: My Friends Says I Have A Striking Resemblance With Jidenna by samchem(m): 4:36pm On Nov 11, 2017
Chybeibe:
Who be that wicked person wey tell you this kind thing? cheesy
undecided
Re: My Friends Says I Have A Striking Resemblance With Jidenna by RoyalBlak007: 5:08pm On Nov 12, 2017
missyQween:

I don't even know sef

♤ You must be at the beach party.

♤It's an Order!

smiley
Re: My Friends Says I Have A Striking Resemblance With Jidenna by missyQween(f): 5:20pm On Nov 12, 2017
RoyalBlak007:

♤It's an Order!

smiley

Lol...I am in Zaria,Can't come
And even if I am close sef,I don't think I will come...Lol
Re: My Friends Says I Have A Striking Resemblance With Jidenna by RoyalBlak007: 5:25pm On Nov 12, 2017
missyQween:

Lol...I am in Zaria,Can't come
And even if I am close sef,I don't think I will come...Lol

♤Did you skip the part where I said it's an Order! grin grin

♤Zaria!? Da hell you doing there shocked? You must cùm, I will make you cüm grin
Re: My Friends Says I Have A Striking Resemblance With Jidenna by missyQween(f): 5:27pm On Nov 12, 2017
RoyalBlak007:

♤It's an Order!

smiley
grin
RoyalBlak007:

♤It's an Order!

I am in Zaria right now,I can't make it
Beside sef, If I am in lag,I don't think I will comesmiley
Re: My Friends Says I Have A Striking Resemblance With Jidenna by missyQween(f): 5:38pm On Nov 12, 2017
grin
RoyalBlak007:

♤Zaria!? Da hell you doing there shocked? You must cùm, I will make you cüm grin

grin
RoyalBlak007:

Lol...Order indeed
So,You forgot I am student of ABU?
Seems like you are getting old fa...Lol
Ayam not coming
Re: My Friends Says I Have A Striking Resemblance With Jidenna by RoyalBlak007: 5:42pm On Nov 12, 2017
missyQween:
grin

grin

Lol...Order indeed
So,You forgot I am student of ABU?
Seems like you are getting old fa...Lol
Ayam not coming

♤ Student at Naseems ABU abi wink wink ?

♤I know where you are now grin , I gat you on my radar cool .You must be @ the beach party!. I so wanna see that $exy $lim Fair Arabian beauty in a bikini wink
Re: My Friends Says I Have A Striking Resemblance With Jidenna by missyQween(f): 6:01pm On Nov 12, 2017
RoyalBlak007:

♤ Student at Naseems ABU abi wink wink ?

♤I know where you are now grin , I gat you on my radar cool .You must be @ the beach party!. I so wanna see that $exy $lim Fair Arabian beauty in a bikini wink

Lol...Funny ya.You don't want leave Naseem out of any issue. On a serious Note tho,I can't come buh make sure you take as much pictures as you can and send to me.Make sure to snap your hair o
Re: My Friends Says I Have A Striking Resemblance With Jidenna by RoyalBlak007: 6:07pm On Nov 12, 2017
missyQween:

Lol...Funny ya.You don't want leave Naseem out of any issue. On a serious Note tho,I can't come buh make sure you take as much pictures as you can and send to me.Make sure to snap your hair o

♤I can't leave him out cos he cheated me sad .And you allowed it sad.

♤You can't cùm sad cry. One Delilah don cut my hair when I dey sleep for her bed oh sad .
Re: My Friends Says I Have A Striking Resemblance With Jidenna by missyQween(f): 6:24pm On Nov 12, 2017
RoyalBlak007:

♤You can't cùm sad cry. One Delilah don cut my hair when I dey sleep for her bed oh sad .

cry
RoyalBlak007:

Cheated you? I don't think he did, Lol
Who is that Delilah let me vex for her,How can she do that to you na...Sorry eh,But you sef,What was she doing on your bed?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Couple Set Tongues Wagging As They Share Raunchy Photos On Social Media / Man Beats Up Wife Mercilessly Over Infidelity (Photos) / Do Women Feel Early Morning Konji Too Like We Guys Do Feel Early Morning Boner?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.