Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,433 members, 7,819,559 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:12 PM

My Friends Says I Have A Striking Resemblance With Jidenna - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Friends Says I Have A Striking Resemblance With Jidenna (8300 Views)

The Resemblance Between Saint Obi And Byron Saxton (Photo) / Man Advises Women To Feed Their Husband’s Friends Says They Will Fight Their War / With Jidenna 2yrs Ago (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Friends Says I Have A Striking Resemblance With Jidenna by RoyalBlak007: 6:29pm On Nov 12, 2017
missyQween:

cry

Cheated you? I don't think he did, Lol
Who is that Delilah let me vex for her,How can she do that to you na...Sorry eh,But you sef,What was she doing on your bed?

♤Yes! Why did you gree grin for him instead of me cry

cry We were solving simultaneous equations on the bed sad . And before I could say.... shocked
Re: My Friends Says I Have A Striking Resemblance With Jidenna by missyQween(f): 6:35pm On Nov 12, 2017
RoyalBlak007:

♤Yes! Why did you gree grin for him instead of me cry

cry We were solving simultaneous equations on the bed sad . And before I could say.... shocked

Lol...I found love with him na and I don't have any sister to compensate you with.Simultaneous equation? Care to explain better? Ion understand,You know i am a small pikin na..Lol
Re: My Friends Says I Have A Striking Resemblance With Jidenna by RoyalBlak007: 6:40pm On Nov 12, 2017
missyQween:

Lol...I found love with him na and I don't have any sister to compensate you with.Simultaneous equation? Care to explain better? Ion understand,You know i am a small pikin na..Lol

♤ It's concocted ♡ oh .Me I have the Original one grin cool.Cům and collect it wink

grin We were coinciding...we were coexisting...We were doing something at the same time ni grin

ifa ya say yuu be small pikin tongue
Re: My Friends Says I Have A Striking Resemblance With Jidenna by missyQween(f): 6:47pm On Nov 12, 2017
RoyalBlak007:

♤ It's concocted ♡ oh .Me I have the Original one grin cool.Cům and collect it wink

grin We were coinciding...we were coexisting...We were doing something at the same time ni grin

ifa ya say yuu be small pikin tongue

I don't trust your original love jor.You have join badt gang abi? issokay
Re: My Friends Says I Have A Striking Resemblance With Jidenna by RoyalBlak007: 6:48pm On Nov 12, 2017
missyQween:

I don't trust your original love jor.You have join badt gang abi? issokay

♤ What

♤bahd gang? shocked
Re: My Friends Says I Have A Striking Resemblance With Jidenna by samchem(m): 8:12pm On Nov 12, 2017
Hmmm two love feathers derailing my thread
Re: My Friends Says I Have A Striking Resemblance With Jidenna by Teaser4(m): 9:34pm On Nov 12, 2017
missyQween:

Lol...I am in Zaria,Can't come
And even if I am close sef,I don't think I will come...Lol
gotta spill this... one word.. Beautiful... I don steal your dp...
Re: My Friends Says I Have A Striking Resemblance With Jidenna by missyQween(f): 9:37pm On Nov 12, 2017
Teaser4:
gotta spill this... one word.. Beautiful... I don steal your dp...

That's my friend but thanks I will relate the comment to her
Re: My Friends Says I Have A Striking Resemblance With Jidenna by missyQween(f): 9:47pm On Nov 12, 2017
RoyalBlak007:

♤ What

♤bahd gang? shocked

Yeah...You Understand what I am talking about na

1 Like

Re: My Friends Says I Have A Striking Resemblance With Jidenna by Teaser4(m): 9:58pm On Nov 12, 2017
missyQween:

That's my friend but thanks I will relate the comment to her
lol.... are you kidding me?
I'd love to meet her....d girl too fine.... is she a Fulani girl?
Re: My Friends Says I Have A Striking Resemblance With Jidenna by Sholaye04: 10:00pm On Nov 12, 2017
angryAbeg carry your friend cmot from here o
Re: My Friends Says I Have A Striking Resemblance With Jidenna by Sholaye04: 10:01pm On Nov 12, 2017
angryAbeg carry your friend cmot from here o[color=#990000][/color]
Re: My Friends Says I Have A Striking Resemblance With Jidenna by missyQween(f): 10:06pm On Nov 12, 2017
Teaser4:
lol.... are you kidding me? I'd love to meet her....d girl too fine.... is she a Fulani girl?

I'm serious... No,She is Ebira from kogi state
Re: My Friends Says I Have A Striking Resemblance With Jidenna by Rexnegro(m): 12:39am On Nov 13, 2017
Earthquake1:
You look like a masquerade version of him grin
hahahahahahah lwkmdh chai my belle o...but guy why na lol
Re: My Friends Says I Have A Striking Resemblance With Jidenna by Teaser4(m): 4:38pm On Nov 13, 2017
missyQween:

I'm serious... No,She is Ebira from kogi state
wow... that's nice
Re: My Friends Says I Have A Striking Resemblance With Jidenna by LINTUNE(m): 9:48pm On Nov 13, 2017
perhaps they were mocking u..u look like d ape version of jidenna though
Re: My Friends Says I Have A Striking Resemblance With Jidenna by Nobody: 10:24pm On Nov 13, 2017
Very very wicked friend.

1 Like

Re: My Friends Says I Have A Striking Resemblance With Jidenna by samchem(m): 8:57am On Nov 14, 2017
LINTUNE:
perhaps they were mocking u..u look like d ape version of jidenna though
So if pple talk charcoal like u wud still join grin
Re: My Friends Says I Have A Striking Resemblance With Jidenna by Nobody: 12:10pm On Nov 15, 2017
missyQween:

Yeah...You Understand what I am talking about na
undecided
Re: My Friends Says I Have A Striking Resemblance With Jidenna by missyQween(f): 6:49pm On Nov 19, 2017
Re: My Friends Says I Have A Striking Resemblance With Jidenna by Burgerlomo: 8:00pm On Nov 19, 2017
sirjakez:
Ur friend is a bastard undecided

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: My Friends Says I Have A Striking Resemblance With Jidenna by Burgerlomo: 8:02pm On Nov 19, 2017
Abeg na who dey supply ya friend weed grin
Re: My Friends Says I Have A Striking Resemblance With Jidenna by OliveCynosure(f): 3:05pm On Nov 20, 2017
Bia, which Jidenna?
Nwanne, you look like Solanna grin
Re: My Friends Says I Have A Striking Resemblance With Jidenna by lurdkriss: 6:40pm On Nov 20, 2017
what ever those ur friends are high on....pls don't gimme that shlt undecided
Re: My Friends Says I Have A Striking Resemblance With Jidenna by Worksunlimited: 9:13pm On Nov 20, 2017
You need to change your friends...
Re: My Friends Says I Have A Striking Resemblance With Jidenna by Nobody: 1:49pm On Dec 15, 2017
OliveCynosure:
Bia, which Jidenna?
Nwanne, you look like Solanna grin

Your dp looks like a sacrifice shocked

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Couple Set Tongues Wagging As They Share Raunchy Photos On Social Media / Man Beats Up Wife Mercilessly Over Infidelity (Photos) / I Am Dating Two Twins By Mistake Please Help Me Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.