Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,510 members, 7,830,522 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:24 AM

Settled - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Settled (5490 Views)

settled / Dwarf Nollywood Actress Mary Nky Has Settled Down With Her Oyibo Boyfriend / Help Me With Advice. Should I Settled Down With Her? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Settled by tunize(m): 9:23am On Nov 11, 2017
teresafaith:
So just because you gave her ordinary 3000, she must bow to you and succumb to your will.

This why I don't deal with blokes
The problem with girls like u is that you are the ungrateful type who NVR appreciate tinz you see 3k na ordinary she for use her money do am make I nor run judge u anyhw cos I knw you type next time tink before u talk cos u nor b like girl wen fit give e boyfriend money.

1 Like

Re: Settled by marvin902(m): 9:32am On Nov 11, 2017
op just prepare your self for the worst undecided undecided
cause i know whats coming
Re: Settled by Sicilyjoe: 9:44am On Nov 11, 2017
enuk80:
op, leave this girl alone before she gives you heart break..

it is very clear she is manipulating and playing you..

take this signs serious and get yourself a better girl..

for the main time, Bleep her pusssy so hard and turn her to a side chick and nothing more...

don't let any girl take u as fool..be the man

Yea I just saw one of her neighbor now and she told me that she watch film with the girl phone yesterday night, can u imaging while she keep flashing me with her friend phone for me to call back pretending that she is not yet with her phone, next time she came to my house I will search her hand bag and if I see that phone I bought her I will seize it
Re: Settled by gozzlin: 9:51am On Nov 11, 2017
She's fed up with you nigga. The truth is, she's banging another dude. You're just a maga to her.

2 Likes

Re: Settled by princepaul20(m): 9:52am On Nov 11, 2017
HONESTLY SOME GIRLS FOR THEIR MIND NOW THEY ARE SMART. LIKE THE DAY I MET ONE WE STARTED TALKING ND ALL THAT. AFTER SOMETIME SHE STARTED DEMANDING FOR AIRTIME WHILE SHE HAVE REFUSED TO VISIT ME.
I HAVE TOLD HER TO COME MY HOUSE AND COLLECT IT.
OP AS FOR YOU DEMAND THAT SHE GET HER PHONE IF NOT SHE SHOULD STOP CALLING YOU. TELL HER TO CALL YOU WHEN SHE GET HER PHONE ND WITH HER NUMBER.
Re: Settled by Sicilyjoe: 9:53am On Nov 11, 2017
gozzlin:
She's fed up with you nigga.
The truth is, she's banging another dude. You're just a maga to her.

Hmmm I thought as much, all the same I will keep promising her for heaven and earth while I explore her anytime she came around
Re: Settled by gozzlin: 9:56am On Nov 11, 2017
Sicilyjoe:

Hmmm I thought as much, all the same I will keep promising her for heaven and earth while I explore her anytime she came around

Perfect.
Re: Settled by Sicilyjoe: 9:57am On Nov 11, 2017
princepaul20:
HONESTLY SOME GIRLS FOR THEIR MIND NOW THEY ARE SMART. LIKE THE DAY I MET ONE WE STARTED TALKING ND ALL THAT. AFTER SOMETIME SHE STARTED DEMANDING FOR AIRTIME WHILE SHE HAVE REFUSED TO VISIT ME.
I HAVE TOLD HER TO COME MY HOUSE AND COLLECT IT.
OP AS FOR YOU DEMAND THAT SHE GET HER PHONE IF NOT SHE SHOULD STOP CALLING YOU. TELL HER TO CALL YOU WHEN SHE GET HER PHONE ND WITH HER NUMBER.

I don't think she will adhere to that, she is stubborn and she might use it as an excuse for not to call me or flash me or even come around again, I will stop spending on her with promised to give her enough money as time goes on
Re: Settled by babtaima(m): 10:00am On Nov 11, 2017
Sicilyjoe:

Sorry for info I bought the phone my self with carton and receipt 19k500
She's monkey branching... Dump her, with her actions, she has already dumped you from her mind.. dump her now.
Re: Settled by babtaima(m): 10:06am On Nov 11, 2017
Sicilyjoe:

I don't think she will adhere to that, she is stubborn and she might use it as an excuse for not to call me or flash me or even come around again, I will stop spending on her with promised to give her enough money as time goes on
Why do you want to still keep someone that brings you pain around? she doesn't even deserve a bang with you.. just delete her number and go no contact for 3 months Forever , use this time to improve your life and meet other girls, you must ignore her cos she'll try hard to want you back as her personal fool.. forget the stubborn part, you feel she's better than you? what has she offered you? you're better than her by far.. she can't even afford a phone without you, once you go no contact she won't contact you for a few days as well but then she'll start feeling pain, the pain that you have realized yourself as a man, she will use different tricks and even mind blowing cex to decieve you, ignore her.. you love this girl but she doesn't love you, don't try to use her for cex when she comes back because you're asking for pain.. once you start meeting other girls, you'll see how silly you were wasting time with this beech.

Note, when she comes back to you next year with different tricks, do not give her your time, she's not coming for love.. i repeat, she's not coming for love.. she's coming to hit you one last time and disappear..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Settled by lilmax(m): 10:13am On Nov 11, 2017
Sicilyjoe:

Yea I just saw one of her neighbor now and she told me that she watch film with the girl phone yesterday night, can u imaging while she keep flashing me with her friend phone for me to call back pretending that she is not yet with her phone, next time she came to my house I will search her hand bag and if I see that phone I bought her I will seize it
seize phone? lol

don't stress, just invite her, bang her and dump her....leave the phone and go your way

2 Likes

Re: Settled by Shitor(f): 10:13am On Nov 11, 2017
dingbang:
Which your girl? Did you pay her bride price?
i just have one thing for bald headed guys kiss
Re: Settled by babtaima(m): 10:18am On Nov 11, 2017
lilmax:
seize phone? lol

don't stress, just invite her, bang her and dump her....leave the phone and go your way
What is your reason for this? i use to have the same thought process but it's really dumb.. he does not need to bang someone that does not respect him as a person and does not value him.. he has nothing to lose.. if he wants a bang he can go to any popular bar this night and get two girls for way less than 19k.. he loved her and she doesn't why waste his time on such a girl?

1 Like

Re: Settled by teresafaith: 10:27am On Nov 11, 2017
cheesy cheesy
Sicilyjoe:
[Kquote author=teresafaith post=62266229]So just because you gave her ordinary 3000, she must bow to you and succumb to your will.

cheesy
Sicilyjoe:
[Kquote author=teresafaith post=62266229]So just because you gave her ordinary 3000, she must bow to you and succumb to your will.

When your mates are buying their girlfriends 400k phone, you're here patting yourself on the back that you bought her one chinko phone

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Settled by Sicilyjoe: 10:27am On Nov 11, 2017
All advice and suggestions are well noted, let's see how things will play out on the long run
Re: Settled by babtaima(m): 10:29am On Nov 11, 2017
teresafaith:
cheesy cheesy
cheesy

When your mates are buying their girlfriends 400k phone, you're here patting yourself on the back that you bought her one chinko phone
you're such a horrible person with a dirty heart...

1 Like

Re: Settled by Sicilyjoe: 10:29am On Nov 11, 2017
teresafaith:
cheesy cheesy
cheesy

U missed the point, the price and phone is not the issue here, the issue is that she denied having phone with her claiming that is spoiled, even if I bought a phone of 400k u will still tell me that my mate are buying a house or a car for their girlfriend

4 Likes

Re: Settled by babtaima(m): 10:33am On Nov 11, 2017
Sicilyjoe:

U missed the point, the price and phone is not the issue here, the issue is that she denied having phone with her claiming that is spoiled, even if I bought a phone of 400k u will still tell me that my mate are buying a house or a car for their girlfriend
you responding to this troll just shows how weak you are and why your gf is disrespecting you.. you don't need prove anything to anyone.. i won't be surprised if she still use your head after all this advice of dumping her.. unfollowing thread!
Re: Settled by dingbang(m): 11:12am On Nov 11, 2017
Shitor:

i just have one thing for bald headed guys kiss
I don't have a bald head undecided
Re: Settled by Nobody: 11:20am On Nov 11, 2017
teresafaith:
cheesy cheesy
cheesy

ok so how many of your mate own. a 400k phone...

that how my ex said she want my 2nd phone... she want to use it to remember me always.... i told her CAPITAL NO...
Re: Settled by enuk80(m): 2:58pm On Nov 11, 2017
Sicilyjoe:

she is fooling you..if u get the chance, collect ur phone back
Re: Settled by onimama4real(m): 3:10pm On Nov 11, 2017
did u hav one gurl frnd, if yes pls after dis Bleep up make sure u hav up to 3 or 4 gurl frnd sud b incase if u ar to see d season 2 of dis season 1 u as looking nw
Re: Settled by onimama4real(m): 3:14pm On Nov 11, 2017
Sicilyjoe:

u dont need dat bro just play mature n live her wit d phone, gurls ar many
Re: Settled by banre(m): 3:16pm On Nov 11, 2017
"my girl" u say?? u don marry her??....bros use ur head o, most gals are untrustworthy
Re: Settled by Mannothot(m): 3:35pm On Nov 11, 2017
teresafaith:
So just because you gave her ordinary 3000, she must bow to you and succumb to your will.

If u knew what was on my mind when u said this , this page might just fold up ...and I don't want to daint this account with E-war.

Did u see where he said he told her to forget the 3k and bring the phone let him repair at his own freewill expense even after collecting money ...

If you have got some deductive reasoning , you would have not put that up there

#bewareofgoatinfemaleclothing ... grin

1 Like

Re: Settled by Nobody: 3:38pm On Nov 11, 2017
Sicilyjoe:
Can someone tell me what could have been the problem with my girlfriend, she told me about two months ago that her phone fell down and spoiled, the money for repair is 3k which I gave her within 4days of the incident, but since then she have not got her phone back and anytime I ask her about it she will tell me that the phone is not yet ready, but I did not believe her and I think she bought a new line and refuse to give me, she normally called me with her friend phone number anytime she want to speak with me or to come to see me, this night as we are talking on her friend phone I heard a phone ringing on the background with the same ringing tone of hers and she hurriedly ended our conversion telling we will speak later, what could be the problem ?

Sometimes the truth stares at us in the face, shouts our name out loud, and scratches us with it long nails, all to get our attention. But Somehow, some people still feel the need to ask the dumbest question on earth.

1 Like

Re: Settled by Sicilyjoe: 3:43pm On Nov 11, 2017
Bidobado:

Sometimes the truth stares at us in the face, shouts our name out loud, and scratches us with it long nails, all to get our attention. But Somehow, some people still feel the need to ask the dumbest question on earth.

Hmmm, where are u driving at ?
Re: Settled by Nobody: 3:51pm On Nov 11, 2017
teresafaith:
cheesy cheesy
cheesy

Typical Nigerian woman, greedy and self serving. As if your dad can afford to buy your mother a 100 grand phone. Things that broke hos like you cannot afford, you demand from guys just because you have a vaginally, go to hell.

3 Likes

Re: Settled by lenghtinny(m): 4:48pm On Nov 11, 2017
Sicilyjoe:

That girl is just another bish...
Let her go and save yourself from the stress that comes with managing such girls.
You can continue to beat her pussy if you still want her around but make sure you protect your tool, make she no go give you std..
Re: Settled by lenghtinny(m): 4:53pm On Nov 11, 2017
Sicilyjoe:

Girls like the idiot you quoted are better ignored because silence is the best pill for them...
Broke bishes that thinks the world revolves around them are not meant to be taken serious...

Stop being a weak dude bro
Re: Settled by teresafaith: 5:09pm On Nov 11, 2017
Bidobado:

Typical Nigerian woman, greedy and self serving. As if your dad can afford to buy your mother a 100 grand phone. Things that broke hos like you cannot afford, you demand from guys just because you have a vaginally, go to hell.
[b][quote author=Bidobado post=62283778]
If you want me to go to hell; biko give me transport and remember I only use uber

1 Like

Re: Settled by teresafaith: 5:12pm On Nov 11, 2017
Mannothot:

If u knew what was on my mind when u said this , this page might just fold up ...and I don't want to daint this account with E-war.

Did u see where he said he told her to forget the 3k and bring the phone let him repair at his own freewill expense even after collecting money ...

If you have got some deductive reasoning , you would have not put that up there

#bewareofgoatinfemaleclothing ... grin
Why am I not surprised

Fellow blokes must be there for each other

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Quick Ejaculation ( I Am About To Lose My Relationship / My Girlfriend is Being Deceptive Here. What should I Do? / Can You Date A Guy With A Mouth Odour?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.