Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,885 members, 7,814,000 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:00 AM

Yar’adua Returns To Work Next Week - Associates - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yar’adua Returns To Work Next Week - Associates (12458 Views)

EFCC Moves Against Diezani’s Associates, Seizes Cars, Cash, Jewellery / Ex-govs, Buhari’s Associates Lock Horns With Tinubu / Friends, Associates Have Abandoned Me –Jonathan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yar’adua Returns To Work Next Week - Associates by segunjowo(m): 9:57am On Mar 23, 2010
Why is it only daily trust that the so called top shot close to Yaradua always speaks to? there's punch, AIT, etc, I refuse to believe yar'adua is coming around untill i see him LIVE on stage. And since nobody is permitted to see him, how do daily trust source got to know the man walks around in the midst of birds and animails? oh ho! he's now Nebucadnaser of the then coming around to rewrite history? Listen to them: No one is permitted to see him cos they will infect him or contaminate him? the handwriting should be on the reverse; YOU ARE ON YOUR OWN GOING TO SEE YARADUA, HE WILL INFECT YOU WITH HIS DESEASE. They know the implications of releasing the man to the public. he will infect us, sorry not us, his immidiate contacts. We are waiting to see the end of this fairy tale!
Re: Yar’adua Returns To Work Next Week - Associates by atilla(m): 10:08am On Mar 23, 2010
I pray this guy doesnt die because of presidency o, if he can even stand up then he would probly be using a walker or cane to move around.

nyway this story must be fake
Re: Yar’adua Returns To Work Next Week - Associates by Dominoifet(m): 10:11am On Mar 23, 2010
@floriana:

The funniest part of the story says: "Both sources said Yar’adua has made much progress physically since his return to the country late last month, and that his remaining medical problem now is speech-related. The sources said the ailing president now walks around the house and also around the garden, where there are many birds and animals." This reminds me of the experience of Nebuchadnezzar when he was driven away from the throne and he was leaving with animals.

God bless ur memories floriana u will always Florish, amen
Re: Yar’adua Returns To Work Next Week - Associates by grabdbull: 10:16am On Mar 23, 2010
This man has truly suffered as a result of ill-health. I wish him total recovery. If truly he is now ok, it would be advisable for him to just retire so as to have time to rest, as the stress of heading a government can pummel even a very healthy man, talk less of one who has not been blessed with good health in recent times.
Get well, Mr. President, and please, for the sake of life, just retire.
Re: Yar’adua Returns To Work Next Week - Associates by lannre(m): 10:45am On Mar 23, 2010
Mocking of a Nation. What is all this for God sake ! its no sin falling sick, why must this stupendously stupid leaders turn it to an issue. Let him resume no one cares about when who is resuming, we care not about that. What we care about is the truth Only when everyone learn to say the truth and act with the fear of God then we can develop.
Re: Yar’adua Returns To Work Next Week - Associates by ipheanyi: 10:49am On Mar 23, 2010
Monday or Wednesday is just around the corner. I will be here waiting for his speech.
Re: Yar’adua Returns To Work Next Week - Associates by Teminio: 10:56am On Mar 23, 2010
Another distraction from defeatist, they have lost it, No more attention for them, Naija must move forward
Re: Yar’adua Returns To Work Next Week - Associates by porka: 11:03am On Mar 23, 2010
How can you import speech therapist from Saudi Arabia, where is the LOCAL CONTENT of this administration? Do they speak Hausa in Saudi Arabia, or is the therapy going to be in Arabic?

Over 5 billion naira already spent on ONE PERSON's sickness "without anything to show for it", not even a photograph. We'll soon ask Bankole to start another caucus show of "investigating this huge wastage of our resources".

Did I hear anyone say Hyena? This animal can effectively carry POLONIUM, in case the international community wants an "Abacha treatment". "He who has ears let him hear what the spirit is saying" to Nigerians.
Re: Yar’adua Returns To Work Next Week - Associates by kcreal(f): 11:30am On Mar 23, 2010
"BOTH SOURCES SAID" "BOTH SOURCES SAID" Which source said? Who has seen him since his return. Returns to office my foot. This is d part 3 of that same drama. Nigerians keep on watching.

***sighs*** Abegii, n-e-x-t.
Re: Yar’adua Returns To Work Next Week - Associates by obyann(f): 11:31am On Mar 23, 2010
is Yaradua going to resurrect?

is this not medicine after death?  shocked shocked shocked
Re: Yar’adua Returns To Work Next Week - Associates by Dominoifet(m): 11:47am On Mar 23, 2010
Where is platoon(Aguntan in the Big City) in this thread? Now he aint contributing. Of a sudden his fingers went numb. Dumbs, almajiris ends around Jebba. must say if the Zap.ing northerners thinks this is the best they can come up with. Their intelligence like I've always known is moronic. Wouldn't doubt if Gen. IBB is behind this too, he is outgunned and old-fashioned but they should know this their best intellects with A+ can not get an F down here in the south.

All this there propagandas and ostensibles is what will eventually split this club.
Re: Yar’adua Returns To Work Next Week - Associates by tayo4me(f): 11:49am On Mar 23, 2010
If he is that healthy, how come a whole Acting President has not seen him yet? I doubt this story 100%
Re: Yar’adua Returns To Work Next Week - Associates by Imeobong(m): 11:50am On Mar 23, 2010
Its not true, d excabals are at work. read this:

Yar’adua’s resumption of work a hoax

http://www.saharareporters.com/real-news/sr-headlines/5603-yaraduas-resumption-of-work-a-hoax.html
Re: Yar’adua Returns To Work Next Week - Associates by bijis: 11:53am On Mar 23, 2010
smiley shocked cry shocked angry grin YES WE ARE HAPPY WHILE IN OTHER THINGS WE ARE././/.//./////
Re: Yar’adua Returns To Work Next Week - Associates by chiozor: 11:55am On Mar 23, 2010
i think it is high we hold some people like daily trust responsible for public disorganization, such news is inciting and capable of polluting the polity and I am sure it is an office, this jokes is getting sickening lipsrsealed
Re: Yar’adua Returns To Work Next Week - Associates by MELAA: 12:38pm On Mar 23, 2010
I REALLY DON'T KNOW THE AMOUNT TURIA & CO. PAID DAILY TRUST FOR THIS EMPTY NOISE THERE MAKING.
NONESENSE!!
Re: Yar’adua Returns To Work Next Week - Associates by Dominoifet(m): 1:04pm On Mar 23, 2010
@Myself2
:It's true,Yar Adua will resume tommorow,Turai,who is my b.i.tch told me when I went to Zap her yesterday in Aso rock that Yar Adua is now doing some tedious excersise like lifting four bags of cement at once & running round Aso  rock 100 times daily.She also said her husband's d.i.c.k too is recoverinwg  dat soon he'll resume his banging duties

Pls will Turai agree for a thre.esome or four.some? I'm interested and I will come with some biatch to do d gbolai and I'll pay as always cos she love money,power & poking. She should nt forget to come along with her daughters too to the club exclusive milfing. Pls reply
Re: Yar’adua Returns To Work Next Week - Associates by tunde1200(m): 2:11pm On Mar 23, 2010
PEOPLE WEY NO DEY SHAME SAY DEM PEOPLE DEY SLEEP WITHOUT LIGHT AND DEM DEY SLEEP WITH LIGHT ALL THERE LIFE. GOD WERE ARE YOU ENOUGH IS ENOUGH FOR THIS LIE LIE PEOPLE OF NO SHAME NO FEAR OF ALMIGHTY <ALLAHU HALAM>
Re: Yar’adua Returns To Work Next Week - Associates by mylove4him(f): 2:54pm On Mar 23, 2010
Daily trust my foot, what an irony in a name
Re: Yar’adua Returns To Work Next Week - Associates by Nobody: 3:29pm On Mar 23, 2010
Enough of all this rubbish anytime Policy does not favor them they spread this cheap lie. The first Thing Jonathan should do after swearing on Minsters is institute a Panel to determine the true state of YarAduas health . Enough of all thses rubbish
Re: Yar’adua Returns To Work Next Week - Associates by deb(m): 3:58pm On Mar 23, 2010
Yar’adua has made much progress physically since his return to the country late last month, and[b] that his remaining medical problem now is speech-related. The sources said the ailing president now walks around the house and also around the garden, where there are many birds and animals.[/b]

They said Yar’adua brought a speech therapist with him from the Saudi Arabian hospital and[b] the doctor has been working since then to improve his speech[/b]. Both sources said he has made progress in his speech.

See the kind person wey dem wan return to power. Half dead man to be forced on Nigeria once again?
Re: Yar’adua Returns To Work Next Week - Associates by Ninapha(f): 4:22pm On Mar 23, 2010
The sources said Yar’adua’s seclusion since his return to the country was ordered by the Saudi doctors because he suffered a severe infection while at the Saudi hospital when he received some visitors. The people who have been able to meet with him after his return, the sources said, were made to go through some disinfecting chambers before they were ushered into his presence. Those procedures have ended now, the sources said.

NA WAH FOR THIS JARGON!

are u saying he is now so fragile that he contracts virus on meeting on meeting people. He met everyone u but never with his second in command, Daily crush!kan daily trash ni! or he is dead that people who are allowed to see him must be protected?

Una think say na fish brain we get abi, una no go die better, sharrrrap dere!
Re: Yar’adua Returns To Work Next Week - Associates by simpsonX: 4:57pm On Mar 23, 2010
He is your president!! there should be at least some form of respect and good wishes for the man, abeg, In civilized countries, their presidents are always well honored by the citizens no matter what form they are in. why should Nigeria be any different I know some countries that will hold a candle light vigil if anything happens to their head of state. I can't think of any wrong Yar' Adua did to deserve the remarks that are being made by nairalanders,
Re: Yar’adua Returns To Work Next Week - Associates by Nobody: 5:06pm On Mar 23, 2010
simpsonX:

He is your president!! there should be at least some form of respect and good wishes for the man, abeg, In civilized countries, their presidents are always well honored by the citizens no matter what form they are in. why should Nigeria be any different I know some countries that will hold a candle light vigil if anything happens to their head of state. I can't think of any wrong Yar' Adua did to deserve the remarks that are being made by nairalanders,
We would gladly pray if his wife and handlers had respected us enough to let us know his true state. Even as bad as Babangida was, when he went for surgery in 87, Nigerians prayed for him because he was honest and even on his sick bed was interviewed and Nigerians knew thier prayers were answered . In this case, He nwas sneaked out, we were not told, he was kept hidden for over 93 days, our ministers and reeps went and were snubbed, Presidential Jet they kept for 93 days which had piled up demourage was abandoned and he was sneaaked in with another plane at the dead of the night without our knowledge or the knowlegde of the Acting President. He came back the Acting President went four times to see him and was snubbed and denied access,
So my brother if u go through all these you will understand our anger and seeminly mercilessness. Respect is reprciopical, it is not for dash it is earned
Re: Yar’adua Returns To Work Next Week - Associates by jpphilips(m): 6:04pm On Mar 23, 2010
The on-going scramble for positions in a soon to be reconstituted Federal cabinet could shortly hit a brick wall because President Umaru Yar’adua intends to resume duties in his office next week, a top source close to the ailing president told Daily Trust yesterday. However, another family source separately told Daily Trust that Yar’adua will be fit to resume work by the end of next month.

According to the top sources, Yar’adua intends to make a national radio and television broadcast to signal his resumption of work as early as Monday or Wednesday next week. They said Yar’adua may not write a letter to the National Assembly intimating it of his return because he did not transmit a letter before he proceeded on medical vacation, even though his spokesman later said Yar’adua recognised Dr. Goodluck Jonathan as the Acting President.

Both sources said Yar’adua has made much progress physically since his return to the country late last month, and that his remaining medical problem now is speech-related. The sources said the ailing president now walks around the house and also around the garden, where there are many birds and animals.

They said Yar’adua brought a speech therapist with him from the Saudi Arabian hospital and the doctor has been working since then to improve his speech. Both sources said he has made progress in his speech. One of the sources told Daily Trust that Yar’adua’s return to the country last month was “premature,” and that he was brought back before he finished his therapy “for political reasons.”

In the last two weeks, Daily Trust learnt that Yar’adua received several visiting family members, close friends, some political associates, some state governors and also some personal staff, even though he has not yet met with Acting President Goodluck Jonathan. Jonathan and his wife, Dame Patience, however visited the residence and they met with Hajia Turai Yar’adua.

The sources said Yar’adua’s seclusion since his return to the country was ordered by the Saudi doctors because he suffered a severe infection while at the Saudi hospital when he received some visitors. The people who have been able to meet with him after his return, the sources said, were made to go through some disinfecting chambers before they were ushered into his presence. Those procedures have ended now, the sources said.

According to our sources, Yar’adua is not happy with the Acting President for sacking his aides, instituting a probe of his regime’s contract awards and dissolving his council of ministers. It is therefore likely that his resumption of work would severely upstage the on-going selection of new ministers by the Acting President.

Yar’adua first left the country for medical treatment in Saudi Arabia on November 21, last year and returned to the country after 93 days. While he was away, the National Assembly adopted a unanimous resolution in early February to recognise the Vice President as Acting President, despite Yar’adua’s failure to transmit a letter of medical vacation in line with Section 145 of the 1999 Constitution.

Since Yar’adua’s return to the country, Dr. Goodluck Jonathan has continued to run the country and has carried out many far-reaching political measures, including dissolving the Federal cabinet last Wednesday.

[b]Una sure say our Presido never enter deaf and dumb level though i know say PDP go wan make him use sign dey rule us with Aondoaka as his choreographer. grin grin grin grin

So he never even go thank Good luck for the beta work wey he dey do for am, since he dey for 3 points agenda for three years wan make am 7 after re-election.

Y pple dey go c am sef, dey no know say he fit give them infection, sorry ooo e be like say na the other way round, so yaradua wey be infection dey recieve from pple
make they fumigate the presido seat after he don sit finish nonsense.

conversation btw yara and turai

yaradua: we must appoint the INEC head
turai: why?
yaradua:so that the letter I in INEC will mean integrated
turai: integrating with who?
yaradua : PDP of course
turai; i see,
turai; and why do you support long term litigation
yaradua; because we need to buy time to bribe judiciary and also to have gotten some loot before they oust us from office
turai; brain man, u re lovely, i love you
Yaradua; i love you too (coughs)
turai; should i get u some tablets?[/b]
Re: Yar’adua Returns To Work Next Week - Associates by idifu(m): 8:51pm On Mar 23, 2010
hehehehehe these guys are jesters
Re: Yar’adua Returns To Work Next Week - Associates by springpark: 4:03pm On Mar 24, 2010
I want to believe the Yaradua we are talking about is his nephew who will soon be appointed as minister under Jonathan

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-418834.0.html
Re: Yar’adua Returns To Work Next Week - Associates by alldone(m): 4:39pm On Mar 24, 2010
look i said this people must be try for not telling the thruth thiss is national issue.
daily trust must provide their source if it turn out to be false.

People should not heat the polity.

if his speech is a problem how will he address the nation.

God will judge this people.
Re: Yar’adua Returns To Work Next Week - Associates by 9NE: 6:18pm On Mar 24, 2010
Baba will surely come to deal with ingreat people like chidozie okafor
Re: Yar’adua Returns To Work Next Week - Associates by agabaI23(m): 12:53am On Mar 25, 2010
count down to next week

4 days to go
Re: Yar’adua Returns To Work Next Week - Associates by naijaking1: 2:10am On Mar 25, 2010
Oh, I thought he was supposed to have returned today!
Re: Yar’adua Returns To Work Next Week - Associates by swatt44(m): 6:01am On Mar 25, 2010
na wah so that man still day alive,i pray mak God give am strength too rule oooooooooooooooo :-

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

LP Is Popular Because Nigerians Are Frustrated With Our Party — Salihu Lukman / Ortom Raises The Alarm Over Planned Attacks By Miyetti Allah / Alex Otti: Igbo Presidency Won’t Solve Nigeria’s Problems

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.