Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,922 members, 7,814,102 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:50 AM

Yar’adua Returns To Work Next Week - Associates - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yar’adua Returns To Work Next Week - Associates (12463 Views)

EFCC Moves Against Diezani’s Associates, Seizes Cars, Cash, Jewellery / Ex-govs, Buhari’s Associates Lock Horns With Tinubu / Friends, Associates Have Abandoned Me –Jonathan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yar’adua Returns To Work Next Week - Associates by desgiezd(m): 7:26pm On Mar 22, 2010
naija_swag:

No development in 3 years and it is these few months that he will come and wave the magic wand to bring about the needed megawatts and jobs that Nigerians desperately yearns for.

I wonder ooooo.What he could not do in three years now he wants to return and perform it in less than a year.

He should just stay away and allow Jonathan finish up so that at least the whole four years would not be a complete waste.

Moreover, his reputation has been damaged beyond redemption and no one would have any regard for him and the office he is coming back to occupy if he ventures to come back.
Re: Yar’adua Returns To Work Next Week - Associates by denony(m): 7:28pm On Mar 22, 2010
what a news?
coming back to office with that awkward looking face?
no amount of pressure from OBJ and cohourts not even the Hausa's can
convince/PERSUADE the man to come back, cos' he already knows he is not capable to.

FAKE NEWS
Re: Yar’adua Returns To Work Next Week - Associates by tmubee(m): 7:38pm On Mar 22, 2010
Who don see am? Who told you guys he was in Nigeria?
Re: Yar’adua Returns To Work Next Week - Associates by supapawa1: 7:44pm On Mar 22, 2010
Oh my words! this can only happen for Niga . Is the Presidency an organised institution that has a proper Organogram? Who approves Yar'adua's medical bills and who disburse payment to the so called Saudi Hospital? Who is the Niga Medical director for Mr president/ All of you enriching urself wit the poor man's misfortune will surely pay for it, I trust God - Him go judge you wey dey feed nigerians and the rest of the world lies upon lies about his excellency. If Yar'Adua can talk eh, na you Daily star e go first purnish for all ur lies. Habaa, this is 21st century internet age joo cry cry cry
Re: Yar’adua Returns To Work Next Week - Associates by Myself2(m): 7:44pm On Mar 22, 2010
It's true,Yar Adua will resume tommorow,Turai,who is my b.i.tch told me when I went to Zap her yesterday in Aso rock that Yar Adua is now doing some tedious excersise like lifting four bags of cement at once & running round Aso  rock 100 times daily.She also said her husband's d.i.c.k too is recoverinwg  dat soon he'll resume his banging duties
Re: Yar’adua Returns To Work Next Week - Associates by Myself2(m): 7:48pm On Mar 22, 2010
Next story please
Re: Yar’adua Returns To Work Next Week - Associates by saviola24: 7:49pm On Mar 22, 2010
grin, all these things na story,na todayyy
Re: Yar’adua Returns To Work Next Week - Associates by ladyju(f): 7:55pm On Mar 22, 2010
Nothing wey person no go hear for this country angry angry angry
Re: Yar’adua Returns To Work Next Week - Associates by Okwyjesus(m): 8:06pm On Mar 22, 2010
Who cares,
Re: Yar’adua Returns To Work Next Week - Associates by Bluhazel: 8:09pm On Mar 22, 2010
I'll be happy our President recovers. Let's not hope that this is a rumour spread by some of the corrupt Ministers who were recently dissolved and barred from travelling out because of inflation of contracts they approved and they are looking for a way to divert attention. grin grin
Re: Yar’adua Returns To Work Next Week - Associates by violent(m): 8:13pm On Mar 22, 2010
yes the story is true. . he even went Sky diving yesterday. . .and tomoro, the dude is going scuba diving!
Re: Yar’adua Returns To Work Next Week - Associates by ReachRich(m): 8:23pm On Mar 22, 2010
Which Yaradua is coming back
The Yaradua that is suffering from Acute Pericarditis.
The Yaradua that is suffering from Churg Strauss Syndrome.
The Yaradua that weighs less than 37kg.
The Yaradua that is on life support.
The Yaradua that is in an intensive care unit.
The Yaradua that has lost his voice and cant speak
Or is there another Yaradua that we dont know of?
We'll wait and see.
Re: Yar’adua Returns To Work Next Week - Associates by blueflame1: 8:28pm On Mar 22, 2010
The TV Broadcast has been made; the transcript is below:

Fellow Nigerians, I, President Umaru Yar'Adua,

I have for months been called a weak President.

Let me tell you Nigerians, I am not weak as you all think! I am doing something for Nigerians.

Yesterday for example, I managed to attend my village wrestling competition in Katsina State. My fellow Nigerians, a President who does all these, is he a weak President?

You Nigerians should not test my patience, whether you have good luck or not; I would warn u not to test me! The last time I challenged Nigerians to a game of Squash none of u came out! So keep ur peace and take orders from Turai, cos who has seen or heard the voice of Turai has heard from me!
Re: Yar’adua Returns To Work Next Week - Associates by vigasimple(m): 8:31pm On Mar 22, 2010
which of the YAR A'LIAR,  

Is it UMORU

or

TURAI

Because the former is certainly gone and the later is just a cunny kitchen president . god riddance to bad rubbish grin grin grin
Re: Yar’adua Returns To Work Next Week - Associates by oluagness(m): 8:35pm On Mar 22, 2010
Ok
Re: Yar’adua Returns To Work Next Week - Associates by oluagness(m): 8:38pm On Mar 22, 2010
Please, I want to kno how to copy and reply somebody
Re: Yar’adua Returns To Work Next Week - Associates by Yehman(m): 8:39pm On Mar 22, 2010
The on-going scramble for positions in a soon to be reconstituted Federal cabinet could shortly hit a brick wall because President Umaru Yar’adua intends to resume duties in his office next week, a top source close to the ailing president told Daily Trust yesterday. However, another family source separately told Daily Trust that Yar’adua will be fit to resume work by the end of next month.

According to the top sources, Yar’adua intends to make a national radio and television broadcast to signal his resumption of work as early as Monday or Wednesday next week. They said Yar’adua may not write a letter to the National Assembly intimating it of his return because he did not transmit a letter before he proceeded on medical vacation, even though his spokesman later said Yar’adua recognised Dr. Goodluck Jonathan as the Acting President.

Both sources said Yar’adua has made much progress physically since his return to the country late last month, and that his remaining medical problem now is speech-related. The sources said the ailing president now walks around the house and also around the garden, where there are many birds and animals.

They said Yar’adua brought a speech therapist with him from the Saudi Arabian hospital and the doctor has been working since then to improve his speech. Both sources said he has made progress in his speech. One of the sources told Daily Trust that Yar’adua’s return to the country last month was “premature,” and that he was brought back before he finished his therapy “for political reasons.”

In the last two weeks, Daily Trust learnt that Yar’adua received several visiting family members, close friends, some political associates, some state governors and also some personal staff, even though he has not yet met with Acting President Goodluck Jonathan. Jonathan and his wife, Dame Patience, however visited the residence and they met with Hajia Turai Yar’adua.

The sources said Yar’adua’s seclusion since his return to the country was ordered by the Saudi doctors because he suffered a severe infection while at the Saudi hospital when he received some visitors. The people who have been able to meet with him after his return, the sources said, were made to go through some disinfecting chambers before they were ushered into his presence. Those procedures have ended now, the sources said.

According to our sources, Yar’adua is not happy with the Acting President for sacking his aides, instituting a probe of his regime’s contract awards and dissolving his council of ministers. It is therefore likely that his resumption of work would severely upstage the on-going selection of new ministers by the Acting President.

Yar’adua first left the country for medical treatment in Saudi Arabia on November 21, last year and returned to the country after 93 days. While he was away, the National Assembly adopted a unanimous resolution in early February to recognise the Vice President as Acting President, despite Yar’adua’s failure to transmit a letter of medical vacation in line with Section 145 of the 1999 Constitution.

Since Yar’adua’s return to the country, Dr. Goodluck Jonathan has continued to run the country and has carried out many far-reaching political measures, including dissolving the Federal cabinet last Wednesday.

http://www.ngex.com/cgi-bin/frame/frameit2.plx?link=%22http://www.dailytrust.com/%22

Pls poster check ur info and post again if u have something better 4 us.Lets leave the dead to burry d dead.
Re: Yar’adua Returns To Work Next Week - Associates by Titto(f): 8:42pm On Mar 22, 2010
Where is he coming from, the dead?
Re: Yar’adua Returns To Work Next Week - Associates by ennainot(f): 8:48pm On Mar 22, 2010
Nobody should loose sleep over his return. Let him return first then we start from there. If Jonathan had not sacked the FEC, Yaradua wouldnt be ''resuming to work by next week''. I believe this is just to throw a spanner in the wheel of progress this will make Jonathan scared I presume. Let him resume now. He failed to resume for up to 3 weeks since 'returning' to Nigeria and suddenly when his loyalist were thrown out, he suddenly wants to 'resume'. Nonsense 
@ Totalabi,(post 31) Thank you o jare my brother.
Re: Yar’adua Returns To Work Next Week - Associates by hambehsam(m): 8:52pm On Mar 22, 2010
the last struggle of the cabal, before their final fall. let us wait and see.
Re: Yar’adua Returns To Work Next Week - Associates by hackney(m): 9:01pm On Mar 22, 2010
The undead!!

I hope these people dont bring a curse to the land with their greed and selfishness
of biblical proportions
Re: Yar’adua Returns To Work Next Week - Associates by eros(m): 9:30pm On Mar 22, 2010
Can the dead rule over the living?
Re: Yar’adua Returns To Work Next Week - Associates by totorimi: 9:31pm On Mar 22, 2010
Nlanders be on the look out, if this cabal can get the president to append his signature from his sickbed in Saudi, get him to speak to BBC and even get him to return to Naija overnight haba what are we talking they can also get another replica of Yaradoom to appear on the scene. Then his first assignment is to sack GJ and go after our darlyn Dora's jugular.
Don't underestimate the cabal
Re: Yar’adua Returns To Work Next Week - Associates by mrkoma2012: 9:34pm On Mar 22, 2010
More tales from those in the top hierachy when will they have any dignity and leave the office of the presidency for the hale and hearty
Re: Yar’adua Returns To Work Next Week - Associates by ayettymama(f): 9:36pm On Mar 22, 2010
lol

na dead corpse go return to work!!

these people enjoy playin with our intelligence
Re: Yar’adua Returns To Work Next Week - Associates by preselect(m): 9:37pm On Mar 22, 2010
ebelebe igba grin . . . MUMMY RETURNS . .  grin grin grin

totorimi:

Nlanders be on the look out, if this cabal can get the president to append his signature from his sickbed in Saudi, get him to speak to BBC and even get him to return to Naija overnight haba what are we talking they can also get another replica of Yaradoom to appear on the scene. Then his first assignment is to sack GJ and go after our darlyn Dora's jugular.
Don't underestimate the cabal

There is nothing to underestimate in the cabal. rather i'm worried that i under-estimated how foolish the nigerian people can be. after a careful analysis of the situation in nigeria for the past 5 yrs, i have come to the conclusion that our problem is not in our leaders but in us. until we, as a people, get up and fight for our right, for a just cause, then we should be ready to have dead men as presidents. today we have a dead president, tomorow we may have to deal with a ram or goat as president. someone says impossible? think again, 2 yrs ago who could believe that a dead man will be ruling 150 million living people grin
Re: Yar’adua Returns To Work Next Week - Associates by bombay: 9:41pm On Mar 22, 2010
Yardul is drinking kunu with me at the moment after that we are going to check some yarinya's for some bashing later on.
Long live yardul.
Re: Yar’adua Returns To Work Next Week - Associates by kliffo(m): 9:50pm On Mar 22, 2010
We are waiting for this Katsina wonder. Next week will come and go,
Yar'dua will not be seen.
Re: Yar’adua Returns To Work Next Week - Associates by kshow1(m): 10:02pm On Mar 22, 2010
ReachRich:

Which Yaradua is coming back
The Yaradua that is suffering from Acute Pericarditis.
The Yaradua that is suffering from Churg Strauss Syndrome.
The Yaradua that weighs less than 37kg.
The Yaradua that is on life support.
The Yaradua that is in an intensive care unit.
The Yaradua that has lost his voice and cant speak
[size=8pt]Or is there another Yaradua that we dont know of?[/size]
We'll wait and see.

YES, TURAI AND CREW HAVE GONE AND CLONED ANOTHER YARADUA FOR US.
Re: Yar’adua Returns To Work Next Week - Associates by mansmith(m): 10:04pm On Mar 22, 2010
tell your bull shit story to the devil
Re: Yar’adua Returns To Work Next Week - Associates by cvibe: 10:05pm On Mar 22, 2010
He signed the appropriation bill (in camera), he talked to the BBC (in camera). How can we prove it's not Yar Adua if someone puts on a synthetic Yar Adua facemask to address the nation next week?
Re: Yar’adua Returns To Work Next Week - Associates by violent(m): 10:12pm On Mar 22, 2010
Told ya!. . . dude is coming back!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

FG Puts Aregbesola Under Security Watch Over Alleged Secession Plot / Governors Have Refused To Declare Their Assets, Says Bureau Boss / Pantami Threatens To Sue Daily Independent

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.