Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,902 members, 7,814,060 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:37 AM

Yar’adua Returns To Work Next Week - Associates - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yar’adua Returns To Work Next Week - Associates (12462 Views)

EFCC Moves Against Diezani’s Associates, Seizes Cars, Cash, Jewellery / Ex-govs, Buhari’s Associates Lock Horns With Tinubu / Friends, Associates Have Abandoned Me –Jonathan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yar’adua Returns To Work Next Week - Associates by Nobody: 10:13pm On Mar 22, 2010
Till then,
Re: Yar’adua Returns To Work Next Week - Associates by fatai2: 10:14pm On Mar 22, 2010
Goodluck dont die b that!
Re: Yar’adua Returns To Work Next Week - Associates by boomii(f): 10:21pm On Mar 22, 2010
He wants to become the President again or die trying, lol.
Re: Yar’adua Returns To Work Next Week - Associates by Fhemmmy: 10:35pm On Mar 22, 2010
boomii:

He wants to become the President again or die trying, lol.

lol
Re: Yar’adua Returns To Work Next Week - Associates by Nobody: 10:42pm On Mar 22, 2010
They offer daily trust some cash to break this news to convince some people but not some-one like me
let us check out.

UNBELIEVABLE!
Re: Yar’adua Returns To Work Next Week - Associates by zenus(m): 10:44pm On Mar 22, 2010
Seeing is believing
Re: Yar’adua Returns To Work Next Week - Associates by mikeoscar: 10:56pm On Mar 22, 2010
All these basement Newspaper in Naija sef. It's not "April fool" yet now, we're still in March I thought.
Re: Yar’adua Returns To Work Next Week - Associates by Arysexy(m): 11:23pm On Mar 22, 2010
yara die! will address the nation tomorrow, tune in to radio katsina for the broadcast! cool cool cool
Re: Yar’adua Returns To Work Next Week - Associates by fnk: 11:31pm On Mar 22, 2010
Guys, what if it is true, what will really happen, can he just walk into the office and say Hay! I am back, What should Nigerian do? or what will Nigerians do?. It will be interesting to see the out come.
Re: Yar’adua Returns To Work Next Week - Associates by chioma134: 11:47pm On Mar 22, 2010
Our president is well again. We thank God for His mercies. Let's pray for his full recovery. Goodluck,prepare to step aside cos the owner of the house is coming back.
Long live the Federal Republic of Nigeria.
Re: Yar’adua Returns To Work Next Week - Associates by stiyke(m): 11:49pm On Mar 22, 2010
I wonder why we waste time replying to this.

A DEAD MAN is nothing but DEAD. it will be nice to see a resurrection shaa, the guy don turn to dracular??
Re: Yar’adua Returns To Work Next Week - Associates by Kratos007(m): 12:03am On Mar 23, 2010
what a load of tripe.
Re: Yar’adua Returns To Work Next Week - Associates by s00301321: 12:09am On Mar 23, 2010
Hey guys, i know this is off topic but how do you start a new topic on this thing? Im new!
Re: Yar’adua Returns To Work Next Week - Associates by Sunofgod(m): 12:15am On Mar 23, 2010
His cremated body (ashes) will be presented to the nation next week,

But he reckons he can still rule.
Re: Yar’adua Returns To Work Next Week - Associates by jamace(m): 12:40am On Mar 23, 2010
Yes o. I learnt from the morgue attendant that he will "return" on April 1, 2010. grin grin grin
Re: Yar’adua Returns To Work Next Week - Associates by sulad82i(m): 12:54am On Mar 23, 2010
jamace:

Yes o. I learnt from the morgue attendant that he will "return" on April 1, 2010. grin grin grin

Oh I see, you have been hired there as the gateman. Finally, LMAO
Re: Yar’adua Returns To Work Next Week - Associates by utotomi50(m): 1:29am On Mar 23, 2010
Nigeria, Nigeria, Nigeria? ? ? grin
Re: Yar’adua Returns To Work Next Week - Associates by Cmiller(m): 1:35am On Mar 23, 2010
@porter
i guess u're not a nigerian n also as deadalive as ur president,jst get out of dz country n go n b wt him wiaeva he is n clean his sheets.fake dreamer.
Re: Yar’adua Returns To Work Next Week - Associates by DualCore1: 1:53am On Mar 23, 2010
s00301321:

Hey guys, i know this is off topic but how do you start a new topic on this thing? Im new!
Look for the "New Topic" button on each board aka section. The forum has boards, the boards have threads and child boards, the child boards (if any) have threads too.
We are at the thread level now and you wont see a "New Topic" button as you cannot create a thread in a thread. Go a step backward and you will get to the board level, then you can use the "New Topic" button.
Be sure to read the Rules if you havn't done so already!
Re: Yar’adua Returns To Work Next Week - Associates by MsTom(f): 2:11am On Mar 23, 2010
@poster,

I thought we past that already.
Re: Yar’adua Returns To Work Next Week - Associates by detopshot(m): 2:24am On Mar 23, 2010
absolute rubbish!
Re: Yar’adua Returns To Work Next Week - Associates by mosun22: 2:29am On Mar 23, 2010
mehn, i wud luv to c him, if he is actually alive or dead
Re: Yar’adua Returns To Work Next Week - Associates by agabaI23(m): 2:39am On Mar 23, 2010
Gwura Gwura is far gone

Written by Saharareporters, New York
Monday, 22 March 2010 18:36
A medical source familiar with Umaru Yar’adua’s dire health condition has told Saharareporters that the syndicated media reports claiming that Yar’adua would resume work next week “is a complete hoax.” The reports, which were carried by Daily Trust and The Nation newspapers, painted a generous portrait of Yar’adua’s supposed recuperation and his alleged plans to return to work next week. The Daily Trust report made ridiculous claims that Yar’adua had regained strength and was walking around in the gardens surrounding the presidential villa.

“It’s bunkum,” said our source.

Other politically connected sources in Abuja told Saharareporters that Yar’adua’s condition was so bad that even members of the kitchen cabinet, including Tanimu Yakubu Kurfi, have given up hopes of his return. Mr. Tanimu Kurfi, who served as Yar’adua’s chief economic advisor, spent last weekend in Kaduna. An associate who spoke to him described his mood as “downcast,” adding that Kurfi had come to terms with the fact “that his days of influence as a member of Yar’adua’s inner circle are over.”

Yar’adua’s mother and other relatives have called on his wife, Turai, to let him return to Katsina to recuperate as much as it is possible. A source close to Yar’adua’s relatives told Saharareporters that Umaru Yar’adua’s mother was furious that Turai has resisted all entreaties “to let Yar’adua make a dignified exit from power.”

A highly placed security source told Saharareporters that the latest hoax about Yar’adua’s return was part of a scheme by Turai and other die-hard loyalists of Yar’adua to force more concessions from acting President Goodluck Jonathan as he reconstitutes the federal cabinet. Mr. Jonathan dissolved the cabinet last week and is in the process of lining up a new cabinet.

“Turai and her group want to have a larger say about who gets appointed into the cabinet,” said a source. “They want to ensure that, whatever happens, their interests remain protected, if not paramount,” the source added.

As Saharareporters earlier reported, Jonathan had offered Mrs. Yar’adua the opportunity to nominate candidates for five ministerial slots as well as a special assistant position. Unsatisfied, the greedy “First Lady” has reportedly demanded that she receive 10 ministerial positions. In addition, she is also insisting that she and her group be allowed to choose who occupies some of the juiciest ministerial positions. She has also insisted that former Minister of Information, Dora Akunyili, should not be on the list of new ministers.
source
Re: Yar’adua Returns To Work Next Week - Associates by jackdaniel(m): 3:03am On Mar 23, 2010
In respect to the above news; I could not help, but check the board of directors for the lousy daily-trust. Found out they are all aboki's, Cheap Northern propaganda embarassed

link, below.

http://www.news.dailytrust.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=278&Itemid=121
Re: Yar’adua Returns To Work Next Week - Associates by Gunnaz007: 3:05am On Mar 23, 2010
^^^ my brotha no be only gwura gwura oohh, na kuvuki lan we dey na

if jonny boy shud dare accept turai's nominees ehnn, undecided angry hisses!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Yar’adua Returns To Work Next Week - Associates by Gunnaz007: 3:17am On Mar 23, 2010
jonathan must be a mofo if the story of allocating five ministries to that jezebel/delilah is true! how are we not sure one of those his attempted visits to turai did not result in his first taste of a fulani bossom angry cheesy
Re: Yar’adua Returns To Work Next Week - Associates by Nobody: 3:32am On Mar 23, 2010
una get time oh! kill this thread quickly. are these haua/fulani so stuupid?dailytrust is a shame.so many junk papers.
Re: Yar’adua Returns To Work Next Week - Associates by UcheUwadi(m): 3:33am On Mar 23, 2010
Seeing is believing.
Re: Yar’adua Returns To Work Next Week - Associates by Nobody: 3:39am On Mar 23, 2010
@Gunnaz So Jonathan has tasted Turais bombom.ewo i laugh in ijaw.thats why hes behaving like superman ever since d visit
Re: Yar’adua Returns To Work Next Week - Associates by alphabet43(m): 4:47am On Mar 23, 2010
I agree ojare. All of a sudden he's alive. I wont put it past this retards to do plastic surgery on someone and try to use an impostor as Yaradua. How come he cant speak now, who spoke on BBC? Story no dey even add up. These retards must think everybody else is retarded. Only in Kano can you sell that bs
Re: Yar’adua Returns To Work Next Week - Associates by PrinceOzo: 4:50am On Mar 23, 2010
Hey no!!!  Yar'adua shall not return to rule Nigeria and only God knows that.

If he tries it eh, m-may thunder FIRE him in Jesus' name AMEN!!!

The Hause boys/Foolanis better TAKE THEIR TIME O!  This is not like the sixties where their masters can inundate them with arms in order to barbarically pacifiy the populace. . .mbano!

Let me tell you, this time around, if they make the mistake. . .hm. . .Nigerians go commot in full force and quench the ENTIRE North overnight. . .and that's real talk.

Let me take this time to kindly reiterate the sentiments of a most insightful and observant western Nigerian clergyman and say that the nonsense north does NOT hold a monopoly on violence in Nigeria. . .
Re: Yar’adua Returns To Work Next Week - Associates by shotuns: 5:21am On Mar 23, 2010
Na waooooo, hahahahahahahahahahaha,

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Airspace Not Shut Down For First Lady, Says Minister / 2023: Tinubu, Shettima, Rank High On Google Search In Past Month / FG Puts Aregbesola Under Security Watch Over Alleged Secession Plot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.