Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,896 members, 7,814,028 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:56 AM

Yar’adua Returns To Work Next Week - Associates - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yar’adua Returns To Work Next Week - Associates (12460 Views)

EFCC Moves Against Diezani’s Associates, Seizes Cars, Cash, Jewellery / Ex-govs, Buhari’s Associates Lock Horns With Tinubu / Friends, Associates Have Abandoned Me –Jonathan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yar’adua Returns To Work Next Week - Associates by Gentle4lyf: 5:45pm On Mar 22, 2010
Na wa oh! Ehh!
Anyway, let us WAIT AND SEE. Next week no far, we are all watching this new Nigerian movie where the HERO just shows up at the last scene.
Re: Yar’adua Returns To Work Next Week - Associates by ucnduka(f): 5:47pm On Mar 22, 2010
knotty:

my head is spinning in free cycles, gyrating in spiral endless motion. i am convulsing with ideas.
WHAT MANNER OF BIRDS AND ANIMALS WILL THAT BE??
Vultures and hyenas?

curious naija for life

that part of the fable got me ROTFL who knows, communin wit vultures and hyenas maybe anoda symptom of his condition. until he appears on NTA live I would still hold on to my assumption that he is dead.
Re: Yar’adua Returns To Work Next Week - Associates by Meldrick(m): 5:51pm On Mar 22, 2010
I sincerely believe that this is another lie and a cleaw way of distracting Goodluck Jonthan. DAILY TRUST AND THEIR FALSE NEWS.
Re: Yar’adua Returns To Work Next Week - Associates by JUO(m): 5:51pm On Mar 22, 2010
If he is up and about, then he should report to the nearest police station for his arrest. Because of constitutional abuse.

you spoke my mind
Re: Yar’adua Returns To Work Next Week - Associates by Greycells(m): 5:54pm On Mar 22, 2010
Big HOAX!  shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

Story was planted by Turai Yara'dua Cabal Incorporated to intimidate Jonathan from constituting a new cabinet, and also to get its loyalist as majority on the new cabinet.

Na lie, dem don fail grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Yar’adua Returns To Work Next Week - Associates by Kx: 5:54pm On Mar 22, 2010
what is the spread of Daily trust-select northern states.
what have nt yaradua done from drinking kunu,etc,make dem
go sleep joor
Re: Yar’adua Returns To Work Next Week - Associates by SwtzMinx(f): 5:55pm On Mar 22, 2010
.isn't he dead??
Re: Yar’adua Returns To Work Next Week - Associates by JUO(m): 5:55pm On Mar 22, 2010
my head is spinning in free cycles, gyrating in spiral endless motion. i am convulsing with ideas.
WHAT MANNER OF BIRDS AND ANIMALS WILL THAT BE?HuhHuhHuhHuh?
Vultures and hyenas?

to eat him up
Re: Yar’adua Returns To Work Next Week - Associates by splashbaby(m): 5:56pm On Mar 22, 2010
chidyke77:

Hausa and love for power whether in sickness and in coma,let hm do hs wish.
Na wa for tribal sentiments
Re: Yar’adua Returns To Work Next Week - Associates by OAM4J: 5:57pm On Mar 22, 2010
Rubbish!

He can resume today if he wants. Who needs a fore-notice for his resumption?

Awon oniyeye! (jokers). Nonsense!
Re: Yar’adua Returns To Work Next Week - Associates by joyli: 6:00pm On Mar 22, 2010
na wa niaga for, it is well
Re: Yar’adua Returns To Work Next Week - Associates by mrperfect(m): 6:06pm On Mar 22, 2010
Well, that is progresive good news conerning his health.
Thank God his health.
Re: Yar’adua Returns To Work Next Week - Associates by Akolawole(m): 6:14pm On Mar 22, 2010
What a laugh!

To me, the story is Alhaji Yaradua is returning to Katsina next week in his bid to prepare his final journey "home".

He has already finished his mandate.

Welcoming a New Nigeria from October (Note this prophesy!)
Re: Yar’adua Returns To Work Next Week - Associates by JoeGaruba: 6:14pm On Mar 22, 2010
Just in: he was seen swimming 10 laps in the olympic sized pool. It was on wii fit though.
Re: Yar’adua Returns To Work Next Week - Associates by Rastamann: 6:20pm On Mar 22, 2010
No stress. Let us wait and see. But I can tell you that if Yaradua comes back on board I will break into four except if they clone another Yaradua for us.
Re: Yar’adua Returns To Work Next Week - Associates by demla: 6:32pm On Mar 22, 2010
he was in store somewhere in westend trying to make himself cool against is resumptn next month he als promise to visit places like isale-eko,oshodi etc in lagos,mokola,dugbe and ojoo in oyo state,offa and ilorin in kwara to mention a few.all ministers will be called back except dora,obj will be jailed and GJ removed.the next vp will come from the east.      i just believe the man don die make we no deceive ourselves again. na burial date make dem tell us and not resumption date
Re: Yar’adua Returns To Work Next Week - Associates by Gadols(f): 6:33pm On Mar 22, 2010
NIGERIANS, THIS IS A PLOY BY THE CABAL TO CONFUSE THE POLITY.
NOBODY HAS SEEN YAR'ADUA. NOT EVEN HIS MOTHER.
IT IS A PLOY BY THE CABAL TO DRAG THE NATION BACKWARDS.
THE STORY WAS MADE UP BY CERTAIN INDIVIDUALS.

ITS A LIE.

YARADUA IS ACTUALLY UNCONSCIOUS.
Re: Yar’adua Returns To Work Next Week - Associates by marvix(m): 6:33pm On Mar 22, 2010
Its all scam and of no effect. Yaradua and Jonathan are not foes, Jonathan made it clear wen he told them dat he wil no longer look for the president but if and when d president wants to see him he is available. If they like d close sources can tell us Yaradua will resume tomorow or nxt year but til he comes Jonathan remains in charge.
Re: Yar’adua Returns To Work Next Week - Associates by Machine007: 6:41pm On Mar 22, 2010
in fact i cant wait for the resumption of our their president.

LET HIM COME OUT FIRST.
Re: Yar’adua Returns To Work Next Week - Associates by Gadols(f): 6:45pm On Mar 22, 2010
I think Yaradua's associates are worried that the president has been sidelined and that he is no longer
irrelevant to Nigeria and Nigerians.

That piece of news was meant to make an empty noise.

Pls ignore the joke. The man can't return. His reign has ended.

Even Obj knows that the man can't make it back.

Katsina is not Nigeria. Turai knows too.
Re: Yar’adua Returns To Work Next Week - Associates by sley4life(m): 6:46pm On Mar 22, 2010
Ok. we are waiting
Re: Yar’adua Returns To Work Next Week - Associates by Gadols(f): 6:46pm On Mar 22, 2010
i meant to say he is no longer relevant pls.
Re: Yar’adua Returns To Work Next Week - Associates by desgiezd(m): 6:47pm On Mar 22, 2010
How much is the editor of Daily Trust being paid for him to be doing so much damage to his professional reputation and the newspaper house he is working for? Do the writers of these rubbish they dish out on a continous basis think we are morons and as gullible as they are?

his remaining medical problem now is speech-related.

Someone who would resume as early as next week to face the rigours of governing Nigeria is still undergoing speech therapy!! They should go tell this to the dogs.

In the last two weeks, Daily Trust learnt that Yar’adua received several visiting family members, close friends, some political associates, some state governors and also some personal staff

I make bold to say that if the president has seen these number of people then the news of the presidents improved state of health would have been all over the country.
Re: Yar’adua Returns To Work Next Week - Associates by 0hsisi: 6:49pm On Mar 22, 2010
If a chicken calls himself a man, let him bring out his blokoss and pee pee like a man,let us see
nonsense
Re: Yar’adua Returns To Work Next Week - Associates by HARDDON: 6:51pm On Mar 22, 2010
what a political grandeur!!!  

skimming at its highest level, that guy is gettin thina and leana and wud soon disapear!!!!!

there is no goin back! we must move on frm here, one man cannot hold this great nation down for so long, !!!!!!!!!!!!!

no mata wor, God forbid we slip and fall, no mara wor!!!!
Re: Yar’adua Returns To Work Next Week - Associates by 0hsisi: 6:53pm On Mar 22, 2010
mrperfect:

Well, that is progresive good news conerning his health.
Thank God his health.

If you like thank allah and baal sef
The man is as good as dead at least to Nigeria and it's presidency
If he's still breathing,let them ship him to Katsina and nurse him there not in our presidential villa or a vehicle parked there in
Re: Yar’adua Returns To Work Next Week - Associates by sley4life(m): 6:54pm On Mar 22, 2010
He should just resign
Re: Yar’adua Returns To Work Next Week - Associates by Fhemmmy: 6:56pm On Mar 22, 2010
It is either they have done a good plastic surgery for someone and make him look like Yaradua, or they just playing silly pranks
Re: Yar’adua Returns To Work Next Week - Associates by naijaswag1: 7:01pm On Mar 22, 2010
What is the big deal about returning to work? Is Yar'adua no more the president of Nigeria? Is he not the one that contested elections and is under oath to serve Nigeria.Whether he returns or not it will not change anything.No development in 3 years and it is these few months that he will come and wave the magic wand to bring about the needed megawatts and jobs that Nigerians desperately yearns for.Nonsense,arrant nonsense!! Some people need to be executed for Nigeria to move forward or they willingly give way.
Re: Yar’adua Returns To Work Next Week - Associates by olabukola: 7:04pm On Mar 22, 2010
No he must come and finish his 1st and 2nd term. The statues quo must remain.
"One Nigeria"
Re: Yar’adua Returns To Work Next Week - Associates by sojjy: 7:06pm On Mar 22, 2010
Daily trust Newspaper have lost it credibility and I have no respect for the editors.The Newspaper have proved to be unreliable when a genuine information is needed.I careless about d cooked story.
Re: Yar’adua Returns To Work Next Week - Associates by Freiburger(m): 7:22pm On Mar 22, 2010
Wetin we no go hear?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

I Will Rather Kill Myself Than To Commit Suicide / 1.2billion Okonjo Iweala Mansion, We Stand By Our Story / APGA Threatened To Declare Okorocha's Seat Vacant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.