Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,801 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:21 AM

Is It Right To Go Into Another R/ship When You Have An Online Lover? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Right To Go Into Another R/ship When You Have An Online Lover? (482 Views)

Ghanaian Travels To Nigeria To Meet Online Lover, Discovers He’s 13 Years Old / Help! My Friend Has Low Libido And His R/ship Is About To Crash. / My Girlfriend Is Threatening To Quit Our R-ship Over My Presidential Ambition (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Right To Go Into Another R/ship When You Have An Online Lover? by donstan18: 8:00pm On Nov 11, 2017
Needed to get a clue or ideas on what and how to tag and settle such case!

Supposing you have an online lover...Like boyfriend or girlfriend you met online, you haven't met with each other, you've dated for, let's say 6-12 months, things re going fine!... He/she stays very far from you... Possibly, out of your country!... But, you can't really tell his/her attitude, character, parents, background, if kindhearted or wicked!...But you both dates!

And you(Female) got a relationship request from a nearby guy, who seems so inlove, who's always tryna impress you buy getting closer and being with you as a cool and promising guy..Maybe you(female) starts falling for him and finally fell for him to accept his dating proposal!

Will it be tagged as cheating?
Re: Is It Right To Go Into Another R/ship When You Have An Online Lover? by Rutirexa(f): 8:04pm On Nov 11, 2017
Nope not cheating. Coz u don't know what the other person is doing over there. It better to date someone you see and dat with you. Than someone you've never seen b4 or really know about.
Re: Is It Right To Go Into Another R/ship When You Have An Online Lover? by dingbang(m): 8:05pm On Nov 11, 2017
I don't tag it as cheating. Nothing stops any of them from making plans to visit physically. Infact nowadays I see online dating as a waste of time that's if both havent met each other physically in a space of 6months max
Re: Is It Right To Go Into Another R/ship When You Have An Online Lover? by generalbush(m): 8:15pm On Nov 11, 2017
Dating is dating, whether online or offline... Therefore, stick to your partner/!!

1 Like

Re: Is It Right To Go Into Another R/ship When You Have An Online Lover? by iamJ(m): 8:21pm On Nov 11, 2017
Let ur church mind led the way cheesy

Re: Is It Right To Go Into Another R/ship When You Have An Online Lover? by Kenzico(m): 8:41pm On Nov 11, 2017
lipsrsealed

Lips sealed
Re: Is It Right To Go Into Another R/ship When You Have An Online Lover? by Nobody: 9:07pm On Nov 11, 2017
Online relationship....is that one relationship?
Re: Is It Right To Go Into Another R/ship When You Have An Online Lover? by rawpadgin(m): 10:54pm On Nov 11, 2017
I am still asking, why the hell will i leave the numerous beautiful girls in my hood & be running after someone i am not even sure is a human being

(1) (Reply)

Engagement Ring And Wedding Tears Nigerian Version.. / To Propose Or Not To Propose? / In Love? Confused? Depressed? Scared? Angry? Single?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.