Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,521 members, 7,823,254 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:32 AM

Are Those Speaking Bad Of Jesus Christ Cursed? - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Are Those Speaking Bad Of Jesus Christ Cursed? (20038 Views)

Daddy Freeze: "Speaking In Tongues In Nigerian Churches Is Fake” / The Appearance Of The Sign Of The Son Of Man In Heaven And The Coming Of Jesus / “Blood Of Jesus” Drink Sold For N2,000 In Akwa Ibom (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Are Those Speaking Bad Of Jesus Christ Cursed? by smoy: 8:22pm On Nov 12, 2017
urahara:

You have got to be kidding me. .

FYI , Anyway since I was born , I have never used the toilet and on the day I was born a new galaxy was formed.So the onus lies on you to probe that this is not correct since the scientist has got no technical capability to either prove or disprove this.

P.S - anyways whatever rocks your boats that's your problem. You can worship whatever Arabian genie you want to.

I'm out. cool
you out? not now, all your fallacies are wrong since if u don't poo your stomach will swell and you will die and that on that of the galaxy we will asked you what is your birthday so will can confirm this. science has got know how on these.

my Judas question pls
Re: Are Those Speaking Bad Of Jesus Christ Cursed? by OtemSapien: 8:22pm On Nov 12, 2017
LUCKIE2014:
Nope! But blasphemy against the Holy Spirit can never be forgiven.
The holy spirit must be an unforgiving spirit if he can't forgive people who blasts him. Is the holy spieitt high on weed that he can't forgive people?
Re: Are Those Speaking Bad Of Jesus Christ Cursed? by smoy: 8:30pm On Nov 12, 2017
Olabenjamen22:
i ask you to show my verse where Jesus called himself slave of god, and about you question
Romans 8:16,Galatians 4:6, Romans 8:14 e.t.c. Call me son of God. And mind you i take my time to explain what slave mean in the verse you are quoting anyhow. I even use verse that come before the verse to explain yet you still keep quoting it, lol. Well my question is that you should produce where Jesus call himself slave since that's what you claim from your first comment that bring about the question.

I ask you verse where they call God as father, did you attend English class at all?

my question is clear and clean, so if i may ask how did your answer relate to my question?

Lol, keep deceiving your self, why don't you quote the verse instead of reframeing the verse

"it has been written hear o Israel the lord your God, the Lord is One"
am still looking for where you get your "our" that are in your statement. Shame. Did you know see that you answer non of my question instead you are just proven yourself to be an educated illiterate. And please if you don't answer my question, don't quote me then
that is the problem, the same way churches has gotten you on this poo, faith without logic, contradiction of the master and your paul, you questions has been answered long ago but still your subconscious corrupted memory still cant give up the senseless of you doctrine, i cant help you either.
Re: Are Those Speaking Bad Of Jesus Christ Cursed? by urahara(m): 8:42pm On Nov 12, 2017
smoy:
you out? not now, all your fallacies are wrong sinceince the scientist has got no technical capability to either prove or disprove this. if u don't poo your stomach will swell and you will die and that on that of the galaxy we will asked you what is your birthday so will can confirm this. science has got know how on these.

my Judas question pls

Prove that I wasn't created with a body that can do without poo.

About my birthday , 20th October 1984 cool
Re: Are Those Speaking Bad Of Jesus Christ Cursed? by apharm(m): 8:47pm On Nov 12, 2017
smoy:
16 For God so loved the world that he gave his only Son, that whoever believes in him should not perish but have eternal life.
believe in him is different from lord and savior because is only God the almighty that can save anybody as the bible said
Isaiah 43:10 “You are my witnesses,” says the Lord,
“and my servant whom I have chosen,
that you may know and believe me
and understand that I am He.
Before me no god was formed,
nor shall there be any after me.
11 I, I am the Lord,
and besides me there is no savior.
start from John 3:14-18
Re: Are Those Speaking Bad Of Jesus Christ Cursed? by smoy: 8:55pm On Nov 12, 2017
urahara:

Prove that I wasn't created with a body that can do without poo.

About my birthday , 20th October 1984 cool
it has been proven long ago as far as you eat you must poo

Google, one of the technological apparatus could not detect any galaxy detected on your birthday. bros u don de old sha.
Re: Are Those Speaking Bad Of Jesus Christ Cursed? by smoy: 8:58pm On Nov 12, 2017
apharm:

start from John 3:14-18
your point?
Re: Are Those Speaking Bad Of Jesus Christ Cursed? by apharm(m): 9:06pm On Nov 12, 2017
smoy:
your point?
you were looking for where Jesus is the saviour
Re: Are Those Speaking Bad Of Jesus Christ Cursed? by mahdino: 9:08pm On Nov 12, 2017
KhalDroggo:

This level of stupidity could only be exhibited by a follower of the illiterate pedophile fake"prophet" Sex Award Winner (S.A.W)
Please get off this thread and crawl back to the section nairaland created for you.

Is there any greater stupidity that even a backward barbarian has never conceived, that God the Omnipotent is so powerless that he cannot forgive sins but he has to kill an innocent soul. You have malaria and you father takes the injection.
Re: Are Those Speaking Bad Of Jesus Christ Cursed? by smoy: 9:12pm On Nov 12, 2017
apharm:

you were looking for where Jesus is the saviour
so does Jesus said is your Savior and Lord in those verses or you are quoting for me a 3rd person witness neither of God nor of Jesus
Re: Are Those Speaking Bad Of Jesus Christ Cursed? by smoy: 9:19pm On Nov 12, 2017
grin
mahdino:

Is there any greater stupidity that even a backward barbarian has never conceived, that God the Omnipotent is so powerless that he cannot forgive sins but he has to kill an innocent soul. You have malaria and you father takes the injection.

1 Like

Re: Are Those Speaking Bad Of Jesus Christ Cursed? by hopefulLandlord: 9:21pm On Nov 12, 2017
Mission2prosper:
Because he loves you he wants you to do the right thing and live in his blessings. As you or satan decided to try and blaspheme didGod control you with a remote to prevent you from doing it? Both i will like hear how you became a atheist or whateverist. So whats your story? smiley

Freewill is an illusion when dealing with an omniscient omnipotent omnipresent being

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Are Those Speaking Bad Of Jesus Christ Cursed? by apharm(m): 9:25pm On Nov 12, 2017
smoy:
so does Jesus said is your Savior and Lord in those verses or you are quoting for me a 3rd person witness neither of God nor of Jesus
Yes Bro. he was speaking to necodemus. It was jesus statement
Re: Are Those Speaking Bad Of Jesus Christ Cursed? by mahdino: 9:25pm On Nov 12, 2017
Olabenjamen22:

Lol, well i won't agree with you on you using the word contradiction, but i will say those statement are different in structure but the same in content, which show the evidence that those chapter was written by different people from different area.

And about the verses you quoted, see God in the sense of what? His glory or physical appearance. Or did you forget what Jesus Christ said?
" if you have see me you have see my father" so if i see Jesus when he was on earth it mean have see God the father. Peace
LOL common is that how you people read your quran. The First verse state that no one have see my face a live, the second verse state that they saw his feet, so what is contradicting there?

It's so unfortunate that you read your bible and you see the exactly opposite of what is telling you. Do you think jesus is claiming to be the father when he said if you have seen me you have seen the father? how on earth do you talk to people who claim to be educated but cannot reason. This is a sickness. That is why Jesus said ''seeing they see not hearing they hear not neither do they understand''

1 Like

Re: Are Those Speaking Bad Of Jesus Christ Cursed? by smoy: 9:31pm On Nov 12, 2017
apharm:

John 3:13 No one has gone up into heaven, but there is One who came down from heaven, the Son of Man [Himself—whose home is in heaven]. 14 Just as Moses lifted up the [bronze] serpent in the desert [on a pole], so must the Son of Man be lifted up [on the cross], 15 so that whoever believes will in Him have eternal life [after physical death, and will actually live forever].

16 “For God so [greatly] loved and dearly prized the world, that He [even] gave His [One and] [a]only begotten Son, so that whoever believes and trusts in Him [as Savior] shall not perish, but have eternal life. 17 For God did not send the Son into the world to judge and condemn the world [that is, to initiate the final judgment of the world], but that the world might be saved through Him.

these are the quotations now read them well the only savior occurred is in the bracket to show that, that is not his statement.
Re: Are Those Speaking Bad Of Jesus Christ Cursed? by smoy: 9:40pm On Nov 12, 2017
mahdino:

It's so unfortunate that you read your bible and you see the exactly opposite of what is telling you. Do you think jesus is claiming to be the father when he said if you have seen me you have seen the father? how on earth do you talk to people who claim to be educated but cannot reason. This is a sickness. That is why Jesus said ''seeing they see not hearing they hear not neither do they understand''
brother that is why Jesus course them that for every thing he said they misunderstood him, simple statement from Jesus they will said you need ghost for the interpretation, how unfortunate.
Re: Are Those Speaking Bad Of Jesus Christ Cursed? by apharm(m): 9:52pm On Nov 12, 2017
smoy:
John 3:13 No one has gone up into heaven, but there is One who came down from heaven, the Son of Man [Himself—whose home is in heaven]. 14 Just as Moses lifted up the [bronze] serpent in the desert [on a pole], so must the Son of Man be lifted up [on the cross], 15 so that whoever believes will in Him have eternal life [after physical death, and will actually live forever].

16 “For God so [greatly] loved and dearly prized the world, that He [even] gave His [One and] [a]only begotten Son, so that whoever believes and trusts in Him [as Savior] shall not perish, but have eternal life. 17 For God did not send the Son into the world to judge and condemn the world [that is, to initiate the final judgment of the world], but that the world might be saved through Him.

these are the quotations now read them well the only savior occurred is in the bracket to show that, that is not his statement.
hope you read the whole of chapter 3
Re: Are Those Speaking Bad Of Jesus Christ Cursed? by mahdino: 10:01pm On Nov 12, 2017
apharm:

At the time of Noah God brought to the world Noah to save the people who ever believes in Noah will be saved, At the time of Abraham God brought to the world Abraham to save the people who ever believes in Abraham will be saved, At the time of Moses God brought to the world Moses to save the people who ever believes in Moses will be saved,At the time of Jesus God brought to the world Jesus to save the people who ever believes in Jesus (at that time) will be saved, so what did Jesus say in book of John 16:12-14 He said ...''when He (Mohammad S.A.W) the spirit of truth comes He (Mohammad S.A.W) will guide you into all truth. Dont think Jesus was talking about the holy spirit because the holy he was already using the holy spirit for his miracle healing, so he cant be foretelling someting that has been in existance, and dont think it has to be a spirit or ghost because in our daily life we address people God sent to us to help us as angels. So this is the time of Mohammad and he is the way to God whoever believes in him will be saved.

1 Like

Re: Are Those Speaking Bad Of Jesus Christ Cursed? by davss02(m): 10:03pm On Nov 12, 2017
smoy:
how did Judas died you the sanitary imaginarian
Consult the bible and don't be a cliche
Re: Are Those Speaking Bad Of Jesus Christ Cursed? by urahara(m): 10:06pm On Nov 12, 2017
smoy post=62319585[b:
]it has been proven long ago as far as you eat you must poo[/b]

Google, one of the technological apparatus could not detect any galaxy detected on your birthday. bros u don de old sha.

I eat but fairies living inside my body eat the poo before it comes out hence no need to use the toilet.

Google could not detect any galaxy because that galaxy was created in the non observable part of the universe. The part of the universe that telescopes can't detect because light from there hasn't reached us yet.
Re: Are Those Speaking Bad Of Jesus Christ Cursed? by apharm(m): 10:12pm On Nov 12, 2017
mahdino:

At the time of Noah God brought to the world Noah to save the people who ever believes in Noah will be saved, At the time of Abraham God brought to the world Abraham to save the people who ever believes in Abraham will be saved, At the time of Moses God brought to the world Moses to save the people who ever believes in Moses will be saved,At the time of Jesus God brought to the world Jesus to save the people who ever believes in Jesus (at that time) will be saved, so what did Jesus say in book of John 16:12-14 He said ...''when He (Mohammad S.A.W) the spirit of truth comes He (Mohammad S.A.W) will guide you into all truth. Dont think Jesus was talking about the holy spirit because the holy he was already using the holy spirit for his miracle healing, so he cant be foretelling someting that has been in existance, and dont think it has to be a spirit or ghost because in our daily life we address people God sent to us to help us as angels. So this is the time of Mohammad and he is the way to God whoever believes in him will be saved.
I don't want to reply you
Re: Are Those Speaking Bad Of Jesus Christ Cursed? by Nobody: 10:35pm On Nov 12, 2017
hopefulLandlord:

Freewill is an illusion when dealing with an omniscient omnipotent omnipresent being
The important question we should be asking these people is that how can something that was CREATED and DESIGNED have free will? How? Isn't it DETERMINED by THE WAY it was created and every quality the creator or designer himself gave to it? Isn't the designer therefore responsible for EVERYTHING about the thing he has created?

How do you program something to DISOBEY your program? What's the process? What's the mechanism? How can a creature programmed by you be made in a way that it can disobey the code used in programming it?

If we have a creator, then free will is impossible.
Tozara
Re: Are Those Speaking Bad Of Jesus Christ Cursed? by jamexborn(m): 5:43am On Nov 13, 2017
Blind ignorant people everywhere

Jesus is lord = very correct(anybody can be a lord, nobility)

Jesus is God = my brother you need help

Jesus is the Messenger of God not God

Jesus is not the word ooooOOOO

Stop letting these people deceive you
Re: Are Those Speaking Bad Of Jesus Christ Cursed? by Mekanus(m): 7:51am On Nov 13, 2017
Mission2prosper:
where you always like this? What happened bro?
I started using my brain, that's what happened.
Re: Are Those Speaking Bad Of Jesus Christ Cursed? by smoy: 8:36am On Nov 13, 2017
apharm:

hope you read the whole of chapter 3
lame
Re: Are Those Speaking Bad Of Jesus Christ Cursed? by smoy: 8:49am On Nov 13, 2017
urahara:

I eat but fairies living inside my body eat the poo before it comes out hence no need to use the toilet.

Google could not detect any galaxy because that galaxy was created in the non observable part of the universe. The part of the universe that telescopes can't detect because light from there hasn't reached us yet.
let me now tell you the different between Qur'an and you; the Qur'an has came out with various aspect of human endeavor (embryology, water cycle, big bang , geology etc)and all came out perfectly as confirmed by the yesterdays discovery of the scientist what the Qur'an mentioned over 1400 years ago and the book is still there today for anybody to confirm.

but as for you, we know nothing you have predicted of science and discovery that as come to pass, but if many know you, i don't, but if otherwise then bring an authority in form of written document from you for me to study, to start with.good morning.
Re: Are Those Speaking Bad Of Jesus Christ Cursed? by urahara(m): 9:46am On Nov 13, 2017
smoy:
let me now tell you the different between bible and you; the bible has came out with various aspect of human endeavor (embryology, water cycle, big bang , geology etc)and all came out perfectly as confirmed by the yesterdays discovery of the scientist what the bible mentioned over 1400 years ago and the book is still there today for anybody to confirm.

but as for you, we know nothing you have predicted of science and discovery that as come to pass, but if many know you, i don't, but if otherwise then bring an authority in form of written document from you for me to study, to start with.good morning.
Re: Are Those Speaking Bad Of Jesus Christ Cursed? by smoy: 9:51am On Nov 13, 2017
[quote author=urahara post=62331523][/quote]i will get back latter, work time
Re: Are Those Speaking Bad Of Jesus Christ Cursed? by Themandator: 9:54am On Nov 13, 2017
EmperorHarry:

Well fact is I'm not one of those people that do stuffs like that...but I'm pretty sure "according to the bible" once they ask for forgiveness of sin,then they go Scott free ain't that right??

No.it is no right if it was done deliberately, in the first instance... The scripture cannot be broken .... It says it will not be forgiven now or the hereafter
Re: Are Those Speaking Bad Of Jesus Christ Cursed? by Olabenjamen22(m): 12:28pm On Nov 13, 2017
smoy:
that is the problem, the same way churches has gotten you on this poo, faith without logic, contradiction of the master and your paul, you questions has been answered long ago but still your subconscious corrupted memory still cant give up the senseless of you doctrine, i cant help you either.
Lol, did you know see that you are the most dumbest being on earth.
I ask you three simple question but you can't even anyone but you claim you are might guru Mr logic, you said you answer my question but those question are still pending for answer lol, shame on Muhammad. Or did you forget that apostle Paul is far far better than your gigolo Muhammad in all way. Am so sure you are gullible follower that follow your imam like a mumu.
Maybe i should ask you a question about your Islam since you cannot answer simple three question
1. Your Islam claim it was Jesus look alike that die on the cross, if i may ask what is the name of that look alike?

2. Since blood and water come out of that look alike body that mean he is a human being, then if i may ask where is the remaining decay of the look alike, since the body cannot be found inside the tomb where he was buried.

3. So you mean your mother that breast feed you for year, if she see your look alike she won't be able to differentiate you from your look alike.

4. The worst part his that you people are calling Jesus a lier because he speak about how he was going to die and resurated. So did you mean Jesus was lieing

5. Why is it that your quran did say anything about Jesus disciple apart from listing there name?

I guess those question is for your imam, and next time please before you lie make sure your lie have a root. Peace
Re: Are Those Speaking Bad Of Jesus Christ Cursed? by Olabenjamen22(m): 12:37pm On Nov 13, 2017
mahdino:

lol "do i think" lol is that how you people reason with your quran, you people stupidity is always multiply by two day by day.

"he said if you have see me you have see the father, me and my father is one"

so Mr educated illiterate can you please explain that verse.
The problem is not the gigolo Muhammad but the foolish follower that can reason with there Brian. Trash
Re: Are Those Speaking Bad Of Jesus Christ Cursed? by smoy: 1:54pm On Nov 13, 2017
Olabenjamen22:

Lol, did you know see that you are the most dumbest being on earth.
I ask you three simple question but you can't even anyone but you claim you are might guru Mr logic, you said you answer my question but those question are still pending for answer lol, shame on Muhammad. Or did you forget that apostle Paul is far far better than your gigolo Muhammad in all way. Am so sure you are gullible follower that follow your imam like a mumu.
Maybe i should ask you a question about your Islam since you cannot answer simple three question
1. Your Islam claim it was Jesus look alike that die on the cross, if i may ask what is the name of that look alike?

2. Since blood and water come out of that look alike body that mean he is a human being, then if i may ask where is the remaining decay of the look alike, since the body cannot be found inside the tomb where he was buried.

3. So you mean your mother that breast feed you for year, if she see your look alike she won't be able to differentiate you from your look alike.

4. The worst part his that you people are calling Jesus a lier because he speak about how he was going to die and resurated. So did you mean Jesus was lieing

5. Why is it that your quran did say anything about Jesus disciple apart from listing there name?

I guess those question is for your imam, and next time please before you lie make sure your lie have a root. Peace
you, i am done with you since yesterday i only engage some of you for the benefit of other who seek reel fact, get your teachers here pls.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Marrying A Pastor; A Blessing Or A Curse / Anointing: Why Do Pastors Blow Into Microphones? Why Must People Fall? / 30 Prayer Points For Help From Above.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.