Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,832 members, 7,813,761 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:53 PM

What Will You Do If Your Father Brings Her Home As Second Wife (picture) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Will You Do If Your Father Brings Her Home As Second Wife (picture) (6939 Views)

Man Fakes Being Deaf For 62 Years To Avoid Listening To Wife (picture) / Is Korra Obidi A Domineering Wife? (picture) / GUYS!!!, Do This If She Brings Her Friends To The Date!! - Redpill (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Will You Do If Your Father Brings Her Home As Second Wife (picture) by TrapHedges(m): 8:52am On Nov 13, 2017
lefulefu:
this one one na temptation nacheesy.jesu just look at hips..haba!

lol lefu, me and my pman must share ooh...no time
Re: What Will You Do If Your Father Brings Her Home As Second Wife (picture) by Eveezy(m): 10:12am On Nov 13, 2017
"Welcome to the house Our wife! As the first son, what belongs to my Dad is mine, so you are very much welcome, we will take care of u well"
"But as you can see, my dad is married, I will marry u for him"
Re: What Will You Do If Your Father Brings Her Home As Second Wife (picture) by Phonefanatic: 11:07am On Nov 13, 2017
sexybbstar:
Na to seduce her father too, so I'll become her step mum

She's already your step mum grin
Re: What Will You Do If Your Father Brings Her Home As Second Wife (picture) by Nobody: 11:10am On Nov 13, 2017
Phonefanatic:

She's already your step mum grin
Then I'll become her step mum too grin
Re: What Will You Do If Your Father Brings Her Home As Second Wife (picture) by Nobody: 12:10pm On Nov 13, 2017
TrapHedges:

lol lefu, me and my pman must share ooh...no time
as dat ukwu set..person no go dull nacheesy.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

See What Happened To This Couple When Rocking Each Other In The Kitchen / African Men Suck Boobs As If They Are Chewing Sugarcane / Which Would You Prefer When You Get Married? PHOTO!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.