Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,901 members, 7,817,665 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:43 PM

What Is The Strangest/silliest Thing You Can't Take In A Relationship? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is The Strangest/silliest Thing You Can't Take In A Relationship? (2804 Views)

Name The Silliest Excuse You Have Seen An Offender Give. / Most Akwa Ibom Guys Like Sex Alot But Can't Take Care Of Their Girls (Pics) / What's The Silliest And Dumbest Gossip You Ever Heard People Talked About You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is The Strangest/silliest Thing You Can't Take In A Relationship? by Prognose: 4:50pm On Nov 12, 2017
futuremrzjude:
Making sound while having sex with me is a serious deal breaker

Gush!!!
I can't deal
shocked

For real? I though this was a turn-on?

You want like, absolute silence things
Re: What Is The Strangest/silliest Thing You Can't Take In A Relationship? by PastorMB(m): 4:50pm On Nov 12, 2017
tessygirl:

You should know I am. "heart symbol". You know what it means right? I am listening to a song now titled flora secrets and guess who is on my mind?

That should be Jesus on your mind?...

Am I correct? wink
Re: What Is The Strangest/silliest Thing You Can't Take In A Relationship? by Prognose: 4:52pm On Nov 12, 2017
hergists:
- Keeping an opposite sex as your best friend when we're in a relationship.

- Sleeping over at the opposite sex house because they are your friend and nothing will happen.

- Using the pictures of your friends (opposite sex) as your profile picture on WhatsApp and other social media.

- Keeping malice with your family members. Definitely, you will do that to me too.

Hmm, all these are serious stuffs.

I mean the little things that you can't stand yet other people don't think it's important.
Re: What Is The Strangest/silliest Thing You Can't Take In A Relationship? by Nobody: 4:53pm On Nov 12, 2017
PastorMB:

can you dy/dx?

Let me know if I would hijack you immediately now. smiley
I'm studying economics, so dy/dx no be anything to me. But am taken sha.
Re: What Is The Strangest/silliest Thing You Can't Take In A Relationship? by tessygirl(f): 4:54pm On Nov 12, 2017
PastorMB:

That should be Jesus on your mind?...

Am I correct? wink

cheesy The person's name starts with a M. Guess my flend angry
Re: What Is The Strangest/silliest Thing You Can't Take In A Relationship? by PastorMB(m): 4:55pm On Nov 12, 2017
Chybeibe:
I'm studying economics, so dy/dx no be anything to me. But am taken sha.

wetin concern economics and dy/dx.?

Happy for you...

We are all taken. wink
Re: What Is The Strangest/silliest Thing You Can't Take In A Relationship? by lilmax(m): 4:57pm On Nov 12, 2017
Windflower:
Not giving each other privacy and a man who runs to his friends and family each time there is a misunderstanding.
I fucking love this post
Re: What Is The Strangest/silliest Thing You Can't Take In A Relationship? by Nobody: 4:58pm On Nov 12, 2017
PastorMB:

wetin concern economics and dy/dx.?

Happy for you...

We are all taken. wink
Mathematics for economics has to do with differentiation, integration, calculus, matrix, etc.
Re: What Is The Strangest/silliest Thing You Can't Take In A Relationship? by PastorMB(m): 5:03pm On Nov 12, 2017
Chybeibe:
Mathematics for economics has to do with differentiation, integration, calculus, matrix, etc.

Oh...

That's nice.

Keep it up and make sure you graduate with a first class.
Re: What Is The Strangest/silliest Thing You Can't Take In A Relationship? by Nobody: 5:03pm On Nov 12, 2017
SmellingAnus:
Continuous lies/dishonesty...

I love truth/openness/respect cos that's the fastest way to get my liver... (my heart is no go area grin)
I guess you're exactly what u ask for in a relationship,else..........
Re: What Is The Strangest/silliest Thing You Can't Take In A Relationship? by PastorMB(m): 5:04pm On Nov 12, 2017
tessygirl:

silly. its you tongue. I missed you. You missed me?

smiles...

I did... smiley
Re: What Is The Strangest/silliest Thing You Can't Take In A Relationship? by Nobody: 5:11pm On Nov 12, 2017
PastorMB:
Thinking...

I can't stand a girl who can't solve simple differential mathematics.

Calculus, Integration, differentiation. angry. Research has shown that girl who are mathematics inclined are good in bed.
Very good in them ?? Let's gist then.
Re: What Is The Strangest/silliest Thing You Can't Take In A Relationship? by tessygirl(f): 5:11pm On Nov 12, 2017
PastorMB:

smiles...

I did... smiley

I just changed my signature. cheesy. It is called obsession cheesy wink
Re: What Is The Strangest/silliest Thing You Can't Take In A Relationship? by Nobody: 5:18pm On Nov 12, 2017
PastorMB:

Oh...
That's nice.
Keep it up and make sure you graduate with a first class.
Issorite.
Re: What Is The Strangest/silliest Thing You Can't Take In A Relationship? by Kiddogarcia(m): 5:18pm On Nov 12, 2017
Mehn for me it has to be little lies people takes for granted.e.g me asking have u taken ur bath u said yes,and i call u later and u told me just about to bath e.t.c

1 Like

Re: What Is The Strangest/silliest Thing You Can't Take In A Relationship? by PastorMB(m): 5:24pm On Nov 12, 2017
tessygirl:

I just changed my signature. cheesy. It is called obsession cheesy wink

nawa ooo...

Don't let my girl see it...

and unnecessary attention ejoor.

You can just crush inside your mind noni
Re: What Is The Strangest/silliest Thing You Can't Take In A Relationship? by Windflower(f): 5:25pm On Nov 12, 2017
lilmax:
I fucking love this post
Lol,thanks
Re: What Is The Strangest/silliest Thing You Can't Take In A Relationship? by PastorMB(m): 5:25pm On Nov 12, 2017
MidNightHunter:

Very good in them ?? Let's gist then.

not me...

Check whom you wanted to quote bro.
Re: What Is The Strangest/silliest Thing You Can't Take In A Relationship? by tessygirl(f): 5:27pm On Nov 12, 2017
Bleep what anybody thinks. is it not my moniker and my data?
PastorMB:

nawa ooo...

Don't let my girl see it...

and unnecessary attention ejoor.

You can just crush inside your mind noni
Re: What Is The Strangest/silliest Thing You Can't Take In A Relationship? by lilmax(m): 5:29pm On Nov 12, 2017
if you read my chat without replying in 4mins and you told me you were playing with me.... it's effing OVER

1 Like

Re: What Is The Strangest/silliest Thing You Can't Take In A Relationship? by PastorMB(m): 5:29pm On Nov 12, 2017
tessygirl:
Bleep what anybody thinks. is it not my moniker and my data?

hmm...

nawa oo...
Re: What Is The Strangest/silliest Thing You Can't Take In A Relationship? by ossaichika(m): 5:31pm On Nov 12, 2017
jiksman3:

No it's "ikpu" grin

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: What Is The Strangest/silliest Thing You Can't Take In A Relationship? by Nobody: 5:38pm On Nov 12, 2017
PastorMB:

not me...

Check whom you wanted to quote bro.
Lolz. It's you bro.
OK,let me be more specific here.Got "issues" with them (calculus), studying medical Radiography & Radiological science at (university name withheld),and it's a 3 load course.
Just trying to see if u can put me through with some basics. Will really appreciate, sir.
Re: What Is The Strangest/silliest Thing You Can't Take In A Relationship? by PastorMB(m): 5:42pm On Nov 12, 2017
MidNightHunter:

Lolz. It's you bro.
OK,let me be more specific here.Got "issues" with them (calculus), studying medical Radiography & Radiological science at (university name withheld),and it's a 3 load course.
Just trying to see if u can put me through with some basics. Will really appreciate, sir.

I get now...

I might not really have the time buddy...

I have very busy schedules during the week... work and others
Re: What Is The Strangest/silliest Thing You Can't Take In A Relationship? by Nobody: 5:44pm On Nov 12, 2017
PastorMB:

I get now...

I might not really have the time buddy...

I have very busy schedules during the week... work and others
Alright then.All the best...
Re: What Is The Strangest/silliest Thing You Can't Take In A Relationship? by Boxer007(m): 5:50pm On Nov 12, 2017
Chybeibe:

You again, Rubbish girl. Which one is canculoss mitrax again?. Acting like she no book.Please go and find hus band mennn
Re: What Is The Strangest/silliest Thing You Can't Take In A Relationship? by Nobody: 6:00pm On Nov 12, 2017
Boxer007:

You again, Rubbish girl. Which one is canculoss mitrax again?. Acting like she no book.Please go and find hus band mennn
Lolzzz.
Re: What Is The Strangest/silliest Thing You Can't Take In A Relationship? by Prognose: 9:05am On Nov 14, 2017
lilmax:
if you read my chat without replying in 4mins and you told me you were playing with me.... it's effing OVER
Re: What Is The Strangest/silliest Thing You Can't Take In A Relationship? by Nobody: 9:08am On Nov 14, 2017
Mouth action sad angry
Re: What Is The Strangest/silliest Thing You Can't Take In A Relationship? by Spectre007: 9:35am On Nov 14, 2017
Prognose:
Let me explain. I know that there are some common things that are deal-breakers in any relationship e.g cheating on your partner, stealing, finding out he or she has a chronic disease etc. That's not what this thread is about.
Rather it's about the little things you can't stand. Things that other people would hear about it and wonder if that is enough for you to break up the relationship but as far as you are concerned you cannot stand your partner having such habit or behaviour or maybe he or she said something that put you off for life.

I'll start.

I can't stand someone that makes fun of people who like cartoons. Yeah, you heard me right. Like you come and see me watching tom and Jerry or Naruto and you start saying all sort of stupid stuff like why grown ups should not be watching cartoons. It don't matter how beautiful you are, the relationship goes cold immediately.

You can add yours.
Exactly,that Naruto aspect is true,even when naruto is better than some movies these days but they can't let their ego down and watch it or let me be,it was later that i discovered that most guys that normally made fun of me because of it started watching it secretly to know why i'm fond of it.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

This Should Be Fun.... Oya Comment #pic / You Guys Don't Give Me Enough Accolades. / Rema Mavins Caught Having Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.