Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,521 members, 7,826,959 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 12:56 AM

Man Pranks Girlfriend With Narcotics Arrest Then Proposes To Her (photos) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Pranks Girlfriend With Narcotics Arrest Then Proposes To Her (photos) (30196 Views)

Man Pranks His Girlfriend Before Giving Her A Surprise Marriage Proposal / Man Pranks His Girlfriend With A Dummy "Side Chic" Her Reactions Will Shock You / Man Pranks His Girlfriend With A Dummy "Side Chic" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Pranks Girlfriend With Narcotics Arrest Then Proposes To Her (photos) by Nobody: 11:10am On Nov 13, 2017
Kenyans are taking lead in these nonsensical way of proposing
Previously it was on highway now is narcotic arrest

1 Like

Re: Man Pranks Girlfriend With Narcotics Arrest Then Proposes To Her (photos) by linearity: 11:12am On Nov 13, 2017
iamsirmichael1:
WTT??! Why would anyone want to stress themselves over an entanglement you'd get bored with overtime?? I really can't deal

Why don't you just hand her the freakn' ring and ask if she would marry you just like you'd ask for anything. I don't see myself making a scene to make what would eventually turn out to be a nightmare romantic

These public engagements are the very heights and best moments of some couples. Everything goes downhill or became a nightmare thereafter as you have indicated.

So, it is important to create aka manufacture these moments of 'joy' & 'happiness' and the pictures and videos to comfort oneself of how good it was and hope that if one continues to endure, somewhere along, those 'joyous' moments will be relived again.

So, please if you encounter these types of moments, try to force yourself and join them in the celebration, for it will go a long way to make them feel happy at this rare and only moment in their marriage journey.
Re: Man Pranks Girlfriend With Narcotics Arrest Then Proposes To Her (photos) by Cosmotelli(f): 11:15am On Nov 13, 2017
Bloody Kenyans

Re: Man Pranks Girlfriend With Narcotics Arrest Then Proposes To Her (photos) by PuntforPride(m): 11:17am On Nov 13, 2017
psalmson001:
My proposal will be "whistle blowing themed" in collaboration with efcc & icpc. Just incase we no find anytn for her papa house, i go change am to proposal grin

Dear future wife, is joke i is o.
silly you lol
Re: Man Pranks Girlfriend With Narcotics Arrest Then Proposes To Her (photos) by thunderbabs: 11:22am On Nov 13, 2017
rawpadgin:
Sometimes wen i imagine the age of people that are about to or recently got married i couldn't understand why friends & relatives are urging me to tie the knot

For fvck sake i am in my early thirties! There is still time to choose the right partner angry

Na me go bring wife for u, no worry. No go marry, agbaya undecided cheesy

1 Like

Re: Man Pranks Girlfriend With Narcotics Arrest Then Proposes To Her (photos) by sinaj(f): 11:26am On Nov 13, 2017
rawpadgin:
Sometimes wen i imagine the age of people that are about to or recently got married i couldn't understand why friends & relatives are urging me to tie the knot

For fvck sake i am in my early thirties! There is still time to choose the right partner angry
You dunno dat u will soon reach menopause sad

Lol
Re: Man Pranks Girlfriend With Narcotics Arrest Then Proposes To Her (photos) by Henitan24(f): 11:29am On Nov 13, 2017
psalmson001:
My proposal will be "whistle blowing themed" in collaboration with efcc & icpc. Just incase we no find anytn for her papa house, i go change am to proposal grin

Dear future wife, is joke i is o.

It's a nice concept
Re: Man Pranks Girlfriend With Narcotics Arrest Then Proposes To Her (photos) by 1miccza: 11:33am On Nov 13, 2017
rawpadgin:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Man Pranks Girlfriend With Narcotics Arrest Then Proposes To Her (photos) by Caseless: 11:58am On Nov 13, 2017
izzou:
I'm not a fan of publicity but I love happiness

So, I wish them well grin
I don't like publicity.
Re: Man Pranks Girlfriend With Narcotics Arrest Then Proposes To Her (photos) by Engr1(m): 12:04pm On Nov 13, 2017
Congrats to them, hammm let de party fight begin

Re: Man Pranks Girlfriend With Narcotics Arrest Then Proposes To Her (photos) by Kennydoc(m): 12:30pm On Nov 13, 2017
rawpadgin:

Lol. Early thirties don dey old ọ.
Re: Man Pranks Girlfriend With Narcotics Arrest Then Proposes To Her (photos) by Chukazu: 1:53pm On Nov 13, 2017
Prank with narcotics ?

Obviously he has Nigerians in mind

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ladies, Please Date A Man Who Can Afford Your Transport At Least! / Advice For Single Successful Guys / You Are Worthy! 7 Things You Should Never Tolerate In A Relationship/ Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.