Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,233 members, 7,818,782 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:05 AM

7 Signs You Have A Strong Personality That May Scare Others - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 7 Signs You Have A Strong Personality That May Scare Others (5270 Views)

Ladies! 8 Signs You Are Probably Dating A Married Man. / Yahoo Boys & Ritual: Nigerian Lady Has A Strong Message For Lazy Girls (Video) / 8 Red Signs You Should Lookout For Before Taking That Girl To The Altar (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 7 Signs You Have A Strong Personality That May Scare Others by Nobody: 10:41am On Nov 14, 2017
kozmicity:

Ah don belivit!!!
You Better Do

1 Like

Re: 7 Signs You Have A Strong Personality That May Scare Others by gsainttrinity(m): 12:34pm On Nov 14, 2017
kozmicity:

People usually say I have the perfect personality...Ah dunno what say means oo

Is there anything like the perfect personality?

I would want it to this Strong personality whatever.
Re: 7 Signs You Have A Strong Personality That May Scare Others by JONNYSPUTE(m): 12:49pm On Nov 14, 2017
gsainttrinity:

Seriously I have enough practical experience to testify about it. Believe me they are not exactly positive ones.

I am often misunderstood.
Called proud, which from the hearts of my heart I am not and nit trying to be..

Very low self-esteemed people( which from my observation accounts for over 90% percent of the world population) doesn't make it any easy for people like us.

Being someone with super-personality is more pain than gain and I think you should empathize with us not because we are. Blowing our trumpets, but because we are a minority being marginalized.
. I agree with you totally on this. In fact most times they see us as bn arrogant Nd disrespectful just because of that personality Nd sometimes they put us under pressure.

1 Like

Re: 7 Signs You Have A Strong Personality That May Scare Others by abbatoir(m): 1:33pm On Nov 14, 2017
Hmmm
Re: 7 Signs You Have A Strong Personality That May Scare Others by Boxer007(m): 5:54pm On Nov 14, 2017
Chybeibe:
Hahahahahahaha.

Please can I buy you plane ticket to Cameroon for holiday just in return for your puccccy please. I will also give u shopping money. When can I pay u for puccccy please?
Re: 7 Signs You Have A Strong Personality That May Scare Others by Nobody: 12:36am On Nov 15, 2017
Boxer007:

Please can I buy you plane ticket to Cameroon for holiday just in return for your puccccy please. I will also give u shopping money. When can I pay u for puccccy please?
Mad man, you reek of poverty.
Re: 7 Signs You Have A Strong Personality That May Scare Others by Nobody: 12:45am On Nov 15, 2017
Op you've simply described me in the real world. Especially work environment.

But I don't think workers are scared of me. Nah I don't think so.

They may be cautious but not scared.
Re: 7 Signs You Have A Strong Personality That May Scare Others by Relationship56(m): 5:30am On Nov 15, 2017
This is great Op...guys also check this out,Five Signs That Shows You Are Moving Too Fast In Your Relationship
->http://www.frabidel.com/blog/five-signs-shows-moving-fast-relationship/
Re: 7 Signs You Have A Strong Personality That May Scare Others by jericco1(m): 7:28am On Nov 15, 2017
I like this.
Re: 7 Signs You Have A Strong Personality That May Scare Others by Boxer007(m): 8:47am On Nov 15, 2017
Chybeibe:
Mad man, you reek of poverty.

Why u playing hard to get u are a illitaratte. Didn't I tell u am not gay? How can I be gay when am asking u for puccccy? grow up please. Ok let's meet. Please what can I give you in return for puccccy.how much please? I will buy u pant too
Re: 7 Signs You Have A Strong Personality That May Scare Others by ashjay001(m): 11:25am On Nov 15, 2017
DreamChaser2000:

Good to know that you have a strong personality my brother.

U try!

Pls, did u do this, all by ur self, or u've got a source?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Maid Exposes Ritualist Slay Queen. See Fetish Items Found In Her House. Photos / Man Shoots His Girlfriend Of 7 Years To Death For Infecting Him With HIV – Video / Do Ladies Actually Enjoy Love-making Or Do They Pretend About It?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.