Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,735 members, 7,827,698 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 03:22 PM

Native Doctor Takes His Girlfriend To Swimming Pool, Says He Double Dates (Photo - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Native Doctor Takes His Girlfriend To Swimming Pool, Says He Double Dates (Photo (81498 Views)

MEN!! This Is Why You Should STOP Taking Women On DATES!! (Photo) / Man Takes His Fiancee To Lie Detector To Test If She's Cheating. See Outcome / Man Takes His Sex Doll On A Date To The Ikeja Mall In Lagos - Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Native Doctor Takes His Girlfriend To Swimming Pool, Says He Double Dates (Photo by Nobody: 3:30pm On Nov 13, 2017
grin Native doctor has turned to slayking cheesy.the gods must really be crazycheesy.Lalas247 come and see sumpting.

3 Likes

Re: Native Doctor Takes His Girlfriend To Swimming Pool, Says He Double Dates (Photo by DrMuzungu(m): 3:35pm On Nov 13, 2017
Animal.
Re: Native Doctor Takes His Girlfriend To Swimming Pool, Says He Double Dates (Photo by StoneColdBiceps(m): 3:40pm On Nov 13, 2017
GloriaNinja:
WOMEN CAN DATE ANY THING ON TROUSER AS FAR AS HIS POCKET IS FULL.

But Ladies sha. If they are happy beware. If they are sad just beware... I fear them most when they are happy. Ladies run the world, true.
Re: Native Doctor Takes His Girlfriend To Swimming Pool, Says He Double Dates (Photo by kokomaster3d: 4:08pm On Nov 13, 2017
Native doctor: you have to bring Australian Black Goat for your case.
Akpo: Where can I get it
Native Doctor: Let me check Google.com or yakata.com.ng to order one

1 Like

Re: Native Doctor Takes His Girlfriend To Swimming Pool, Says He Double Dates (Photo by donnaD(f): 4:08pm On Nov 13, 2017
his English slf na bomb,but I hail d lady oo she let liver wella.

1 Like

Re: Native Doctor Takes His Girlfriend To Swimming Pool, Says He Double Dates (Photo by senatorizyking(m): 4:12pm On Nov 13, 2017
GloriaNinja:

grin
GloriaNinja:

1 Like

Re: Native Doctor Takes His Girlfriend To Swimming Pool, Says He Double Dates (Photo by somehow: 4:15pm On Nov 13, 2017
What's wrong with you people? I guess most of you are Christians yet condemning and looking down on other people based on their religious choices.

If you can date and sleep with any man or woman you like as a Muslim or Christian, why cant a traditional follower do same?

Religious intolerance at it's peak!
Re: Native Doctor Takes His Girlfriend To Swimming Pool, Says He Double Dates (Photo by jacyhelen(f): 4:54pm On Nov 13, 2017
The innocent guy that will Bleep that pussssssy suffers it while the girl wont...Guys beware where u put ur priccccck

1 Like

Re: Native Doctor Takes His Girlfriend To Swimming Pool, Says He Double Dates (Photo by AFONJAPIG(m): 5:04pm On Nov 13, 2017
we should sacrifice buhari to his gods
Re: Native Doctor Takes His Girlfriend To Swimming Pool, Says He Double Dates (Photo by AFONJAPIG(m): 5:05pm On Nov 13, 2017
we should scarify buhari to the gods
Re: Native Doctor Takes His Girlfriend To Swimming Pool, Says He Double Dates (Photo by somehow: 5:25pm On Nov 13, 2017
So a traditionalist shouldn't have sex but a Muslim and Christian can?

Are you afraid of his gods? His gods more powerful than yours?
jacyhelen:
The innocent guy that will Bleep that pussssssy suffers it while the girl wont...Guys beware where u put ur priccccck
Re: Native Doctor Takes His Girlfriend To Swimming Pool, Says He Double Dates (Photo by aminahbest(f): 5:59pm On Nov 13, 2017
GloriaNinja:

AND YOU MEN CAN DO ANYTHING JUST TO GET UNDER THE SKIRT
Re: Native Doctor Takes His Girlfriend To Swimming Pool, Says He Double Dates (Photo by StankovicEgeni(m): 6:14pm On Nov 13, 2017
No doubt , she'd, that's if she's not been used already , be used as a specimen for experiment in the spiritual lab .
Re: Native Doctor Takes His Girlfriend To Swimming Pool, Says He Double Dates (Photo by Bombolistic: 6:23pm On Nov 13, 2017
What's the guy doing in the pool? Check his eye balls
Re: Native Doctor Takes His Girlfriend To Swimming Pool, Says He Double Dates (Photo by Lalas247(f): 6:48pm On Nov 13, 2017
lefulefu:
grin Native doctor has turned to slayking cheesy.the gods must really be crazycheesy.Lalas247 come and see sumpting.
Haha

O pari o grin
So u mean I only have to hold two chickens, get some leaves and use chalk contour my face .. = native doctor
The hustle is real sha man dey enjoy ...

Those girls should check if der kitty is still there cry cry

1 Like

Re: Native Doctor Takes His Girlfriend To Swimming Pool, Says He Double Dates (Photo by Nobody: 7:34pm On Nov 13, 2017
Lalas247:

Haha

O pari o grin
So u mean I only have to hold two chickens, get some leaves and use chalk contour my face .. = native doctor
The hustle is real sha man dey enjoy ...

Those girls should check if der kitty is still there cry cry
u thinking the guy don steal their honeypot?cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Native Doctor Takes His Girlfriend To Swimming Pool, Says He Double Dates (Photo by mikeyung71(m): 7:49pm On Nov 13, 2017
���� smh...

Re: Native Doctor Takes His Girlfriend To Swimming Pool, Says He Double Dates (Photo by Lalas247(f): 7:50pm On Nov 13, 2017
lefulefu:
u thinking the guy don steal their honeypot?cheesy
Yes lol
Re: Native Doctor Takes His Girlfriend To Swimming Pool, Says He Double Dates (Photo by billyG(m): 8:11pm On Nov 13, 2017
ewooh!amadsioha don suffer,no wonder juju no dey work again.
Re: Native Doctor Takes His Girlfriend To Swimming Pool, Says He Double Dates (Photo by blacq2009(m): 8:30pm On Nov 13, 2017
Swagger Native Doctor

1 Like

Re: Native Doctor Takes His Girlfriend To Swimming Pool, Says He Double Dates (Photo by opomulero101(m): 9:30pm On Nov 13, 2017
fake ass herbalist,real fortified initiates knows dat women weaks charms potency & power
Re: Native Doctor Takes His Girlfriend To Swimming Pool, Says He Double Dates (Photo by BumbleBee2ice(f): 9:48pm On Nov 13, 2017
RoyalBlak007:

♤Is it bad? grin

♤At least he has a good job grin
Bad ke especially if d babalawo is swaggalicious like this here cheesy
Good job indeed lipsrsealed
Re: Native Doctor Takes His Girlfriend To Swimming Pool, Says He Double Dates (Photo by BumbleBee2ice(f): 9:49pm On Nov 13, 2017
opomulero101:
fake ass herbalist,real fortified initiates knows dat women weaks charms potency & power
R u a babalawo yourself to that
Re: Native Doctor Takes His Girlfriend To Swimming Pool, Says He Double Dates (Photo by RoyalBlak007: 9:52pm On Nov 13, 2017
BumbleBee2ice:

Bad ke especially if d babalawo is swaggalicious like this here cheesy
Good job indeed lipsrsealed

♤What Better job could one ask for? cheesy

♤Working for the god's ,Super chilling plus Maximum Security cool grin
Re: Native Doctor Takes His Girlfriend To Swimming Pool, Says He Double Dates (Photo by ijpunk: 12:00am On Nov 14, 2017
stephenduru:
A native doctor and the owner of Chi Marine Temple based in the eastern part of Nigeria has shown the other side of him.According to him,he does not believe in having only one girlfriend.He also said that time has passed when people think that native doctors don't use ACs in their house.He showed one of his girlfriends while having fun with her in a swimming pool and wrote...

'She is my for now I don't believe in one love many are coming with special arrangement with the gods, don't ask much the materials is there'.

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/11/native-doctor-takes-his-girlfriend-to.html?m=1

Re: Native Doctor Takes His Girlfriend To Swimming Pool, Says He Double Dates (Photo by demefaboy(m): 12:03am On Nov 14, 2017
Plsssss Click link go to my fb wall and like my current pix, so that I can win https://mobile.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1074475659255561&id=100000794101880&refid=17&_ft_=top_level_post_id.1074475659255561%3Atl_objid.1074475659255561%3Athid.100000794101880%3A306061129499414%3A2%3A0%3A1512115199%3A-1503957520752552920&__tn__=%2AW-R
Re: Native Doctor Takes His Girlfriend To Swimming Pool, Says He Double Dates (Photo by LANDLORD72: 4:21am On Nov 14, 2017
Guyman native doctor.

1 Like

Re: Native Doctor Takes His Girlfriend To Swimming Pool, Says He Double Dates (Photo by bewla(m): 6:45am On Nov 14, 2017
hatchy:
21st century native doctor that invoke Amadioha,Ogun,Mami water and the ancestors with his laptop.

He has a data base of all the spirits in his system and do consultation using special Apps.

The gods must be crazy!
na former Ogun dey drink red oil and raw goat toes ant horns now na upgrade Ogun that take cold beer and eat shawama o. Ogun in jet and full ac car

1 Like

Re: Native Doctor Takes His Girlfriend To Swimming Pool, Says He Double Dates (Photo by BumbleBee2ice(f): 10:00am On Nov 14, 2017
RoyalBlak007:

♤What Better job could one ask for? cheesy

♤Working for the god's ,Super chilling plus Maximum Security cool grin
Abi nah cheesy
Babalawo ti takeover cool

2 Likes

Re: Native Doctor Takes His Girlfriend To Swimming Pool, Says He Double Dates (Photo by GloriaNinja(f): 11:57am On Nov 14, 2017
StoneColdBiceps:

But Ladies sha. If they are happy beware. If they are sad just beware... I fear them most when they are happy. Ladies run the world, true.
LOL
Re: Native Doctor Takes His Girlfriend To Swimming Pool, Says He Double Dates (Photo by GloriaNinja(f): 11:58am On Nov 14, 2017
Crixina:
before I for don argue say na lie, but now, the greed level wey I dey see for some of my fellow women dey weak me sef.
No girl wants a poor man
Re: Native Doctor Takes His Girlfriend To Swimming Pool, Says He Double Dates (Photo by mechanics(m): 12:08pm On Nov 14, 2017
Very funny.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

16-year-old Twin Sisters Impregnated By Same Boy In Cameroon (Photos) / Four Brothers Marry The Same Day In Delta, 2 Marry Two Wives Each. Photos / Its Impossible For A Guy To Have Beards And Still Remain Ugly ( See Pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.