Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,087 members, 7,835,658 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:05 PM

Help! - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help! (3868 Views)

"I May Be Ugly But I Confuse Men With My Big Assets" - Busty Lady Says. / Ebi Wali: 'I May Never Get Married', Nigerians Blast Her (Photos) / "I Think I Am A Lesbian, I Need Help Please! " (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help! by Wazlax: 9:17pm On Nov 13, 2017
ChrisLeeO:

Please i need to speak with you urgently before i do something.......
Mail me at wazlax55@gmail.com
Re: Help! by urahara(m): 11:16am On Nov 14, 2017
IamLEGEND1:
Just those minor things and you're worried about being sociopathic?

if so,then I'm probably a full-blown psychopath with a side offering of dissociative personality disorder. I care more about my laptop than I do 98% of the people I know.
and let me tell you, it's a fucking_awesome state of mind to be in. the last time I shed a tear was when I fell and scraped my knee on my back home from primary school.

revel in the advantage you have over all these pussy_humans.

Do you have friends ?
Re: Help! by KadunaMafia: 2:34pm On Nov 14, 2017
Wazlax:

Mail me at wazlax55@gmail.com
i love your brilliance and the way you deal with issues here
Re: Help! by Wazlax: 2:40pm On Nov 14, 2017
KadunaMafia:
i love your brilliance and the way you deal with issues here

Okay.
Re: Help! by Nobody: 3:54pm On Nov 14, 2017
Mhizgracie01:
Hey guys, I have a problem and it's been bothering me for some time now.

I find it hard to cry or feel sad when something bad happens. I feel bad when terrible things happen but I don't feel sad. A cousin I was close to died and my whole family was in tears but I felt nothing, I was shocked by his death but I wasn't sad.

Same thing happened when my aunt and a very friendly church member died, I felt bad for them and their families but I didn't feel sad and I didn't shed a single tear. I'm also fond of pushing people away, I don't like having friends. I ignore messages and calls from people who aren't part of my immediate family. I'm beginning to think that I'm a sociopath, please what do you guys think?

No insults please, just helpful suggestions.
So you think it only you?.
Lost my mother.... No tears zero empathy
Lost my grandparents both maternal and paternal.... No tears
Lost my nephew.... No tears
Saw someone gunned down on the street.... No emotion or fvvck given

Accidents victims nko.... Hell may freeze.

Zero empathy for any misfortune whatsoever that may afflict anybody I know.
My girlfriend sef is tired of my character.
I can't force myself to fake emotions I don't have.

Embrace your nature.
Some of us are just too intelligent to be tied down by negative feelings.

From a fellow "sociopath"

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lady Attends A Funeral In Revealing Sheer Mesh Top (photo) / Woman Born Without Arms And Knees Find Man Of Her Dreams / Guys What Will You Do If Another Guy Sends You This Message.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.