Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,848 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:12 AM

Lady Looking For A Man To Propose To. Nigerians Respond (Photos) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Looking For A Man To Propose To. Nigerians Respond (Photos) (40141 Views)

Man Fakes Having Heart Attack To Propose To Girlfriend (Video) / Man Kneels Down To Propose To His Girlfriend In Uyo As Crowd Gather (Pics, Video / Man Abroad Sends Ring To Co-worker To Propose To His Abuja Gf On His Behalf(Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Looking For A Man To Propose To. Nigerians Respond (Photos) by Nobody: 9:50pm On Nov 13, 2017
Chybeibe:
Try o.

Thanks my sister. The thing dey worry me seriously.

That picture for your background na Nnamdi Kanu backyard be that?
Re: Lady Looking For A Man To Propose To. Nigerians Respond (Photos) by Nobody: 9:57pm On Nov 13, 2017
KreativGenius:

Thanks my sister. The thing dey worry me seriously.

That picture for your background na Nnamdi Kanu backyard be that?
Na my school o. Hahahahahahaha.
Re: Lady Looking For A Man To Propose To. Nigerians Respond (Photos) by Nobody: 9:58pm On Nov 13, 2017
Chybeibe:
Na my school o. Hahahahahahaha.

ABSU ?
Re: Lady Looking For A Man To Propose To. Nigerians Respond (Photos) by Nobody: 10:07pm On Nov 13, 2017
KreativGenius:

ABSU ?
no.
Re: Lady Looking For A Man To Propose To. Nigerians Respond (Photos) by Jman06(m): 10:09pm On Nov 13, 2017
When you were younger you were busy dating boys of same age with you or even younger forgetting that men generally marry down. Some ladies are even deceived to wait for those small boys only to be dumped when the guy is ready because he no longer finds her attractive. Now tell me why you won't continue in spinsterhood...

3 Likes

Re: Lady Looking For A Man To Propose To. Nigerians Respond (Photos) by theapeman: 11:28pm On Nov 13, 2017
Jman06:
When you were younger you were busy dating boys of same age with you or even younger forgetting that men generally marry down. Some ladies are even deceived to wait for those small boys only to be dumped when the guy is ready because he no longer finds her attractive. Now tell me why you won't continue in spinsterhood...
I keep saying this! it will be very difficult for women( our naija women) to get get married this days!

you will see them fvcking there life out during sch days and those same rubbish women will want to settle down when time is not on there side anymore.

karma won't be setting idle and be watching you going on with your business undecided

many serious guys have given up on marriage this days because of all this high promiscuous activity going on now and then.

as for me! I have chosen not to settled down with with anything black.

5 Likes

Re: Lady Looking For A Man To Propose To. Nigerians Respond (Photos) by Jman06(m): 4:21am On Nov 14, 2017
theapeman:
I keep saying this! it will be very difficult for women( our naija women) to get get married this days!

you will see them fvcking there life out during sch days and those same rubbish women will want to settle down when time is not on there side anymore.

karma won't be setting idle and be watching you going on with your business undecided

many serious guys have given up on marriage this days because of all this high promiscuous activity going on now and then.

as for me! I have chosen not to settled down with with anything black.
I tell you! Most ladies who don't get married on time are the cause of their problems and that is why i don't pity them. Agreed that there are those who had genuine reasons for not getting married on time, like family responsibilities or academic/professional pursuit, but the majority of them were busy dating the wrong people and rejecting those that were genuinely interested in them. Imagine a lady dating a guy of same age with her or even younger and waiting on him for donkey years, when she eventually gets dumped she start complaining.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Looking For A Man To Propose To. Nigerians Respond (Photos) by Nobody: 7:55am On Nov 14, 2017
Our society has made young people feel they can never be fulfilled or respected unless they get married.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Looking For A Man To Propose To. Nigerians Respond (Photos) by bsideboii(m): 7:57am On Nov 14, 2017
Benita27:
Desperate times calls for desperate measures. Rush into marriage with the wrong person and you'll rush out. I wouldn't look at you twice with this "Marriage is a do or die" mentality if I were a man.
Console thyself with the "rush in ,rush out" line... grin

2 Likes

Re: Lady Looking For A Man To Propose To. Nigerians Respond (Photos) by talk2percy(m): 7:58am On Nov 14, 2017
Speechless.....
Re: Lady Looking For A Man To Propose To. Nigerians Respond (Photos) by sweetkev(m): 8:02am On Nov 14, 2017
Rokia2:
Lol life is so unfair.

And I keep rejecting guys left and right. embarassed. Someone is struggling to get even one. embarassed cry

Eya sis take heart oooh.
Are you in ijebu??

1 Like

Re: Lady Looking For A Man To Propose To. Nigerians Respond (Photos) by johnstar(m): 8:03am On Nov 14, 2017
pocohantas:
Guys are not scarce.
Guys are everywhere.
Just that a particular class of guys are the most desirable. So, there is scarcity of that set. But guys are not scarce.

Can that girl swear no class of guy has ever found her desirable?
She can only say she hasn't seen the kinda man she wants. More reason she specified that earnings doesn't matter.
Meaning, earnings used to matter. Now, take a look at her hair, how much is she earning? That's by the way sha.

How come some of these girls will claim they can't see husband, they ignore all the upcoming guys around them and prefer to be side chicks to ready made men?

So many hustling young guys looking for a woman. Ladies should stick to one that fits up to 70% of their desires and work the way up together. Made guys are no longer going below their class, everybody should hook their level.
dnt b deceived oo

Guys ar scarce

D truth is dat we ar nt ready to get married

Or we searching for a virgins

Like me ehn if u nt a virgin babe forget it oo

3 Likes

Re: Lady Looking For A Man To Propose To. Nigerians Respond (Photos) by cbrass(m): 8:06am On Nov 14, 2017
KreativGenius:

I always feel for teachers. They work day to almost eve, what's left is a tired walk back home to sleep. How them go jam man?

Some office ladies too go thru this, morning till night hustling, always in a rush like a working clock. Men, we need good social media dating site, maybe i should create one self and make money for myself. Damn, this is a good investment o ! Bros this thread don give me idea grin grin grin

Have always thought of it, I can build one if I see a good investor
Re: Lady Looking For A Man To Propose To. Nigerians Respond (Photos) by goldedprince: 8:06am On Nov 14, 2017
If she is a virgin I will marry her for real. I am also searching for a wife but must be virgin.
In my case I am not even talking if earnings. My wife must work at all. Don't worry I go pay u double of what every the minimum wage for graduates in the best company earn. Only criteria is, you must be a virgin grin
. Start sending your application with pics cheesy
Re: Lady Looking For A Man To Propose To. Nigerians Respond (Photos) by goodnessme02: 8:08am On Nov 14, 2017
pocohantas:
Guys are not scarce.
Guys are everywhere.
Just that a particular class of guys are the most desirable. So, there is scarcity of that set. But guys are not scarce.

She can only say she hasn't seen the kinda man she wants. More reason she specified that earnings doesn't matter.
Meaning, earnings used to matter. Now, take a look at her hair, how much is she earning? That's by the way sha.

How come some of these girls will claim they can't see husband, they ignore all the upcoming guys around them and prefer to be side chicks to ready made men?

So many hustling young guys looking for a woman. Ladies should stick to one that fits up to 70% of their desires and work the way up together. Made guys are no longer going below their class, everybody should hook their level.

na you make sense jo

1 Like

Re: Lady Looking For A Man To Propose To. Nigerians Respond (Photos) by camqueen(f): 8:08am On Nov 14, 2017
goldedprince:
If she is a virgin I will marry her for real. I am also searching for a wife but must be virgin.
In my case I am not even talking if earnings. My wife must work at all. Don't worry I go pay u double of what every the minimum wage for graduates in the best company earn. Only criteria is, you must be a virgin grin
. Start sending your application with pics cheesy

you be virgin?..... angry

1 Like

Re: Lady Looking For A Man To Propose To. Nigerians Respond (Photos) by dederocs(m): 8:09am On Nov 14, 2017
Guys just want to f-ck, so they tell bit-ches what they want to hear

3 Likes

Re: Lady Looking For A Man To Propose To. Nigerians Respond (Photos) by Zeze06(m): 8:09am On Nov 14, 2017
this is always the first reaction....

Rokia2:

Kai my world don't revolve around men anyways.
Re: Lady Looking For A Man To Propose To. Nigerians Respond (Photos) by Nobody: 8:10am On Nov 14, 2017
Benita27:
I've a man.

I pray you get sense soon. tongue
Nice reply there sister. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Looking For A Man To Propose To. Nigerians Respond (Photos) by goldedprince: 8:11am On Nov 14, 2017
camqueen:

you be virgin?..... angry
No I am not, I don Bleep all types of toto, I am not an innocent but what I want is what I want. And I am searching and I go find am soon
Re: Lady Looking For A Man To Propose To. Nigerians Respond (Photos) by shokayz(m): 8:12am On Nov 14, 2017
Rokia2:
Lol life is so unfair.

And I keep rejecting guys left and right. embarassed. Someone is struggling to get even one. embarassed cry

Eya sis take heart oooh.
And you will end up on the social media too.

1 Like

Re: Lady Looking For A Man To Propose To. Nigerians Respond (Photos) by willez55(m): 8:17am On Nov 14, 2017
pocohantas:
Guys are not scarce.
Guys are everywhere.

True talk...
Re: Lady Looking For A Man To Propose To. Nigerians Respond (Photos) by Nobody: 8:18am On Nov 14, 2017
Benita27:
SHM, you must be one to know that. cheesy

wat u ve issa a FUCKMATE grin grin grin

make hm put ring 4ur hand naaaa cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Lady Looking For A Man To Propose To. Nigerians Respond (Photos) by lexy2014: 8:22am On Nov 14, 2017
pocohantas:
Guys are not scarce.
Guys are everywhere.

my dear u are on point. I met a girl who said God showed her d man she should marry. Now she has met d man. Now cos d man didn't meet her standards, she is praying to God to give her permission to start dating d man that she said God showed her

1 Like

Re: Lady Looking For A Man To Propose To. Nigerians Respond (Photos) by congorasta: 8:27am On Nov 14, 2017
Airforce1:

It's one thing to have a man , it's another thing to be truly loved by the man .

You seriously need a man that would truly love you because it's obvious you not getting non of that.

Drops Pen!

lol

murderer

1 Like

Re: Lady Looking For A Man To Propose To. Nigerians Respond (Photos) by Nobody: 8:32am On Nov 14, 2017
lexy2014:
my dear u are on point. I met a girl who said God showed her d man she should marry. Now she has met d man. Now cos d man didn't meet her standards, she is praying to God to give her permission to start dating d man that she said God showed her
And she thinks the man will keep waiting for her like Jacob in the bible. She never see something yet.
Re: Lady Looking For A Man To Propose To. Nigerians Respond (Photos) by samsam2019: 8:35am On Nov 14, 2017
Benita27:
I've a man.

I pray you get sense soon. tongue
picture or.....you know na grin grin

1 Like

Re: Lady Looking For A Man To Propose To. Nigerians Respond (Photos) by OhiOfIhima: 8:43am On Nov 14, 2017
pocohantas:
Made guys are no longer going below their class, everybody should hook their level.
I love this character... Everybody should hook their level. But some girls seem not to understand that, you cant even boost of 100k in your account but looking for a man of multimillionaire.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Looking For A Man To Propose To. Nigerians Respond (Photos) by Nobody: 8:46am On Nov 14, 2017
pocohantas:
Guys are not scarce.
Guys are everywhere.

Nailed it
Re: Lady Looking For A Man To Propose To. Nigerians Respond (Photos) by Nobody: 8:47am On Nov 14, 2017
shokayz:

And you will end up on the social media too.

Not likely.

I have too many backups plan bs and many on waiting list.

Just not likely. grin
Re: Lady Looking For A Man To Propose To. Nigerians Respond (Photos) by Amarabae(f): 8:52am On Nov 14, 2017
This kind of desperation sucks Biko.
And it's a turn off.
She should chill Biko.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Daniel Asaya, Gay Reveals His Parents' Actions After Coming Out As Gay / Relationship Between AA And SS / 10 Bad Habits No Grown Woman Should Have

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.