Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,899 members, 7,817,661 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:39 PM

Lady Looking For A Man To Propose To. Nigerians Respond (Photos) - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Looking For A Man To Propose To. Nigerians Respond (Photos) (40128 Views)

Man Fakes Having Heart Attack To Propose To Girlfriend (Video) / Man Kneels Down To Propose To His Girlfriend In Uyo As Crowd Gather (Pics, Video / Man Abroad Sends Ring To Co-worker To Propose To His Abuja Gf On His Behalf(Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Looking For A Man To Propose To. Nigerians Respond (Photos) by Henitan24(f): 10:44am On Nov 14, 2017
donstan18:

Why ma?

I don't get!
Your mouth sir... those things you said to that lady
Re: Lady Looking For A Man To Propose To. Nigerians Respond (Photos) by missyb08(f): 10:45am On Nov 14, 2017
Hmmmmm
Nawa ooo... I like her courage sha but there are lotta dating sites out there, she could have just made use of one of em.
I wish her well tho
Re: Lady Looking For A Man To Propose To. Nigerians Respond (Photos) by Nobody: 10:58am On Nov 14, 2017
TeejayMaya:

Yeah bro, u are very right. Let's collaborate and work on this dating site project together. I will be so glad to assist as a Full stack developer.

Are you in Lag ?

How do we roll ?

We can build a team and set things up asap
Re: Lady Looking For A Man To Propose To. Nigerians Respond (Photos) by Nobody: 10:59am On Nov 14, 2017
agitator:

hmmmm, what you should know is that most Nigerian ladies who register on online sites continue below.

They only respond to guys with picture displaying an air of opulence, infact they even make the first approach.

Whereas others see online dating as opportunity to date whitemen. undecided undecided undecided

Lmfao grin
Re: Lady Looking For A Man To Propose To. Nigerians Respond (Photos) by kokomilala(m): 11:08am On Nov 14, 2017
If ever there is a herd or horde of people who are always in denial,it is Nigerians.Nigerian Police outfit is the worst in the world.Police authorities denied it;Nigeria is a near-failed state,it is also denied.Now,someone is saying there's a male shortage,it's being denied.Thr Scripture had prophesied this over 4,000 years or so ago.Ebony Magazine,one of African-American biggest magazines,if not the very biggest,has been saying there is a universal male shortage for about 15 years now.Over here people are still in denial.Of course we are talking about marriageable males here,not kids,not teenagers,and certainly not aged men in the 60 plus brackets.
Re: Lady Looking For A Man To Propose To. Nigerians Respond (Photos) by Wheezdom(m): 11:10am On Nov 14, 2017
Benita27:
I've a man.
I pray you get sense soon. tongue

Re: Lady Looking For A Man To Propose To. Nigerians Respond (Photos) by deafeyez: 11:19am On Nov 14, 2017
This girl though. Maybe na character issue dey do her.

Just like a lady I know. She worry everybody in her work place.

Met a doctor and they were planning marriage but just 2 months later I heard the doctor has married another.
Re: Lady Looking For A Man To Propose To. Nigerians Respond (Photos) by Nobody: 11:29am On Nov 14, 2017
Me I'm available oo, to all the beautiful ladies out there pm me for a great relationship that will lead to something forever wink
Re: Lady Looking For A Man To Propose To. Nigerians Respond (Photos) by davillian(m): 11:30am On Nov 14, 2017
One good man would enter her trap without checking her pu-C mileage.
Re: Lady Looking For A Man To Propose To. Nigerians Respond (Photos) by Nobody: 11:40am On Nov 14, 2017
pocohantas:
Guys are not scarce.
Guys are everywhere.
Just that a particular class of guys are the most desirable. So, there is scarcity of that set. But guys are not scarce.

Can that girl swear no class of guy has ever found her desirable?
She can only say she hasn't seen the kinda man she wants. More reason she specified that earnings doesn't matter.
Meaning, earnings used to matter. Now, take a look at her hair, how much is she earning? That's by the way sha.

How come some of these girls will claim they can't see husband, they ignore all the upcoming guys around them and prefer to be side chicks to ready made men?

So many hustling young guys looking for a woman. Ladies should stick to one that fits up to 70% of their desires and work the way up together. Made guys are no longer going below their class, everybody should hook their level.
she use her husband for boyfriend
Re: Lady Looking For A Man To Propose To. Nigerians Respond (Photos) by LazyNairalander(m): 12:05pm On Nov 14, 2017
Rokia2:
Lol life is so unfair.

And I keep rejecting guys left and right. embarassed. Someone is struggling to get even one. embarassed cry

Eya sis take heart oooh.
you need help and sense.
Re: Lady Looking For A Man To Propose To. Nigerians Respond (Photos) by 2buffagain(m): 12:10pm On Nov 14, 2017
What she really means is that no guy who goes to the gym and has a 6-pack has her time. To which one then asks, does she too go to the gym and does she have a fit physique? From her pics I'm guessing no.

Women generally want what they can't give back and this has never really changed so....
Re: Lady Looking For A Man To Propose To. Nigerians Respond (Photos) by donstan18: 12:18pm On Nov 14, 2017
Henitan24:

Your mouth sir... those things you said to that lady

From my observation, That's what suits most Romancelanders(Ladies), that's what they respect!.

Forgive that say if it made you hurt as a lady!
Re: Lady Looking For A Man To Propose To. Nigerians Respond (Photos) by showghan(m): 12:26pm On Nov 14, 2017
This my friend is single and searching

Re: Lady Looking For A Man To Propose To. Nigerians Respond (Photos) by Opline45: 1:24pm On Nov 14, 2017
Rokia2:
Lol life is so unfair.

And I keep rejecting guys left and right. embarassed. Someone is struggling to get even one. embarassed cry

Eya sis take heart oooh.
so u keep rejecting every niqqa. Am gonna beat ur puxxxxi with a pestle.

1 Like

Re: Lady Looking For A Man To Propose To. Nigerians Respond (Photos) by ikemesit4477: 1:31pm On Nov 14, 2017
Thepasserby:
Let's be realistic, guys are scarce and the ladies should just accept defeat, swallow their pride and start the chase for their dream man.

This beautiful lady after several years of frustration has finally decided to swallow her pride to look for a man that she will propose to. According to her, the man's monthly income doesn't even matter, as long as her is cute, she is coming after him.

In that day seven women will take hold of one man and say, "We will eat our own food and provide our own clothes; only let us be called by your name. Take away our disgrace!" Isaiah 4:1

Are the scriptures being fulfilled?

I hope she doesn't pay groom price though. 

See her twitter post below

http://m.af1234.com/Af1234/details/i-am-looking-for-a-man-to-propose-to-angry-single-nigerian-lady-reacts

op please give me her number!
Re: Lady Looking For A Man To Propose To. Nigerians Respond (Photos) by Henitan24(f): 2:25pm On Nov 14, 2017
donstan18:

From my observation, That's what suits most Romancelanders(Ladies), that's what they respect!.

Forgive that say if it made you hurt as a lady!

it is well but for we ladies the earlier we realises that it not a must for us to comment on all threads the better for us.
Re: Lady Looking For A Man To Propose To. Nigerians Respond (Photos) by donstan18: 2:32pm On Nov 14, 2017
Henitan24:

it is well but for we ladies the earlier we realises that it not a must for us to comment on all threads the better for us.

Some sees it as a must,

Fine!!.. It's cool to comment on threads so as to give or gain ideas,

So should the commenter get ready for what could possibly follow his/her comment.... Be it rude or support.

Anyway... How you?
Re: Lady Looking For A Man To Propose To. Nigerians Respond (Photos) by BerryAnny(m): 2:52pm On Nov 14, 2017
Benita27:
I've a man.

I pray you get sense soon. tongue

Re: Lady Looking For A Man To Propose To. Nigerians Respond (Photos) by Nobody: 2:57pm On Nov 14, 2017
johnstar:
dnt b deceived oo

Guys ar scarce

D truth is dat we ar nt ready to get married

Or we searching for a virgins

Like me ehn if u nt a virgin babe forget it oo
awon virgin hunter grin

Re: Lady Looking For A Man To Propose To. Nigerians Respond (Photos) by shokayz(m): 3:21pm On Nov 14, 2017
Rokia2:

Not likely.

I have too many backups plan bs and many on waiting list.

Just not likely. grin

How many don taste the honey pot?
Re: Lady Looking For A Man To Propose To. Nigerians Respond (Photos) by Nobody: 4:15pm On Nov 14, 2017
kokomilala:
If ever there is a herd or horde of people who are always in denial,it is Nigerians.Nigerian Police outfit is the worst in the world.Police authorities denied it;Nigeria is a near-failed state,it is also denied.Now,someone is saying there's a male shortage,it's being denied.Thr Scripture had prophesied this over 4,000 years or so ago.Ebony Magazine,one of African-American biggest magazines,if not the very biggest,has been saying there is a universal male shortage for about 15 years now.Over here people are still in denial.Of course we are talking about marriageable males here,not kids,not teenagers,and certainly not aged men in the 60 plus brackets.
there are actually more men than women in Nigeria but out of that huge number of men the eligible ones for marriage are very few.
Re: Lady Looking For A Man To Propose To. Nigerians Respond (Photos) by coolk(m): 4:36pm On Nov 14, 2017
pocohantas:
Guys are not scarce.
Guys are everywhere.
Just that a particular class of guys are the most desirable. So, there is scarcity of that set. But guys are not scarce.

Can that girl swear no class of guy has ever found her desirable?
She can only say she hasn't seen the kinda man she wants. More reason she specified that earnings doesn't matter.
Meaning, earnings used to matter. Now, take a look at her hair, how much is she earning? That's by the way sha.

How come some of these girls will claim they can't see husband, they ignore all the upcoming guys around them and prefer to be side chicks to ready made men?

So many hustling young guys looking for a woman. Ladies should stick to one that fits up to 70% of their desires and work the way up together. Made guys are no longer going below their class, everybody should hook their level.

You just reinforced my opinion.

By-the-way, two quotes in one week no mean say I dey hustle u oo.
I just derive joy from giving gbosa to whom it's due. Been dey observe ur comments for sometime on NL, and I felt it was about time someone gave u some overdue...

Gbosa Gbosa.

1 Like

Re: Lady Looking For A Man To Propose To. Nigerians Respond (Photos) by coolk(m): 4:38pm On Nov 14, 2017
Re: Lady Looking For A Man To Propose To. Nigerians Respond (Photos) by pocohantas(f): 7:21pm On Nov 14, 2017
coolk:

You just reinforced my opinion.

By-the-way, two quotes in one week no mean say I dey hustle u oo.
I just derive joy from giving gbosa to whom it's due. Been dey observe ur comments for sometime on NL, and I felt it was about time someone gave u some overdue...

Gbosa Gbosa.

Thanks...
Don't worry, I understand cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Is It Proper For Nigerian Guys To Toast A Lady On Social Media? / Daniel Asaya, Gay Reveals His Parents' Actions After Coming Out As Gay / Valentine: Man Surprised His Wife With New White Toyota Venza

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.