Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,371 members, 7,819,335 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:37 PM

Lady Looking For A Man To Propose To. Nigerians Respond (Photos) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Looking For A Man To Propose To. Nigerians Respond (Photos) (40134 Views)

Man Fakes Having Heart Attack To Propose To Girlfriend (Video) / Man Kneels Down To Propose To His Girlfriend In Uyo As Crowd Gather (Pics, Video / Man Abroad Sends Ring To Co-worker To Propose To His Abuja Gf On His Behalf(Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Looking For A Man To Propose To. Nigerians Respond (Photos) by emirazy400(m): 6:16pm On Nov 13, 2017
lala and co if diz poo makes front page ehn :-Xlala and co if diz poo makes front page ehn
Re: Lady Looking For A Man To Propose To. Nigerians Respond (Photos) by Nobody: 6:22pm On Nov 13, 2017
KreativGenius:

It is, the work life doesn't help young adults. We don't meet each other. to many of us don't have a life outside work

But we simply have to create life outside work. I understand most people are engrossed in hustling and trying to make it in life. But for God sakes, if online friendship is all we've got, then let's make it work than playing games or behaving like one is too big to pally with others or trying outsmart one. It doesn't make sense, seriously.

Am an indoor person naturally, more or else like a sociopath but at work am an extrovert, cause I know with buisness, one needs to be friendly and accommodating.
95percent of my friends are online, remaining 5 % are married and offline. And with that bn said, I still create time to go on important dates, and meetings.

One simply need to create time, you cant be working 24/7.
Cmon!
Re: Lady Looking For A Man To Propose To. Nigerians Respond (Photos) by Nobody: 6:27pm On Nov 13, 2017
alexialin:

But we simply have to create life outside work. I understand most people are engrossed in hustling and trying to make it in life. But for God sakes, if online friendship is all we've got, then let's make it work than playing games or behaving like one is too big to pally with others or trying outsmart one. It doesn't make sense, seriously.

Am an indoor person naturally, more or else like a sociopath but at work am an extrovert, cause I know with buisness, one needs to be friendly and accommodating.
95percent of my friends are online, remaining 5 % are married and offline. And with that bn said, I still create time to go on important dates, and meetings.

One simply need to create time, you cant be working 24/7.
Cmon!

I was ashamed of myself when i attended a function and felt OMG, is this what i've not been doing. Imagine working round the clock, Sunday to Sunday ! I went to church this Sunday and the preaching hit me, i said little wonder, my heart has become dark ! If only i did this often !

We need to plan our lives before it makes us go insane !

I now see the need to take online friendship seriously, if it's all we've got we've gotta harness it.

Trust me ! This is an assignment, i'm starting off an online dating site, the standard Western version, we need to fix this need ! This is becoming a sad tale, each time i visit the schools of my younger ones and see the female teachers year in year out, getting rusty,i'm like WTF !!!

We really need to plan our lives. Guess what, due to the hustle i barely eat. I can feet a group daily, but can't fhuckin eat. No fukcen appetite, I'm now skinny, wetin i dey find? Rabba ! grin grin grin ;DI look at a plate of meal and feel like what's this, appetite gone, rest gone, socials gone, jeez. The hustle and its demands ! The work-life style is killing the younger generation.
Re: Lady Looking For A Man To Propose To. Nigerians Respond (Photos) by Nobody: 6:33pm On Nov 13, 2017
KreativGenius:

I was ashamed of myself when i attended a function and felt OMG, is this what i've not been doing. Imagine working round the clock, Sunday to Sunday ! I went to church this Sunday and the preaching hit me, i said little wonder, my heart has become dark ! If only i did this often !

We need to plan our lives before it makes us go insane !

I now see the need to take online friendship seriously, if it's all we've got we've gotta harness it.

Trust me ! This is an assignment, i'm starting off an online dating site, the standard Western version, we need to fix this need ! This is becoming a sad tale, each time i visit the schools of my younger ones and see the female teachers year in year out, getting rusty,i'm like WTF !!!

We really need to plan our lives. Guess what, due to the hustle i barely eat. I look at a plate of meal and feel like what's this, appetite gone, rest gone, socials gone, jeez. The hustle and its demands ! The work cycle is killing the younger generation.

Na WA o sad
You need to eat, u can't become Slim Shady.

That's just too bad, Please adjust. It's not OK at all.

For me, I don't allow myself be consumed with work only, I always balance work and other aspects of life. I can't come and kee myself.

Pls create time for yourselves and for companionship.. It's very important.
Am shocked.

Please o, try
Re: Lady Looking For A Man To Propose To. Nigerians Respond (Photos) by Nobody: 6:35pm On Nov 13, 2017
alexialin:

Na WA o sad
You need to eat, u can't become Slim Shady.

That's just too bad, Please adjust. It's not OK at all.

For me, I don't allow myself be consumed with work only, I always balance work and other aspects of life. I can't come and kee myself.

Pls create time for yourselves and for companionship.. It's very important.
Am shocked.

Please o, try

If you see how skinny i've become

Tried different multivitamins, still skiny. I'm quitting ICT next year life !!!

This is sh.i.t
Re: Lady Looking For A Man To Propose To. Nigerians Respond (Photos) by Nobody: 6:41pm On Nov 13, 2017
KreativGenius:

This is sh.i.t

Wow! cry

Please quit and go into another career or biz.
And also go on vacation, as in pamper yourself and always mediate, it helps to calm the soul, spirit and body.

Eeyah undecided
It's well dear. sad
Re: Lady Looking For A Man To Propose To. Nigerians Respond (Photos) by Nobody: 6:43pm On Nov 13, 2017
alexialin:

Wow! cry

Please quit and go into another career or biz.
And also go on vacation, as in pamper yourself and always mediate, it helps to calm the soul, spirit and body.

Eeyah undecided
It's well dear. sad

Yes. I have my resignation date in sight. Heading back to medical research jare ! I work i can change the work ethic along side the change of career
Re: Lady Looking For A Man To Propose To. Nigerians Respond (Photos) by Nobody: 6:58pm On Nov 13, 2017
KreativGenius:

Yes. I have my resignation date in sight. Heading back to medical research jare ! I work i can change the work ethic along side the change of career

That's better, then.
Good.

Wish you best of luck bro.
Re: Lady Looking For A Man To Propose To. Nigerians Respond (Photos) by Nobody: 6:58pm On Nov 13, 2017
alexialin:

That's better, then.
Good.

Wish you best of luck bro.

Tushe. Thank you

1 Like

Re: Lady Looking For A Man To Propose To. Nigerians Respond (Photos) by Nobody: 7:12pm On Nov 13, 2017
Anyone that see her should please tell her to contact me, there are men I can send to her side, they are ready to marry but I don't want to marry them.
There is love in sharing.

Note: She must be AA and innocent looking, and her black has to be beautiful cheesy.

1 Like

Re: Lady Looking For A Man To Propose To. Nigerians Respond (Photos) by Nobody: 7:16pm On Nov 13, 2017
KreativGenius:

It is, the work life doesn't help young adults. We don't meet each other. to many of us don't have a life outside work
Thats why I must marry before I start working especially given to the fact that am an introvert.

From work to house and church, no social life.
Re: Lady Looking For A Man To Propose To. Nigerians Respond (Photos) by Nobody: 7:22pm On Nov 13, 2017
Chybeibe:
Thats why I must marry before I start working especially given to the fact that am an introvert.

From work to house and church, no social life.

Just like me. When i lock myself in doors, other men in my compound and my landlord mock me. I dey look them dey laugh. Na me them want initiate for cheating. What is worse is i share fence with motel. Them want initiate me so i go enter their club grin grin grin grin Anyways, spirit husbands and wives is one of the reasons people should abstain from random sexual activities, the moment we have sex randomly with multiple partners, we pick things up from them. Imagine one person having like ten spirit husband/wife?

1 Like

Re: Lady Looking For A Man To Propose To. Nigerians Respond (Photos) by Airforce1(m): 8:03pm On Nov 13, 2017
Lalasticlala someone is desperately in need of a husband after her Shakara don finish .

2 Likes

Re: Lady Looking For A Man To Propose To. Nigerians Respond (Photos) by Nobody: 8:13pm On Nov 13, 2017
But where is Mynd44 sef cool
Re: Lady Looking For A Man To Propose To. Nigerians Respond (Photos) by YoungDaNaval(m): 8:28pm On Nov 13, 2017
KreativGenius:

This is sh.i.t
Bro you serious to create that dating site?
Re: Lady Looking For A Man To Propose To. Nigerians Respond (Photos) by ranmoor: 8:30pm On Nov 13, 2017
Rokia2:
Lol life is so unfair.

And I keep rejecting guys left and right. embarassed. Someone is struggling to get even one. embarassed cry

Eya sis take heart oooh.
[i][/i] keep rejecting them until u are 40, then you will start looking for Reinhard Bonke. Come n see a lot of ladies BTW 38 -50 where I work maybe u will have change of heart. Some have tried IVF, no solution, their eggs is no longer fertile... Better pick one and leave d rest. Still dey do King's slayer abi wetin una dey call am.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Looking For A Man To Propose To. Nigerians Respond (Photos) by NigerDeltan(m): 8:31pm On Nov 13, 2017
Me n my frnd

Re: Lady Looking For A Man To Propose To. Nigerians Respond (Photos) by Nobody: 8:35pm On Nov 13, 2017
KreativGenius:

Just like me. When i lock myself in doors, other men in my compound and my landlord mock me. I dey look them dey laugh. Na me them want initiate for cheating. What is worse is i share fence with motel. Them want initiate me so i go enter their club grin grin grin grin Anyways, spirit husbands and wives is one of the reasons people should abstain from random sexual activities, the moment we have sex randomly with multiple partners, we pick things up from them. Imagine one person having like ten spirit husband/wife?
Are you married?
Re: Lady Looking For A Man To Propose To. Nigerians Respond (Photos) by marisdgreat(f): 8:40pm On Nov 13, 2017
lefulefu:
yea teachers do go through hard times in this country.their work no easy i tell u and upon dat na lean pay dem dey give dem.well as for internet dating site in naija dats a no no cos 99 percent of dating sites have been infiltrated by scammerscheesy.social internet sites might be better if u want to see someone not a dating a site oo.
no be small scammers, a guy from a dating site tried to scam me not knowing i had already been a victim of that before. it was even d same format of my last experience but diff pix, guys, name, occupation n location. when i told him that he shouldnt worry to send anytin but he should send to his pple that i will be fine, n wen he comes back we wiịl go to spars n shoprite here in enugu, with those words of mine he stopped chatting wit me. it s well

1 Like

Re: Lady Looking For A Man To Propose To. Nigerians Respond (Photos) by Nobody: 8:41pm On Nov 13, 2017
YoungDaNaval:
Bro you serious to create that dating site?

Yes I will. I'm tired of seeing us not mingle enough. I will definitely put it on within the next 6months . I just need to remember, that's the only thing. I already had this project at hand years before now. NBut since Badoo and the rest came abroad, i thought and felt it would help singles hook up, so i piped down. I will do it now since many of us have problems finding compatible partners
Re: Lady Looking For A Man To Propose To. Nigerians Respond (Photos) by Nobody: 8:42pm On Nov 13, 2017
Chybeibe:
Are you married?

Looking forward to
Re: Lady Looking For A Man To Propose To. Nigerians Respond (Photos) by YoungDaNaval(m): 8:45pm On Nov 13, 2017
KreativGenius:

Yes I will. I'm tired of seeing us not mingle enough. I will definitely put it on within the next 6months . I just need to remember, that's the only thing. I already had this project at hand years before now. NBut since Badoo and the rest came abroad, i thought and felt it would help singles hook up, so i piped down. I will do it now since many of us have problems finding compatible partners
I'm 100% in support of this bro. infact I volunteer to help you moderate the site when it's ready. Nice idea

1 Like

Re: Lady Looking For A Man To Propose To. Nigerians Respond (Photos) by Nobody: 8:50pm On Nov 13, 2017
marisdgreat:

no be small scammers, a guy from a dating site tried to scam me not knowing i had already been a victim of that before. it was even d same format of my last experience but diff pix, guys, name, occupation n location. when i told him that he shouldnt worry to send anytin but he should send to his pple that i will be fine, n wen he comes back we wiịl go to spars n shoprite here in enugu, with those words of mine he stopped chatting wit me. it s well
d hustle is real

1 Like

Re: Lady Looking For A Man To Propose To. Nigerians Respond (Photos) by marisdgreat(f): 8:51pm On Nov 13, 2017
lefulefu:
d hustle is real
as in eh so tey i find am to trust or believe any guy
Re: Lady Looking For A Man To Propose To. Nigerians Respond (Photos) by Nobody: 8:54pm On Nov 13, 2017
marisdgreat:

as in eh so tey i find am to trust or believe any guy
for dating sites and especially naija dating sites no serious minded person dey dere.na mostly yahoo boys and runz girls plenty for dere.
Re: Lady Looking For A Man To Propose To. Nigerians Respond (Photos) by Nobody: 9:03pm On Nov 13, 2017
YoungDaNaval:
I'm 100% in support of this bro. infact I volunteer to help you moderate the site when it's ready. Nice idea

wink
Re: Lady Looking For A Man To Propose To. Nigerians Respond (Photos) by Nobody: 9:06pm On Nov 13, 2017
lefulefu:
for dating sites and especially naija dating sites no serious minded person dey dere.na mostly yahoo boys and runz girls plenty for dere.

Its not people's fault. The site's have poor management. If you see how interntional sites are structured, you go know say many ere are bad]

Don't worry, i'll rescue all of us. I've taken this to heart, next year, we'll have a dandy Naija social dating site !
Re: Lady Looking For A Man To Propose To. Nigerians Respond (Photos) by Nobody: 9:21pm On Nov 13, 2017
KreativGenius:

Looking forward to
But how will you meet your future wife if you are always indoors?

Someone said if a lady doesn't marry while in school or nysc to marry when she is working is kinda difficult.

1 Like

Re: Lady Looking For A Man To Propose To. Nigerians Respond (Photos) by Boxer007(m): 9:23pm On Nov 13, 2017
Thepasserby:
Let's be realistic, guys are scarce and the ladies should just accept defeat, swallow their pride and start the chase for their dream man.

This beautiful lady after several years of frustration has finally decided to swallow her pride to look for a man that she will propose to. According to her, the man's monthly income doesn't even matter, as long as her is cute, she is coming after him.

In that day seven women will take hold of one man and say, "We will eat our own food and provide our own clothes; only let us be called by your name. Take away our disgrace!" Isaiah 4:1

Are the scriptures being fulfilled?

I hope she doesn't pay groom price though. 

See her twitter post below

http://m.af1234.com/Af1234/details/i-am-looking-for-a-man-to-propose-to-angry-single-nigerian-lady-reacts

back of from our men please

1 Like

Re: Lady Looking For A Man To Propose To. Nigerians Respond (Photos) by Nobody: 9:27pm On Nov 13, 2017
Chybeibe:
But how will you meet your future wife if you are always indoors?

Someone said if a lady doesn't marry while in school or nysc to marry when she is working is kinda difficult.

You be prophetess.. This has been my worry. One of the reasons i'm changing my business. It's hindering me seriously I swear !
Re: Lady Looking For A Man To Propose To. Nigerians Respond (Photos) by teekay213(m): 9:29pm On Nov 13, 2017
Rokia2:
Lol life is so unfair.

And I keep rejecting guys left and right. embarassed. Someone is struggling to get even one. embarassed cry

Eya sis take heart oooh.
it's not the same!
Rejecting guys that were going to just fvck you is different from guy that want to marry you. undecided

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Looking For A Man To Propose To. Nigerians Respond (Photos) by Nobody: 9:49pm On Nov 13, 2017
KreativGenius:

You be prophetess.. This has been my worry. One of the reasons i'm changing my business. It's hindering me seriously I swear !
Try o.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

An Apology Letter From Men To Women / Relationship Between AA And SS / Valentine: Man Surprised His Wife With New White Toyota Venza

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.