Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,220 members, 7,818,761 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:44 AM

Homosexual Attack (share Your Experience) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Homosexual Attack (share Your Experience) (3593 Views)

I Think I Would Have Been A Homosexual / I Am Considering Castration To Control Homosexual Desires. / My Cousin Is Tripping Badly, Please Share Your Experience (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Homosexual Attack (share Your Experience) by devilmaycry: 12:36am On Nov 14, 2017
i was on my own jejely strolling along a street close to mine when this brother walked up to me,the way him the waka sef na case,he was like
"hello,i have been watching you for some mins now and i like you,you look handsome blah blah blah,can we be friends"him hand demonstration sef..
naso cold catch me,fear wan faint me,so werin i dey watch for movie na true.Toh i gave him a positive reply "no pee"
Next thing wey comot from him mouth na "wer do you live so i can visit you" i confuse,for my mind na holy ghost fire jst the ring...the way i take start formulate house address na only God knw,and as i dey talk naso i dey waka fast asif my run sef....no laff me o jare.Share your experience biko

3 Likes

Re: Homosexual Attack (share Your Experience) by teresafaith: 12:39am On Nov 14, 2017
So what am I to do with this stale information?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Homosexual Attack (share Your Experience) by devilmaycry: 12:47am On Nov 14, 2017
teresafaith:
anything you feel like... or maybe you re blind to see the " share your experience "

5 Likes

Re: Homosexual Attack (share Your Experience) by teresafaith: 12:53am On Nov 14, 2017
devilmaycry:
anything you feel like... or maybe you re blind to see the " share your experience "
I can see you're daft
Re: Homosexual Attack (share Your Experience) by Nobody: 12:56am On Nov 14, 2017
Lool . grin He might not actually be gay. I think some guys are just like that or may be you are extra homophobic. What was his body reaction like?
Re: Homosexual Attack (share Your Experience) by devilmaycry: 12:58am On Nov 14, 2017
teresafaith:
I can see you're daft
aiii..thank you

6 Likes

Re: Homosexual Attack (share Your Experience) by Nobody: 1:02am On Nov 14, 2017
bros na fowl you be ooooh.

you see set fire on top the faqqot head ? people like you are Nigeria's problem. imagine.
Re: Homosexual Attack (share Your Experience) by devilmaycry: 1:03am On Nov 14, 2017
extra homophobic? well,maybe but mehn it was boldly written,he was shaking his waist and smiling sheepishly.... that normal shimmer1
Re: Homosexual Attack (share Your Experience) by Nobody: 1:03am On Nov 14, 2017
you must be a fuckker, homosexual experience
Re: Homosexual Attack (share Your Experience) by devilmaycry: 1:05am On Nov 14, 2017
jamariwolf:
bros na fowl you be ooooh.

you see set fire on top the faqqot head ?
people like you are Nigeria's problem. imagine.
lol...no be only....shey dem no dey repent ni
Re: Homosexual Attack (share Your Experience) by Nobody: 1:09am On Nov 14, 2017
devilmaycry:
lol...no be only....shey dem no dey repent ni
I hate that shii ehn. na so one feminine boy sit down where we dey play basketball those days without shirt. bastard dey even snap pics sef (maybe to go
wänk off later) . na so we béat nonsense enter him brain that day.

3 Likes

Re: Homosexual Attack (share Your Experience) by devilmaycry: 1:09am On Nov 14, 2017
RETIREDMUMU:
you must be a fuckker, homosexual experience
weldone o....its the attack na uncle
Re: Homosexual Attack (share Your Experience) by devilmaycry: 1:12am On Nov 14, 2017
jamariwolf:
I hate that shii ehn. na so one feminine boy sit down where we dey play basketball those days without shirt. bastard dey even snap pics sef (maybe to go
wänk off later) . na so we béat nonsense enter him brain that day.
say na feminine boy..lol...i wonder the demon wey the enter dos guys and gals....stupid shiii i text u
Re: Homosexual Attack (share Your Experience) by Nobody: 1:16am On Nov 14, 2017
devilmaycry:
say na feminine boy..lol...i wonder the demon wey the enter dos guys and gals....stupid shiii i text u
walahi. I no dey pity them.

so disgusting. I tell you
Re: Homosexual Attack (share Your Experience) by HARDLABOR: 5:58am On Nov 14, 2017
teresafaith:

Asking me what to do

Lemme tell you; bring your dirty pussy kom over here lemme use deodorant wash it and then add chocolate so I can lick it for you
Re: Homosexual Attack (share Your Experience) by Nobody: 6:51am On Nov 14, 2017
devilmaycry:
extra homophobic? well,maybe but mehn it was boldly written,he was shaking his waist and smiling sheepishly.... that normal shimmer1

Lool ok
Re: Homosexual Attack (share Your Experience) by teresafaith: 7:41am On Nov 14, 2017
HARDLABOR:

Asking me what to do

Lemme tell you; bring your dirty pussy kom over here lemme use deodorant wash it and then add chocolate so I can lick it for you
Really??

You were trying to sound funny, but lemme give you a shocker; 'you suck at it'

3 Likes

Re: Homosexual Attack (share Your Experience) by HARDLABOR: 7:51am On Nov 14, 2017
teresafaith:

Really??

You were trying to sound funny, but lemme give you a shocker; 'you suck at it'

No na I need d damn pussy to make my day
Re: Homosexual Attack (share Your Experience) by Lionbite(m): 8:16am On Nov 14, 2017
teresafaith:

I can see you're daft
dem beg you to open the thread or comment? Cos i dont understand where the hostility is coming from. Or are you one of the homosexuals?
Re: Homosexual Attack (share Your Experience) by Joshrob(m): 9:52am On Nov 14, 2017
shimmer1:
Lool . grin He might not actually be gay. I think some guys are just like that or may be you are extra homophobic. What was his body reaction like?

see eh.. if I give you upper cut,you go fly commot for here..
like to the extent of coming to meet him,a stranger for that matter.. nor just make me vex for you o...
Re: Homosexual Attack (share Your Experience) by Ranchhoddas: 10:13am On Nov 14, 2017
teresafaith:
Some people use words whose meanings they do not know.

1 Like

Re: Homosexual Attack (share Your Experience) by Nobody: 10:36am On Nov 14, 2017
shimmer1:

No guys goes up to another guy and say such its creepy.
Re: Homosexual Attack (share Your Experience) by Nobody: 10:40am On Nov 14, 2017
devilmaycry:
i was on my own jejely strolling along a street close to mine when this brother walked up to me,the way him the waka sef na case,he was like
"hello,i have been watching you for some mins now and i like you,you look handsome blah blah blah,can we be friends"him hand demonstration sef..
naso cold catch me,fear wan faint me,so werin i dey watch for movie na true.Toh i gave him a positive reply "no pee"
Next thing wey comot from him mouth na "wer do you live so i can visit you" i confuse,for my mind na holy ghost fire jst the ring...the way i take start formulate house address na only God knw,and as i dey talk naso i dey waka fast asif my run sef....no laff me o jare.Share your experience biko

Two occasions

1. Ikeja Airport Hotel I was swimming and this dude comes up to me to say I can swim and I should teach him, now because of the type of friendly nigga I am, I did till I realize dude was grabbing me in a weird manner, I said you know what maybe the expert should teach you, and kept trying to get conversation till he return to his Gay crew , it made sense now when one of his crew was wearing a spandex, a very tight one and walking weird.

2. Coming from work I was stressed , went to the ATM and saw some two fair guys one was dress like a lady and carrying an handbag but ignored them, they got on bike and as they passed me, the ladylike guy whistled at me and blew me a kiss, mehn I felt so violated so this is what women go through.

Sadly for some weird reason some people think am gay cry I think most gay guys in Naija are usually fair lipsrsealed

6 Likes

Re: Homosexual Attack (share Your Experience) by spyroet(m): 11:18am On Nov 14, 2017
I just day laugh, some find it funny some find it weird but the truth is it happens just dat u have nt encounter one. My was in a match viewing center I sat with one man and we were watching the match all of a sudden he gently hold my hand but was not looking at me, I was a bit confuse dnt even know what to say the next thing he was stroking my hand with is index finger still holding me firmly, I look at his face *puzzled* his face were erect lookin at the tv not looking at me but I must confess I realy enjoyed it, is like when u ar stroking a dog head. The next thing he was romacing my lap *WTF WTF* what am I thinkin dis man is going too far *in my mind*: am not a gay is it becus am handsome; I just gently stand up and leave. So when I was going on the road I was saying to myself so this man is a gay, I often see the man in our area and I just look at him with amazement.
Re: Homosexual Attack (share Your Experience) by Nobody: 11:34am On Nov 14, 2017
teresafaith:
"stale"how?
Re: Homosexual Attack (share Your Experience) by teresafaith: 11:35am On Nov 14, 2017
loneatar:
"stale"how?
Ajuju
Re: Homosexual Attack (share Your Experience) by Nobody: 11:47am On Nov 14, 2017
teresafaith:

Ajuju
you get problem cheesy
Re: Homosexual Attack (share Your Experience) by Proudlyblack(f): 12:24pm On Nov 14, 2017
Anytime a lesbian approach me I just smile and say sorry I'm not a homosexual
Re: Homosexual Attack (share Your Experience) by devilmaycry: 1:08pm On Nov 14, 2017
pcguru1:

Two occasions

1. Ikeja Airport Hotel I was swimming and this dude comes up to me to say I can swim and I should teach him, now because of the type of friendly nigga I am, I did till I realize dude was grabbing me in a weird manner, I said you know what maybe the expert should teach you, and kept trying to get conversation till he return to his Gay crew , it made sense now when one of his crew was wearing a spandex, a very tight one and walking weird.

2. Coming from work I was stressed , went to the ATM and saw some two fair guys one was dress like a lady and carrying an handbag but ignored them, they got on bike and as they passed me, the ladylike guy whistled at me and blew me a kiss, mehn I felt so violated so this is what women go through.

Sadly for some weird reason some people think am gay cry I think most gay guys in Naija are usually fair lipsrsealed
yeah...true most gays are fair...dunno y sef....see bobrisky and denrele...mtchewww
Re: Homosexual Attack (share Your Experience) by devilmaycry: 1:20pm On Nov 14, 2017
spyroet:
I just day laugh, some find it funny some find it weird but the truth is it happens just dat u have nt encounter one. My was in a match viewing center I sat with one man and we were watching the match all of a sudden he gently hold my hand but was not looking at me, I was a bit confuse dnt even know what to say the next thing he was stroking my hand with is index finger still holding me firmly, I look at his face *puzzled* his face were erect lookin at the tv not looking at me but I must confess I realy enjoyed it, is like when u ar stroking a dog head. The next thing he was romacing my lap *WTF WTF* what am I thinkin dis man is going too far *in my mind*: am not a gay is it becus am handsome; I just gently stand up and leave. So when I was going on the road I was saying to myself so this man is a gay, I often see the man in our area and I just look at him with amazement.
lmao...thank God u weren't carried away by the "enjoyment"
Re: Homosexual Attack (share Your Experience) by devilmaycry: 1:24pm On Nov 14, 2017
Proudlyblack:
Anytime a lesbian approach me I just smile and say sorry I'm not a homosexual
cool...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Homosexual Attack (share Your Experience) by greencard: 1:38pm On Nov 14, 2017
One wrote me a love letter..he was my mums customer at our family restaurant those days..he is fair and handsome..keeps afro hair...he just picked interest in me and gradually start to form closure ...at first I thought it was a normal thing until I got a love later..i felt like vomiting... I couldn't bring my self to understand if I was dreaming or something

It was weird..i didn't accost him tho..i just develops some gallons of hatred towards him and begin to avoid him wen ever he come around.. My mum noticed and asked me if anything was wrong ..but how do I even begin to explain it to was another headache..it was 2005 ..things weren't as weird as this..i just said nothing

He himself was afraid thinking I had told my mum...he just had to pack his luggage's and leave town completely

Gay irritates me..if u be gay no touch me or else.. Haweekeeyiu

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

See Why This Guy Broke Up With His Girlfriend After She Posted A Photo Of Them / I Really Need Help All Girls Want To Date Me / Heeeeeelp! I Love My Wife But....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.