Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,849 members, 7,817,512 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:32 PM

My Boyfriend Has A Female Bestie... - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Boyfriend Has A Female Bestie... (35101 Views)

My Boyfriend Has Collected The Iphone He Bought For Me / Lady Weeps, Says She Has 40 Days To Live Because Her Nigerian Boyfriend Has Used / My Boyfriend Has Never Satisfied Me Sexually But Expects Sex Everytime From Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Boyfriend Has A Female Bestie... by joenor(m): 1:56pm On Nov 15, 2017
I really don't see anything bad... though! But the closeness should be with a lil distance as he or her has someone... They both can be close and it should be like... hey you know I'm with someone and we shouldn't be this close.
Re: My Boyfriend Has A Female Bestie... by Austema(m): 1:56pm On Nov 15, 2017
The best thing you should do is to kill yourself, at least Otapiapia is not all that costly
Re: My Boyfriend Has A Female Bestie... by Kendroid: 1:57pm On Nov 15, 2017
A guy having a girl as bestie is like having a Cat fish as a pet...

Oneday he will surely eat it! grin

2 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Has A Female Bestie... by Itzurboi(m): 1:58pm On Nov 15, 2017
Allowing your girlfriend/boyfriend have one bestie is like keeping a yam infront or around a tied goat, we all know at the slightest chance, the goat would pounce on the yam, so why gamble... If you want the relationship to move or end well, keep that UR bestie away from me...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Boyfriend Has A Female Bestie... by iamgogo79(m): 1:58pm On Nov 15, 2017
To me there's nothing wrong in that depends on how cordial the closeness is
Re: My Boyfriend Has A Female Bestie... by ibkayee(f): 1:59pm On Nov 15, 2017
Lol I wouldn't be comfortable with it tbh
Re: My Boyfriend Has A Female Bestie... by KadunaMafia: 2:00pm On Nov 15, 2017
AlexCk:

U left the story mid way ni?
Cum and finish the story o.

Shoo, imagine oo
I pray she doesn't finish it becausei got confused along d way
Re: My Boyfriend Has A Female Bestie... by Nobody: 2:01pm On Nov 15, 2017
AlexCk:

U left the story mid way ni?
Cum and finish the story o.

Shoo, imagine oo

Cum or Come? tongue Which one
Re: My Boyfriend Has A Female Bestie... by ifex370(m): 2:02pm On Nov 15, 2017
Ginaz:
I have a bestie, and I won't leave him for anything in the world. Sometimes we all need a best friend regardless of the sex gender. There are complicated things you would want to sort out but can't tell your bf yet, you need someone to push you through, to make you feel free and feel relaxed.

My bestie is one hell of a crazy dude, so blunt, carefree, intelligent and annoying most times lol. It amuses me when he tells me about girls he like to lash in his dreams. grin I would be like "you this boy, may God help you".

We both know our boundaries, we both know sex would spoil our relationship so we haven't crossed that line. I have never slept over in his house or visited. He visits me at home where eyes are everywhere and we get to talk intimately about things so deep. We have been friends for 4 years now. So no need to get jealous.

You can have a bestie with the opposite sex so far you set limits.

I love my bestie,and ya! We can quarrel for Africa wink

The way that your so called bestie will catch u eh.. One on one...

The kind of annoyance he will use to lash you.. Only God can save you from it
Re: My Boyfriend Has A Female Bestie... by pocohantas(f): 2:02pm On Nov 15, 2017
Any friend that was converted from a crush or romantic affair to a bestie, can never end well. Quote me anywhere...

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Boyfriend Has A Female Bestie... by Nobody: 2:07pm On Nov 15, 2017
It's like keeping chicken as a pet knowing you will one day eat it, either two of them or both of them are deceiving themselves ,hahahaha, same way I believed my ex until his so called bestie sent me a picture of their after s3x on whatsapp just because we had little issues, I guess he found solace and sound relationship advice on the bed of his so called bestie undecided

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Boyfriend Has A Female Bestie... by Nobody: 2:08pm On Nov 15, 2017
Jealous much?
ibkayee:
Lol I wouldn't be comfortable with it tbh
Re: My Boyfriend Has A Female Bestie... by obc: 2:09pm On Nov 15, 2017
All I see here is jealousy. You have no right to choose who your boy friend relates with especially when he is not married to you. However, you can get him all to yourself by being the best you can, prove to him that your are the best for him, appear best both in character and fashion. If the "bestie" is more beautiful than you are, your fear will further be heightened but always remember beauty is just a part not a whole when choosing a life partner. Again, your current boy friend might be ex-boy friend tomorrow therefore, seeing him as all-in-one is a No! No!

Love nwantiti....

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Has A Female Bestie... by Gloria4(f): 2:09pm On Nov 15, 2017
for me there's nothing like bestie,what kind of bestie exist in the later that's not in your girlfriend/boyfriend?you have to bestie that fact in your boo/bae or you give it a break . no be from clap dem dey get dance?
Re: My Boyfriend Has A Female Bestie... by RockyEyo(m): 2:09pm On Nov 15, 2017
Ginaz:
I have a bestie, and I won't leave him for anything in the world. Sometimes we all need a best friend regardless of the sex gender. There are complicated things you would want to sort out but can't tell your bf yet, you need someone to push you through, to make you feel free and feel relaxed.

My bestie is one hell of a crazy dude, so blunt, carefree, intelligent and annoying most times lol. It amuses me when he tells me about girls he like to lash in his dreams. grin I would be like "you this boy, may God help you".

We both know our boundaries, we both know sex would spoil our relationship so we haven't crossed that line. I have never slept over in his house or visited. He visits me at home where eyes are everywhere and we get to talk intimately about things so deep. We have been friends for 4 years now. So no need to get jealous.

Be deceiving yasef, u hear.... what you just wrote here is what exist between lovers,
1. you enjoy his jokes
2. you find him attractive ( we both know sex would spoil our relationship so we haven't crossed that line ) read between the line
3. Its only a matter of time before you have sex ( He visits me at home where eyes are everywhere and we get to talk intimately about things so deep. )
4. You enjoy talking sex with him ( It amuses me when he tells me about girls he like to lash in his dreams)

well with this few points of mine I hope I've been able to confuse u that you are dating the rong G" (There are complicated things you would want to sort out but can't tell your bf yet, you need someone to push you through, to make you feel free and feel relaxed. )

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Boyfriend Has A Female Bestie... by Rozaytee: 2:09pm On Nov 15, 2017
Ginaz:

one day love may set in

2 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Has A Female Bestie... by ibkayee(f): 2:09pm On Nov 15, 2017
ChiefPiiko:
Jealous much?
Lol yes
Re: My Boyfriend Has A Female Bestie... by SmartyPants(m): 2:09pm On Nov 15, 2017
Its best you let them be. Since the 'bestie' obviously friendzoned your guy (sorry), you don't have to worry about anything developing between them. Your guy will eventually get over her. Just be patient and possibly befriend the bestie.
Re: My Boyfriend Has A Female Bestie... by Nobody: 2:10pm On Nov 15, 2017
pocohantas:
Any bestie that was converted from a crush or romantic affair, can never end well. Quote me anywhere...
any relationship with an opposite gender bestie other than the lovers themselves is a failure whether converted or unconverted

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Has A Female Bestie... by Ginaz(f): 2:10pm On Nov 15, 2017
ifex370:

The way that your so called bestie will catch u eh.. One on one...

The kind of annoyance he will use to lash you.. Only God can save you from it

Please don't corrupt me with your vile thoughts. What is wrong with people? Cos a boy and a girl are friends mean they should have sex? I don't get it!

4 years of friendship, do you think we won't have had sex if we wanted?

Don't think it's everybody that has sex on their agenda. Watch what you say to me cos I will not have that awful words you are saying.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Boyfriend Has A Female Bestie... by Nobody: 2:11pm On Nov 15, 2017
Ginaz:

Story for Amadioha. When you and this your best friend's wedding invitation comes out, sha don't forget to invite us to cme and chop better rice.
Re: My Boyfriend Has A Female Bestie... by Nobody: 2:12pm On Nov 15, 2017
ChizzyMaris:
What do you do when the person you're in a romantic relationship with has a best friend of the opposite sex, and has refused to let go of him/her despite the fact that you've registered your displeasure for the friendship countless times?
Especially when what brought them together in the first place is that one of them had a romantic interest in the other, but was friend zoned instead?

Let's talk.

....that's what u women like to do, u want a man all to urself....when u now fall out of love for him, u break up with him and he becomes all alone not a single friend in the world. Some of u even get angry when he has a very close family member

I don't usually understand u women... it takes a lot of things and pple to keep a man going and happy in his life long before u strolled in.
When u come, u become a PART, not the whole of his happiness... just because uve added me to the list of pple that visit the space btw ur legs or let's say I'm lucky, I'm the only one visiting the space...u think u have a right to tell me who I can be friends with..

#come on stop that nonsense oosiisoo!!!

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Has A Female Bestie... by Nobody: 2:12pm On Nov 15, 2017
femi4:
Go and get a male bestie...two can play the game

THANK YOU.

my girlfriend has a bestie, despite knowing i dont like him. (faraway now, unlike then in same sch).
I noticed she still talks to him and send him new model like pics. sometimes tho.
Me too decided to have a bestie. i tripled my bestie sef. ifshe adds another, i make my own 6 besties.

Shikena., just that my besties are decent and dont wana do f..kn things with me. but can romance.

i cannot come and die.
Re: My Boyfriend Has A Female Bestie... by ConcernedNL: 2:12pm On Nov 15, 2017
ChizzyMaris:
What do you do when the person you're in a romantic relationship with has a best friend of the opposite sex, and has refused to let go of him/her despite the fact that you've registered your displeasure for the friendship countless times?
Especially when what brought them together in the first place is that one of them had a romantic interest in the other, but was friend zoned instead?

Let's talk.

He is still young.

I had a female bestie till i met my girlfriend, who has become my bestie.

Thats how it should be, if he doesnt change it could be he is just passing time, his eyes are still on "bestie" or he is just a young lad.

Either way, try to be closer to him, dont nag. if its not working out, break up with him, every normal dude who wants to marry you will seek to make your relationship so close you woulf=d easily call each other best friends....

give him maybe 2 months to change, if he doesnt, suddenly break up and move on to better things.
Re: My Boyfriend Has A Female Bestie... by RockyEyo(m): 2:13pm On Nov 15, 2017
ChizzyMaris:

Let's talk.
Singular advice become His best friend's best friend wink
Re: My Boyfriend Has A Female Bestie... by Gloria4(f): 2:14pm On Nov 15, 2017
nothing like bestie,your girlfriend/boyfriend is bound to be your best friend so any other bestie is putting asunder. yes oh,wether plottonic,or no affair

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Has A Female Bestie... by Ginaz(f): 2:15pm On Nov 15, 2017
Rozaytee:
one day love may set in

I don't think so, his energy is too high for me. I'm an introvert, he's a wild one. We are opposite of each other. Our friendship is based on mutual respect and sincere concern for one another. Like brother-sister kinda love.

I love him and telling someone you love them doesn't only entails you want them for a romantic affair.

I love my close friends and family. Life is too short not tell someone you love them.
Re: My Boyfriend Has A Female Bestie... by damola1: 2:15pm On Nov 15, 2017
ere ki la ja be kun she?
Re: My Boyfriend Has A Female Bestie... by Ginaz(f): 2:17pm On Nov 15, 2017
dumo1:

Story for Amadioha. When you and this your best friend's wedding invitation comes out, sha don't forget to invite us to cme and chop better rice.

Come and marry us na undecided mtchewwwww. To say your mind sometimes eh it's a problem. People will misquote you out of proportion.
Re: My Boyfriend Has A Female Bestie... by Mrnairalandd: 2:18pm On Nov 15, 2017
Ginaz:

Wrong wrong and wrong mentality

If your man wants him out, respect that and build your own future.

Bragging here ll only leave you in your father house as a sprinter until menopause set in.

If you are in a relationship with a wonderful dude who doesn’t joke with his woman, he might not be comfy with male best friend. If your so called friend really has your interest in his heart, he ll be the one to advise you to hold on to your man while he finds his way.

Any dude that advise you against it is not your best friend in the first place.

Let me even shock you, from personal experience, i used to have a best friend right from year 6. We were born and raised in the same neighbourhood. Along the line, my family relocated to a new city and we lost contact cos there were no phones then. Few years after, we met again and our friendship began... Fast forward to 2009, all my girlfriends were having big issue with the fact that i was having her as a best friend. To cut the long story short, the moment any of my ex complained about her, i ll dump the babe and straight to another babe. I dumped all my ex that were complaining about my relationship with her then just to prove to her that our friendship was made from heaven. Finally, few months later, she started her own relationship with one dude like that and the dude wasn’t comfy with my presence in her life, she called me one day on the phone and end our friendship right there. Today, they are still happily married with 3 kids and i am happy for her. The lesson of this story is that if you compromise your future husband for him, he might dump your ass when he meets his own future wife.

Until you fall in love

7 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Has A Female Bestie... by IamIBK: 2:21pm On Nov 15, 2017
purplecoco:
As long as one of them has friend-zoned each other, there's no frickin' way they can remain friends. I mean my boyfriend then used to have a "female bestie", she was cool and all, I had no idea she crushed on him, and sometimes when I'll be having a conversation with him, he talks about her, but he doesn't feel anything for her. I didn't feel comfortable about it, and I told him that I don't want him to be friends with her,LOL. I never thought I was gonna be one of those girls.....

To be continued...
we know how the story end

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

My Wedding Invitations / Corper Proposes To His Corper Lover In Ibadan During Their POP / Man Who Slept With 7 Friends & 2 Sisters Exposed On Facebook

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.