Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,270 members, 7,836,217 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:30 PM

Girlfriend Is A Sex Addict - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Girlfriend Is A Sex Addict (4556 Views)

Have You Ever Dated A Sex Addict? / Love Potion Turns Zimbabwean Woman Into Sex Addict, Sleeps With 47 Men / Sex Addict Who Had Sex With 100 Men (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Girlfriend Is A Sex Addict by Nobody: 8:24pm On Nov 14, 2017
ISHILOVE you are derailing this thread again!

Is there something you are not getting from the right source? I cannot give you such... I only owe you a cursory glance because you're human...nothing more.
Re: Girlfriend Is A Sex Addict by tosyne2much(m): 8:25pm On Nov 14, 2017
lefulefu:
i dont know which is the league he's talking about but i agree dat u should be happy to have a nymphocheesy.tell me which man no wan be with a nymphcheesy...that is if u get d energy to satisfy hercheesy .anyway no matter how high her sex drive be,a lady can never surpass a man in ze oza roomcheesy.
Look at you. I pray you jam a lady wey go fit send wey go fit send you go six feet in da other room cheesy
Re: Girlfriend Is A Sex Addict by Nobody: 8:25pm On Nov 14, 2017
Ishilove:

He's crushing but doesn't know how to go about it, so he has resorted to this very old school format cheesy
Wow just wow... Grandiosity.

Re: Girlfriend Is A Sex Addict by Nobody: 8:26pm On Nov 14, 2017
tosyne2much:
[/b] Look at you. I pray you jam a lady wey go fit send wey go fit send you go six feet in da other room cheesy
Don't mind lefulefu.
Re: Girlfriend Is A Sex Addict by Ishilove: 8:30pm On Nov 14, 2017
NgcoboP:
[s]ISHILOVE you are derailing this thread again!

Is there something you are not getting from the right source? I cannot give you such... I only owe you a cursory glance because you're human...nothing more.[/s]
Blah blah blah! Get it off your chest, bub! grin cheesy
Re: Girlfriend Is A Sex Addict by Nobody: 8:31pm On Nov 14, 2017
Ishilove:

Blah blah blah! Get it off your chest, bub! grin cheesy
Ok I will do you a favour... What do you want from me?
Re: Girlfriend Is A Sex Addict by Nobody: 8:31pm On Nov 14, 2017
tosyne2much:
[/b] Look at you. I pray you jam a lady wey go fit send wey go fit send you go six feet in da other room cheesy
na how she wan send me six feet under with jus phucking cheesy.
Re: Girlfriend Is A Sex Addict by Ishilove: 8:32pm On Nov 14, 2017
NgcoboP:

Ok I will do you a favour... What do you want from me?
I should be asking you. You're the one who can't pass a day online without mentioning my username

*wink wink* wink
Re: Girlfriend Is A Sex Addict by Nobody: 8:34pm On Nov 14, 2017
Ishilove:

I should be asking you. You're the one who can't pass a day online without mentioning my username

*wink wink* wink
When you are ready let me know what you really want..... Mind you that offer lapses by 11 PM today.
Re: Girlfriend Is A Sex Addict by Ishilove: 8:35pm On Nov 14, 2017
NgcoboP:

When you are ready let me know what you really want..... Mind you that offer lapses by 11 PM today.
Yeah, right wink wink
Re: Girlfriend Is A Sex Addict by Nobody: 8:37pm On Nov 14, 2017
Ishilove:

He's crushing but doesn't know how to go about it, so he has resorted to this very old school format cheesy
NgcoboP ,if u like her now na ur chance ocheesy.just toast hercheesy.

1 Like

Re: Girlfriend Is A Sex Addict by Nobody: 8:38pm On Nov 14, 2017
Ishilove:

Yeah, right wink wink
Make good use of the opportunity
Re: Girlfriend Is A Sex Addict by Ishilove: 8:42pm On Nov 14, 2017
NgcoboP:

Make good use of the opportunity
I hear ya smiley
Re: Girlfriend Is A Sex Addict by ElDaIllest(m): 10:26pm On Nov 14, 2017
Ishilove:

I hear ya smiley
So this is it? after months cum years of admiring from afar,hatching my thoughts and perfecting my plans to come out of the closet,the gods decided to punish me by viewing this thread and the soup of my ego,jealousy and insecurity reacted repugnantly and spilled over when I see my crush supposely crushing on another dude,oh dear me! Mi Lady,it is I...the lord from the noble houses who proclaimed and praised thy fairness from behind the curtains fort nights ago.My heart aches and my soul bleeds, behold! I'd have had oxens,bullocks and cattles slaughtered in thy name and at thy beckon,our feast would have been comemorated for a thousand years,Da Vinci would have made thy portrait and make it sit at the grandest spot in the courtyard,our sons and daughters would have blossomed like olives around our table but nay I ride home dejectly to annouce to my father that my fair maiden has been snatched from my bossoms.Oh bother!oh bother!

1 Like

Re: Girlfriend Is A Sex Addict by Ishilove: 1:41am On Nov 15, 2017
ElDaIllest:
So this is it? after months cum years of admiring from afar,hatching my thoughts and perfecting my plans to come out of the closet,the gods decided to punish me by viewing this thread and the soup of my ego,jealousy and insecurity reacted repugnantly and spilled over when I see my crush supposely crushing on another dude,oh dear me! Mi Lady,it is I...the lord from the noble houses who proclaimed and praised thy fairness from behind the curtains fort nights ago.My heart aches and my soul bleeds, behold! I'd have had oxens,bullocks and cattles slaughtered in thy name and at thy beckon,our feast would have been comemorated for a thousand years,Da Vinci would have made thy portrait and make it sit at the grandest spot in the courtyard,our sons and daughters would have blossomed like olives around our table but nay I ride home dejectly to annouce to my father that my fair maiden has been snatched from my bossoms.Oh bother!oh bother!
Hahahah! Nairaland enh cheesy
Re: Girlfriend Is A Sex Addict by ElDaIllest(m): 1:51am On Nov 15, 2017
Ishilove:

Hahahah! Nairaland enh cheesy
My fair lady,I shall put on sack cloth and weep for seasons to come and days therein.For I have not set my eyes on thee but my heart trusteth that from the beauty of thine words and deeds I have fallen helplessly like a blind fellow.Just say something mellow to my aggrieved soul that I may depart in peace.

1 Like

Re: Girlfriend Is A Sex Addict by Ishilove: 1:56am On Nov 15, 2017
ElDaIllest:
My fair lady,I shall put on sack cloth and weep for seasons to come and days therein.For I have not set my eyes on thee but my heart trusteth that from the beauty of thine words and deeds I have fallen helplessly like a blind fellow.Just say something mellow to my aggrieved soul that I may depart in peace.
Something mellow.

There, i've said it grin grin
Re: Girlfriend Is A Sex Addict by ElDaIllest(m): 2:06am On Nov 15, 2017
Ishilove:

Something mellow.

There, i've said it grin grin
Oh my lady,thou art a rare talent in playing with words but not today,my skin turns pale as ash as my heart have been shattered,my blood runs cold as the northern brooks in winter.A jilted noble deserves much more than those sly witiful words thine hands have penned.I demand something better in the name of the Lord!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Girlfriend Is A Sex Addict by Ishilove: 2:06am On Nov 15, 2017
ElDaIllest:
Oh my lady,thou art a rare talent in playing with words but not today,my skin turns pale as ash as my heart have been shattered,my blood runs cold as the northern brooks in winter.A jilted noble deserves much more than those sly witiful words thine hands have penned.I demand something better in the name of the Lord!
Something better in the name of the Lord!!

I've said it cheesy

1 Like

Re: Girlfriend Is A Sex Addict by ElDaIllest(m): 2:18am On Nov 15, 2017
Ishilove:

I've said it cheesy
Oh my mouth turns sour and my face squeezed in pain and disappointment.My lady,I must leave before the rooster crows to the walls in the North.As I kiss thine hand and bask in your aura for the last time,knowing I have loved and lost.Cupids should be more careful with his arrows next time.Bye fairest of them all,i must set forth.Adios!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Girlfriend Is A Sex Addict by ReinaFarine: 4:41am On Nov 15, 2017
Stop making me miss GOT jare!!!

All this literature students making Shakespeare sexy....

Kwantinue
Re: Girlfriend Is A Sex Addict by rex444(m): 5:11am On Nov 15, 2017
If she is real, understand her. She's been thru hell n back. Support her n be there for her....everythin is not necessarily about sex...
Re: Girlfriend Is A Sex Addict by Nobody: 6:44am On Nov 15, 2017
Ishilove:

I've said it cheesy
Na you someborri dey torture like this?

Intellectual comprehension skills.... Babu... He no know...

Re: Girlfriend Is A Sex Addict by Nobody: 6:45am On Nov 15, 2017
rex444:
If she is real, understand her. She's been thru hell n back. Support her n be there for her....everythin is not necessarily about sex...
Hmmm and when the drought season comes?
Re: Girlfriend Is A Sex Addict by Nobody: 6:47am On Nov 15, 2017
ElDaIllest:

Pretend to be me.....and you might just have her.... But then you'd be a fake copy of me. cheesy
Re: Girlfriend Is A Sex Addict by ElDaIllest(m): 7:49am On Nov 15, 2017
NgcoboP:

Pretend to be me.....and you might just have her.... But then you'd be a fake copy of me. cheesy
Even if I wanted to take your proposal,you have already blown it...if what you're saying is true,you'd have mentioned me on another thread if not send me a PM but you humourosly want to glorify the fact that she's lusting after you which I strongly doubt now.
Re: Girlfriend Is A Sex Addict by Barzinime(m): 10:53am On Nov 15, 2017
And the ones that havent always carry the spirit of God around.., must you always show that you are from the village?
Blazing8:
Guy, don't be a fool... People like that carry wrong spirits around them and once you sleep with them that's all... Your life would become like a replay of their experience..
Re: Girlfriend Is A Sex Addict by Nobody: 11:12am On Nov 15, 2017
Barzinime:
And the ones that havent always carry the spirit of God around.., must you always show that you are from the village?
Hahaha
Re: Girlfriend Is A Sex Addict by rex444(m): 5:36pm On Nov 15, 2017
NgcoboP:

Hmmm and when the drought season comes?
wait till u get to that bridge...u must not always plan ahead for everything

(1) (2) (Reply)

There's Always That One Guy You Can't Stay Away From / Child Dedication Of My Son Today - Photos / Do You Like My New Hair Style? Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 114
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.