Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,544 members, 7,816,323 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:30 AM

Nairalanders!!-help Save A Depressed Soul - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nairalanders!!-help Save A Depressed Soul (5513 Views)

Nairalanders Help Please! Is This A Nigerian Woman? (photo) / Fine Boy Sexually Harassed By A Lady, Feels Depressed / Pls Help A Nairalander.... Help Save A Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairalanders!!-help Save A Depressed Soul by makydebbie(f): 7:12am On Nov 15, 2017
segunernes:

pls just ignore him
That's why you'll have to upload everything here and come clean. When people are sure you are not scamming, they'll help.
Re: Nairalanders!!-help Save A Depressed Soul by darbeelicous(f): 8:17am On Nov 15, 2017
lol. don't mind me jor.

Wat do u want me to say? call him a beggar? cos that's what he clearly is.
let's not be manipulated guys.
ottohan:

u don't have to go nuclear on the guy naa..
we all understand what he is saying
lol. don't mind me jor.

Re: Nairalanders!!-help Save A Depressed Soul by sonofanarchy(m): 8:23am On Nov 15, 2017
darbeelicous:
lol. don't mind me jor.

lol. don't mind me jor.

he's a scammer trying to reap where he did not sow
Re: Nairalanders!!-help Save A Depressed Soul by Nobody: 9:10am On Nov 15, 2017
Bro, can you please stop all these you are doing... it's not like u have any proof against me, then why call me a scam.

Pls let's stop this and do not quote me.Thanks.
Re: Nairalanders!!-help Save A Depressed Soul by Nobody: 9:11am On Nov 15, 2017
makydebbie:
That's why you'll have to upload everything here and come clean. When people are sure you are not scamming, they'll help.

I will do that soon.
Thanks for understanding

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nairalanders!!-help Save A Depressed Soul by kaypeters: 11:57am On Nov 15, 2017
your case is not surgery, u need to go for deliverance. MFM is good
Re: Nairalanders!!-help Save A Depressed Soul by Nobody: 1:47pm On Nov 15, 2017
done

I just got an alert from someone on here. God bless u Sir in all ur endeavors, I really do appreciate.

I am having issues uploading pictures, I keep getting error, dunno why

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders!!-help Save A Depressed Soul by Nobody: 2:27pm On Nov 15, 2017
Bro your un serious,if what you claim to be health risk to you and you come to solicit for help on public space but still talking about privacy shit...upload proof here and plzz no one should answer him till he does it,he shldnt take us for a ride
Re: Nairalanders!!-help Save A Depressed Soul by luminouzzzzzz(m): 3:29pm On Nov 15, 2017
Ncsamuel:
Dude, you should be thanking to GOd for your life first. I ve seen peoeple who are disabled( as in their hands and feet are useless) they drag themselves up and down the highway begging for alms(#20). You say you lost opportunities yet these people will never have an opportunity you re loosing. And on a final note. A wise preacher once said ANY PREDICAMENT THAT JUST WOULDNT LEAVE YOU, HAS A ''REASON'', ITS MEANT FOR GOD'S GLORY. And also anyone who cant take you the way you are is claiming to be PERFECT! What a joke!................... Goodluck.
He needs money not preaching!!!! undecided

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders!!-help Save A Depressed Soul by konkonbilo(m): 3:38pm On Nov 15, 2017
luminouzzzzzz:

He needs money not preaching!!!! undecided
Hehehehehe. Nigerians too like prayers
Re: Nairalanders!!-help Save A Depressed Soul by Nobody: 3:46pm On Nov 15, 2017
segunernes:
done

I just got an alert from someone on here. God bless u Sir in all ur endeavors, I really do appreciate.

What kinda error are you getting?
Re: Nairalanders!!-help Save A Depressed Soul by ColtPython(m): 9:23pm On Nov 15, 2017
RB007:

What kinda error are you getting?

And he's gone silent
Re: Nairalanders!!-help Save A Depressed Soul by BlueRayDick: 9:30pm On Nov 15, 2017
Oga upload ur evidence here. Nobody should send him money except he uploads a proof of the numerous tests he claimed to have taken.

Most people just come up with stories on Nairaland and fleece people of their hard earned money. You remain a scammer until proven otherwise
Re: Nairalanders!!-help Save A Depressed Soul by Nobody: 12:12am On Nov 16, 2017
scammer or no scammer, givers never lack
Re: Nairalanders!!-help Save A Depressed Soul by realpoacher(m): 5:43am On Nov 16, 2017
segunernes:
done

So to upload your proofs now is a challenge?

OK na kwantinu
Re: Nairalanders!!-help Save A Depressed Soul by imustsaymymindo: 11:29am On Nov 16, 2017
segunernes:
done

Nice one. If you don''t want to upload private documents, free feel not to do so, bro. Those who are led to help you would help you at the end of the day. You would be fine.
Re: Nairalanders!!-help Save A Depressed Soul by Chiadikaobi(m): 9:11am On Nov 17, 2017
where the proof nah. I wan send you 10k
Re: Nairalanders!!-help Save A Depressed Soul by Nobody: 9:05pm On Nov 17, 2017
The sinus scan I did last year at a teaching hospital
Re: Nairalanders!!-help Save A Depressed Soul by Nobody: 9:12pm On Nov 17, 2017
here
Re: Nairalanders!!-help Save A Depressed Soul by Nobody: 9:15pm On Nov 17, 2017
another one
Re: Nairalanders!!-help Save A Depressed Soul by Nobody: 9:23pm On Nov 17, 2017
done
Re: Nairalanders!!-help Save A Depressed Soul by Nobody: 9:27pm On Nov 17, 2017
another
Re: Nairalanders!!-help Save A Depressed Soul by Nobody: 9:30pm On Nov 17, 2017
I say a big thank you to everyone for ur support and advice. I am sorry for not updating on time, had an appointment with the ENT so I had to travel to lagos.

He requested I do another sinus scan, which I did and the sinus seems to be okay. After the physical examination, I was diagnosed with a grade 2 tonsiloitis and will need to remove my adenoids also if I still have them along with my tonsils. SO,that was how the visit went.
Re: Nairalanders!!-help Save A Depressed Soul by Nobody: 9:33pm On Nov 17, 2017
here
Re: Nairalanders!!-help Save A Depressed Soul by Nobody: 9:35pm On Nov 17, 2017
cc realpoacher
blueraydick
coltpython
rb007
jade14
makydebbie
iamj
CaptainJeffery.

PLS, I have done the needful.
Re: Nairalanders!!-help Save A Depressed Soul by Nobody: 9:42pm On Nov 17, 2017
the result
Re: Nairalanders!!-help Save A Depressed Soul by makydebbie(f): 9:52pm On Nov 17, 2017
Okay. Seen. Will modify soon.
Re: Nairalanders!!-help Save A Depressed Soul by Nobody: 9:55pm On Nov 17, 2017
my personal card
Re: Nairalanders!!-help Save A Depressed Soul by Nobody: 9:57pm On Nov 17, 2017
makydebbie:
Okay. Seen. Will modify soon.

Thanks dear, GOD bless you.
pls, who else can I cc?
Re: Nairalanders!!-help Save A Depressed Soul by kingxsamz(m): 9:58pm On Nov 17, 2017
oya where's that one calling the guy a scammer?
Re: Nairalanders!!-help Save A Depressed Soul by makydebbie(f): 10:08pm On Nov 17, 2017
segunernes:

Thanks dear, GOD bless you.
pls, who else can I cc?
CaptainJeffry.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ghen Ghen! “i Need A Yahoo Boy To Use And Dump Me”- Slay Queen Reveals / Nigerian Lady Slut-Shamed After Quitting Her Smoking Habit (Photos) / I Want To Give Him Back His SUV And The Diamond Necklace Gifted Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.