Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,280 members, 7,818,949 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:48 AM

Why Are Romance Section Guyz So Quick To Use The Word "Olosho" - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are Romance Section Guyz So Quick To Use The Word "Olosho" (2768 Views)

I Cum So Quick Please I Need Help... / Girls Are Quick To Lose Feelings When A Guy Makes These 4 Mistakes / Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2017. [fill & Shoutout] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Are Romance Section Guyz So Quick To Use The Word "Olosho" by Blackhawk01: 6:44pm On Nov 14, 2017
Kimcutie:
I wee epp you pack your tins, we don need you grin

Hahahaha grin cheesy grin

Goalllll! cheesy grin cheesy grin

I wee go with Enyeama, make una carry this new keeper go world cup
Re: Why Are Romance Section Guyz So Quick To Use The Word "Olosho" by McBrooklyn(m): 6:44pm On Nov 14, 2017
Blackhawk01:

grin cheesy grin

You won't come with me? shocked shocked

LOL... Come with you ke?? cheesy

No worry, Nigeria don score sef... And it doesn't seems like you're going anywhere again... grin grin

Goal... 3 - 2!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Are Romance Section Guyz So Quick To Use The Word "Olosho" by McBrooklyn(m): 6:45pm On Nov 14, 2017
Kimcutie:
Gooooooooaaaaaallllll
3 - 2

grin grin
Re: Why Are Romance Section Guyz So Quick To Use The Word "Olosho" by Blackhawk01: 6:46pm On Nov 14, 2017
McBrooklyn:

LOL... Come with you ke?? cheesy

No worry, Nigeria don score sef... And it doesn't seems like you're going anywhere again... grin grin

Goal... 3 - 2!!!

Hahahaha cheesy grin cheesy

I don scream my heart out. Hahahaha! cheesy grin

Iyamm here to stay, oya shift. undecided
Re: Why Are Romance Section Guyz So Quick To Use The Word "Olosho" by Kimcutie: 6:47pm On Nov 14, 2017
McBrooklyn:

3 - 2

grin grin
Oboi... My blood dey hot.
Re: Why Are Romance Section Guyz So Quick To Use The Word "Olosho" by makydebbie(f): 6:47pm On Nov 14, 2017
McBrooklyn:

LOL... Debby c'mon, you should know better who these set of people are... cheesy
Lol, sure I do that's why they aren't taken serious.
Re: Why Are Romance Section Guyz So Quick To Use The Word "Olosho" by Nobody: 6:48pm On Nov 14, 2017
QueenSekxy:
they are jobless stinking touts that think they will get pacified by calling girls oloshos. .

these boys are sadist,that can't stop displaying their mannerless attitudes everywhere in romance..take them serious at your own peril
Lmao! grin
Re: Why Are Romance Section Guyz So Quick To Use The Word "Olosho" by Kimcutie: 6:48pm On Nov 14, 2017
Blackhawk01:

Hahahaha grin cheesy grin

Goalllll! cheesy grin cheesy grin

I wee go with Enyeama, make una carry this new keeper go world cup
grin
Re: Why Are Romance Section Guyz So Quick To Use The Word "Olosho" by Blackhawk01: 6:50pm On Nov 14, 2017
Re: Why Are Romance Section Guyz So Quick To Use The Word "Olosho" by QueenSekxy(f): 6:52pm On Nov 14, 2017
Mariinee:
Lmao! grin
sweet mi kiss
Re: Why Are Romance Section Guyz So Quick To Use The Word "Olosho" by Kimcutie: 6:56pm On Nov 14, 2017
Blackhawk01:

tongue
another goal coming soon cool
Re: Why Are Romance Section Guyz So Quick To Use The Word "Olosho" by TimeMod1: 6:57pm On Nov 14, 2017
makydebbie:
But they're calling someone's future mother olosho so what's the difference with what she said?
QueenSekxy:
they are jobless stinking touts that think they will get pacified by calling girls oloshos. .

these boys are sadist,that can't stop displaying their mannerless attitudes everywhere in romance..take them serious at your own peril
stephleena:
coz their mothers or sisters are oloshos..so wen they see other ladies they, think those ladies are their mums or sisters.. so u can't really blame them..
shimmer1:
Because they are weak ass guys who don't know how to channel their defensive arguments or opinions without using such words. Like one crazy guy that called me a bitch last night. So when such things are said to some girls, it usually pains(especially when they are not one at all) and most times prefer to go mute.
SmH
#TeamOlosho.
if you are not one, you wouldn't be this pained

if you smell like an olosho, you're an olosho

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Romance Section Guyz So Quick To Use The Word "Olosho" by Blackhawk01: 7:03pm On Nov 14, 2017
Kimcutie:
another goal coming soon cool

And it's another fvckin goal! cheesy grin kiss kiss

Naija izz on FIA!
Re: Why Are Romance Section Guyz So Quick To Use The Word "Olosho" by Kimcutie: 7:08pm On Nov 14, 2017
Blackhawk01:

And it's another fvckin goal! cheesy grin kiss kiss

Naija izz on FIA!
I tell you sis. E dey sweet my Belle. Messi go regret am.
Re: Why Are Romance Section Guyz So Quick To Use The Word "Olosho" by Blackhawk01: 7:27pm On Nov 14, 2017
Kimcutie:
I tell you sis. E dey sweet my Belle. Messi go regret am.

Hahahaha cheesy grin cheesy grin

2-4 tongue tongue

Iyamm crushing on Iwobi, BTW. embarassed embarassed
Re: Why Are Romance Section Guyz So Quick To Use The Word "Olosho" by McBrooklyn(m): 7:29pm On Nov 14, 2017
Blackhawk01:

Hahahaha cheesy grin cheesy
I don scream my heart out. Hahahaha! cheesy grin
Iyamm here to stay, oya shift. undecided
LOL... 4 - 2 baby!! cheesy cheesy

grin grin
Re: Why Are Romance Section Guyz So Quick To Use The Word "Olosho" by Kimcutie: 7:29pm On Nov 14, 2017
Blackhawk01:

Hahahaha cheesy grin cheesy grin

2-4 tongue tongue

Iyamm crushing on Iwobi, BTW. embarassed embarassed
undecided
Re: Why Are Romance Section Guyz So Quick To Use The Word "Olosho" by McBrooklyn(m): 7:29pm On Nov 14, 2017
Kimcutie:
Oboi... My blood dey hot.
Yay, we won!! We fûcking won!! cheesy cheesy
Re: Why Are Romance Section Guyz So Quick To Use The Word "Olosho" by Kimcutie: 7:31pm On Nov 14, 2017
McBrooklyn:

Yay, we won!! We fûcking won!! cheesy cheesy
shocked cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Are Romance Section Guyz So Quick To Use The Word "Olosho" by McBrooklyn(m): 7:31pm On Nov 14, 2017
makydebbie:
Lol, sure I do that's why they aren't taken serious.

LOL... Thank God you know now... wink

So how've you been BTW?? tongue
Re: Why Are Romance Section Guyz So Quick To Use The Word "Olosho" by makydebbie(f): 7:36pm On Nov 14, 2017
McBrooklyn:

LOL... Thank God you know now... wink

So how've you been BTW?? tongue
I've been cool jare. Facing every day's life challenges.
Re: Why Are Romance Section Guyz So Quick To Use The Word "Olosho" by Blackhawk01: 7:38pm On Nov 14, 2017
McBrooklyn:

LOL... 4 - 2 baby!! cheesy cheesy

grin grin

We go Baeby! kiss kiss
Re: Why Are Romance Section Guyz So Quick To Use The Word "Olosho" by McBrooklyn(m): 7:39pm On Nov 14, 2017
makydebbie:
I've been cool jare. Facing every day's life challenges.

Hmm, maybe that's why you just ghosted me since all these years sef... embarassed
Re: Why Are Romance Section Guyz So Quick To Use The Word "Olosho" by McBrooklyn(m): 7:41pm On Nov 14, 2017
Blackhawk01:

We go Baeby! kiss kiss

Which means you ain't going nowhere again, baby...!! tongue cheesy
Re: Why Are Romance Section Guyz So Quick To Use The Word "Olosho" by makydebbie(f): 7:45pm On Nov 14, 2017
McBrooklyn:

Hmm, maybe that's why you just ghosted me since all these years sef... embarassed
Lol, I did? Life happens.
Re: Why Are Romance Section Guyz So Quick To Use The Word "Olosho" by McBrooklyn(m): 7:50pm On Nov 14, 2017
makydebbie:
Lol, I did? Life happens.
Yeah, you know you did..!! cool

And how's the life treating you BTW?? Pretty good, huh?? wink
Re: Why Are Romance Section Guyz So Quick To Use The Word "Olosho" by makydebbie(f): 7:52pm On Nov 14, 2017
McBrooklyn:

Yeah, you know you did..!! cool

And how's the life treating you BTW?? Pretty good, huh?? wink
Lol, you're also guilty.
Did you bother checking up?

Yup, things could be better but we're still coping.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Romance Section Guyz So Quick To Use The Word "Olosho" by Blackhawk01: 7:53pm On Nov 14, 2017
McBrooklyn:

Which means you ain't going nowhere again, baby...!! tongue cheesy

At all. Get my boxes back to my room biko... kiss
Re: Why Are Romance Section Guyz So Quick To Use The Word "Olosho" by ubunja(m): 7:55pm On Nov 14, 2017
shimmer1:
Because they are weak ass guys who don't know how to channel their defensive arguments or opinions without using such words. Like one crazy guy that called me a bitch last night. So when such things are said to some girls, it usually pains(especially when they are not one at all) and most times prefer to go mute.
SmH
if u are not weak like them why use big letters?
u are hungry for attention like the Olosho he is talking about
Re: Why Are Romance Section Guyz So Quick To Use The Word "Olosho" by McBrooklyn(m): 7:58pm On Nov 14, 2017
Blackhawk01:

At all. Get my boxes back to my room biko... kiss

Emi ke?? I didn't signed up to be a valet na... cheesy
Re: Why Are Romance Section Guyz So Quick To Use The Word "Olosho" by ubunja(m): 8:00pm On Nov 14, 2017
we call them Oloshos coz women have the irritating habit of using romantic love for financial gain.
tell a gal u love her and next morning she comes with a shopping list.
its like confessing love is a crime with these creatures.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Romance Section Guyz So Quick To Use The Word "Olosho" by McBrooklyn(m): 8:00pm On Nov 14, 2017
makydebbie:
Lol, you're also guilty.
Did you bother checking up?

Yup, things could be better but we're still coping.

LOL... How about we just agree that we're both at fault then... embarassed

Yeah, Yeah!! Hoping for the best but still expecting the worst cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

“if Not For Guys, Girls Wouldn’t Have Eaten Pizza, Shawarma” - Nigerian Lady / best sex video / How Do I Control My Rage And Vengeful Thoughts About My Ex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.