Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,085 members, 7,814,755 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:06 PM

I Cum So Quick Please I Need Help... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Cum So Quick Please I Need Help... (7802 Views)

I Cum Too Fast, Please What Will I Do? / I Cum Every Morning / Help! I Cum When Wearing Condom! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Cum So Quick Please I Need Help... by Efe42(m): 10:05am On Aug 03, 2021
Hello guys please I need any recommend meds or anything to long enough in bed its quite annoying because I don't last long please I need advice..
Re: I Cum So Quick Please I Need Help... by TarOrfeeek: 10:08am On Aug 03, 2021
With N2,050 inside the your account and house rent that is expiring in 3 months time.

You want to last long in bed.

You really need help. God should please give you sense in the dream.

40 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Cum So Quick Please I Need Help... by slawormiir: 10:09am On Aug 03, 2021
Damnnn niggarrrr
Control your mind....

Anxiety and nervousness......just relax your mind

29 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Cum So Quick Please I Need Help... by Efe42(m): 10:23am On Aug 03, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr Control your mind....

Thanks...

1 Like

Re: I Cum So Quick Please I Need Help... by Nehyooh(m): 10:25am On Aug 03, 2021
Avoid sugary substances, use natural honey inlieu

Stay off junks

Eat more fruits

Drink lots of water

Exercise constantly

The big one is ; Be calm, don't be nervous and engage in pre-intimacy for some minutes before penetration.

Good luck !

10 Likes

Re: I Cum So Quick Please I Need Help... by Efe42(m): 10:31am On Aug 03, 2021
Nehyooh:
Avoid sugary substances, use natural honey inlieu

Stay off junks

Eat more fruits

Drink lots of water

Exercise constantly

The big one is ; Be calm, don't be nervous and engage in pre-intimacy for some minutes before penetration.

Good luck !

Thanks because my gf is little I'd cum so quick...

I'll try those...

1 Like

Re: I Cum So Quick Please I Need Help... by Nobody: 10:56am On Aug 03, 2021
Slowmir has said it all. angry
Re: I Cum So Quick Please I Need Help... by Collins4u1(m): 11:07am On Aug 03, 2021
Efe42:
Hello guys please I need any recommend meds or anything to long enough in bed its quite annoying because I don't last long please I need advice..

If you want to cum, remove remove your prick and allow the cum to come out slowly,.

Don't shoot it, piam piam piam out of pleasure, control ur mind,
Withdraw and press it out, then insert back and continue.

For legal sex without condom..

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Cum So Quick Please I Need Help... by Orubebe01: 11:08am On Aug 03, 2021
Re: I Cum So Quick Please I Need Help... by valentineuwakwe(m): 11:10am On Aug 03, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Control your mind....

Best advice. .another thing, slow down and don't rush when the game start!

4 Likes

Re: I Cum So Quick Please I Need Help... by PRESIDENT2003(f): 11:30am On Aug 03, 2021
Engage is sports and improve your diet..
Take melon soup and solid food before engaging in sex
Re: I Cum So Quick Please I Need Help... by Onyenna(m): 12:05pm On Aug 03, 2021
Avoid excess sugar.....
Exercise more.....
Drink enough water everyday.....
Relax during sxx......

One last thing, you need to master the technique of mind/body control.......

NB: when you feel the pressure/excitement building up, SLOW DOWN..... I repeat, slow down.....

You can pull out for a bit, kiss her and svck her breazts for a bit..... That’ll buy you enough time for the pressure/excitement to die down... Then, change position/style..... It’ll feel like you just started all over again..... Repeat procedure again...... Keep nacking her till she Cvms.....

You’re welcome......

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Cum So Quick Please I Need Help... by Muhylonaire007: 12:08pm On Aug 03, 2021
Next time, Make sure you eat bitter kola and drink any o bottle of fearless prior to your adventure.
You will thank me.

1 Like

Re: I Cum So Quick Please I Need Help... by Nobody: 12:12pm On Aug 03, 2021
Muhylonaire007:
Next time, Make sure you eat bitter kola and drink any o bottle of fearless prior to your adventure.
You will thank me.
Ah bros! U wan kill person daughter during active service?
Re: I Cum So Quick Please I Need Help... by KingAlabi: 12:25pm On Aug 03, 2021
Somebody is complaining he comes too fast, I am here angry that it takes forever for me to cum, I can have sex 5 times on different occasions and cum once, very annoying shiit.

Na wa angry angry

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Cum So Quick Please I Need Help... by phemmyfour: 12:31pm On Aug 03, 2021
Efe42:
Avoid sugar.
Stay away from masturbation, your mind and dick need to be familiar with vjay and not your hand.
Practice kegel exercise, it's good for semen retention

4 Likes

Re: I Cum So Quick Please I Need Help... by Thurmieee: 12:58pm On Aug 03, 2021
Oga go buy jekonmo (250)
Not alcoholic. drink one.

2 Likes

Re: I Cum So Quick Please I Need Help... by Muhylonaire007: 1:20pm On Aug 03, 2021
SmellySperm:

Ah bros! U wan kill person daughter during active service?

Lolz... Kill kwanu? Na enjoyment kill am if she die o

2 Likes

Re: I Cum So Quick Please I Need Help... by Gadafii: 1:38pm On Aug 03, 2021
i remembered sometimes i used to cum with just Mouth Action or few thrust thats not beyond 30 seconds

my most embarrassingmoment was ejaculating while putting on condom, omo i cast for the girl front, until i started working on my mind and pre-intimacy..i made sure before i even penetrate her i would have made her climax by working on her pucc with my fingers...guys concentrate on her upper oart of her pucc and place a firm finger or two on it and do a ciricular motion, pick pace at interval..she would be more than satisfied smiley

after then, while digging in, measure ur thrust, slow steady, then pick pace again like four fast thrust in two seconds, then slow down again, if you notice you are approaching climax, pull out completely and relax, drink chill water and rest well before you continue..but u must know that ur first climax is difficult to control, but if you gain an erecksion within minutes after you climax, your second cuming will take forever if you follow the procedure above

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Cum So Quick Please I Need Help... by Ofadaman(m): 1:43pm On Aug 03, 2021
Just calm your mind , you must be at 70% attention to her body until you get a grip , manage your breathing and u must be able to wander a little while in the process,
Re: I Cum So Quick Please I Need Help... by gregyboy(m): 2:17pm On Aug 03, 2021
Gadafii:
i remembered sometimes i used to cum with just Mouth Action or few thrust thats not beyond 30 seconds

my most embarrassingmoment was ejaculating while putting on condom, omo i cast for the girl front, until i started working on my mind and pre-intimacy..i made sure before i even penetrate her i would have made her climax by working on her pucc with my fingers...guys concentrate on her upper oart of her pucc and place a firm finger or two on it and do a ciricular motion, pick pace at interval..she would be more than satisfied smiley

after then, while digging in, measure ur thrust, slow steady, then pick pace again like four fast thrust in two seconds, then slow down again, if you notice you are approaching climax, pull out completely and relax, drink chill water and rest well before you continue..but u must know that ur first climax is difficult to control, but if you gain an erecksion within minutes after you climax, your second cuming will take forever if you follow the procedure above

Mu nighi follow dis op

1 Like

Re: I Cum So Quick Please I Need Help... by adecephasjr(m): 2:26pm On Aug 03, 2021
Efe42:
Oga visit the link below, I suffer from this before but now at least I go for 40 minutes nonstop till she beg me o.
https://healthaffinity.com.ng/mens-health-therapy/
Re: I Cum So Quick Please I Need Help... by Mozino007(m): 3:01pm On Aug 03, 2021
Buy my product
Re: I Cum So Quick Please I Need Help... by arthurwillia(m): 3:11pm On Aug 03, 2021
Oga pele oo

All these people telling you to buy products
Don’t mind them oo
Re: I Cum So Quick Please I Need Help... by TheWolfen(m): 3:34pm On Aug 03, 2021
Try your best to quit masturbation. Most likely reason and reduce your sugar intake. Everything will balance out with time.
You may wanna do some workout in your spare time and if u too busy for that just keep a balance diet.

1 Like

Re: I Cum So Quick Please I Need Help... by MustyZamani: 4:44pm On Aug 03, 2021
Efe42:
J
Re: I Cum So Quick Please I Need Help... by Rickmann: 5:05pm On Aug 03, 2021
Efe42:

Take lots of fruits especially ginger and garlic. Also,engaging in cardio exercises like squats, swimming, as it will help in building ur endurance and stamina.
Re: I Cum So Quick Please I Need Help... by iLegendd(m): 5:06pm On Aug 03, 2021
Efe42:

Okay

Abba Kyari handles such too with tailoring.
Re: I Cum So Quick Please I Need Help... by Jloanbroker: 5:30pm On Aug 03, 2021
Eat bananas, groundnuts, cucumber watermelon, garlic, basically fruits daily and stop drink Coca-Cola and other stupid sugary drinks. In fact no junk foods. All these rubbish package foods and drinks.
Re: I Cum So Quick Please I Need Help... by silibaba: 5:40pm On Aug 03, 2021
ITK every where grin

op, just go and buy samsu oil and rub it on your AGAMA LIZARD LIKE PRICK and start firing the pothole. grin

thank me later
Re: I Cum So Quick Please I Need Help... by mykealpha(m): 6:31pm On Aug 03, 2021
Did I see someone write quit masturbation? Bro I trained my sexual stamina with that, I last so long and I hardly cum. but the side effects are you tend to not enjoy sex �

3 Likes

Re: I Cum So Quick Please I Need Help... by Nobody: 7:10pm On Aug 03, 2021
Muhylonaire007:
You will thank me.

Please does this work ?

(1) (2) (Reply)

BOOTYLICIOUS SA Muscleman No Longer Ashamed of His Big Bum (PICS) / Lady Calls Out Slay Queen Who Has Slept With Almost All Nigerian Guys On Facebk / Hair Wonder Magic Cream That Grows Your Hair And Beards Within A Month

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.