Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,106 members, 7,828,863 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:20 PM

Popular Black Uk Artist Says He'll Never Put Black Girls In His Music Videos! - Music/Radio (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Popular Black Uk Artist Says He'll Never Put Black Girls In His Music Videos! (8421 Views)

Nairalander, Kylez Finally Releases His Music Video! / COMPREHENSIVE LIST: All Wizkid Songs A - Z In His Music Career / Which Songs/Music Videos Pisses You Off Bigtime? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Popular Black Uk Artist Says He'll Never Put Black Girls In His Music Videos! by Nobody: 11:54pm On Mar 23, 2010
rapjunkie:

the most incoherent piece of drivel I have had the opportunity to read in 2010. . . . . . .

Taio 'Gayfish' Cruz said

“I like to put girls in my video that I think are hot. If a really hot black girl came to a casting, she’d be in my video. I think that people even focusing on the race issue in my videos is a problem. And I would almost react by never putting black girls in my video, because I’m that type of person – rebellious. I’d be like, ‘If that’s how you’re gonna be, I’m never gonna put black girls in my videos.’”

By that statement he is implying that there no hot black girls in this world. . . . . . . . . . Do u not understand why that statement is offensive?. . . . . rebellious?. . . .puhlease!! . . .thats just a guy with a huge inferiority complex, COMPLETE UNCLE TOM SELL OUT!! Self hating, white butt kissing gayfish

F, CUK ALL Y'ALL THAT BOUGHT HIS SHITTY ALBUM!!!

u need to go to specsavers. . . . cool

come, do you not see the black girls in the video?

abi na the hair dey fool you? grin
Re: Popular Black Uk Artist Says He'll Never Put Black Girls In His Music Videos! by mamagee3(f): 12:03am On Mar 24, 2010
^^I see absolutely no resemblance between seun and that model. tongue
Re: Popular Black Uk Artist Says He'll Never Put Black Girls In His Music Videos! by Ogaga4Luv(m): 12:14am On Mar 24, 2010
[size=13pt]Tpia what a hell is even wrong with you. . . .for goodness sake you should stop posting seun's pictures on here. I didn't mean to hurt you with my comment but you really deserve disciplinary so that all these your so-called misbehavior can have full stop. . . .even though that MODEL is Seun you have no right to keep advertising his photo's here on the public outside his privacy. . . .common , that's strictly wrong. sad[/size]
Re: Popular Black Uk Artist Says He'll Never Put Black Girls In His Music Videos! by Nobody: 12:27am On Mar 24, 2010
^^ abi you dey craze ni?

the photos are on google, dumbo.

ever heard the term "public figure" before?

yeye

small time now you'll ask me why I'm posting Obama's picture.
Re: Popular Black Uk Artist Says He'll Never Put Black Girls In His Music Videos! by debosky(m): 12:29am On Mar 24, 2010
Opari - Seun is finer than Taio Cruz. grin grin
Re: Popular Black Uk Artist Says He'll Never Put Black Girls In His Music Videos! by mamagee3(f): 12:30am On Mar 24, 2010
Ogaga4Luv:

[size=13pt]Tpia what a hell is even wrong with you. . . .for goodness sake you should stop posting seun's pictures on here. I didn't mean to hurt you with my comment but you really deserve disciplinary so that all these your so-called misbehavior can have full stop. . . .even though that even though that MODEL is Seun you have no right to keep advertising his photo's here on the public outside his privacy. . . .common , that's strictly wrong. sad[/size]
That's not seun, that's Taio Cruz.

Is that seun I see on the left side of the second picture uploaded? shocked shocked

Damn, the dude has got a clear, beautiful face. cheesy

debosky:

Opari - Seun is finer than Taio Cruz. grin grin
Aren't you better looking than the both of them? tongue
Re: Popular Black Uk Artist Says He'll Never Put Black Girls In His Music Videos! by Nobody: 12:33am On Mar 24, 2010
Who is Taio Cruz? undecided
All these British nobodies sef. . . tongue

The black girls in the UK must really be 'unhot'. grin *kidding* cheesy
I think many black girls are insecure with their skin that's why they bother to see more of themselves in these videos many of which are degrading. If he puts a light skinned black girl, they will still scream blue murder. grin Is that what we live for? If Taio Cruz uses white people, there are more than enough songs where black girls are the center of such nonsense. That should be enough now.
Re: Popular Black Uk Artist Says He'll Never Put Black Girls In His Music Videos! by mamagee3(f): 12:35am On Mar 24, 2010
stillwater:

Who is Taio Cruz? undecided

He's a model but I'm not sure of his Nationality.
Re: Popular Black Uk Artist Says He'll Never Put Black Girls In His Music Videos! by TOPE20001(f): 12:36am On Mar 24, 2010
mama-gee:

he is Nigerian actually, cant stand the idiota angry
Re: Popular Black Uk Artist Says He'll Never Put Black Girls In His Music Videos! by Nobody: 12:38am On Mar 24, 2010
anyway, as I was about to say before being rudely interrupted by ogaga4love,

I checked some of the guy's other videos and I didnt see any blondes there either. So its quite obvious he wants to feature a certain type of look in his music.

He has mainly redheads and brunettes who also happen to look biracial, Indian or mediterranean. Which is also a british look, btw.

not to mention the boy is only 23 and probably hasnt even been near a girl outside the recording studio. He has a jjc look about him though the music is ok.
Re: Popular Black Uk Artist Says He'll Never Put Black Girls In His Music Videos! by Nobody: 12:40am On Mar 24, 2010

I thought they're saying he's a musician?
Re: Popular Black Uk Artist Says He'll Never Put Black Girls In His Music Videos! by eldee(m): 12:40am On Mar 24, 2010
mama-gee:

He's not a flipping model.

He's an artist . . . c'mon he's currently on top of the Billboard charts in the US.
Written songs for the likes of Justin and Pussycat Dolls.
Re: Popular Black Uk Artist Says He'll Never Put Black Girls In His Music Videos! by mamagee3(f): 12:40am On Mar 24, 2010
TOPE2000!:

he is Nigerian actually, cant stand the idiota angry
He's Nigerian? shocked Just when I thought there were no good looking Nigerian men,lol.

tpia.:

I thought they're saying he's a musician?
Musician? shocked, you're funny.

eldee:

He's not a flipping model.

He's an artist . . . c'mon he's currently on top of the Billboard charts in the US.
Written songs for the likes of Justin and Pussycat Dolls.
I didn't know that and why was he taking pictures like a model or something. tongue
anyway thanks for telling me.
Re: Popular Black Uk Artist Says He'll Never Put Black Girls In His Music Videos! by chinesedoll(f): 12:41am On Mar 24, 2010
Seun is a cuttie sha
How come nobody has opened up a "Can I meet you thread for him"
I think I would open one
Lol
B4 I do What is Nairaland worth, again?

@Tpia
I see the resemblance.
Re: Popular Black Uk Artist Says He'll Never Put Black Girls In His Music Videos! by rapjunkie(m): 12:42am On Mar 24, 2010
Ogaga4Luv:

[size=13pt]Tpia what a hell is even wrong with you. . . .for goodness sake you should stop posting seun's pictures on here. I didn't mean to hurt you with my comment but you really deserve disciplinary so that all these your so-called misbehavior can have full stop. . . .even though that MODEL is Seun you have no right to keep advertising his photo's here on the public outside his privacy. . . .common , that's strictly wrong. sad[/size]

ogaga4 luv. . . . . . .easy o!. . . . . . . u seem to have bunny boiler potential
Re: Popular Black Uk Artist Says He'll Never Put Black Girls In His Music Videos! by Nobody: 12:42am On Mar 24, 2010
mama-gee:

Musician? shocked, you're funny.

^^ come, why is everyone at cross purposes on this thread?

the thread title says black artist, his wiki page says he's a musician, his website says the same, and he has numerous videos on youtube.

so why is there confusion?
Re: Popular Black Uk Artist Says He'll Never Put Black Girls In His Music Videos! by mamagee3(f): 12:43am On Mar 24, 2010
@Chinesedoll

^^You see the resemblance? shocked

Where? embarassed
Re: Popular Black Uk Artist Says He'll Never Put Black Girls In His Music Videos! by eldee(m): 12:45am On Mar 24, 2010
mama-gee:

I didn't know that and why was he taking pictures like a model or something. tongue
anyway thanks for telling me.

Because he's a gayfish grin grin
Re: Popular Black Uk Artist Says He'll Never Put Black Girls In His Music Videos! by Nobody: 12:46am On Mar 24, 2010
@ eldee
Billboard charts in the US? Are you sure?
If he was known here, I bet you he won't hold on to that spot on the charts for long just because of his comments.
Many people won't take it lightly. cheesy
Re: Popular Black Uk Artist Says He'll Never Put Black Girls In His Music Videos! by chinesedoll(f): 12:46am On Mar 24, 2010
mama-gee:

@Chinesedoll

^^You see the resemblance? shocked

Where? embarassed

lol
Yes now
If we employ the same makeup artist for Seun, I bet he would even look better grin grin
Re: Popular Black Uk Artist Says He'll Never Put Black Girls In His Music Videos! by eldee(m): 12:51am On Mar 24, 2010
stillwater:

@ eldee
Billboard charts in the US? Are you sure?
If he was known here, I bet you he won't hold on to that spot on the charts for long just because of his comments.
Many people won't take it lightly. cheesy

He's number one . . . reaching there is a massive achievement.
Especially as he's from the UK. . . and this talk will even make him stay in the news and help increase sales.

He's a really good songwriter . . .How can you guys not know . . .'I Don't Wanna Know', 'I Can Be' and 'She's Like A Star'??
Re: Popular Black Uk Artist Says He'll Never Put Black Girls In His Music Videos! by Nobody: 12:53am On Mar 24, 2010
eldee:

Because he's a gayfish grin grin

is he really gay? I notice he has a certain "look" about him, but it could also be that he's just a virgin, or something like that. Seriously, I wouldnt be surprised.
Re: Popular Black Uk Artist Says He'll Never Put Black Girls In His Music Videos! by rapjunkie(m): 12:54am On Mar 24, 2010
eldee:

He's a really good songwriter . . .How can you guys not know . . .'I Don't Wanna Know', 'I Can Be' and 'She's Like A Star'??

somebody hand me a sickie bag. . . . .

tpia.:

is he really gay? I notice he has a certain "look" about him, but it could also be that he's just a virgin, or something like that. Seriously, I wouldnt be surprised.

He's as straight as a fishermans hook. . .
Re: Popular Black Uk Artist Says He'll Never Put Black Girls In His Music Videos! by shotster50(m): 12:55am On Mar 24, 2010
@ Eldee, my point  exactly. He is doing this for publicity, otherwise it simply doesnt make sense, knowing how militant black woman can get over issues like this.
Re: Popular Black Uk Artist Says He'll Never Put Black Girls In His Music Videos! by eldee(m): 12:56am On Mar 24, 2010
tpia.:

He's not gay . . . he's rumour girlfriend is so hottt.

rapjunkie:

somebody hand me a sickie bag. . . . .

*Slots in Jay-Z ft Kanye West*

Hater, hay-hay-hay-ter . . . grin grin
Re: Popular Black Uk Artist Says He'll Never Put Black Girls In His Music Videos! by Nobody: 12:57am On Mar 24, 2010
He's number one . . . reaching there is a massive achievement.
Especially as he's from the UK. . . and this talk will even make him stay in the news and help increase sales.

Well his kind of music doesn't interest me, I'm not surprised I don't know him. I'll ask my friends who like such stuff.
That was what Adam Lambert thought. Yeah it kept him in the news but album sales dropped drastically. tongue
Re: Popular Black Uk Artist Says He'll Never Put Black Girls In His Music Videos! by eldee(m): 1:00am On Mar 24, 2010
stillwater:

Well his kind of music doesn't interest me, I'm not surprised I don't know him. I'll ask my friends who like such stuff.
That was what Adam Lambert thought. Yeah it kept him in the news but album sales dropped drastically. tongue

But he actually has good stuff.
Can't you see it's a smart publicity stunt, after some time, he'll come out and remind us that there are actually a few black girls in the videos.
So he becomes the misunderstood but talented guy.

Publicity is only bad when you're crap.
Re: Popular Black Uk Artist Says He'll Never Put Black Girls In His Music Videos! by mamagee3(f): 1:02am On Mar 24, 2010
chinesedoll:

lol
Yes now
If we employ the same makeup artist for Seun, I bet he would even look better grin grin
*DEATH*. grin
Re: Popular Black Uk Artist Says He'll Never Put Black Girls In His Music Videos! by rapjunkie(m): 1:02am On Mar 24, 2010
eldee:

He's not gay . . . he's rumour [b]girlfriend [/b]is so hottt.

*Slots in Jay-Z ft Kanye West*

Hater, hay-hay-hay-ter . . . grin grin

Do u mean his[b] beard [/b]is so hot?. . . . . 

eldee:

But he actually has good stuff.
Can't you see it's a smart publicity stunt, after some time, he'll come out and remind us that there are actually a few black girls in the videos.
So he becomes the misunderstood but talented guy.

Publicity is only bad when you're crap.

he IS CRAP!!. . . . .
Re: Popular Black Uk Artist Says He'll Never Put Black Girls In His Music Videos! by eldee(m): 1:06am On Mar 24, 2010
rapjunkie:

Do u mean his[b] beard [/b]is so hot?. . . . . 

No offence . . . but if you bring that chic home, you'll become your dad's favourite son grin grin

rapjunkie:

he IS CRAP!!. . . . .

How can you call 'I Can Be' crap??
Re: Popular Black Uk Artist Says He'll Never Put Black Girls In His Music Videos! by eldee(m): 1:12am On Mar 24, 2010
Re: Popular Black Uk Artist Says He'll Never Put Black Girls In His Music Videos! by mamagee3(f): 1:21am On Mar 24, 2010
^^Why the music video, we believe he's a musician. tongue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Dbanj Shot Dead In Usa? / B.A.D By Skuki Behind-the-scene Photos / I Met Modenine Saturday At The Silverbird Galleria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.