Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,615 members, 7,813,022 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:28 AM

How To Ask Or Initiate Sex With Your Girlfriend - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Ask Or Initiate Sex With Your Girlfriend (11456 Views)

How Long After You Meet A New Partner Do You Initiate Sex? / Don't Ask Or Dig About Ladies Past, It Will Hurt You. / How To Initiate Sex With A Girl That Comes Visiting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Ask Or Initiate Sex With Your Girlfriend by Nobody: 5:58pm On Nov 17, 2018
I'm a 28yr old young man. Never been in any relationship in my life except for recently.

However this girl usually come to visit me . Sometimes she'll lie on the bed in a very seductive manner that will make me wanna do the do.

The problem is that I don't know how to ask for sex or how to initiate it or how I go even start am. I no fit just tell her say make we Bleep na just like that. You know some of these girls fit turn am to vex matter.

Pls give me clues.
Mature people only.
Re: How To Ask Or Initiate Sex With Your Girlfriend by emmanuelrabb(m): 6:02pm On Nov 17, 2018
Lemme also come and learn

1 Like

Re: How To Ask Or Initiate Sex With Your Girlfriend by Nobody: 6:12pm On Nov 17, 2018
Firstly Make sure the first place you sit when you enter into the room is your bed (You enter first)

Talk about things that excite her and Lil by Lil, Make body contacts. Laugh with Her, Some ladies will freak out if they discover that It's only sex you want and you're boring.

Touch her in sensitive parts like hair,neck,head and hold her hands very close.

Tell her she's looking Sexy and everything that's on your mind now is feeling that lips, She will try to avoid you like being shy.

Go for her lips, If she pushes you away with a bad look, Please stop
If she says NO, You're up man. Go for it
NO in that case is Yes

Sorry for the long story

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Ask Or Initiate Sex With Your Girlfriend by Nobody: 6:13pm On Nov 17, 2018
If you can sell all your chairs to Aboki, Please do.. Chair causes a lot of problems when initiating romance. EVERYWHERE BED!!!

39 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Ask Or Initiate Sex With Your Girlfriend by Ranchhoddas: 6:15pm On Nov 17, 2018
ayobamiJR:
If you can sell all your chairs to Aboki, Please do.. Chair causes a lot of problems when initiating romance. EVERYWHERE BED!!!
Hahahahahaha...
Guy you dey mad ooo...

20 Likes

Re: How To Ask Or Initiate Sex With Your Girlfriend by Saff(f): 6:15pm On Nov 17, 2018
ayobamiJR:
Firstly Make sure the first place you sit when you enter into the room is your bed (You enter first)

Talk about things that excite her and Lil by Lil, Make body contacts. Laugh with Her, Some ladies will freak out if they discover that It's only sex you want and you're boring.

Touch her in sensitive parts like hair,neck,head and hold her hands very close.

Tell her she's looking Sexy and everything that's on your mind now is feeling that lips, She will try to avoid you like being shy.

Go for her lips, If she pushes you away with a bad look, Please stop
If she says NO, You're up man. Go for it
NO in that case is Yes

Sorry for the long story
hey hey, don’t go and put this man inside trouble. What do you mean no means yes? Not in all cases oh, better be careful.

5 Likes

Re: How To Ask Or Initiate Sex With Your Girlfriend by Munzy14(m): 6:17pm On Nov 17, 2018
Feconobu:
I'm a 28yr old young man. Never been in any relationship in my life except for recently.

However this girl usually come to visit me . Sometimes she'll lie on the bed in a very seductive manner that will make me wanna do the do.

The problem is that I don't know how to ask for sex or how to initiate it or how I go even start am. I no fit just tell her say make we Bleep na just like that. You know some of these girls fit turn am to vex matter.

Pls give me clues.
Mature people only.
No reasonable guy tells a lady I want to have sex, when u've not done it with her for the first time, unless she is a call girl.
Pay attention to her non-verbal communication.
make her comfortable, and gradually take over.
meanwhile lalasticlala, Dominique lets get peoples opinion some guys are passing through this in reality.
Re: How To Ask Or Initiate Sex With Your Girlfriend by Nobody: 6:19pm On Nov 17, 2018
sex is a sin

pls don't quote me

some of u will call me hypocrite... l agree

but "Sex out of wedlock is a sin" and all fornicators and adulterers will perish in hell

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Ask Or Initiate Sex With Your Girlfriend by Lonestar124: 6:25pm On Nov 17, 2018
There's no unique way to initiate sex with your partner.

Just move straight to her, start by caressing her, proceed to romantic actions then relegate to the main job with the readiness consent of her....don't force her.
Re: How To Ask Or Initiate Sex With Your Girlfriend by samysmoothfresh: 6:29pm On Nov 17, 2018
Saff:
hey hey, don’t go and put this man inside trouble. What do you mean no means yes? Not in all cases oh, better be careful.

hey

Re: How To Ask Or Initiate Sex With Your Girlfriend by Kombahifukperem: 6:34pm On Nov 17, 2018
Saff:

Most girls are difficult to understand.
When she says "stop jhor" , "stop nau" my brother that is greenlight and you must continue. Most especially when she's offering weak resistance or slightly moaning.

Na we guys dey always make ffucks matter hard. That's because we always kiss and tell. You Bleep a girl, you tell all your friends and spread the gist. Many of these girls know this na why dem dey always form hard to get.

ayobamiJR

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Ask Or Initiate Sex With Your Girlfriend by donbachi(m): 6:39pm On Nov 17, 2018
where she seats shouldn't be a problem...just hold her hand and rub it continously,looking into her eyes deeply.few minutes into that,tell her how much really mean to you.then caress her hair and dive her lips....if dis pattern no work...my guy.start talking erotically with her.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Ask Or Initiate Sex With Your Girlfriend by ShakurMY(m): 7:13pm On Nov 17, 2018
Saff:

Lol, but in most cases
Re: How To Ask Or Initiate Sex With Your Girlfriend by Premiumwriter: 7:33pm On Nov 17, 2018
If she lie down, go and lie down with her.

Touch with confidence.

4 Likes

Re: How To Ask Or Initiate Sex With Your Girlfriend by Nobody: 7:41pm On Nov 17, 2018
She already wants to have sex with you, just tell her you feel like kissing her and touching her. See her reaction and act on her reactions, you gonna Bleep her all nigh through.

Sex is not a food. Sex wisely.

1 Like

Re: How To Ask Or Initiate Sex With Your Girlfriend by ChiefAzubuike(f): 9:42pm On Nov 17, 2018
dayo2me:
She already wants to have sex with you, just tell her you feel like kissing her and touching her. See her reaction and act on her reactions, you gonna Bleep her all nigh through.

Sex is not a food. Sex wisely.

1 Like

Re: How To Ask Or Initiate Sex With Your Girlfriend by NewDelhi(m): 9:16am On Nov 18, 2018
Just put her in the mood. Sexual stimulation in girls is more of psychology. They are hardly aroused by what they see physically. Even if you naked for their front, e no fit move them. So you just have to put her in the mood. Remember to make her comfortable first tho. Their mind will be at rest when they're comfortable. Close the curtains, play some blues music, close the door and from there you can move on.
Re: How To Ask Or Initiate Sex With Your Girlfriend by NewDelhi(m): 9:17am On Nov 18, 2018
Premiumwriter:
If she lie down, go and lie down with her.

Touch with confidence.
Some of these girls it will be as if you r forcing them yet that's the only way to Bleep them. No girl will easily give in like that. They always form hard to get. So you just have to keep going even if she says no until she finally give up.
Re: How To Ask Or Initiate Sex With Your Girlfriend by NewDelhi(m): 9:24am On Nov 18, 2018
Kombahifukperem:

Most girls are difficult to understand.
When she says "stop jhor" , "stop nau" my brother that is greenlight and you must continue. Most especially when she's offering weak resistance or slightly moaning.

Na we guys dey always make ffucks matter hard. That's because we always kiss and tell. You Bleep a girl, you tell all your friends and spread the gist. Many of these girls know this na why dem dey always form hard to get.

ayobamiJR
Exactly. There are two types of "no" in contexts like this tho. The aggressive "no" and the non aggressive "no".

The aggressive " no" or "stop" means she's outrightly not interested and you must stop. In the aggressive "no" , she might accompany it with distress cries, fights , biting, scratches and screaming. My brother e don dey turn rape be that. Just stop and send her away.

The other type of "no" or "stop" na the non aggressive one. She might be saying stop or no but will offer no resistance. You might be caressing her breast or fingering her and she won't push you away or just slightly remove your hand and still be saying no or stop. Guy na to fire on dey go. No dull your sef.

8 Likes

Re: How To Ask Or Initiate Sex With Your Girlfriend by Premiumwriter: 10:33am On Nov 18, 2018
NewDelhi:

Some of these girls it will be as if you r forcing them yet that's the only way to Bleep them. No girl will easily give in like that. They always form hard to get. So you just have to keep going even if she says no until she finally give up.
the thing weak me o.

The first time with this my present babe na drama.

Las Las, na she carryam chuck inside.

1 Like

Re: How To Ask Or Initiate Sex With Your Girlfriend by Premiumwriter: 10:39am On Nov 18, 2018
NewDelhi:
Just put her in the mood. Sexual stimulation in girls is more of psychology. They are hardly aroused by what they see physically. Even if you naked for their front, e no fit move them. So you just have to put her in the mood. Remember to make her comfortable first tho. Their mind will be at rest when they're comfortable. Close the curtains, play some blues music, close the door and from there you can move on.
try to compliment her also.

Telling a girl how beautiful she was is one thing that works thar still surprises me.

One babe came to my house and we were discussing female music. I was like if simi was as pretty as you are, she will become an international star. Before I no, this girl don dey gum my body.
Re: How To Ask Or Initiate Sex With Your Girlfriend by IamPlato(m): 10:57am On Nov 18, 2018

Immediately You Start Kissin And Touchin Her, she Knows What You Want
Re: How To Ask Or Initiate Sex With Your Girlfriend by topedoski(m): 10:57am On Nov 18, 2018
Lemme jot some point
Re: How To Ask Or Initiate Sex With Your Girlfriend by henrygold100: 11:19am On Nov 18, 2018
topedoski:
Lemme jot some point
I swear no be small thing I de learn here ooo
Re: How To Ask Or Initiate Sex With Your Girlfriend by topedoski(m): 11:59am On Nov 18, 2018
henrygold100:

Lol cheesy
henrygold100:

Lol smiley
Re: How To Ask Or Initiate Sex With Your Girlfriend by HeWrites(m): 12:09pm On Nov 18, 2018
ayobamiJR:

My namesake you bad o grin

1 Like

Re: How To Ask Or Initiate Sex With Your Girlfriend by Gboy101: 12:27pm On Nov 18, 2018
how difficult it is to sleep with a girl it all start from your discussion. what have you been telling her from the day you met with her. are you forming bad guy or decent guy?

have you talked about sex before with her? this are the top signs and you have to start from there.

but when you are alone with a girls, it all depends if she is romantic or not. some girls are very romantic and they might even initiates or do all the work for you. while others are not romantic at all. but you must start with holding her hands. care for it awhile and move to her shoulder and back. when she remove your hand put it back again and again. when you notice she is serious and don't like it just stop and use words. what is her problem? if she don't like you touching her? and if she is a lesbian? she will deny not being a lesbian then ask her why she is rejecting your hand. this have work for me. I can't say much it boils down to experience and confident.

3 Likes

Re: How To Ask Or Initiate Sex With Your Girlfriend by pedrilo: 3:16pm On Nov 18, 2018
any girl dat forms for u to hav sex wit her is not crazy about u or immature.
i like d ones dat flow without drama.
i just dnt like d drama tin
it pisses me off

6 Likes

Re: How To Ask Or Initiate Sex With Your Girlfriend by sparkle6(m): 3:46pm On Nov 18, 2018
There is no way to initiate it. Just be very observant of her altitude. If she is playful, tickles you, laughs a lot, lies on your bed, laughs to any little joke u make, makes body contact. Then game on.
But if she keeps a straight face, in a hurry, checks the time often and on, dont make eye contact.
Gee forget it.
Dont go and Rape somebody's child o grin
but it's only for married people so keep your cool be4 you regret that decision.

2 Likes

Re: How To Ask Or Initiate Sex With Your Girlfriend by hadjipapiey(m): 3:57pm On Nov 18, 2018
Tell tale stories to her wink

Like when tortoise and his friend went and fetch for hidden treasure and met love

1 Like

Re: How To Ask Or Initiate Sex With Your Girlfriend by fadigalfemi(m): 4:19pm On Nov 18, 2018
ayobamiJR:

Mad guy.......

1 Like

Re: How To Ask Or Initiate Sex With Your Girlfriend by kiahrt: 4:37pm On Nov 18, 2018
Babe, u know I'm crushing on u like mad and gat a wide sexual fantasy I wud love explore with u if u wouldn't mind.
Very simple way to ask for sex. Put it to her via text, chat, or oral and take charge from there based on her response or reply.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Can You Marry Outside Your Tribe? / LADIES:... Not Wearing Bra And Pants How Do You Even Feel Comfortable?? / Did You Meet Your Current Girlfriend As A Virgin?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.