Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,704 members, 7,809,676 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:55 PM

She Broke My Heart Then But Now I Have Her Progress At My Reach - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Broke My Heart Then But Now I Have Her Progress At My Reach (36556 Views)

She Broke Up With Her Boyfriend For Being Too Nice (Photo) / She Broke My Heart With Her Words / She Broke Up With Me And Told Me I Am Destined To Be Poor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Broke My Heart Then But Now I Have Her Progress At My Reach by tk4rd: 7:34am On Nov 18, 2017
Nedfed:

The interview av b done already
Just for them to call her.
Then,, there is nothing you can do..
The company is not really yours.
You can only drop her if you paint all manner of bad pictures to your brother about her..
But even at that, you don't sound professional enough to pull such stunts professionally and perfectly.
Re: She Broke My Heart Then But Now I Have Her Progress At My Reach by tk4rd: 7:37am On Nov 18, 2017
Nedfed:

I get u right bro
But neva see me as a bad person
Just that this lady is so wicked
The same brother of mine begged her then not to leave me cause he knows well that I truly love her. My GP dropped has a result of what I pass tru.
Ok.. I see.. Then, tell ur brother that it was this same lady that nearly ruined ur life those days..
I still maintain that this is your brother's company., and thus, it is his choice to make at this point, not yours.
Re: She Broke My Heart Then But Now I Have Her Progress At My Reach by Nobody: 12:53pm On Nov 18, 2017
Nedfed:
My elder brother happen to be a Managing direction of a private Organisation. The Organisation conducted aptitude test and interview for the qualified applicants on Monday, but only 6 out of 25 applicants were picked (4 mens and 2 ladies). This afternoon while I was in his office, he showed me the names and the Cv of those people.
But to my greatest surprise my Ex who break my heart back then at the Polytechnics happen to be among. This lady drop me purposely because am from a poor home and follow another guy despite all the love and cares I show her.
I think this is the pay back time, Should I block her way? Cause what she did then is still fresh in my heart.

Please and please, give us the details of the heartbreak so that we can be fair in our advice's.
Re: She Broke My Heart Then But Now I Have Her Progress At My Reach by jeff1607(m): 3:46pm On Nov 18, 2017
ranmoor:

Yes and no... I told him we dated but nothing much btw us. Why do I need to spoil her market? They are happily married now with 2 kids!

You get mind oo
Re: She Broke My Heart Then But Now I Have Her Progress At My Reach by seun9303: 11:33pm On Nov 25, 2017
Uyi168:
Revenge is sweetest when served cold..
hmmm… please elaborate.
Re: She Broke My Heart Then But Now I Have Her Progress At My Reach by Paypall(m): 5:11am On Nov 27, 2017
Bring ur iTunnes card at 22,000# for 100$
b0rn2fuck:
no use sir chase me away, na who no like fresh girl like you , but I fear my pocket, the way wey funmi take wreck my life ehm, I no fit curse but to pray for her every day, he got get some level wet get go turn you to ATM finish, you go begin wonder where the money dey come when the girl bi dry ask, God indeed is a wonderful God
Re: She Broke My Heart Then But Now I Have Her Progress At My Reach by extraworld: 4:08am On Dec 01, 2017
My guy, forgive her and move on. It shows you are a matured person.
Re: She Broke My Heart Then But Now I Have Her Progress At My Reach by Nobody: 9:07pm On Mar 28, 2018
demefaboy:
A very heavy grammatical bomb from a fool . Professor u can't speak or type good English either
Idiot, you don't know that a question starts with 'is' & not 'it's'. Ewu Gambia like you.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

See What This Bi-sexual Lady To Her Ex-boyffriend Who Broke Her Heart / Woman Shares Her Experience With Dating An Older Man / Married Woman Wants Me To Bear Her First Child

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.