Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,316 members, 7,815,588 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:53 PM

She Broke My Heart Then But Now I Have Her Progress At My Reach - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Broke My Heart Then But Now I Have Her Progress At My Reach (36586 Views)

She Broke Up With Her Boyfriend For Being Too Nice (Photo) / She Broke My Heart With Her Words / She Broke Up With Me And Told Me I Am Destined To Be Poor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Broke My Heart Then But Now I Have Her Progress At My Reach by grandstar(m): 8:49am On Nov 16, 2017
Nedfed:
My elder brother happen to be a Managing direction of a private Organisation. The Organisation conducted aptitude test and interview for the qualified applicants on Monday, but only 6 out of 25 applicants were picked (4 mens and 2 ladies). This afternoon while I was in his office, he showed me the names and the Cv of those people.
But to my greatest surprise my Ex who break my heart back then at the Polytechnics happen to be among. This lady drop me purposely because am from a poor home and follow another guy despite all the love and cares I show her.
I think this is the pay back time, Should I block her way? Cause what she did then is still fresh in my heart.

It is not her way you are blocking but your way.

The true God who urges us to love those who hates us will be angry at you.

Leave her to Jehovah's large hands and move on in life

2 Likes

Re: She Broke My Heart Then But Now I Have Her Progress At My Reach by khome(f): 8:52am On Nov 16, 2017
Benita27:
Chai!. The heartbreak really pain you. Whether you block her or not, won't stop her from getting a better job elsewhere. How much was this your brother's job supposed to pay, millions?.
Abeg ask am o
Re: She Broke My Heart Then But Now I Have Her Progress At My Reach by Broda09: 8:53am On Nov 16, 2017
Nedfed:
My elder brother happens to be a Managing direction (you mean director, right?) of a private Organisation. The Organisation conducted aptitude test and interview for the qualified applicants on Monday, but only 6 out of 25 applicants were picked 4 mens and 2 ladies. This afternoon while I was in his office, he showed me the names and the Cv of those people.
But to my greatest surprise my Ex who break (broke) my heart back then at the Polytechnics happen[b]ed[/b] to be among. This lady dropped me purposely because am from a poor home and followed another guy despite all the love and cares I show[b]ed[/b] her.
I think this is the pay back time, Should I block her way? beCause what she did then is still fresh in my heart.

Ask your brother to enroll you for grammar classes. I think that is the reason the girl left you.
Re: She Broke My Heart Then But Now I Have Her Progress At My Reach by b0rn2fuck(m): 8:53am On Nov 16, 2017
khome:
Abeg ask am o
your face still fresh. Hope say you no use creamer, I go like dish you
Re: She Broke My Heart Then But Now I Have Her Progress At My Reach by TonyeBarcanista(m): 8:53am On Nov 16, 2017
Managing Directions 4 mens same polytechnics

Ogbeni the best way to revenge is to work on your grammar
Re: She Broke My Heart Then But Now I Have Her Progress At My Reach by francdec4(m): 8:54am On Nov 16, 2017
My respect sir. Maturity personified, that's what I see in you.

[Qquote author=ranmoor post=62409561]If she deserves the job, hire her. I once interviewed my ex as the expert among d panel. I know she is sound n I recommended her. Unfortunately/fortunately, she was attached to me to understudy me as I was about leaving... She started wanting us back but I refused, at d end she married one of my good friend in d company.
Up till now she likes me a lot... Life goes on. I never recommended her because she is my ex but because she can do d job![/quote]
Re: She Broke My Heart Then But Now I Have Her Progress At My Reach by Franky9584(m): 8:55am On Nov 16, 2017
to err is human, to forgive is divine
Re: She Broke My Heart Then But Now I Have Her Progress At My Reach by divinealbright(f): 8:55am On Nov 16, 2017
oga go and have some sense... she did nothing wrong to deserve that not sense making stuff you wanna perform it's seriously childish and no respect for yourself and blocking your own way too. when relationship doesn't work you walk out of it. nobody is tied to the other and you must not marry whoever you date it's not in any book of law. And mind you! you don't have her destiny God does. her leaving you when you are poor it means you should hustle and work hard. BUH in case you still carry out the shit, she's gonna get new job and you might need her help too and she will Bleep you up too. ����
Re: She Broke My Heart Then But Now I Have Her Progress At My Reach by Nobody: 8:55am On Nov 16, 2017
Only God knows where his brother is managing the direction. But ladies are wicked though. I'm sure if the reverse is the case here, that girl will block his chances.

3 Likes

Re: She Broke My Heart Then But Now I Have Her Progress At My Reach by Omogbhollahorn(m): 8:56am On Nov 16, 2017
Nedfed:
My elder brother happen to be a Managing direction of a private Organisation. The Organisation conducted aptitude test and interview for the qualified applicants on Monday, but only 6 out of 25 applicants were picked (4 mens and 2 ladies). This afternoon while I was in his office, he showed me the names and the Cv of those people.
But to my greatest surprise my Ex who break my heart back then at the Polytechnics happen to be among. This lady drop me purposely because am from a poor home and follow another guy despite all the love and cares I show her.
I think this is the pay back time, Should I block her way? Cause what she did then is still fresh in my heart.

nice one
Re: She Broke My Heart Then But Now I Have Her Progress At My Reach by hanassholesolo: 8:56am On Nov 16, 2017
crunchyDope:

angrygrin
@Op u wan give dat b!tch another knife to stab u in d back? wah abt she mess things up ? i mean clearly she does sh!t!

please don't ever follow Louis advice, lol.
Re: She Broke My Heart Then But Now I Have Her Progress At My Reach by arrestdarrester: 8:56am On Nov 16, 2017
Don't block her but let her know the role you played.

Believe me she could be the link to your next level.

That does not mean you go back seeking her hand or use your helping her as a bargaining chip (Have some self respect and she will respect you).

By the way, her type can dump you and the job offer if you do that.
Re: She Broke My Heart Then But Now I Have Her Progress At My Reach by jaxxy(m): 8:56am On Nov 16, 2017
Nedfed:

I get u right bro
But neva see me as a bad person
Just that this lady is so wicked
The same brother of mine begged her then not to leave me cause he knows well that I truly love her. My GP dropped has a result of what I pass tru.

Bro its time to serve dat dish cold! Lol cos dats d only way sm gals learn sadly bt then I know she hurt u in the past bt wen last did u talk 2her. She might be a changed person now who knows.

1 Like

Re: She Broke My Heart Then But Now I Have Her Progress At My Reach by VictorRomanov: 8:57am On Nov 16, 2017
Uyi168:
Revenge is sweetest when served cold..

I don't think blocking her employment is revenge. It's just stupidity. She'll won't even know he did it and will just apply and probably get a job somwhere else. Meanwhile the dude will still be heartbroken - cos he still is.

1 Like

Re: She Broke My Heart Then But Now I Have Her Progress At My Reach by hanassholesolo: 8:59am On Nov 16, 2017
OP, repay evil with good. Its worth it.
Re: She Broke My Heart Then But Now I Have Her Progress At My Reach by Nobody: 9:00am On Nov 16, 2017
khome:
Abeg ask am o
LOL. The guy is just too petty. grin
Re: She Broke My Heart Then But Now I Have Her Progress At My Reach by khome(f): 9:00am On Nov 16, 2017
b0rn2fuck:
your face still fresh. Hope say you no use creamer, I go like dish you
Okay sir
Re: She Broke My Heart Then But Now I Have Her Progress At My Reach by Nobody: 9:00am On Nov 16, 2017
Some people can be so petty, did they tie her navel to yours?, she left you, so fvcking what? . First I thought it was auto-correct but going through your replies, I am more convinced that you urgently need an English teacher ,plus you do have an attitude undecided undecided undecided
Re: She Broke My Heart Then But Now I Have Her Progress At My Reach by omoelerin1: 9:00am On Nov 16, 2017
Nedfed:
@Burger
Aiit bro
Just that some of them need to be teach a lesson.
Tnx for your contribution
This your English self.
If not that you have the opportunity, you too will be looking for job now. I want to believe the lady is even more qualified than you.

Have you not broken other lady's heart? Is it a must that every relationship on campus be resulted to marriage?

Once some people are in vantage position to help other, they turn themselves to demi-god. I am very sure 100% that you are the one that actually broke the lady's heart or she left you because you are a womanizer, and not the other way round.
If you like do your worst, she would get better by far job. It is you that keep remaining in your brother's business because you are not employable.
remember your brother is just a manager not owner, So act like if you never know her
Re: She Broke My Heart Then But Now I Have Her Progress At My Reach by eyinjuege: 9:01am On Nov 16, 2017
Its not even your company, and you're forming boss.
If your brother decides to listen to you , and rejects a capable employee, thats his cup of tea.
His business how he decides to run his company
Re: She Broke My Heart Then But Now I Have Her Progress At My Reach by Nobody: 9:03am On Nov 16, 2017
Wch kind English be this nah

Re: She Broke My Heart Then But Now I Have Her Progress At My Reach by victoronyekwelu(m): 9:03am On Nov 16, 2017
Just help her but if it's me I will collect waiting dy from her first
Re: She Broke My Heart Then But Now I Have Her Progress At My Reach by highchief1: 9:04am On Nov 16, 2017
iamJ:
Don't allow her get the job

y do u talk this way in life if u hold ppl down u are holding urself down he has moved on and I bilief his doing better now why stop her from getting d job.op u ppl should always see any break up as if God is saving u.all d girls that left me crashed one way or d other vengeance is d lords don't fight ppl.
Re: She Broke My Heart Then But Now I Have Her Progress At My Reach by robotix: 9:05am On Nov 16, 2017
pu7pl3:
Lol managing direction grin

Where is the fainting booth please
it might be auto correct..
Re: She Broke My Heart Then But Now I Have Her Progress At My Reach by rayobaba(m): 9:07am On Nov 16, 2017
l know ur bro wont allow u block her employment.
Ds is wat people dont understand wen abandoning people, they acted as if u can never be useful to them.
l think, dont do anything abt it. just ignore u saw her name. Even if shes employed, ignore her wen u see her. Wen u go check ur bro, she wl later find out who u are. She will be disturbed in her heart anytime she saw ur bro.
Ignore her totally now and after. But u owe her good morning as a child of God anytime u see her.
Re: She Broke My Heart Then But Now I Have Her Progress At My Reach by KingsleyCEO: 9:09am On Nov 16, 2017
My dear is not worth it. You're far better than that. Let did hurt her not you hurting her.
Re: She Broke My Heart Then But Now I Have Her Progress At My Reach by Richy4(m): 9:09am On Nov 16, 2017
The Op is still carrying old baggage with him that he should have left long time ago.. .. .. If your brother deny that lady the job when she was qualified for it... Then your brother should not be in that position because that was petty...
Re: She Broke My Heart Then But Now I Have Her Progress At My Reach by khome(f): 9:10am On Nov 16, 2017
Benita27:
LOL. The guy is just too petty. grin
. Him no knw say what goes around comes around
Re: She Broke My Heart Then But Now I Have Her Progress At My Reach by phetto(m): 9:10am On Nov 16, 2017
And you expect her to stay with this your vocabulary 4 men's lipsrsealed
Re: She Broke My Heart Then But Now I Have Her Progress At My Reach by odoyime: 9:11am On Nov 16, 2017
Forgive and forget the past
Re: She Broke My Heart Then But Now I Have Her Progress At My Reach by pu7pl3(m): 9:11am On Nov 16, 2017
robotix:
it might be auto correct..
Maybe...

Maybe not smiley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

My Girlfriend Of 4 Months Just Broke Up With Me / Topic: 12 Signs That She Might Be Cheating On You / Nigeria Makes CNN 6th Sexiest Accent In The World

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.