Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,282 members, 7,815,477 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:01 PM

She Broke My Heart Then But Now I Have Her Progress At My Reach - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Broke My Heart Then But Now I Have Her Progress At My Reach (36584 Views)

She Broke Up With Her Boyfriend For Being Too Nice (Photo) / She Broke My Heart With Her Words / She Broke Up With Me And Told Me I Am Destined To Be Poor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Broke My Heart Then But Now I Have Her Progress At My Reach by crunchyDope(m): 5:03am On Nov 16, 2017
Nedfed:
My elder brother happen to be a Managing direction of a private Organisation. The Organisation conducted aptitude test and interview for the qualified applicants on Monday, but only 6 out of 25 applicants were picked (4 mens and 2 ladies). This afternoon while I was in his office, he showed me the names and the Cv of those people.
But to my greatest surprise my Ex who break my heart back then at the Polytechnics happen to be among. This lady drop me purposely because am from a poor home and follow another guy despite all the love and cares I show her.
I think this is the pay back time, Should I block her way? Cause what she did then is still fresh in my heart.
angrygrin
@Op u wan give dat b!tch another knife to stab u in d back? wah abt she mess things up ? i mean clearly she does sh!t!

Re: She Broke My Heart Then But Now I Have Her Progress At My Reach by TPound(m): 7:13am On Nov 16, 2017
Nedfed:
My elder brother happen to be a Managing direction of a private Organisation.

Managing direction...�
Re: She Broke My Heart Then But Now I Have Her Progress At My Reach by ranmoor: 7:17am On Nov 16, 2017
Nedfed:

I get u right bro
But neva see me as a bad person
Just that this lady is so wicked
The same brother of mine begged her then not to leave me cause he knows well that I truly love her. My GP dropped has a result of what I pass tru.

Brother, mine was dating someone she met through me!... Life goes on

1 Like

Re: She Broke My Heart Then But Now I Have Her Progress At My Reach by Nobody: 7:28am On Nov 16, 2017
Yeligray:
Forgive her.. Trust me, there is no greater disease than being kind to your enemies it kills them..

Moral lesson; be kind to people cuz you don't know where you'll meet them later

Hell no, kick her ass to the curb. Make her feel what you felt. Carry out your revenge. God no go vex!
Re: She Broke My Heart Then But Now I Have Her Progress At My Reach by pu7pl3(m): 7:35am On Nov 16, 2017
Samusu:

And thy accepted the fact that yhu re an idiot and a big one sef for that matter.

Mango fall on yhu

Lol you want me to start exchanging words with someone that can't talk well...I'm not that heartless bro
Re: She Broke My Heart Then But Now I Have Her Progress At My Reach by Nobody: 7:37am On Nov 16, 2017
if you can really deny her the job, JUST DO IT

The only reason she should get that job is if you have truly forgiven her, but if that's not the case you should take the opportunity and give yourself the peace of mind you deserve.

1 Like

Re: She Broke My Heart Then But Now I Have Her Progress At My Reach by Belafonte(m): 7:44am On Nov 16, 2017
Benita27:
Chai!. The heartbreak really pain you. Whether you block her or not won't stop her from getting a better job elsewhere.

Good. She better try elsewhere then.

1 Like

Re: She Broke My Heart Then But Now I Have Her Progress At My Reach by Belafonte(m): 7:48am On Nov 16, 2017
Revenge is a dish best served cold. In your shoes, I would string her along and give her high hopes of getting the job and will dash that hope in the most brutal fashion in the end. She will not get that job as long as it's in my power to do so. You gain nothing by "being the bigger perish" or take the high road. The only reason she should get that job is if it benefits you in any way.

Don't worry, she won't starve. She seems competent. She'll get another job.
Re: She Broke My Heart Then But Now I Have Her Progress At My Reach by 9japrof(m): 8:33am On Nov 16, 2017
angry
Re: She Broke My Heart Then But Now I Have Her Progress At My Reach by Mariopgomery(m): 8:35am On Nov 16, 2017
Oledia:
My guy, the best way to pay her back is to support her get the job, and make her to understand that she got the job by your efforts and assistant.
You will see her reaction.

How do you mean am confused? How is that supposed to be the best way to pay her back?
Re: She Broke My Heart Then But Now I Have Her Progress At My Reach by 2shure: 8:35am On Nov 16, 2017
men im wreckless
ruthless
fearless
bich karma
id make sure i pay u back so deep
like 20ft
Re: She Broke My Heart Then But Now I Have Her Progress At My Reach by AerialMapper: 8:36am On Nov 16, 2017
Grow up, move on , live and let live!

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: She Broke My Heart Then But Now I Have Her Progress At My Reach by ConcernedNL: 8:36am On Nov 16, 2017
Nedfed:
My elder brother happen to be a Managing direction of a private Organisation. The Organisation conducted aptitude test and interview for the qualified applicants on Monday, but only 6 out of 25 applicants were picked (4 mens and 2 ladies). This afternoon while I was in his office, he showed me the names and the Cv of those people.
But to my greatest surprise my Ex who break my heart back then at the Polytechnics happen to be among. This lady drop me purposely because am from a poor home and follow another guy despite all the love and cares I show her.
I think this is the pay back time, Should I block her way? Cause what she did then is still fresh in my heart.

She is smart girl apparently, so whether you block her here or not, God will still open doors for her .

If you block her, best believe it will come back to you, SOMEHOW in the future.

If i were you, id even encourage her being given the position, then when she is employed, let her know your brother selected her, then you might have the closure you seek for.
Re: She Broke My Heart Then But Now I Have Her Progress At My Reach by dammytosh: 8:37am On Nov 16, 2017
Just 1 job.

Thank God she left you. You are an immature, petty Fck boy.

Congrats to the intelligent girl.

She passed the aptitude test and interview with middle finger in the air for you.

She did not even ask for your help. Deny her this, she will get a better one.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: She Broke My Heart Then But Now I Have Her Progress At My Reach by Caseless: 8:37am On Nov 16, 2017
Just act appropriately. You know what I mean.
Re: She Broke My Heart Then But Now I Have Her Progress At My Reach by Lawrenzium2k3(m): 8:38am On Nov 16, 2017
Obey 48 laws of power. Keep your enemies closed and friends far away. Forgive her she will forever be grateful to you
Re: She Broke My Heart Then But Now I Have Her Progress At My Reach by adisabarber(m): 8:38am On Nov 16, 2017
She is one of the 6 that qualified because she is good. If you deny her the opportunity,she will still get a job elsewhere.

Nedfed:
Re: She Broke My Heart Then But Now I Have Her Progress At My Reach by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 8:38am On Nov 16, 2017
q
Nedfed:
give me one reason why English language should not make you lose a job offer in the future seeing that you just broke its heart.

3 Likes

Re: She Broke My Heart Then But Now I Have Her Progress At My Reach by kizyalex10(m): 8:39am On Nov 16, 2017
Dnt deny her d opportunity,let her knw that @ this point, u can make or break her.but u choose the former,the best revenge is maturity.let guilty conscience mess with her
Re: She Broke My Heart Then But Now I Have Her Progress At My Reach by Thewesterner(m): 8:39am On Nov 16, 2017
If u block her... What would you advice people you offended too when they are in your position? #karma

2 Likes

Re: She Broke My Heart Then But Now I Have Her Progress At My Reach by Surefire1: 8:39am On Nov 16, 2017
nerodenero:
Deny her this opportunity and see yourself being denied in future. The question is who is going to serve 'karma'? Don't be the one.
Just help her get the job part and leave the rest. She ll coming begging u. Trust me. You cannot pay evil with evil.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: She Broke My Heart Then But Now I Have Her Progress At My Reach by JerryJude(m): 8:42am On Nov 16, 2017
op no one is above mistake, but next time proofread ur write up before posting, Managing Direction and 4mens is too obvious to ignore.. as for the lady forgive her, and let your brother give her the Job, Karma has a way of paying itself, avenge not for urself..
Re: She Broke My Heart Then But Now I Have Her Progress At My Reach by Iamthoney(m): 8:43am On Nov 16, 2017
Ask yourself this question: Do I wanna play servant to Karma? See guy just let go cos in letting go you've overcome all pains and hurt she ever caused you or made you go through. Don't even let your bro know she was the one. Let karma find itself another servant to help serve the girl her deserved meal if she's really guilty of the crime you said she committed...nuff said...shalom
Re: She Broke My Heart Then But Now I Have Her Progress At My Reach by wildchild02: 8:43am On Nov 16, 2017
This might be another opportunity to knack her again, don't dull it.. Be wise grin

Check my signature to order your football jerseys and get it customized FREE OF CHARGE
Re: She Broke My Heart Then But Now I Have Her Progress At My Reach by Nobody: 8:44am On Nov 16, 2017
Nedfed:
She's ashamed of your English. Is your poor background still responsible for your poor English, your tenses are too bad could make your girl ashamed of you especially in public.

4 Likes

Re: She Broke My Heart Then But Now I Have Her Progress At My Reach by dustydee: 8:44am On Nov 16, 2017
Nedfed:
Stop being petty and focus on your English language.

2 Likes

Re: She Broke My Heart Then But Now I Have Her Progress At My Reach by phlame(m): 8:44am On Nov 16, 2017
@op... First work on your written English undecided undecided undecided
Re: She Broke My Heart Then But Now I Have Her Progress At My Reach by Nobody: 8:46am On Nov 16, 2017
allow her get the job then let her know you the one that made it possible show her the proofs xo she know u had the chance to revenge but you choose to live above it.then walk away.it would torture her psychology and increase your respect and power over her.......
Re: She Broke My Heart Then But Now I Have Her Progress At My Reach by dairoadeniyii: 8:46am On Nov 16, 2017
i bow for your grammar..now i know y u guys broke up.
Re: She Broke My Heart Then But Now I Have Her Progress At My Reach by Nobody: 8:46am On Nov 16, 2017
i like dat managing direction part of the whole gist sha... dats ma own contribution

1 Like

Re: She Broke My Heart Then But Now I Have Her Progress At My Reach by InvertedHammer: 8:46am On Nov 16, 2017
Nedfed:

Obviously you have not learned a lesson.

No condition is permanent. You had nothing and she left you. Now she is at your mercy and you want to repeat her mistake. Her dumping you could be a blessing in disguise. But you chose not to see it that way.

Is there any guarantee that you will not need her assistance in future? You never know. Just saying. There is no guarantee that your position today is permanent just as your poverty induced position years ago was not permanent.

\

3 Likes

Re: She Broke My Heart Then But Now I Have Her Progress At My Reach by b0rn2fuck(m): 8:48am On Nov 16, 2017
Why did heart break still become an issue after 6 months, what if she didn't agree in first, she broke your heart for a reason but she as well dated you for a reason, both of you were not born together, somebody break my heart but have broken someone heart too, so shall it be

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

My Girlfriend Of 4 Months Just Broke Up With Me / Topic: 12 Signs That She Might Be Cheating On You / Nigeria Makes CNN 6th Sexiest Accent In The World

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.