Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,217 members, 7,867,558 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 06:26 PM

Guys, I Am Single... And Ready To Mingle.. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys, I Am Single... And Ready To Mingle.. (847 Views)

Why I Am Single At 31. True Life Story / The Guys I Want Vs The Guy That Wants Me - Lady Says (Photos) / Transgender, Miss Sahhara: ''I Am Single And A Virgin'' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys, I Am Single... And Ready To Mingle.. by Caro147(f): 12:10pm On Nov 16, 2017
I have always believed God created earth for us to come and live as our habitat, so I am encouraging this babe never to worry that the man who is hers is available. Just pray without cease.

This is the reason why you find some women with low self-esteem because of how the world view them, she's big may be not from food.

She is a woman and she can have kids. A friend of mine was a very small woman until she had kids. I really get upset when I read abusive comments against people like this.
See screenshots of comments

Re: Guys, I Am Single... And Ready To Mingle.. by YoungDaNaval(m): 12:13pm On Nov 16, 2017
How much do you have to offer?
Re: Guys, I Am Single... And Ready To Mingle.. by Draei: 12:17pm On Nov 16, 2017
mtcheeew, next sensible thread plz...
Re: Guys, I Am Single... And Ready To Mingle.. by IamSINZ(m): 12:23pm On Nov 16, 2017
With all that fat?
Re: Guys, I Am Single... And Ready To Mingle.. by plessis: 2:13pm On Nov 16, 2017
How many of you?

(1) (Reply)

Men And Women Have Entirely Different Ways Of Processing Language That Is Spoken / Can A Lady( With Or Without Children) Be Happy And Fulfilled Without A Husband / good morning .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.