Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,640 members, 7,809,402 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:58 AM

Umahi Praises Buhari Who Has Ebonyi Housemaid & Cook. Nigerians React - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Umahi Praises Buhari Who Has Ebonyi Housemaid & Cook. Nigerians React (41899 Views)

IBB Praises Buhari Fight Against Corruption And Insurgency - Daily Trust / 'touching' - Fani-kayode Praises Buhari For Writing Christian Essay / Igbo Lady From Imo Praises Buhari For Rehabilitating Her Home Town Roads (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Umahi Praises Buhari Who Has Ebonyi Housemaid & Cook. Nigerians React by Nobody: 5:40pm On Nov 16, 2017
Thank you, Sir.
Re: Umahi Praises Buhari Who Has Ebonyi Housemaid & Cook. Nigerians React by Allwility: 5:40pm On Nov 16, 2017
I can see the lapse in our nation's security program. If a cook to the President could so easily reveal the job she does in the villa then there must be lapses here and there.

I can't imagine someone in a Yankee white program in the US coming to reveal what he/she does in the White house.
Re: Umahi Praises Buhari Who Has Ebonyi Housemaid & Cook. Nigerians React by Akolawole(m): 5:40pm On Nov 16, 2017
anonymuz:
See as them finish IBO's.so na housemaid fit you guys?na wa o
That is disrespectful!
Every single tribe is and will always be a cook to someone.
Re: Umahi Praises Buhari Who Has Ebonyi Housemaid & Cook. Nigerians React by nkemjacob2(m): 5:41pm On Nov 16, 2017
Ur leaders has Neva meant well with their pple...

1 Like

Re: Umahi Praises Buhari Who Has Ebonyi Housemaid & Cook. Nigerians React by Itzmizbo: 5:43pm On Nov 16, 2017
yarimo:
BUHARI is a man of the people and love by his people . SAI BABA
Maybe love by people from daura because in the place where i am in Edo, it is difficult for one to see anybody who talks anything good about buhari talk less of loving the illiterate dullard idiot.
Re: Umahi Praises Buhari Who Has Ebonyi Housemaid & Cook. Nigerians React by FrancisIgya: 5:44pm On Nov 16, 2017
Those condemning Gov. David Umahi are short-sighted. Umahi is a man of vision.
Re: Umahi Praises Buhari Who Has Ebonyi Housemaid & Cook. Nigerians React by Akolawole(m): 5:46pm On Nov 16, 2017
Mcsammy4u:

if you be housemaid for the president you can feed 5 families for a year without feeling pains, and I wonder why people don't understand status sometimes, can an amateur be a cook for the President if not a professional? wise up and pray to be profession in anything you do, so the President's Tailor and Barber you feel say you get pass them, na divine connect be that if you don't know

Help me tell them o.

Every single thing they take out of context.

1 Like

Re: Umahi Praises Buhari Who Has Ebonyi Housemaid & Cook. Nigerians React by BanevsJoker(m): 5:47pm On Nov 16, 2017
Na wah.
Re: Umahi Praises Buhari Who Has Ebonyi Housemaid & Cook. Nigerians React by Mekanus(m): 5:47pm On Nov 16, 2017
nonsobaba:
I have said it repeatedly that abakaliki people are not real Igbos. Just imagine how that aturu of an Umahi is making fool of himself and his lowlife people before the whole country.
You're an idiot, this is why all these your Biafra bullshit will never work. What makes you think that you're better than Abakaliki people? Anu ofia, that woman I'm sure is living a better life than you motherfucker.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Umahi Praises Buhari Who Has Ebonyi Housemaid & Cook. Nigerians React by MONITZ: 5:48pm On Nov 16, 2017
isbish:
There is nothing wrong in what the governor said. Every tribe has a person working as house maid somewhere. To have an igbo woman so close to Mr. President cooking for him shows the level of tolerance and inclusiveness characterized by our president.

Atishoo,which tolerance re u talking about?Abegi make we hear word jare.
Re: Umahi Praises Buhari Who Has Ebonyi Housemaid & Cook. Nigerians React by Itzmizbo: 5:52pm On Nov 16, 2017
[quote author=kingzjay post=62438310]I'm not from Ebonyi but I think the people are misunderstanding the Governor's statement.

It takes huge trust and love for a president to choose someone as his cook. Meanwhile, note that the said cook is a learned person who might be a Nutritionist or professional cook. I'm sure she earns very well.

Literary speaking, the president's life is in her hands. So you can imagine the level of trust![/quotes] Shut up if u don't have anything meaningful to say.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Umahi Praises Buhari Who Has Ebonyi Housemaid & Cook. Nigerians React by Nobody: 5:52pm On Nov 16, 2017
YelloweWest:
Igbo woman as cook but hausa woman as oil block licencee.

Umahi needs to be seriously flogged.
Let us not always underestimate the value of things that appear 'low'.

To a millionaire lost in the desert, dying of thist, a N10 satchet of pure water quenching his thirst and saving his life would be more valuable than a million dollars sitting in his bank account.

3 Likes

Re: Umahi Praises Buhari Who Has Ebonyi Housemaid & Cook. Nigerians React by GavelSlam: 5:52pm On Nov 16, 2017
Nothing wrong with being a housekeeper or cook.

Had she been the White House cook we would have been celebrating her.

The mentality of the average Nigerian explains why we are still quite primitive.

There's dignity in labour.

1 Like

Re: Umahi Praises Buhari Who Has Ebonyi Housemaid & Cook. Nigerians React by Itzmizbo: 5:54pm On Nov 16, 2017
kingzjay:
I'm not from Ebonyi but I think the people are misunderstanding the Governor's statement.

It takes huge trust and love for a president to choose someone as his cook. Meanwhile, note that the said cook is a learned person who might be a Nutritionist or professional cook. I'm sure she earns very well.

Literary speaking, the president's life is in her hands. So you can imagine the level of trust!
. Shut up if u don't have anything meaningful to say
Re: Umahi Praises Buhari Who Has Ebonyi Housemaid & Cook. Nigerians React by jonnytad(m): 5:54pm On Nov 16, 2017
sarrki:

If u want to hate PMB, do so on yr own name. Noone can rightfully hate PMB on behalf of the SE any longer. That hypocrisy is dead!

I hope u'll still meet this generation when you wake from your sleep..... Rest in Peace.
Re: Umahi Praises Buhari Who Has Ebonyi Housemaid & Cook. Nigerians React by ojonugwap(m): 5:55pm On Nov 16, 2017
nonsobaba:
I have said it repeatedly that abakaliki people are not real Igbos. Just imagine how that aturu of an Umahi is making fool of himself and his lowlife people before the whole country.

Are you better than ebonyi people I dont why igbos keep on fooling they're self thinking they're better than other tribe in this country park well

3 Likes

Re: Umahi Praises Buhari Who Has Ebonyi Housemaid & Cook. Nigerians React by Nellybii: 5:58pm On Nov 16, 2017
GavelSlam:
Nothing wrong with being a housekeeper or cook.

Had she been the White House cook we would have been celebrating her.

The mentality of the average Nigerian explains why we are still quite primitive.

There's dignity in labour.

Not Nigerians please.
It is the archaic mentality of these Igbos that is drawing us back. What is wrong in being a chef? Most of the idiots ranting here are semi illiterates that don't know what it takes to be a chef in the state house. These sshit magnets just attract more hate to their tribe by the day.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Umahi Praises Buhari Who Has Ebonyi Housemaid & Cook. Nigerians React by toprealman: 6:11pm On Nov 16, 2017
igbodefender:
What is wrong with what the governor said? Nothing.

The woman may be a nuritionist, a professional caterer, a celebrity chef earning millions; or a just lower management staff; but what matters is that there is dignity in her labour.

The position of cook to the king requires extra trust, because of the added political element involved.
Ever heard of packaging? He is suffering from Ebonyi state indigenous complex issue. See as you packaged her job title.....but no, governor Umahi has got some pooh to spill.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Umahi Praises Buhari Who Has Ebonyi Housemaid & Cook. Nigerians React by cimag: 6:17pm On Nov 16, 2017
If the governor's statement is true,then that woman must be in a condition worse than slavery.She cannot go outside the Villa even to buy groundnut or visit her relations.The whole kitchen must have CCTV viewing her 24/7.Though she may be enjoying small because she must taste Buhari's Tuwo Shinkafa everyday before he eats it.I'm curious why Buhari would choose an Igbo woman as cook instead of fulani woman.Thank God the governor said,"the woman struggled to see him",which means she doesn't have freedom and may be looking for how to escape.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Umahi Praises Buhari Who Has Ebonyi Housemaid & Cook. Nigerians React by zoedew: 6:17pm On Nov 16, 2017
Truth indeed can be bitter.
Re: Umahi Praises Buhari Who Has Ebonyi Housemaid & Cook. Nigerians React by Nobody: 6:23pm On Nov 16, 2017
velai:
This governor Umahi deserves a market square flogging. How I wished he knows how much hatred and tribalism that helpless woman bears at the presidential villa.

Oga do not be deceived, There's no igbo woman who that cooks for buhari

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Umahi Praises Buhari Who Has Ebonyi Housemaid & Cook. Nigerians React by Nobody: 6:25pm On Nov 16, 2017
donkilluminati:
this post just made me confirm how stupid most Nigerians can be. what's up with the dry ego most Nigerians posses? do you know what it means to be a professional chef or even a presidential chef for that matter? Nigerians are mad. travel outside Nigeria to know the worth of chefs. idiots..

My friend shut up.
Tomorrow you'll still be among the ones that'll use it for mockery purpose.
We don't deserve these crop of men as leaders!
We deserve better.
Re: Umahi Praises Buhari Who Has Ebonyi Housemaid & Cook. Nigerians React by Nobody: 6:25pm On Nov 16, 2017
isbish:
There is nothing wrong in what the governor said. Every tribe has a person working as house maid somewhere. To have an igbo woman so close to Mr. President cooking for him shows the level of tolerance and inclusiveness characterized by our president.

Buhari is widely known to be intolerant.

Don't deceive ur self. There's no igbo woman cooking for buhari
Re: Umahi Praises Buhari Who Has Ebonyi Housemaid & Cook. Nigerians React by Rainmaker2k: 6:27pm On Nov 16, 2017
Honestly I do not know which political party Gov. Dave belongs as it stands now? Axiomatically, before Tuesday, the presidential visited day (autocratic Tuesday_ because that was the day the primary human right ie freedom of movement, even the pedestrians - was tampered and hampered with rather than the representatives, our employees, government by the people, protect such fundamental human right as incorporated in the Constitution) the so called Gov Dave was a core PDP. But for a core PDP member to have showed such strong support to APC member ahead of 2019 rather than his fellow PDP member, is vividly telling that for now he Dave is a flaunting member and has provoked his current Party to more with his statement.

For now I'm asking, which party does he belong. Because if he negatively continues this way with his party PDP, I'm sure he must surely be kicked out and will shamefully be defeated in primary election if he politically unwisely joins APC. I think Gov Dave Umahi is BIAS with the way he is carrying out his political PARTICIPATION.
Re: Umahi Praises Buhari Who Has Ebonyi Housemaid & Cook. Nigerians React by Nobody: 6:27pm On Nov 16, 2017
PrecisionFx:

Oga do not be deceived, There's no igbo woman who that cooks for buhari
You might be right. I was just wondering what the said woman could be cooking for Buhari- tuwo or kunu.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Umahi Praises Buhari Who Has Ebonyi Housemaid & Cook. Nigerians React by Nobody: 6:28pm On Nov 16, 2017
FarahAideed:
Everytime election approaches Buhari starts to have Igbo driver and Igbo cook nobody ever knows personally .. They think they are fooling us but na demself dem dey fool , we just dey watch them oo

And igbo son in law.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Umahi Praises Buhari Who Has Ebonyi Housemaid & Cook. Nigerians React by greatermax77(m): 6:30pm On Nov 16, 2017
He deserves more than flogging oo.
Whom the gods want to kill, they first make him mad

He is mad

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Umahi Praises Buhari Who Has Ebonyi Housemaid & Cook. Nigerians React by Nobody: 6:30pm On Nov 16, 2017
Mekanus:
You're an idiot, this is why all these your Biafra bullshit will never work. What makes you think that you're better than Abakaliki people? Anu ofia, that woman I'm sure is living a better life than you motherfucker.

There's no igbo woman cooking for buhari and his family.
Re: Umahi Praises Buhari Who Has Ebonyi Housemaid & Cook. Nigerians React by Nobody: 6:33pm On Nov 16, 2017
igbodefender:
What is wrong with what the governor said? Nothing.

The woman may be a nuritionist, a professional caterer, a celebrity chef earning millions; or a just lower management staff; but what matters is that there is dignity in her labour.

The position of cook to the king requires extra trust, because of the added political element involved.

Don't deceive ur self, don't be deceived and don't deceive others.

There's no igbo woman cookies for buhari.
Re: Umahi Praises Buhari Who Has Ebonyi Housemaid & Cook. Nigerians React by Nobody: 6:35pm On Nov 16, 2017
zoedew:
Truth indeed can be bitter.

Don't deceive ur self, don't deceive others and don't be deceived.
Re: Umahi Praises Buhari Who Has Ebonyi Housemaid & Cook. Nigerians React by iSlayer: 6:35pm On Nov 16, 2017
igbodefender:
Please read the article, Sir. The governor never mentioned the word 'housemaid'.

Sorry sir,I think that is mere sophistry on your part. The world knows what the Governor meant to imply.
Re: Umahi Praises Buhari Who Has Ebonyi Housemaid & Cook. Nigerians React by Nobody: 6:40pm On Nov 16, 2017
toprealman:
Ever heard if packaging? He is suffering from Ebonyi state indigenous complex issue. See as you package her job title.....but no, governor has got some pooh to spill.
velai:
You might be right. I was just wondering what the said woman could be cooking for Buhari- tuwo or kunu.
toprealman:
Ever heard if packaging? He is suffering from Ebonyi state indigenous complex issue. See as you package her job title.....but no, governor has got some pooh to spill.
Does Bubu wonder what you eat?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Yorubas In Kwara, Kogi Demand Merger With South-West / Looters Have Started Returning Stolen Money- Buhari / Unknown Gunmen Attack Army Unit In Enugu (Pics, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.