Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,465 members, 7,816,089 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:59 AM

How Do You Stop A Wedding - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do You Stop A Wedding (1229 Views)

You Can't Stop A Girl From Becoming Bad If She Wants To (Picture) / "You Can’t Stop A Cheating Husband" / Two Nigerian Women Kissing At A Wedding Ceremony. Photo Sparks Outrage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do You Stop A Wedding by wintersnow(m): 7:32pm On Nov 16, 2017
I know thats a really dumb question to ask, but seriously guys am frustrated at the moment... I met this girl some years back, I asked her out and she accepted, we started dating ..things were going on pretty fine, we became accustomed to each other...we became two halves of a whole entity... We meant everything to each other, I knew her parents very well...she knows my dad too...
I take care of her needs, when I have the cash.. I got the shock of my life this afternoon... Her exact words were "Randy am getting married this December".... For no reason she just had to hurt me, to make matters worst she didn't even give me a hint, no clear warnings nothing at all.. She didn't give any genuine reason...I tried forcing her to say something, she just refused...after about 20minutes of silence, she just cried and left the house i just wasted 4 years of my life...
I've vowed within myself to disrupt that wedding!!!
Re: How Do You Stop A Wedding by IAMSASHY(f): 7:34pm On Nov 16, 2017
undecided hell no bro, u cnt do dat, she ws jst ur frnd and nt wife, it's unfortunate u didn't realize on time dat u were ntin bt a side guy bt u jst hv 2 let her b, pick ursef up and move on. Do not do anything funny, jst move on

1 Like

Re: How Do You Stop A Wedding by kaypeters: 7:39pm On Nov 16, 2017
There's no need to disrupt her wedding, let her go. Karma will soon fall on her

2 Likes

Re: How Do You Stop A Wedding by Nobody: 7:46pm On Nov 16, 2017
Get a gun and freaking sh00t her. That way, you don't only have to stop the wedding but her as well. grin

Women can be evil sometimes. Sorry bro, simply count your losses and move on. Next time, invest in yourself and not on a woman.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Do You Stop A Wedding by Oledia(m): 7:49pm On Nov 16, 2017
Guy pls be a man and let things be. What ever that is not yours will never be yours. Sometimes things like this happen just to test how manful we are. Try as much as you can to ignore it. Whatever anger you have, whatever frustration you have should only propel you to work on your life and career to surprise her latter in future. Remember, there are people who have gone through similar and even worse situation, yet have overcome.

Be a man!

3 Likes

Re: How Do You Stop A Wedding by Lionbite(m): 7:51pm On Nov 16, 2017
Pay the husband buy-out clause.
Re: How Do You Stop A Wedding by Dramadiddy(m): 7:53pm On Nov 16, 2017
guy! I say enter the church like this

4 Likes

Re: How Do You Stop A Wedding by wintersnow(m): 7:55pm On Nov 16, 2017
IAMSASHY:
undecided hell no bro, u cnt do dat, she ws jst ur frnd and nt wife, it's unfortunate u didn't realize on time dat u were ntin bt a side guy bt u jst hv 2 let her b, pick ursef up and move on. Do not do anything funny, jst move on

"She was just a friend" are you fcking kidding me!..you've no idea what I've invested in that relationship... My dear I am devastated.. Am just thinking of a thousand ways to hurt her
Re: How Do You Stop A Wedding by IAMSASHY(f): 8:00pm On Nov 16, 2017
undecided she remains ur "friend", d only tin u cn do is 2 ask her d payment of all u spent on her, bt if u ask me, I wud say let go,
wintersnow:

"She was just a friend" are you fcking kidding me!..you've no idea what I've invested in that relationship... My dear I am devastated.. Am just thinking of a thousand ways to hurt her
Re: How Do You Stop A Wedding by donnffd(m): 8:00pm On Nov 16, 2017
You said this afternoon so i am guessing you still pretty hurt and angry...but givve it a few days, you would realize that its not worth it, just pick yourself up, dust yourself and carry on...

I dont believe in karma, people do evil things and sometimes they get away with it, thats the universe we live in, so please just let any hate you have go...its refreshing when you do
Re: How Do You Stop A Wedding by donnffd(m): 8:01pm On Nov 16, 2017
IAMSASHY:
undecided she remains ur "friend", d only tin u cn do is 2 ask her d payment of all u spent on her, bt if u ask me, I wud say let go,

you are being insensitive to his feelings...
Re: How Do You Stop A Wedding by IAMSASHY(f): 8:05pm On Nov 16, 2017
undecided so d best tin 2 Tel hm is 2 advice hm 2 go and make trouble on her wedding day abi? Feel free 2 Tel hm dat, u dnt take karma's place in tins like dis, gv karma a chance and u wl b happy ever after
donnffd:

you are being insensitive to his feelings...
Re: How Do You Stop A Wedding by paul6k: 8:10pm On Nov 16, 2017
let her be bro, she is not the one for you. Don't even feel bad for yourself cuz she never took you serious and it's not your fault, just pick up yourself and move on.
Re: How Do You Stop A Wedding by Augustap(f): 8:14pm On Nov 16, 2017
4 years? And she threw it away like that, jeez. Some people are heartless. She really deserves to be filled full of lead, but you should calm down. Anger could make you do something stupid, something that could land you in jail, or make you lose your life, just something you'd regret. Leave her and move on. You'll definitely meet someone that'd be ready to die for you, someoy who'll love you forever. Shi.t happens.
Re: How Do You Stop A Wedding by Augustap(f): 8:14pm On Nov 16, 2017
4 years? And she threw it away like that, jeez. Some people are heartless. She really deserves to be filled full of lead, but you should calm down. Anger could make you do something stupid, something that could land you in jail, or make you lose your life, just something you'd regret. Leave her and move on. You'll definitely meet someone that'd be ready to die for you, someone who'll love you forever. Shi.t happens.
Re: How Do You Stop A Wedding by wintersnow(m): 8:31pm On Nov 16, 2017
Augustap:
4 years? And she threw it away like that, jeez. Some people are heartless. She really deserves to be filled full of lead, but you should calm down. Anger could make you do something stupid, something that could land you in jail, or make you lose your life, just something you'd regret. Leave her and move on. You'll definitely meet someone that'd be ready to die for you, someoy who'll love you forever. Shi.t happens.

Dearie am just so confused.. I can't even eat...to make matters worst she didn't give me any hint! No warnings..Nothing
Re: How Do You Stop A Wedding by wintersnow(m): 8:32pm On Nov 16, 2017
donnffd:
You said this afternoon so i am guessing you still pretty hurt and angry...but givve it a few days, you would realize that its not worth it, just pick yourself up, dust yourself and carry on...

I dont believe in karma, people do evil things and sometimes they get away with it, thats the universe we live in, so please just let any hate you have go...its refreshing when you do

Thanks a lot for this bro
Re: How Do You Stop A Wedding by Augustap(f): 9:00pm On Nov 16, 2017
wintersnow:

Dearie am just so confused.. I can't even eat...to make matters worst she didn't give me any hint! No warnings..Nothing
Anyway, you're lucky you didn't dive into marrying her b4 you spent 4 years with her. Who knows what she could have done to you sef. You only get confused when you have multiple options to choose from. In this case, the only option you have is letting the bitch go and move on. Things will be fine, you'll get over it soon. Take good care of yourself wink
Re: How Do You Stop A Wedding by Blackhawk01: 9:02pm On Nov 16, 2017
Hmmmmnnn... Wintersnow grin cheesy tongue
Re: How Do You Stop A Wedding by Nobody: 9:05pm On Nov 16, 2017
@op don't stop d wedding but here is wat u will do,arrange with some guys and hire a bus,drive d bus to her house with ur guys at eve of d wedding, load all of wat dy av bought for the wedding including d fried meat,tomatoes,rice,drinks,up to d least items,liv her only with her nyt gown,u and u guys should flog d hell out of her and her people who got involved in her games and finally drive ur loaded bus home and offload ur free goodies,invite ur friends for a mini party and enjoy.The wedding can still go on for all u care.All in all forgiveness rocks.

2 Likes

Re: How Do You Stop A Wedding by cyndy1000(f): 9:10pm On Nov 16, 2017
I believe in life goes on, just ignore her act as if you are not boreded get yourself busy with work or something. she will surely come back begging it will be to late just work more how to make progress, elevate your status, focus on your family with time your destined wife will come around n above all commit to the Lord of all you do n u will succeed
Re: How Do You Stop A Wedding by joinnow: 9:23pm On Nov 16, 2017

Did she tell you WHY she broke up with you? If so, did you listen to what she said?
Sometimes two people are just not compatible with each other. Also, you say you "like" her, but presumably she is with someone who LOVES her now, since they are getting married.
Re: How Do You Stop A Wedding by wintersnow(m): 9:44pm On Nov 16, 2017
peepydelano:
@op don't stop d wedding but here is wat u will do,arrange with some guys and hire a bus,drive d bus to her house with ur guys at eve of d wedding, load all of wat dy av bought for the wedding including d fried meat,tomatoes,rice,drinks,up to d least items,liv her only with her nyt gown,u and u guys should flog d hell out of her and her people who got involved in her games and finally drive ur loaded bus home and offload ur free goodies,invite ur friends for a mini party and enjoy.The wedding can still go on for all u care.All in all forgiveness rocks.

grin grin thats really extreme bro...I'll give it a thought tho
Re: How Do You Stop A Wedding by wintersnow(m): 9:46pm On Nov 16, 2017
joinnow:

Did she tell you WHY she broke up with you? If so, did you listen to what she said?
Sometimes two people are just not compatible with each other. Also, you say you "like" her, but presumably she is with someone who LOVES her now, since they are getting married.

She didn't give any genuine reason...I tried forcing her to say something, she just refused...after about 20minutes of silence, she just cried and left the house
Re: How Do You Stop A Wedding by wintersnow(m): 9:48pm On Nov 16, 2017
cyndy1000:
I believe in life goes on, just ignore her act as if you are not boreded get yourself busy with work or something. she will surely come back begging it will be to late just work more how to make progress, elevate your status, focus on your family with time your destined wife will come around n above all commit to the Lord of all you do n u will succeed

Thnx alot dear... Am working tho, but I just feel so empty thats all...am still trying to understand why she did it...we even went out to see a movie last Sunday
Re: How Do You Stop A Wedding by Nobody: 9:59pm On Nov 16, 2017
wintersnow:

grin grin thats really extreme bro...I'll give it a thought tho
funny,don't give it a tot ooo,just forgive and move on.Though someone did DAT and I lmao.it was so funny.
Re: How Do You Stop A Wedding by joinnow: 10:04pm On Nov 16, 2017
wintersnow:

She didn't give any genuine reason...I tried forcing her to say something, she just refused...after about 20minutes of silence, she just cried and left the house
Since she didnt give any genuine reason,
please thank God she left now and move on with your life.
You will locate your own wife sooner that later.

Vengeance should be left for God
Re: How Do You Stop A Wedding by Chommieblaq(f): 10:38pm On Nov 16, 2017
peepydelano:

grin grin grin
This one tear me up
Badt guy

Similar thing happened to a friend of mine last Christmas. Babe travelled for Christmas, even called him on 26 that she needed money urgently, last last na for Instagram he see her traditional wedding pics.
No quarrel,no head on, just like that.
some people sell their conscience for market, carry empty hand come back.
Re: How Do You Stop A Wedding by teresafaith: 10:50pm On Nov 16, 2017
I don't believe this one sided story.
Op what did you do? Because no girl I repeat no girl will throw away four years of a relationship like that, unless you did something serious that changed her mind about you.
So you better confess and forget about that shiite called karma cos nothing will happen to her if the fault is yours
Re: How Do You Stop A Wedding by Nobody: 11:07pm On Nov 16, 2017
Chommieblaq:

grin grin grin
This one tear me up
Badt guy

Similar thing happened to a friend of mine last Christmas. Babe travelled for Christmas, even called him on 26 that she needed money urgently, last last na for Instagram he see her traditional wedding pics.
No quarrel,no head on, just like that.
some people sell their conscience for market, carry empty hand come back.
people r sometimes heartless and atyms need to also feel a little of wat dy dish out.
Re: How Do You Stop A Wedding by wintersnow(m): 11:08pm On Nov 16, 2017
Confess for?
My dear I didn't do anything to her...we've been sailing smoothly for a while... I think she was pressurized ..
Re: How Do You Stop A Wedding by YoungDaNaval(m): 11:09pm On Nov 16, 2017
Chai, this is why I left Earth

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Girl I Almost Defiled / My Husband Keeps Giving Me Yeast Infections! Please Help? / A General Analysis Of A Woman's Lifespan ( Very Educative)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.